All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

TurboMeeting Reviews

Pros

The yearly cost of this technology is minimal compared to the excellent reliability, usability and support.

Dan S.

Read the full review
TurboMeeting is very reliable and R*HUB is a great technology partner.

Dan S.

Read the full review
On-site hub worked perfect as a host. Minimal connection issues and great app support.

robert o.

John D.

Elle R.

Read the full review
Sometimes we face problems with voice quality during sessions, especially long distance customers. Also, we are facing problem from Mac system.

Goutam D.

4.8

It's a great remote tool and the price can't be beat.

Pros

It's fast and easy to use. I've helped support a lot of computer illiterate and elderly people and they were able to let me remote into their systems pretty easily. I've been using this product for 5 years now. I've tried all the remote support software and this is the best and most economical. Whenever I have a problem or question I talk to their support agent and he's great to work with.

Cons

Yearly support renewals. It's not too bad to renew though, all the companies do it. Some of the smaller products seem to go out of life pretty quick.

A reliable and feature rich choice for conferencing and support.

We've had TurboMeeting for several years. I bought it back when alternatives were very expensive. We've used it for years to host webinars and support sessions with our remote employees. Since moving to Office 365 for our Office software needs, most web conferences are handled with Skype for Business, or more recently, Teams. However, the IT department does still use TurboMeeting to assist customers when they need help or to troubleshoot issues a customer reports about our website.

Pros

TurboMeeting is reliable, inexpensive, feature-rich, easy to install and maintain.

Cons

The only problem I've ever had with TurboMeeting is that it can sometimes be problematic talking a remote user through the process of connecting to a meeting, particularly support meetings with inexperienced users. I don't think this is necessarily a problem specific to TurboMeeting though. The user on the other end is generally the real problem.

Very cheap Alternative to other vendors

It’s a good product , but it was not the right fit for our organization

Pros

Ability to host the server on premises Overall cost to license and renew the platform Integration with Outlook

Cons

Unfortunately because of the on-premises solution hosting. The trade off was that we were limited by our own network capabilities. Also, the learning curve for most of the end users became too high to overcome. Many of our overseas users experienced issues connecting

Great flexible , affordable, and easy to use product

For It shops and small and medium businesses this product is perfect. Pay once and annual support and it is very budget friendly.

Pros

Quick to bring in and setup. It has been reliable now for almost 6 years and allows IT the flexibility to help support users and users to feel empowered to host their own meetings. User provisioning is simple and security groups can be easily applied.

Cons

It could use better auditing and logging. Such as being able to search and store meeting chat history and user activity like file transfer attempts and maybe a digital loss and content filter. But those are advanced options that may only be needed for regulated industries. Two factor for Admins would be nice. Some times remote admin has hiccups with prompts and reconnecting.

The best, most cost effective solution money can buy!

Freedom to remotely access in every way necessary (video, remote control, webinar, etc.) while maintaining on-premise security

Pros

I have used this appliance in two agencies I have worked in. As a matter of fact, I have assisted in purchasing it in each of them. When comparing the cost to the alternative vendors, there was no comparison. One of the biggest reasons I moved to this solution is the ability to download the client to a computer without the need for administrative credentials, as our users do not have those rights....

Cons

There have been times I have had to wait for fixes to the firmware in order for our environment to work correctly. But there are two sides to that scenario... because of their great customer support, it didn't take a year for these kinds of fixes to take place. As soon as I brought up the problems, they began working on them. That is the kind of company this is. I have also had to reboot the appliance a few times, due to no response on the network. But no more often than once every 2 to 3 months. I would like to see LDAP Security and Authentication built out to allow for nested group membership, and Admin rights added to LDAP groups (rather than local users on the device only)

Problem free for 7 years.

Our users us this daily internally with our own employees and externally with clients. The only problem I ever had with this product is running out of licenses. This product is instrumental in providing web based conferencing functionality and in making our teams more productive.

Pros

- Does what it needs to do (web conferencing, HD video conference, Remote Support, Remote Access - I like the simplicity of the user interface and administration - Maintenance Free - Used the TM250 for 7 trouble-free years - Push Updates from RHUB - More cost effective than Webex

Cons

Some might say the UI is a bit crude but it does work for me. We just upgraded to a TMA - 20. When I got the package, my first reaction was "Did they send me the right hardware?" The package was small and light. When I opened it, it was smaller in Length and Width of an iPhone 7. Our old unit was a TM-250 which was the size of a Zotac micro-computer. Can't believe something this small can be an improvement over what we currently have. This isn't a "con" but more of a feedback. If it works as well as our old one with the new footprint then that is amazing.

TurboMeeting is very reliable and R*HUB is a great technology partner!

Ease of use. Reliability. Great support from R*Hub!

Pros

TurboMeeting is very easy to use for our in-house support staff, our external contractors, and our customers. In the rare situations where we need support, our rep and his team have always been quick to respond and very helpful in providing guidance and resolutions. The yearly cost of this technology is minimal compared to the excellent reliability, usability and support!

Cons

We are generally very happy with the product. Occasionally we'll run into a snag if the customer/user who we are connected to is not an Administrator on the computer, but we can verbally guide them through necessary steps while observing their desktop.

Using for meetings AND computer support AND Android phone support

Our organization uses it daily for meetings. The IT department uses it daily to reach computers off of our network or to contact computers on our network that are dropping the regular remote support tool connection (Manage Engine Desktop Central).

Pros

Solid product. Easy to use. Can run from the installed application or the Internet Website interface. Works well for meetings. Works well for remote support onto computers. Allows me to see the screen on an Android phone. If there is a question or issue, (almost never) the support staff is great.

