Relenta Reviews

4.88/5 (33 reviews)

Marc Raphael Parrikal

Great VALUE FOR MONEY! No more spreadsheets!

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I have used Relenta with my medium sized business for a while now, and I'm really impressed with its capabilities for such an affordable pricing structure. We tried out a few other CRM suites including some familiar names before Relenta, but frankly, they were just too difficult to learn and way too expensive. Just wanted to highlight a few of the things that make this a great CRM platform, and one that I'd recommend to anyone with a growing customer base and one that is handled by many different employees.

Pros
- IT IS FAST. This is perhaps my favorite thing about Relenta, and the first thing all my employees have to say about it. I have had terrible experiences with one of the big names in CRM (think: the biggest) regarding just how sluggish it was (it was so slow that making notes and logs on CRM were such a hassle, and nobody bothered). Relenta on the other hand is really snappy, and it's really encouraged more content from my employees, not just the bare minimum! - Easy to learn My company employs people from various backgrounds (and levels of proficiency with technology), but they've all managed to learn and appreciate Relenta almost instantaneously. Really impressed with how intuitive it is. Pretty sure the development team put a lot of effort into designing its features and UI. - No confusion over task handling The nature of my company's business is such that one client is being serviced by several of employees (in stages), and everyone used to get confused over who'd done what and when especially since they're not all in the same physical location. There was no clear way to log all events related to the client, and it was getting in the way of business, especially as it started to grow. We found the "Contact Timeline" feature extremely useful in this regard. - Great way to strategize our approaches! We use the internal comments a lot! Like I said, multiple employees have to handle each client in stages, so everything one employee learns about a client is passed down to the next employee.

Cons
Can't think of anything... yet. So far so good, all our beginner's problems were efficiently sorted out by the support team =) I really like these guys!

Anonymous

Perfect tool to manage relationships

Reviewed 2015-12-15

My business relies 100% on the successful management of relationships via email, and Relenta makes this task extremely simple and intuitive. The amount of time and money I save by using Relenta is unbelievable. It allows me to turn my emails into tasks, so it is not only to communicate with my contacts but also to organize my own workload and automate a lot of tasks that I previously had to waste time on to do manually. It’s a life saver.

Pros
Very easy to use and is very flexible, there are multiple ways of doing the same task in Relenta so you have the ability to find your ideal workflows, to do things your way. It has all the tools I need, it’s an all-in-one solution combining multiple apps into one (email, contact manager, calendar, task manager, cloud storage, sales pipeline, email marketing) The contact timeline feature alone makes it worth it - the ability to have the ENTIRE history of a relationship on one screen is extremely powerful! The customer service is fantastic, they are very quick to reply and help to find custom solutions. They helped me find the perfect setup and optimized it for my needs. They actually care - which is pretty unusual in my experience.

Cons
Despite having most of the features I need, a few additional ones would be desirable - e.g. email statistics and more integration with other apps. This is only reason I give 4 stars instead of 5.

Response from Relenta

Hi there,

many thanks for the great review. Just to address the cons you mentioned: you will be happy to know that we are on the final stages of releasing both email tracking/statistics as well as integration with Zapier (which allows you to integrate Relenta with just about any other app).

So keep an eye out, we hope to turn your 4 stars into 5 in the next few weeks!

- The Relenta Team

Lee Walsh

Relenta Rock!

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
I've used Relenta for a number of years - the developers are always improving it. Relents is an easy to use Contact Relationship Manager, Relenta is a drip email campaign manager, Relenta is an autoresponder, relenta can be a shared database. Relenta brings a number of primary functions together into one easy to use web based application. I use Relenta for business development, holding clients hand through the process, and communication after the sale. At previous companies I also used Relenta for HR communication for on boarding and regular communication with employees. Because Relenta allows you to create groups and multiple databases you have a lot of ways to build and manage communication channels.

Cons
Could more API connections - (Relenta uses REST not that difficult to build or is inexpensive if you need something custom.)

