RemotePC

Remote Access for Consumers, SMBs, and Enterprises

visit website

RemotePC Reviews

Pros

I have loved and the other employees that I have using it have loved how easy it is to you. They can access from their phones or another computer.

Scott S.

My first connect was eventually successful with the help of help desk chat.

Joseph B.

It is a cost effective way to be able to access the office from anywhere. Also great to use to help client's with tech issues and data entry directly to their machine.

Kevin K.

I didn't appreciate them and switched to Teamviewer and it was the worst experience EVER. There's no way the Teamviewer reviews are real.

Compared to teamviewer and go to assist, this software is slightly slow and lags a bit.

Farhan Q.

4.3

Remote Access to any on-premise PC

Overall, this product provided our company to move our employees home quickly without any security additional risk. We purchased the enterprise edition and had at one point over 200 employees remoting into their PC at the office while working from home. Recommend to any company who wants an alternative to laptops and VPN.

Pros

The ease of setup and deployment. We purchased this at the beginning of the Covid-19 outbreak and this product allowed us to effectively move our employees home to work and still maintain the security of our data since it never left our network.

Cons

There are times that the network connection to the PC they are remoting to will get slow responses and also the occasional host viewer app crashes, but a restart always resolves the issue.

Great product for remote access

I have been using Remote PC for two years now. It was a Godsend when I needed to figure out how to remotely access my first client. Especially in this day of COVID, everyone needs to be able to remotely access a computer.

Pros

It is a wonderful product and the price can't be beat. We also use this product at my workplace. It is wonderful that I can copy documents from one computer to another. Before this feature, I was having to email documents from one computer and then access them through email on the other. I also like that I can have multiple clients on my computer.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about RemotePC is that the screen of the remote computer is very small and hard to see.

Just a pain

Have been unable to do any work with it. Have spent a good deal of time reviewing network and permission fundamentals to no avail. The idea behind this product is the lack of a need to do this review and search. Old version (years back) actually worked.

Pros

It works infrequently and randomly. Usual best is Connect, Authenticate, End Session. Then RemotePC Ends Session on its own without opening remote control page. To be fair, maybe 1/20 it may.

Cons

Only need simplest remote control features across different systems for benchmarking. Won't really work even in one building across two floors and one simple intranet.

I'm coming back! Whoa. Teamviewer is not for me.

Pros

It is solid, affordable, they are a decent organization.

Cons

Sometimes it seems hard for my clients to use, but I'm going to figure that out.

Remote working made possible for everyone

In the short time that we had to switch our co-workers to allow them to work remotely at home, RemotePC really became a clutch tool since we were able to deploy it fast, and also because it had such a low learning curve, people who wasn't so computer savvy were able to work seemlessly.

Pros

We were pleasantly surprised on how easy it was to deploy this software to all of our users when we had to switch to a remotely operated work environment. Even people who weren't pro computer users, were able to easily login and start controlling their work PCs at home.

Cons

If there was a drawback, I would say the speed, but this is the problem with all remote desktop softwares. With RemotePC, you can at lease control it in a way so that you can slightly reduce the visual quality if you need the boost of speed.

New SOHO User

So far after a few days I like the program. It is a good value.

Pros

Remote PC appeared to have benefit to our organization and I decided to give it a try. I have only employed it for a few days. My first connect was eventually successful with the help of help desk chat. The presentation of the remote screen, Mac as remote and PC as host, was clear, responsive and uncluttered. I can see it will take a while and some more coaching to fully understand and operate. I am up for that. It has been a good beginning.

Cons

I am an experienced PC user, but it will take watching videos, reading FAQs and coaching from the Help Desk to be fully up and running. It's not entirely intuitive.

Simple and easy to use.

It's great if you need to work remotely or need to travel around alot.

Pros

I have been using RemotePC for a few years now. It allows me to be more mobile with my work.

Cons

No cons on this product, It works exactly as you need it to.

