Additional information for Chatlio
Key features of Chatlio
View All Features
- Access the software remotely via mobile devices
- Add customized logos and colors to the interface
- Allows for integration with other systems/databases
- An extended application or connectors that enables users to perform additional services with their current set of tools
- Copy on the page or chat window encouraging the user to engage with the chat option
- Create and automatically send premade copy in response to customer's messages
- Digitally share a wide variety of media types
- Engage in direct, instant messaging with consumers
- Form to collect visitor contact information when live chat isn't available
- Geographic location of visitors determines behavior of the software
- Improve business process by accessing more features and applications by combining third party integrations
- Informational updates that are delivered to users as soon as an event occurs
- Integrate with your customer relationship management software to better connect all aspects of your business, especially your customers
- Monitor activity of individuals who visit your website using cookies
- Process of moving and separately storing data that is not actively used or continuous storage of data for compliance purposes
- Recognize and support multiple languages/dialects
- Schedules are automatically created based on business need and employee availability and qualifications
- Seamlessly integrates with 3rd party websites
- Secure file sharing between multiple endpoints during remote sessions
- Send mail based on customer behavior
- Shortcuts for inputting frequently used messages
- Sync important data to your mobile devices to use the software and its features without internet access
- Track and manage the applications of potential future members
- Track visitor in-time, out-time, and purpose of visits.
- Transfer chats and organize messages between agents
- View and track pertinent metrics
- View messages sent by both parties during the chat conversation
Chatlio allows business teams and support staff to harness their existing Slack service to deploy live chat online customer chat capabilities without the need for new software or clients.
The system uses an embeddable widget that can be placed into a website or blog within minutes, allowing for styling and placement changes via a myriad of preferences or deeper CSS-based customization, and the JS-based developer API.
Chatlio is optimized to perform effectively on smaller screens, designed and tested to perform consistently across desktop browser and those on iOS or Android smartphone viewports.
By capturing useful visitor information automatically such as location, current page visit, IP address, payment plans, local time, browser and OS etc, support teams can gather an important insight into potential customer leads.
Scalable pricing plans offer monthly subscription options for Starter users right up to Enterprise, providing unlimited operators, multiple widgets for handling more than a single incoming channel, plus the ability to process 200-5000 conversation threads per month.