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

William Romaine

Single most important software for email productivity, customer relationship, task management

Reviewed 2017-02-01

The Relenta software intelligently brings together 4 key items necessary to manage email communications: email activity, customer/contact, action (tasks) and time (events). I could never understand how to effectively incoming emails and necessary follow-up in a meaningful way. I started using Relenta in 2009 and have not looked at another email system since then. This software has been the key to success in running a small, rapidly changing business operation of 1 to 6 independent contractors (local office which is part of a national non-profit educational organization). The software is the center of my business communications and allows me to augment activities associated with our corporate CRM (Netsuite) system. It is non-intrusive and adaptable to changing circumstances. Key advantages: 1) Track incoming requests for service (emails and phone calls); set reminders for follow-up (meetings; phone calls, etc); activity is always tied to a contact and a calendar date/time) 2) Easily review/update daily, weekly, monthly calendar of events 3) Use mobile device to monitor/update activity using Relenta 4) Lookup contact and immediately see all activities (emails, events, phone calls, etc) 5) Create lists for tracking attendance at weekly events (public lectures; event schedules with multiple attendees). All events can also be easily linked to multiple contacts for effortless follow-up; 6) Send HTML newsletters 7) there is so much more but it all occurs seamlessly and without effort; so that I can focus on the business instead of the technology. 8) The Relenta team is always brilliant and friendly! 9) I also use Relenta to manage my personal (family) email activities and events.

Rod Loges

Make it Happen Software

Reviewed 2016-10-14

We have enjoyed using Relenta now across 3 different companies. What I have enjoyed most is that Relenta continues to add features and functionality to make staying in contact with our customers easy and effective.

Pros
Having a total view / understanding of what is happening with our customers.

Cons
We always want more now! :) I think this is the ying and yang of all software. What I'd like to see them add is more API supported apps.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Larry Davis

Love this service.

Reviewed 2017-02-03

I spent many months looking for an email solution. Read many great reviews and after testing other systems knew Relenta would work for me. What I did not know was how well. Relenta is the cornerstone of my business and I have not even used many of the features.

Pros
The ease of tracking emails and it practically acts as a knowledge database for me.

Cons
Some additional programs that could link to it.

Likelihood to recommend: 10/10

Dario Busch

Working as Life saver for our small team

Reviewed 2015-12-08

it's just an awesome app. I used to get lost in task, opportunity and just the whole process of keeping up with leads I'd generate. Relenta first and foremost keeps me moving forward in the sales process and the contacts associated with the deals. I was confused by some of the other CRMs and their approach and the learning curve took too long. This makes sense of organization - at least for me!

Pros
Native email integration is huge. Contact timelines have the entire relationship on one page. This "one-click zone" concept ensures that everything we need is always in front of us, or worse case scenario, a click away, never more. Relenta's email support is one of the best in the biz, if not the best.

Cons
Limited integrations via API require us to write custom code so that Relenta could talk to some other apps we are using but since integration with Zapier is underway and that should take care of it.

Rowland Smith

Does it for me...

Reviewed 2017-01-26

Easy to use with great support. As a web based email client it's been a dependable friend for 5+ years...

Pros
Easy to use and configure.

Cons
Being web based, adding images is a pain, but possible as attachments

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Lee Thoms

Simplifies Team Collaboration and Work

Reviewed 2015-12-13

Relenta has truly been a lifesaver for me because I often collaborate and consult on many teams. It's so much easier to work together to ensure that we can provide our clients with the best experience and service possible when we all have access to all of the communication links (e-mail chains). We have also greatly improved in our ability to provide timely and consistent follow-through. I don’t work for Relenta but I highly recommend it to many of the companies that I work with because I believe it’s a tool that makes us all more efficient. Relenta has simplified the ability to share information, calendars and e-mails. It helps teams not to leave a stone, a question, or a comment unturned and nothing falls through the cracks. When we share e-mails, we can also view any (important) extra notes that may have been added but was not necessarily apparent in the written communication (this feature allows us to give our clients the personalized service that they deserve). In one glance, we can all get quickly up to speed with what many be going on with any particular client or company. At the end of the day, Relenta is the tech-savvy personal assistant that I’ve always wanted and needed in my e-mail box.

Pros
--teams work more efficiently/more productive (better client managers) --streamlined follow-ups. --shared email communication, notes, files, all correspondence regarding a project or client can be viewed (and acted on) by all team members.

Cons
Not able to merge Relenta with Google calendar.

Kent Smith

Seamless integration between email, contacts and calendar

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I have been using Relenta for a nearly a year now, after using ACT and a few other CRM's in the past. I also looked at some of the other cloud CRM's like Salesforce, but nothing I've looked at can come close to offering all the features and value of Relenta. One of the features I really needed, that Relenta does extremely well, is the seamless integration between contacts, calendar and email. Most programs overlook the importance of many of the simple yet time saving features in Relenta, which is focused on email communication making it the perfect solution for businesses that communicate a majority of the time by email. But the feature I like most is the ability to personalize all the emails I send. I might send the same email to over 100 people but each recipient needs to feel I am interested in a response from them in particular, so I really appreciate that the email doesn't come across as mass marketing.

