Writesonic Reviews

1.9K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.11/10

Reviews by rating

Overall, I am very impressed by ChatSonic and would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for an efficient and reliable chatbot platform.
I have used ChatSonic to help automate customer service tasks and it has been incredibly helpful. The chatbot has saved me a lot of time and effort and has allowed me to focus on more important tasks.
Really loved the integration ability as i haven't seen that in any AI assistant, i think this unique feature, as well as the quality of content AI produces makes this software worth buying.
So far I haven't found anything that I really hated about the software.
There is some mistakes in the blog writing. You still need to change and fix some places.
Correcting simple grammatical mistakes that the software makes.

1,967 reviews

Sahil S.

Operations assosiate

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing writing assistant

Transcript

Sahil S.: Hi, my name is Sahil. I am an advisor. I give Writesonic a five out of five, because it's helped...

Rogerio D.

Contract Test Analyst

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

An ideal tool for busy lifestyle trainers and consultants with just a few clicks.

Transcript

Isabel S.: Hi, I'm Isabel. I work as a portrait artist. I am giving a number five out of five review...

Arun Chattopadhyay C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The software that helps me create high value contents in a jiffy

I'm very satisfied with Writesonic.

Pros

It has all the features that I need; the UX/UI are excellent; high speed of execution.

Cons

Making payment from India has become an issue because Writesonic has not yet configured their payment recurring payment system to conform to the new Reserve Bank of India guidelines. I have not been able to pay because my cards are being declined due to that reason. Wish they resolve this issue soon.

John L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Writesonic is the best quick AI tool!

Great experience from the start - has helped me generate a ton of content.

Pros

It is fast and accurate. You can purchase a monthly plan or credits on the fly. Great tool with the flexibility to be able to to pick it up and put it back down for a while without paying crazy monthly fees.

Cons

There are no huge downfalls. The one thing I had an issue with (AI article writer 1.0) they have since fixed in version 2.0 which is better in many other ways as well.

Brent W P.

Internet, 51-200 employees

Great tools and easy to use, still needs a little work with AI

My experience has been positive and the support interaction has been sufficient. The lack of helping the tool learn is a big drawback for future items.

Pros

I found this tool one of the easiest to get started and the templates available are fantastic for 90% of everyone's needs. I was able to easily add a topic and start a blog post. I was then able to complete my post and get it ready for some editing and publishing in less than 30 minutes. (Editing is dependant on the length!)

Cons

There was some confusion on credits. It is not clear how the credits are used and if you can get them back if you don't like the suggested content. There is also no way to help the AI tool learn that the content it has given is incorrect. I did get one article that was so bad that I couldn't use any of it. I think for general use this is a great tool, but if you need to have detailed items that are more niche you should expect a lot of editing.

ab

alex b.

Broadcast Media, 1-10 employees

its cool but?

medium why so is because it runs out words and ask for payment for a subscription which the price is very high and chatgpt dose not ask for payment when it comes to chat with an A.I .

Pros

the delivery is awesome and readable just like a normal blog

Cons

it fast to write me any idea in less than a minute

Matteo O.

Best product so far. Compared to Jasper and writes better

Pros

The refraser, is the only one that can rewrite the text making sense. That writes better than Jasper and is cheaper.

Cons

So far so god. I didn't have any issue and the software works smooth.

Racheal C.

Retail, self-employed

Really Impressed!

Overall, I love it. It seems perfect for what I need it for and it's super easy for a newbie like me to use. I figured it out on my second try.

Pros

I love how everything I receive from the AI writer sounds perfect. I've only needed to make a few minor tweaks, but it's all beautifully put.

Cons

With the trial, you don't receive enough credits to really, thoroughly test its capabilities. Instead of offering a general credit limit, they should offer limited credits in each option.

dr

daniel r.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Excellent service

i love that is a very friendly system and the result is very good

Pros

i love the content creator! amazing AI tool

Cons

the price is sometimes not amazing! specially the word count

JC

Jenna C.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Write sonic review

I find write sonic to provide a very pleasurable experiences

Pros

I really like the ease-of-use that right sonic comes with and the way that there are so many different genres of things that I can use AI for

Cons

I find that the organization of the website is not very user accessible, and that there could be easier ways to organize everything

SA

Suffian A.