RemotePC for quick software support

Pros

The software comes with an option of providing and utilizing one time access. This is a very useful features as in most of the cases our customers need support once in a while and they do not have to be charged for this. If you are a small business, this product is a very good value for the money spent.

Needs some work

I really enjoy using this system and the cost is so much less to the company that previous software I have used. I went in to my work settings and made sure it has that my computer does not have any settings to have it rest or sleep or anything like that as that may have been the reason I was unable to get on line at my home work station at times. We will see. Overall it is a great software and the people I have talked to when I had a problem are knowledgeable and very nice.

Pros

It is so easy to use. I also think it is easier to switch between monitors when you have two monitors at work and only one at your remote computer.

Cons

It disconnects in the middle of your work sometimes. it will automatically reconnect pretty quick, but you will have to make sure whatever you think you saved or did was not lost in the disconnect. I also have had trouble not being able to connect a couple of times and I would go to work and my main computer was not turned off and the internet connection was still signed on so it made no sense to me (like if I lost power or something, which no software would be able to keep from happening)

Very good remote access application.

Being able to connect remotely to any computer and transfer files between desks.

Pros

Very economical application, which has good tools such as file transfer between remote and local desktops.

Cons

When I'm going to connect to a computer remotely, it takes a lot to be able to take remote access to any desktop.

RemotePC allows me to work remotely on client machines

I'm an account and need to access my client's accounting records. Some clients use software that isn't online, so I set up a remote connection to their machine. This allows me to access their machine when I need to. This has saved me so much time because I don't have to travel to their location.

Pros

RemotePC gives me the ability to have attended and/or unattended access to client machines (Mac or PC). This is so helpful as I don't have to spend time traveling to a client and I can work late at night or early in the morning.

Cons

Nothing that I've seen yet. It's super simple and does what it should; allows remote access to machines.

Forget your system problems solve from anywhere

In my system administration work computers are present in in different laboratories in most cases the the software installation or any other minor problems occure that problems now how I can solve from my chair thank you to remote PC.

Pros

With the Help of remote PC softwarewe can manage operate and maintain the other end computer systems easily

Cons

Remote PC software gives full control due to that in some cases personal data can be malpractice which is is very unsecured .

Feature-Rich Software

RemotePC is our go-to when it comes to sessions that are beyond just basic tech support. We can use it not only to provide support, but also to help clients learn specific software techniques, etc. And being able to offer clients recordings of the remote session is like being able to give them a review whenever they need it.

Pros

RemotePC has tons of features. This is one of the reasons we like it. Not only can we provide remote support, but we can also record that remote session and use it later on if we need to refer back to it. We can provide support from just about any internet-connected device, including iPhones and Android devices.

Cons

The only con, if you can call it that, is the fact that so many features take time to learn. But once we realized the potential of the different features, and started implementing them, it started becoming easier and easier to learn them and put them to use.

Great Remote Access

Switched to this platform shortly before the pandemic and it has been invaluable.

Pros

The product is very easy to install and use. It is reliable to access and requires very little maintenance.

Cons

You can not set up different accounts on the same PC. If the computer allows different users, software should as well,

Just switched from 20 years of using GoToMyPc

I have not been this impressed with a software of any kind for years.

Pros

Best part about RemotePC is that it is absurdly cheaper than GoToMyPc (now called LogMeIn), 2x higher security, far more features, much faster performance, simple to deploy (took 5 minutes total). I am very impressed. I used GoToMyPc for I think 20 years...I mean even when it was Citrix! Just wish I'd found this solution sooner.

Cons

What's not to like about RemotePC? Have not one thing to complain about.

Good product

After using the big name product for years they were doubling their pricing for 2019. Found this product when looking for an alternative. Gave it a try for literally a fraction of the cost. Works just as good if not better than the big boy. No disconnect issues as other review mentioned. Saved our small office over $1000 this year.

Pros

Works as it should. Connects quickly. I like having the standalone software to keep pinned to the taskbar. Makes for even quicker connections.

