Additional information for IncidentMonitor
Key features of IncidentMonitor
View All Features
- Automated routing
- Community forums
- Contract management
- Known issue management
- Live chat
- Service desk (ITL / ITSM)
- Self-service web portal included
- Graphical Workflow and Process Designer
- Keep track of customers and client contacts
- Communication channels include email integration options
- Manage service and help desk support incidents efficiently
- Community features with support for social media channels
- IncidentMonitor White Board for posting community messages
- Built-in alert and notification capabilities
- Graphical Service Catalog Designer for creating web forms
- Knowledge Base provisions as part of web portal access
- Customer surveys for gauging customer service experience
- Issue, accept and answer online support desk ticketing
- Asset management features with support for consumables
- Dashboard reporting with Home Page widget creation
- Service Level Rules for managing service requests
Empower customers and support staff with a self-service web portal accessed based on security role, providing Knowledge Base, forums and help desk ticketing.
Customizable dashboards can be setup and configured as widgets for each user profile, along with exportable reports, for visualizing real time service desk data.
Graphical Workflow and Service Catalog Designer tools allow service desk workflows to be created and web forms published for listing available services online.
Offers a number of communication channels to support customer contact including moderated community forums, message notifications, white boards and live chat.
Asset Management features enable asset classes to be defined, asset data to be loaded into the database from Excel spreadsheets and purchase histories tacked for consumables.