Visibook Logo

Visibook

Client appointment scheduler & business calendar

Visibook Reviews

4.6

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.11/10

Reviews by rating

I loved the ease of use of this software. The fact we could set something up quickly either on the computer or on the phone, confirm and have reminders sent for appointments was a very good thing.
I really appreciate this product and the customer service we have received. Our students also appreciate it, which is a big win.
The ability to communicate to my groomers and customers via the app is fantastic. Our client list is growing and our appointments are filling up fast thanks to the easy integration with our website.
So I have to write the number down or memorize it to type it in. And once that error is made, the only way to correct it is to cancel adding a customer and start over.
I sometimes find it inconvenient that you can not respond to the messages that you receive through text.

Cecile P.

Education Management, self-employed

The Who, When & What APP

I absolutely love having my appointments easily displayed for me to plan daily, weekly or monthly.

Pros

The APP helped me to show the days and times that I was available for my clients which saved me lots of time having to fumble through an agenda. It also allowed my clients to see the services that I offer and the fees associated with them. The messenger/notifications aspect was also a bonus! Communicating with clients is simple and effective!

Cons

I wanted to have shared photos or documents with my clients directly through the APP. I also would love to send one notification to all clients instead of having to copy-paste (which cannot be done within the APP). I had to type on my phone, message myself and then copy-paste.

KB

Kelsey B.

Education Management, self-employed

Worth It!

Very pleased with the amount of time it takes me to book clients and the reminders really help keep my customers aware of schedules.

Pros

I like how easy it is to book customers and that It sends reminders.

Cons

When trying to find my customers, sometimes it will not allow me to scroll to find them. Sometimes I must plug in their name... also for some reason over time, some of my emails/numbers for customers have a big exclamation mark beside it- like it is no longer their contact... but it is correct.

Thanks for your feedback and review! If you're seeing the red exclamation point, it may also mean that the user has unsubscribed to emails from Visibook or blocked their phone number from receiving our text messages.

BW

Brandon W.

Decent Starter scheduler

This is a really decent app, I like being able to color coordinate and book multiple therapist appointments. I did not like their payment system through the app which is a third party going and I think linking to PayPal; it has been a while since I messed with that option, but I wasn't interested in something that didn't link straight to my checking account. So for me that was a big turn off. Also...

Pros

Color coordinating appointments Multiple booking appointments

Cons

Client payment options (want something linked directly to my account) Unable to block off personal time

Brandon, thx for your comments. It sounds like you've decided to move on, but just so you are aware, our payments integration does go directly to your checking account. We will also be rolling out the ability to block off personal time. That update will be coming in the near future.

Gourav M.

Human Resources, 51-200 employees

It's so mobile-friendly and damn beautiful

We've just started the RTIwala 10 mins Micro Consultation division and looking for a perfect tool for our remote first team to schedule the meetings. And, Visibook is the perfect choice.

Pros

It's UX and UI for the mobile phones. As most of our customers are using and booking the 10 mins RTIwala Micro Consultation from the mobile and they're loving it so much.

Cons

I just wish to have some more options and features at chat box and

Thanks for your review and feedback!

Damian B.

I've had a good experience with this app so far. It has helped my business grow as well.

This app help my business to grow.

Pros

What I like the most about this app is the ability for my clients to text me without making it personal on my personal phone. It's almost as if I have a electronic secretary.

Cons

This app tends to have glitches sometimes with scheduling and times which has a tendency to make things more difficult when it comes to a signing appointments.

melissa c.

Functional

Order, organization, and the ability to manage multiple appointments.

Pros

I like how easy this program is. I literally pull my phone out and schedule appts in seconds. I love the automated reminders for me and my clientele.

Cons

The only thing is, I wish I could respond to clients via text rather than having to go into the actual app to respond.

Indralal N.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

best appointment scheduling software

very nice and reliable...easy to learn.

Pros

it is very user friendly with reminders, very easy to use and i didn't need prior raining on using it.easy to create an appointment and navigate through the appointments. support phone, tab and my laptop.

Cons

nothing much to say as it is packed with all features I need. I got one occasion where reminder didn't work though. might have been a my fault though.

Thanks for your review!

Janet O.

Cosmetics, 11-50 employees

Convenient and accessible client booking app!

Easy on the wallet, time-saving, and simple to use client booking app!

Pros

The flexibility of both client and business usage is a plus for me. This app helped me schedule and communicate with clients with ease and when I came across any issues, the customer service was there almost instantly with the chat feature.

Cons

Bulk-message sending to multiple clients at once is an absent feature which could make things easier for me and my clients.

Thanks for your review and feedback!

Norja V.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Love this scheduling software

Absolutely love it!