Cons

We started to use this product for cell phone support for our users. When viewing an Android phone, I can't CONTROL the Android phone with the software, only view it.

It is WebEx in a box

Highly recommended to those who want to cut the related subscription expenses, improve productivity with the unlimited usage and enhance business identity through various customization and integration functions provided by the appliance. If you are in finance and legal business where security is critical, you won't find a better alternative.

Pros

The major advantage is cost saving. It claims you can get paid back in 3-5 months compared to hosted services. I agree with it. The appliance comes with four applications: web meeting, seminar, remote support and remote access. To an SMB company, it serves its needs very well. The performance is fast and the image quality is excellent. One nice little function worth to mention is it allows you to redirect your attendees to your website at the end of each session. The installation is fairly easy taking around 15 minutes. Once it is done, leave it alone and it will self-update. The support staff is knowledgeable and very helpful.

Cons

You do need a stable and faster Internet connection in order to deliver a decent service to your customers by the appliance. I would recommend you should use a cable Internet connection. A DSL connection is a stretch. Also, as a part of the total costs, you need to consider the optional 20% annual service fees (after the first 12 months) to cover the software upgrade, support and hardware warranty.

Easy to use. Versatile, with great features.

Pros

Very easy initial installation. User friendly interface makes it simple to setup a call quickly. Integration with Microsoft Outlook is great. Recording feature allows users to replay calls later. No monthly cost. Minimal annual warranty fee.

Cons

Too much detail in calendar appointment sometimes confusing to recipients ie: alternate numbers, tips, etc.

I love this product..

Pros

Value for money / Security, we have full control over the appliance, easy maintenance, we are rarely calling Turbo Meeting support.

Cons

Buy this instead of WebEx, or GoToMeeting, etc. It really is a replacement and 1/10 the cost.

Enterprise level software for small business pricing, you'll be happy you bought Turbo Meeting.

Pros

It does everything we need that all the big names do at a fraction of the cost. I think there is a conspiracy by the large corporations to suppress knowledge of TurboMeeting. Buy this, you won't regret it. Their licensing and pricing model is exactly what we needed.

Cons

There may have been a bug in the past about integrating the API with our website for users to sign up for webinars, but honestly it's not a feature we had much need for and may have already been fixed with a software update.

Have been using the product for a number of years and it is a great tool for remote support.

Pros

There are no monthly fees. It is simple to setup and start using. The support team, is quick to respond, though I rarely need support.

Cons

Solid product with a great price point

"Top shelf" communications product that gives me everything I need.

Pros

For less cost than just about every competitor, I get as many or more features than all of the others. The product works very well and it's platform agnostic abilities allow anyone to use it effectively and efficiently. When I've wanted a feature modified, their engineering team has always tried to implement it in a reasonable amount of time.

Excellent Product

Pros

It's very easy to use and very much comfortable for everyone to access and host or work on a project

Cons

You need to have very high speed internet connectivity to keep yourself updated and match with the other users

An amazing product at a very reasonable price point.

My group meetings are now able to connect representatives that are unable to travel to meetings. We see them on the screen and they see those at the meeting table --- it is almost like having them at the table. Audio is also heard both ways. This has added great value to the meetings, and to my business. This is state-of-the-art for this industry.

Pros

Ease of set-up and user friendly. The customer support available is phenomenal - immediate help when needed, no need to answer a bunch of prompts as you actually get to speak to someone!

Cons

Occasional difficulty with those trying to join our meeting. NOTE: this is most often an issue on our end, not on the part of the product.

Preferred to Skype

Pros

Cons

Exclusivity of the platform. The ability to conference with skype users or realvnc connections would be great.

take me to the rivr.er; no, take me to GotoMeeting!

How can you beat the value for your money - Hugh value and zero cost. Ig you have your on small business, get this software and use it. I have for about 10yrs now.

Pros

Free, easy to use, great features for the meetings you typically hold - talking heads. Even does video.

Cons

GotoMeeting does not work on some systems people have like Linux. But Windows and mac, no issues. Oh and support cannot help here, there are no workarounds.

Super User Friendly

My biggest use of Turbo Meeting is using it to allow our software vendor to share screens with me and being able to allow them to troubleshoot when neccessary.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use this product! It has never failed me in activation a meeting with our software vendor .

Cons

No cons whatsoever! Very easy to set up and super easy to use. I have zero complaints about this product.

Excellent Web Conferencing Product

Pros

Support is prompt and very helpful. Overall, this is the easiest and least problematic web conferencing software I have used.

Cons

When viewing video from a private connection to a remote site, you experience quite a bit of buffering.

TurboMeeting

Pros

This is an excellent tool if you need to connect multiple people for a project. It is also very attractively priced

Cons

I really can't find anything I don't like about this. It is easy to use, anyone can host, webinars are great...

TurboMeeting

Pros

The simplicity of the software is admirable.

Cons

Some functions that other sites offer weren't available but they weren't necessary.

Simple and useful

Pros

I have to use turbo meeting when I have a problem with my computer. It is simple to connect and works flawlessly.

Cons

Awesome Support and Training Tool!

We use TurboMeeting to connect with our Software Vendors for both Support issues and Training.

Pros

to have the ability to hold a meeting from one location and invite attendees from any location.

Cons

I have not used it long enough to find anything that I don't like about TurboMeeting

Simple Meeting tool

Pros

No monthly fees. Simple to set up and start using. Has a good connection and easy to involve team members remotely.

Cons

Too much information in calendar. It gets confusing for the team with too many options. This part could be simplified.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.