SecureLink Reviews

User ratings

4.2

• Likelihood to recommend7.87/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Nice and secure way to give access to guest users to your environment. Session recording is very good.

AL

Aleksei L.

I was not part of the implementation team for this deployment. However, as a user it is very helpful in supporting my external vendors for secure access to areas of our network.

LG

Lisa G.

I like that I can see IP address and server name information and most of the time the software is reliable and is pretty easy to use.

KH

Karen H.

Sometimes it’s manager hangs and not connected and I need to kill the process and restart it again.

AI

Abdelrahman I.

DT

Daniel T.

The history feature seems to be hit or miss. My history of connections sometimes goes away and will not update for over a month until the system is rebooted.

DD

GoToMyPC-logocaret
listing-logo

GoToMyPC

Compare both
How would you rate SecureLink?

Awesome Security and Speed.

I use SecureLink to connect to client networks. I use it multiple times a week and recommend it to our customers when they need a means for me to connect to their network and accomplish the work that I do. It's worth mentioning because of the full body of security options that customers have.

Pros

I love the security and easy of use and setup. I especially like that I don't take a hit on speed when using it.

Cons

It's a little more expensive than I thought it would be, but it seems the trade-off for the higher security than a simple RDP or faster connections than Citrix are worth the extra money. At least from my experience it is.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate your feedback and take it into consideration as our product evolves. Looking forward to a continued partnership with your company!

Good Product

Good, generally reliable, simple, gets the job done.

Pros

It’s is simple and straightforward to use for an end user.

Cons

There are buggy parts of the software when interacting with Citrix instances where occasionally items don’t launch.

Great product but little slow.

It has been good

Pros

Organization is very simple and clear to understand. Being able to view historical log in information.

Cons

Slow and takes too much space. Need to download the securelink launch file every time.

It is very useful and convenient for end users.

Pros

convenience. It is very convenient to securely connect to a remote desktop or the server. If there was an option of 2 factor authorization this will make it even better.

Cons

Due to the applets being used, it doesn't always work in Firefox or Chrome. It works flawlessly in IE though. I understand these applets are not supported by these browsers but if there are any viable alternatives.

Zach's Review

Pros

Allows me to access sensitive information

Cons

It is very time sensitive to respond to prompts (inhert issue probably) but a good amount of the time the session doesn't load/connect to host which can be a pain.

Great for multiple domain use

Pros

I can easily sign in to the domain I need and vary rarely have issues. Feels very secure for using a federal domain.

Cons

Occasional outages and several steps to login to the domain

Meh

Pros

Opening multiple domains when needed is easy, and I like having the passwords ready for secure accounts.

Cons

Certain domains do not have enough support accounts for Linux sessions, and work cannot be accomplished in a timely fashion

Ethan, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with the SecureLink workflow which are causing obstacles in your day to day. If possible, I would like to further discuss some of the details around the pain points you are encountering and how we can improve our connectivity workflow. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

Simple to use

Pros

The software is simple and intuitive to use.

Cons

Securelink RDP needs resolution/scaling features. Perhaps this is something that is available but was restricted by admins.

Solid remote access

Pros

Reliable and works with most clients. I like how it can record what changes vendors are making.

Cons

Some computers gave issues with the connection manager software

Works well. A few idiosyncrasies.

Supporting customers.

Pros

Security. Centralized operation. Audit trail. Generally easy to use. User interface makes it easy to navigate.

Cons

Does not always perform the same way every time. Sometimes it fails to start, other times it will connect and then immediately drop. Can't rate support as I've never used it. Have no idea what the cost is so can't really rate value.

Good Experience

Pros

It is easy to use, didn't have any problems during the past 4 years.

Cons

slowness can occur but for me, this is usual with all software due to the situations

Easy to use for guest users

Pros

Cons

User management could be a little more clear.

Review for SecureLink

Pros

The client data will be safe is what I feel

Cons

That if there are multiple facilities we have to go to each customer and do login process again and again.

Secure link save and easy in use

Save login to client domains

Pros

Securelink works nice and easy, gives good audit logs

Cons

Time I need to use this... but that's regulations... not securelink

Good product

Pros

Great in remotely accessing client environment and very secure.

Cons

Adding new environments UI is a bit confusing. it could be more user friendly.

Very nice experience while using the securelink.

Easily able to connect without any issue.

Pros

It is very easy to Connect and its speed is also good. And we are able to connect mane connection at the same time. Overall Everything I like about the secure link.

Cons

Actually we like everything about the secure link, but there are few things which can be change like its Design and new user assistant.

Good but needs a facelift and better assistance when problems occur

OVerall good. It's been a really great thing for our company to connect to 400+ customers.

Pros

Centralized, secure place for most of our client connections.

Cons

The user interface seems clunky and the process for connection can be clunky. Download file, click on file. When there are issues it's really difficult to figure out what's wrong. Really need to invest in better self-healing. For instance, sometimes i have to find the Slink?? folder, delete it and try again. Or reboot.

George, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience with SecureLink. We are currently working on ways to improve the workflow of the SecureLink Connection Manager. One of the first things on that list is eliminating the need to have those temp files, which should be available later this year. We hope to continue to improve the SecureLink Connection Manager in order to mitigate some of the pain points you are experiencing in the connectivity process. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

This is the most effective and secure way to connect to remote servers.

Pros

Connection wait time is not more that 4-5 seconds. It is secure and easy to connect to servers remotely. the desktop sharing feature is a great plus point.

Cons

The active and inactive connections must be grouped separately. when we search for gatekeepers and there are multiple, we need to scroll every line to find the correct one.

Quick Connect

I never have issues with Securelink

Pros

I like how quickly secure link connects to servers

Cons

I don't like having to use multiple connections

Securelink review

Pros

Easy to use, user friendly interface, intuitive.

Cons

None that I can think of, once session crashes, computer needs reboot.

I had no problems using the software..

connecting to other sites.

Pros

quick and fast connection.. I am a user and i am using this software everyday.. it is one of the main tools that i use to connect to other sites.

Cons

sometimes, securelink connection manager taking too much time to load. I have to restart it, or refresh the page few times to get it to work.

User Experience

We are a software company that uses it to support our customers.

Pros

The portal making customers easy to find is a wonderful feature.

Cons

The most frustrating part is that copy/paste works sometimes and other times it will not work at all. Next in line is the fact that you are disconnected when your network connection changes. For example connecting to VPN versus being connected over the internet disconnects all sessions. Internet connectivity is much faster and a better remote experience but some necessary resources require VPN access.

Daniel, thanks for your feedback, we rely on these candid responses to improve customer experience and to build a better product. I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with connection stability and consistency. I would be happy to talk further about your issue as well as discuss the situation in which this is typically occurring. Please send us an email at product@securelink.com if you would like to set up some time to go over your feedback about the product.

My review

Pros

It is easy to navigate to from Company's website

Cons

I think the system is slow through SecureLink

Secure Link Overview in a Nutshell

Positive experience

Pros

Ease of Daily operations and initial setup.

Cons

Not all features are made available to us. Example RDP - Copy and Paste Doesn't Work for Vendors

Securelink

Good

Pros

The functionality is easy to use.

Cons

Secure link does drop a lot and has issues reconnecting.