ReServe Event Management Reviews

4.69/5 (64 reviews)

Joseph Araujo

Woodbine Entertainment Group Reserve Interactive

Reviewed 2016-09-08

Our experience with sourcing, negotiating and implementing Reserve at our venues has been extremely positive at every level of the project. In October 2015, we decided that we needed to update our existing systems. Through our review and initial planning process we invited 4 companies to bid on our RFP. Of the four we invited, three submitted quotes which ranged by thousands of dollars. Reserve was priced in middle of the three slightly higher than lowest quote based on our initial ask but once we worked through our wants the final cost was substantially higher then we initially anticipated. Reserve was very understanding of our budgetary constraints in the initial year of our project and worked with us on a multi-year agreement that worked for both organizations. Throughout the demo and review phase of our process, Account Specialist Suzanne was very accommodating in making our times work for us, which included a very early west coast morning to accommodate an east coast group. Suzanne was very informative on the system capabilities and when she didn't have answers to the many of our questions, she would always engage the appropriate people who could provide the required answers. Suzanne remained in the loop from the initial call right through the implantation phase at which time Melanie and the implementation team took over. The implementation team at Reserve were equally as accommodating and very helpful in leading and assisting us with getting all three properties and eight sites ready for use. Their knowledge of the system allowed for us to change some of our own processes in order to maximize the software's power and efficiencies. Their process included weekly calls to keep the project on track and address any ongoing challenges and concerns. During the initial weeks Melanie's team was very helpful in finding work-a-rounds for some of our accounting and tracking processes. Since going live with our first property (3 months), Reserve has had 2 system updates, including some improvements we requested for our operational needs. They have been very receptive to adding additional system change requests for future development, which is very encouraging and reinforces the decision to go with Reserve. - Having our Reservations, Event and Club Membership all in one system - Bread crumb feature - Great search functionality - Copy features VERY helpful & easy to use - Access from any internet connection on any device (phone access not a great experience but in a pinch great for quick info) - Extremely easy to use - Licensing model allows us to provide access to unlimited people within the organization - Event & Membership Leads module allows for review of sales teams efforts and performance - User rights functionality allows to set a number of user restrictions for different categories - Reporting Module very easy to use for creating reports - Great Customer Service & learning documents - Ability to set up View List with in the different Modules for quick access to information - Ability to email from within the system & auto-saving communication

Tamara Pribilic

Great Software!

Reviewed 2016-08-17

Reserve Interactive is overall a really really good software. I find it quite easy to navigate. It has so many great features and after using it for a few months, I can't think of any that I would add. It has everything that I need. Their help desk and developing department have been amazing! It just seems that they really listen and care about their clients and software. I would highly recommend this software! Good job Reserve!Let's start with help desk. They are excellent! Another major thing: Reserve Interactive listens to their clients and develops and upgrades their software accordingly. How awesome is that! Not every software company does that and I'm speaking from experience. There are a lot of features in this software that I really like such as; Love the way contracts, banquet event orders etc. look. Extremely nicely laid out, easy to read and very professional looking. I actually had clients comment on it. I love love love the "internal note" feature! Batch emailing feature is coming soon and I am super excited about that. Etc., etc.

Michael Douglas

Event Management & Online Reservation Powerhouse

Reviewed 2016-08-03

When redesigning our mobile-optimized user friendly website, I wanted to include something unheard of by other lifestyle driven bowling centers Online Reservations! I wanted our guests to be able to go to tavernbowl.com, book one of our premiere lanes and be instantly confirmed without the need for human interaction. Sounds easy, right? Sure, but try finding a platform which integrates with your event management system to prevent double bookings, and does both equally well. The struggle is real. Enter ReServe Cloud the solution to that problem.In using our previous event management platform, we processed events extremely well. I didn't want to lose the momentum that we had built in switching over to a new platform, just to add extra features. However, ReServe Cloud not only met but exceeded our expectations. We now process events quicker in a more user friendly environment then our previous platform. Not to mention enhanced features such as digital signature of contracts, deposit e-payment processing, web based event leads.