Pros

Ease of use, price point, love the app option

Cons

I would love to see an automated follow up email to ask how they are doing and to ask for a review on Google or FB with links to easily use that. Plus to be able to set how many days after the session took place.

Christian O.

Consumer Services, self-employed

Great for appointment booking/management

Efficient/easy-to-use appointment scheduling software for gyms, small businesses, and service-based businesses as well.

Pros

I enjoyed the simplicity of Visibook. Appointment scheduling/reminders were extremely effective and adhesive to use. I like how it automates a lot of features, such as appointment confirmations/reminders.

Cons

I had no issues at all during my time using Visibook. Everything fit my needs as a consumer/business using this software.

MM

Martha M.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Booking the easy and smart way

I have used Visibook to get organise for my clients. This has made me more reliable to my clients.

Pros

Availability known to clients. The app lets your clients know what times you are available and what times you are engaged. This minimizes unnecessary communications and saves much time. Available times can be updated. You may lay out your plans but things do change along the way, where you cannot execute all your plans. When such things happen, you have the freedom to edit your available times and...

Cons

Sometimes, if you take much time on the app, especially on android, it tends to become slow to operate. I solve this by restarting the app. There is no option to manually sort my services, apart from the alphabetical or chronological order. I feel that the payment options are not enough. Clients prefer various ways of making payments.

DF

Debbie F.

Performing Arts, 1-10 employees

Visibook

I’ve used Visibook for years and have been very happy! Text reminders, fairly easy to navigate (sometimes through a little trial and error), clean-looking interface, and prompt responses to my questions. With the exception of the recurring group appointments, Visibook does everything I need it to and it’s made me look more professional as well as saved me time in scheduling and rescheduling piano lessons. I highly recommend Visibook!

Pros

So many things to like! But if I have to choose just one, I’d say it’s the text reminders and notifications. My piano families receive text reminders about their kids lessons, as do I. I also have the option of sending notifications when I’ve canceled or rescheduled a lesson. Such a helpful feature for busy families! And one that is often an upcharge/add-on with other scheduling programs.

Cons

I sure wish Visibook offered recurring group appointments. I can set up recurring one-in-one piano lessons but not recurring group lessons.

JS

Jana S.

Individual & Family Services, self-employed

Visi book filled my schedule

Visibook has made it possible for me to maximize the efficiency of scheduling. In addition I have clear records of past appointments for each client as well as overall statistics. The platform also allows me to have contacts of my clients available from everywhere and contact them easily. My clients enjoy the option to schedule their own appointments when needed or have reminders for their regular set up sessions. Whenever I have questions customer service is always immediately available through chat. All issues get solved immediately.

Pros

Software is easy and intuitively to be used and is highly professional for my clients

Cons

The ability for my clients to book their own sessions can lead to frustration if they book in advance and it creates a conflict for me that I haven't adjusted in my schedule

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Never Forget an Appointment Again!

Pros

Such a simple idea, yet incredibly effective--exactly what I've been looking for at my practice. Customer feedback has been great, and it's been easy to book appointments from both sides. The reminders, however, are what I love the most. I can't count the number of no-shows I've had in previous years due to both clients (and myself) forgetting that we had appointments scheduled. Never again!

Cons

Sometimes can get a bit hairy with clients signing up for appointments really close to their appointment time. Also would like a feature to send automated personal messages to clients.

Thanks for your feedback! Fyi, you can set your advance booking time so you don't get surprised by last minute appointments. You can do this under your Calendar Settings.

Makes my business easier

I’ve been using Visibook for just under 6 months now and it’s completely changed how I do business, for the better. Having to go back and forth with clients on what time works for them is time consuming and annoying for me. To be able to set my schedule and have them book themselves is great.

Pros

I like my clients to be able to make appointments themselves, and to be required to put down a deposit to book as well. I think the website format is pretty easy and user friendly. I especially enjoy the reports feauture.

Cons

Occasionally I’ll have clients not be able to navigate the site, they get confused on the first page where it says “view calander” and also how you have to click the service info button to be able to see the price. I think being able to see both of those without the additional clicks would be helpful for dummies. I’m not too fond of the overall color scheme, I think it’s very drab and boring and wish that I was able to customize it. I also don’t like not being able to charge clients with their card on file, if that could happen it would be a game CHANGER. Clients have also complained about not being able to find the confirmation email, and it normally goes to their spam folders so that’s something I always have to remind them of.

Thank you for your feedback!

AH

Amanda H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 11-50 employees

Visibook - simple scheduling

The online scheduling makes our lives SO much easier!