Pros
Web based, available anywhere Simple to set up, easy to use Responsive customer service

Cons
Surcharge for monthly billing

Rinat Abdullin

The only working email-based CRM that I'm aware of

Reviewed 2015-12-12

We used Relenta at Lokad for as long as I remember it. It just got the job done, helping to run the business. If there were any questions or feature requests, Dmitri was always eager to answer or help. Years later, when I was helping to start MyDreamCity (a non-profit organisation helping kids living in orphanages) I turned again to Relenta. It was simple and intuitive enough to help students and volunteers stay in touch with orphanages and sponsors around the world. Dmitry provided us with a free perpetual license.

Pros
It is simple and gets the job done.

Cons
I recall missing some advanced features like organisations and flexible search. However, I believe, these all were addressed since then.

Julia Adams

Great Tool!

Reviewed 2015-12-12

Great tool, simple to use I highly recommend it regardless of the industry you’re in. I’ve trained people to use Relenta and it always works well regardless of the market. People who used ACT! for 20 years hit the ground running with Relenta.

Pros
Great support, easy to learn and as far as features Relenta has mostly everything an independent business owner or a small business team might need.

Cons
Not many integrations and the browser mobile version is at times a little tricky to use.

Response from Relenta

Hi, thanks for the short but sweet review.

You will be happy to know that we are on the final stages of releasing a huge update that will include an integration with Zapier (an app which allows you to integrate Relenta with just about any other app). So keep an eye out!

We are sorry to hear that you feel our mobile version is tricky to use. Keep in mind that we released it very recently and are working hard to improve it in future updates. We welcome your feedback about what in particular is tricky, so that we can address the issues. Please get in touch with our team at helpdesk@relenta.com. Thanks!

- The Relenta Team

Azharul Islam

Amazing Product - With many features

Reviewed 2015-12-08

About twelve months, I've been using and comparing three apps: Relenta, Nimble and Insightly. Relenta ranks increase gradually. Why because its great functionality, easy to instal user friendly. For example, they have lots of amazing advanced feature, it's processed user-friendly. One of the problems is that The product price is a little bit high, but it's reasonable because of its advanced feature.

Pros
Lots of advanced features,user-friendly, easy to instal They keep things simple successfully. Visually it's easy to keep an overview of communications with specific contacts.

Cons
Price level is little bit high but reasonable for such a good product

Irina Rostkovskaia

Fantastic productivity tool

Reviewed 2016-10-28

Relenta's big shortcoming is the lack of built-in reporting. We are forced to export contacts in Excel and generate reports there. Other than that, it is the most valuable tool in our company and because of that I give it all 5 stars across the board. I cannot imagine going back to "normal" Inbox like Gmail. Our business relies almost exclusively on email for communication. We don't have a huge contact database, just a few dozen contacts, but each relationship is exceptionally valuable and maintaining relationships is where Relenta shines. It keeps everything so well organized that I sometimes forget that we even have a CRM meaning that unlike other CRMs that I've personally used in the past, Relenta doesn't create any extra work. So basically on a day-to-day level just feels like emailing and using calendar for tasks and events/notes. To summarize, Relenta is a very powerful CRM system.

Unigunda Eglaja

Solid, easy to use tool

Reviewed 2015-12-14

As a vacation property sales and rental agent, I use Relenta on a day-to-day business to keep track of rental properties, communications, scheduling and everything else that relates to managing my clients, potential clients, property owners and more. It is a great all around software package that makes my life much easier compared to Outlook and Excel. Getting up to speed took no time and I even have my dedicated client success manager. Five thumbs up!

Very Satisfied with Relenta

Reviewed 2015-12-09

I have operated many businesses over the years and have used a great many CRM tools with various clients and companies. I am so glad that I have found Relenta three years ago. It totally changed the way I work with clients for the better. Relenta automatically does the work of a full-time executive assistant keeping me and my team impeccably organized.

saad salman

Great..!!