Troy Sacco

Epic Sales Management Tool

Reviewed 2016-06-25

I have been working with Mike and Reserve now for almost 10 years and with all three of the companies I have been in a sales leadership role with. 5 years ago when I came to American Golf as the Vice President of Sales and Marketing for one of the largest Golf Management companies in the world, One of the first orders of business I had was to bring Mike and his team in. We needed to replace our aging, clunky, and hard to use CRM System and Reserve was literally the first thing I said to our CEO we need to start figuring out a way to bring on board. There is no better team on the planet to work with, and we have placed this decision to bring Reserve into American Golf as one of the best decisions this organization has made in a very long time. I know we have a partner not a vendor and look forward to many years of success with Reserve as the backbone of our sales processes and functionality.These ease of use and speed of training was the number one thing that got our attention. We were up and running within 30 days of having the data ready to load. Our team went from an archaic system to state of the art in less than 30 days. The other amazing thing about this software is that generational gaps simply do not exist. People of all ages and computer savvy successfully use the system everyday. Of course you have people who adopt things faster but we have not had anyone say this is too advanced or it is difficult for our more veteran sales people to use. Finally, The ability for the software to be customized to each person while still operating under the basic structure of what we want them to do is simply amazing!!! Having someone be able to tweak something that allows their brain to process things a certain way while still having us be able to monitor and track things at a global level is something other software can't do or can't do as well and with such ease...

Change is Good!

Reviewed 2018-09-20

The customer service with ReServe is exceptional. We are able to get more detailed in our reporting and in this age of data and analytics, that is vital. Overall, it's just been a pleasure to partner with them. The reporting and available functions. We were using an older version of the software, so it did take me some time to adjust to the cloud based version, but having used it for several months now, I love it. I typically find that if I ask support more questions about what I need it to do, the functionality is there, I just need to understand how to use it more efficiently.

Janet Ragan

Excellent customer service- patient and thorough from the start to the present... over 10 years

Reviewed 2018-01-19

100% would recommend! The functionality and complexity of the system allows you to create just about anything you need to accomplish in the food and beverage industry. Being able to access it online and on your phone is a huge plus for us. ReServe keeps us organized.Aside from the customer service, always quick to respond with any needs... love that it is accessible online and that it is so customizable. I worked with ReServe at my former job for I believe about 4 years and then when we were switching software at my current job, ReServe was a must and have been with ReServe for almost 10 years here... so a total of about 14 years

Sarah Smith

Making my Life easier!

Reviewed 2018-08-10

I have been a huge advocate of reserve since I learned how to utilize it. It truly makes work easier and more organized!Reserve puts everything in one place and makes life easy. It saves time in my busy schedule and keeps me organized. The email template and ability to look back on emails it helps me so much!

Kirsten Shepherdson

Reserve is easy to use and very customizable. There is always help at your fingertips with chat!

Reviewed 2018-04-19

The two biggest benefits are that the software is customizable to your account needs and the customer service could not be better. I don't know how big this company is, but when you talk to someone for help, it has that small office, family feel! GREAT SERVICE IS HARD TO FIND!It is customized to our needs and editable. The software is easy to navigate when you are trying something for the first time. The AMAZING tech support makes it that much better!

Becky Taddiken

It was a very easy transition from the old program to Reserve Cloud. Customer support is great!

Reviewed 2017-08-08

This software has allowed our staff more freedom within their job positions, rather than just in the office for quotes and meetings, we are able to move around with clients and build their package/quotes in the event space or off site. It creates a more social experience for them and us. It is easier than ever to send information over, keep track of clients, bookings, and more. Even if we are building a custom menu it works great, it can be stored for later or just a one time thing. It has really kept our team on task and has boosted our sales, just due to ease of use and speed. We especially like that it has cut down on paper products as everything can be stored with the specific event for reference. Flexibility is the biggest thing for me. It allows you to jump around very quickly between events and the online platform is great for where ever you may be. I use this on my phone, computer, and tablet with ease. Changing pricing and updates are very easy and it is extremely user friendly. It works great for my whole team!

Ellyn Nugent

We use ReserveCloud to book all our internal and external events.

Reviewed 2017-08-14

Being able to work remotely on any device allows staff the flexibility to respond to customers in a more timely fashion. Easy to use, easy to train new staff. Internal staff that is NOT booking events have a view only option allowing them to see space availability before making a request. Customer service assistance is easily available

Jenna Musil

Reviewed 2018-09-21

Contracts and event orders are very easy!! I like that you set up everything in the beginning, gave time to play with and then make changes before going live. The people who helped with that were very through and fixed all my issues while on the phone.

Taryn Ferguson

We have transitioned this year to ReserveCloud from the desktop version and have loved it!