Pros

It's very easy to work with. The chat support option is helpful when setting up new providers or services

Cons

I least like that it has no great reporting features or data collection capabilities. I'd love for it to be able to offer that so that I can continue to use it for our small business

GR

Gretchen R.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great software for our growing pet grooming shop

The ability to communicate to my groomers and customers via the app is fantastic! Our client list is growing and our appointments are filling up fast thanks to the easy integration with our website. We haven't had a need to use the payment function via Visibook, but I can see how this would be a great benefit for some folks.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and intuitive for me. My groomers are able to see when appointments are scheduled whether they are here or not. The ability to add different services and providers is great, along with the ability to text client's when their pup is ready to be picked up.

Cons

There is honestly nothing I like least about this software at all.

Thanks your great review!

KB

Katie B.

Cosmetics, self-employed

Very pleased

I had to switch from a previous website last minute and the people at Visibook made it very easy to do so. I love that they have the live chat constantly so I can always ask any kind of question. The text reminders are my favorite aspect of this website. The price is wonderful and I've been very happy. I've been in contact with them and told them things I would love to see happen to make it easier to use (especially for my business in particular) and they have assured me things are in the making to have the changes made. It's been a few months and I haven't seen any yet but am really looking forward to seeing them soon. Overall very pleased with Visibook and especially pleased with their customer service!

Pros

Love the text reminders, and customer service.

Cons

I can't book multiple appointments at once (example - cut & color). It's a hassle to cancel an appt then re create it instead of just "moving" the appointment. And it would be wonderful if my clients could view all my prices up front on some kind of "home page" or something instead of having to schedule a time then click book in order to see the price (that has been my biggest complaint from clients).

AW

Annie W.

The best online booking system out there!

What an awesome system! I've tried several online booking systems in the past, but so far Visibook has been the most robust! They have helped me save time, money, and grow my business so I can focus on what I what rather be doing - seeing patients! I own an acupuncture practice with 2 locations and multiple practitioners. Visibook is easy to use for me and my staff, and allows our patients to book/cancel/manage...

Cons

Thanks for the review, Annie! Happy that we're able to help you with your scheduling needs!

SM

Shani M.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Big fan

Excellent. The program itself is exactly what I need for my business. Always easy to deal with when I have an issue or want to make a change. Thanks for al your support.

Pros

It’s efficient and helps me stay organize and My customers benefit from it as well.

Cons

It often won’t load when I open and I need to exit and reopen the app Also, I wish I could make my own reminders to my customers not just the reminders that come automatically with the app.

Hi Shani, Thank you for your feedback. I'll make a note of your feature request. We'd love to look into the issues with your phone not loading. Can you email us at hello@visibook.com?

MP

Marie P.

Entertainment, self-employed

Marie Pangilinan review

Software is amazing and my overall experience is great all my customers love it.

Pros

The thing that I like most about the software is that it takes uses my contacts from my phone and I don’t have to punch them in manually

Cons

I have no cons to report. It’s a great software and everything is great about it.

Hi Marie, We're so happy to hear that Visibook is working out well for you and your customers! Thank you for your review!

KL

Kimberly L.

Mental Health Care, self-employed

Best scheduling app around

I never write reviews. However, I really love this app! I have tried so many scheduling apps over the last 3years, each one had something missing that I was looking for. I found visibook and figured I'd give it a try. I found a gem! My clients love it, easy for them to schedule appointments, they all tell me they love the reminders. The functionality has cut down on phone calls to schedule appointments and cut down no shows. Customer service is awesome; friendly, prompt, and accessible. Get visibook!!! you won't be disappointed!!

Pros

Easy to use, accessible with iPad, iPhone, and computer. Love the email and text reminders.

Cons

I only wish there was it was capable of two emails in the client profile. But the new text reminder feature has resolved some of the need.

Alternative Medicine, self-employed

Great scheduling app

I love it!

Pros

I love that I send interested clients my link (which they can also find on my website), and the only thing that they see are available openings. We both get a confirmation email and/or text. We both get reminders and they can cancel or change their appointment without having to pick up the phone. It saves so much phone time. They can also message me through Visibook.

Cons

When they message me I get it as a text but I have to go to Visibook to answer the text.

Thanks for your review! We appreciate it!

DD

Douglas D.

Sports, self-employed

Easy and Efficient

At the beginning I had a couple of questions and their staff was quick to get back to me and answer my questions.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and it makes my business run more efficiently.

Cons

Every once in a great while when I first used Visibook, it wouldn’t load quickly but it hasn’t happen since.

Hi Douglas, Thanks for the positive review and feedback! We appreciate your support!

MB

Michael B.

Bodiesbyblakes review

Overall I love it saves me a ton of time

Pros

Ease of scheduling. Reminder alerts through text and email

Cons

Complaints from clients about ease of use

Thanks for your review!