Cons

The only negative which is minor, you have to click "view" & "full screen" to get to full screen mode. Double clicking the top bar doesn't get you there. Not a big deal but I had to write something.

Software is Good But need some Imporvements

Best expirence to use but it need to fix problem of Auto Disconnect issue :)

Pros

His feature called realtime chat if you are in team so i will suggest you to use this software this is good software

Cons

may its need some Video conferencing and Audio conferencing these two feature are missing and some technical issues in software some time its auto disconnect i dont know whats going in this software so may it s need to fix it

Flawless and Affordable Remote Systems Access

This product allows me to quickly (and easily) access ALL of my computers (both office and personal) in an instant. It contains all the features one would need for personal or business use, without having to pay for all the features you don't. Also, the system tray application is very small and doesn't effect the computer's performance.

Pros

All the features you need and then some, fast and easy access, password protected, lightweight system utility, inexpensive, unlimited systems

Cons

A few glitches in the desktop program that are annoying, but don't effect functionality. The mobile device access could use some work too.

Affordable, Easy Way to Remotely Manage PCs

RemotePC is a very affordable and easy way to manage a small network of PCs remotely.

Pros

RemotePC is just like TeamViewer, but affordable - especially for a small network. It's easy to use and pretty intuitive. It allows for remote WOL, disable remote input, send remote commands, file transfer, and complete unattended access of a remote PC. Remote PCs may be accessed by web, computer, or mobile app.

Cons

It's hard to find any cons with RemotePC. The WOL feature could be better, but nothing else that I can think of is what I would consider a con.

Product doesn't work when computer sleeps

Great idea; poor execution.

Pros

I like the idea of accessing my office computer when traveling.

Cons

Remote PC does not work when the home computer is "sleeping" which I believe is the default for most computers. Someone from Remotepc helped me configure the application when I purchased it. They were very helpful but forgot this important fact. It would have been nice for someone to tell me this at the outset. I have called at least 4 times while on business trips with the complaint that I am not able to access my office computer. NO ONE suggested that I need to disable the "sleep" mode until today. I am very angry that this was not explained up front or on any of the prior calls. While I paid a reduced "trial" fee, it was an entire waste of money.

Remote PC - Great Value, Easy To Use

Pros

Remote PC was easy to install and use. Rolled out the software to a few users and they found it easy to use as I walked them through it. I would recommend it to small to midsize businesses.

Cons

A couple of things I didn't like that may or may not be fixed in the future are: 1. Cannot lock the setting for the application on a users computer. 2. Cannot make a deployable package with setting pre-configured.

Best Support Ever

Fantastic.

Pros

As a senior citizen and not very tech savvy, this software was easy to use. However I did mess up on the installation but the chat support was 100% and talked me through correcting my mistake.

Cons

Nothing as yet, so far so good. I have found it very easy to use and the chat support excellent.

Payroll Administrator

great hopefully it continues this way

Pros

I love I can connect from anywhere and access my work information, emails , folders etc

Cons

none so fr it has worked great only been using for 1 month

Unpredictable functionality

Frustrating.

Pros

Price. Ease of use and the first 15-30 minutes seems ok. Setup is also easy.

Cons

I use a Mac platform-updated to latest always. I use Indesign. After about 15-30 minutes of use, the functionality changes. Sometimes I can click on a box to select it and deselect. sometimes that same action just keeps selecting boxes--text, images, etc. sometimes I can "save-as" for a document, sometimes I cannot even type the name of the new document into the "save as" field. Literally a crap shoot what starts not working first. Often have to either restart Remote PC, the connected computer, or the computer I'm connected from. It could not be more frustrating and customer service before this was not all that quick. Now with the virus... I may never hear from them.

Works Well

Overall it works great and has been an improvement over what we used previously.

Pros

It makes it easy to remote into a workstation. Works like it should and does exactly what it needs to do each day.

Cons

Sometimes it opens up multiple connections to the same computer and you have to close out of the duplicates.