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I started using Relenta four years ago as a single user and since then my business grew and now we have five people total using the software. It was really easy to train new employees and everyone loves it because it saves so much time and we don't have to go back and forth about our daily tasks. We're running a busy shop and as the owner I attribute our success directly to the efficiences of scale that Relenta enables us to achieve. I highly recommend it to any small to medium sized team. Their support is second to none and feature set is more than sufficient to run your day to day operations without all the bells and whistles that other CRMs bog you down with. Pros: Email integration is priceless! Email marketing is built in too, we use both newsletters and email autoresponders, works beautifully without having to pay for and learn other services. Contact timelines. Shared calendar. All in one place. We love it. Cons: Cannot think of any.

Manolis Vamvounakis

Relenta is a great tool for my work

Reviewed 2015-12-08

I am using Relenta every day for my work sorting my email, my calendar and my tasks. The contact with my clients changed radically since I use Relenta app.

Pros
Pros: Saving time and money and I am doing any job faster and more efficiently.

Cons
Highly recommend it! No cons for me.

Iurii Znak

Great CRM

Reviewed 2015-12-10

I’m very pleased with the service. As part of my MBA training and consulting work I’ve dealt with dozens of CRM solutions and Relenta easily comes up on top as the best all-around email-contact-task manager for small busy teams.

Pros
Nothing new to learn. All interfaces are very intuitive and familiar from the use of webmail, online calendars and so on.

Cons
A solution like this requires email statistics but I’ve been told that it will be released soon.

Response from Relenta

Thanks for the sweet review! Regarding the con issue, you are right, we are indeed about to release a feature that will allow allow you to track emails open & click statistics to help you fine-tune your marketing efforts. Stay tuned, this will be released in the coming weeks!

- The Relenta Team

Best Value

Reviewed 2015-12-11

I've been using Relenta for a few months now, and I have to say it has been an amazing upgrade in the way I do business. It is so convenient to be able to send the same email to a large number of people at the same time while still keeping the individual emails personal. Relenta is also packed with time saving features that are easier to use than I originally expected. The shared inbox and contact timeline are two of those features. Navigation is relatively easy as well. I recommend Relanta if you're looking for a CRM service to do your job efficiently and quickly.

Pros
Easy to use and very fast.

Cons
None so far! I have had a positive experience.

Peter Smith

Great CRM

Reviewed 2015-12-09

Relenta has seamless integration between contacts, calendar and email. There are some really simple yet time saving features, most software overlooks the importance of these things.

Pros
All clients are kept separate. I looked at other platforms and some are limited because only one database is create for the small business itself. That's why Relenta is great for marketing agencies/companies. All your clients can have their own area and not get bundled together.

Cons
Relenta doesn't yet have email open analytics, this would be really helpful.

Dmitry Rostkovskiy

Excellent and easy to use CRM

Reviewed 2016-10-18

Our international trade business has three locations and 15 employees in different time zones. Relenta helps us keep all our activities in sync. The Contact Timeline feature is absolutely essential because everybody can see the email correspondence between the contact and everyone else on our team. If your business depends on email for efficient operations I highly recommend Relenta.

Himanshu Rai

We love Relenta

Reviewed 2015-12-08

Shared email, contacts, tasks all in one package that is extremely easy to use. The feature of sending multiple users the same message and also the options of sending messages at a time set in advance by the user is something that i loved the most. These features make me like Relenta the most.

Pros
We evaluated at least 10 different CRMs and Relenta came on top for its ease of use, features and value for the money.

Cons
I did not get anything to dislike Relenta .

Simple solution for small Asset Management firm

Reviewed 2015-12-11

All the functionality needed to manage client interaction and communication without needed system administrator to run the suite. Having customer profiles and history available at all times saves effort.

Pros
Well designed interface No need for dedicated system admin Ideal for small office

Cons
May not be the best solution for larger orgs with dedicated IT staff and legacy CRM implementation.

Immature Product - Not many features

Reviewed 2015-07-25

Over a few months I've been using and comparing three apps: Relenta, Nimble and Insightly. Relenta ranks at the bottom. Why because it has very limited functionality and it costs a lot. For example they have a sales pipeline but there is no meaningful reporting to go with it. If you want to send multiple emails, it's a complicated process. One of the problems is that this is an immature product. That were fine if it only cost a few dollars a month but for the $ 60 a month you can get much better developed CRM apps with more functionality.

Pros
They try to keep things simple with some success. Visually it's easy to keep an overview of communications with specific contacts.

Cons
Basic funtionality. Pricey for what it is.