Reviewed 2017-05-24

The software is easy on the eyes in many ways and is mostly user-friendly. The monthly calendar works well for me gives my coworkers and I the ease to jump around to many events in one screen. This software works for catering sales managers like myself but also we run our Inn through it (to book rooms) and small catering conference groups. It really works in a lot of different situations which is why I recommended to my old employer at the Steelstacks Bethlehem, Pa.

Kim Doyle

Reserve has become the brains of our offsite catering services over the past 8 years.

Reviewed 2018-04-10

Reserve Interactive is extremely easy to work with and we appreciate the level of customer service. The system is very customizable and data is easily available to adapt to for many purposes.

Katie MOrris

Lots of customization

Reviewed 2016-11-04

This software is great if you are looking for something fully custom. It did take some time trying to figure out what information works best as you have to be willing to play around with customizing all the sections. However, once you get use to the software it's much easier to maneuver the site. One con of the site is that many of the sections are not collapsible which means lots of scrolling on long pages. For ex, on the event details page, you are not able to collapse the sections (event details, billing details, functions, etc) which makes for a long page to scroll through. It would be nice that when you click on that page, all of the sections were collapsed and you could expand the section you needed to look at. This especially gets over whelming when you have information in multiple sections. It would make the page more attractive to the eye as it can be a bit overwhelming. - Very custom - Great customer service

Kat Frerichs

Overall it's a good system

Reviewed 2018-07-25

ease of overall usage on the product. We were able to switch from one system to Reserve with little headache which was greatI like the ability to create notes in a contacts profile as well as in the overall account. The "click" option is definitely nicer than having to scroll through a variety of items.

Brenda Manuel

New user of the cloud Reserve

Reviewed 2016-10-10

I have enjoyed ReserveIT for years. The new cloud software is so friendly and productivity for me is great. I enjoy the customer service and they have always been informative and so cordial. The customer service reps are awesome. I would highly recommend Reserve to others. Thank you.

Marina Cook

Easy to use after some practice, but can be tedious when making updates or changes to menus etc

Reviewed 2018-05-29

Great customer support. Can usually reach a live person immediately. Knowledgeable and professional.

Tracey Leird

Old Dog vs. New Tricks

Reviewed 2018-09-17

Everyone has been great. At times they can forget that each client is different and has different needs and will use the software differently. It's very user friendly. Once I learned what to do and how to navigate it was very easy.

Reserve User for 8 years

Reviewed 2018-09-20

Customer service is great!Cloud based system is accessibly from anywhere which is great. The system allows you to have multiple windows open at the same time, so you can work on multiple events/reports as needed. The chat system for help is great.

Leslie Miller

Review of Reserve Interactive Cloud

Reviewed 2016-08-02

Switching over from Reserve Anywhere to the cloud based version was wonderful! It is so easy to use and planning events takes minutes!The calendar view to quickly look at what is coming up event wise. I also like that the software breaks items into category so each department knows exactly where to look to get the information they are seeking.

Lisa Kliza

Love Reserve, the "chat" service has been wonderful, immediate answers!

Reviewed 2018-03-20

customization, ease of use, reporting they way our company wants to see it!Ease of use, everything we need for event information is right there. The ability to customize the software ourselves is a great benefit.

Kelsey Maxwell

ReServe Interactive Review

Reviewed 2018-09-24

It was definitely an adjustment getting use to the new system, but slowly I am starting to like how it functions. The reports have probably been the most tricky because they look extremely different than our old system.I like that I am able to work from home using this software. I also like that you can edit all the details in a function at once and you don't have to toggle back and forth between service items.

Jodi Curry

I think this is a great program however I just a few things that I wish you can make changes to

Reviewed 2017-08-15

Ease of use. It is so great how easy it is to use and make changes. i especially think access to reports and menus is great.

Samantha Novitski

Overall, working with the entire team has been amazing from start to finish!

Reviewed 2018-05-09

Increased sales team accountability and tracking has led to higher overall conversion rates and increased sales. In no particular order: live chat functionality, CRM capabilities, ease of use, ongoing support and education, and Reserve's ability to adapt the software to our brand's very particular needs.

Anonymous

The implementation and support teams have been absolutely fantastic in helping with our transition.

Reviewed 2018-02-02

The best part about this software is that just about everything has the ability to be customized. I can create documents and reports that work best for me and my team and anything that makes our daily work schedules a little bit easier is a huge PLUS.