Design, 11-50 employees

Great AI tool!

Pros

Love how they are able to give u want u want exactly in terms of tones, delivery

Cons

Prices are very steep for an individual user

We're delighted that you appreciate Writesonic's ability to match your desired tone and delivery! We understand your concern about the pricing for individual users and will take this feedback into account as we strive to make Writesonic accessible for everyone. Thank you for choosing us and for sharing your thoughts! 🌟

JS

Jake S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Good quality, but difficult to find some services

Overall, positive experience. I would consider paying for the premium version.

Pros

It creates compelling, accurate content, and does exactly what I need. It is also very fast, and I would say it's high quality in general.

Cons

It's a bit difficult to find some features. For example, the grammar/spelling checker. However, the search bar does help with this.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Writesonic is great for starting up your content marketing!

With Writesonic, I can write articles that speak the pain of business owners and their customers. That is why my writings have a lot of readers nowadays.

Pros

Writesonic has all of the components I need for my day-to-day article writings and blogs. Not only that it's easy to maneuver, but it also provides a lot of ideas for my topics.

Cons

Personally, it is quite pricey for personal users like me. Most of the AI content writers are much affordable than this one.

MW

Matthew W.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Better than the competition

I'm competent enough in copywriting to produce good content for my clients, but not enough to devote full-time to it. Writesonic allows me to do it full-time without the need for hiring a copywriter, which keeps my costs down and let's me be far more efficient even if I did have a copwriter.

Pros

First off, their entire setup is fantastic and the free use available is great to get started with. Additionally, their pricing is incredibly fair and offers extreme value for money. I also like the addition of multiple languages, which I have rarely seen elsewhere, or at least not to the same degree. Most of all, however, I enjoy the quality of the content it can produce, which I have personally found to be phenonmenal.

Cons

Nothing really. They have a white-labeling option coming soon, which I would like to see. Perhaps they could find more types of content that you wouldn't necessarily think of - TikTok scripts, VSL scripts etc.

KH

Kayum H.

Animation, self-employed

Writesonic

My overall experience with Writesonic has been largely positive. It's a powerful tool that has significantly streamlined the writing process for me. The ability to quickly generate high-quality content across various formats, such as blog posts, marketing materials, and more, has been a time-saver and has improved my overall productivity.I appreciate the ease of use and the availability of templates,...

Pros

What I like most about Writesonic is its ability to generate high-quality, well-structured content with minimal effort. It's a versatile tool that can assist with a wide range of writing tasks, from creating blog posts and marketing copy to drafting emails and reports. The AI-powered writing assistant not only saves me time but also helps me to produce content that's engaging and tailored to my specific needs. The user-friendly interface and a variety of templates make the writing process incredibly convenient. Writesonic is a valuable resource for anyone looking to enhance their writing productivity and quality.

Cons

What I like least about Writesonic is its occasional lack of understanding of context and specific nuances in the content it generates. While it's a powerful tool for generating content, there are times when it might produce text that doesn't fully align with the intended tone or message. Additionally, it's important to review and edit the output carefully to ensure accuracy, as there can be some factual inaccuracies or awkward phrasing in the initial drafts. While Writesonic is a useful writing assistant, it's not a perfect substitute for human creativity and critical thinking. Therefore, it's essential to use it as a tool to assist in the writing process rather than as a sole content creator."

Phebe B.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

"A Comprehensive Review of Writesonic: The Ultimate Writing Tool."

1. Enhancing customer service and engagement: Writesonic helps businesses provide better customer service and engagement by giving them the ability to personalize customer communications, automate customer service inquiries, and improve customer response time.2. Improving marketing campaigns: Writesonic helps businesses create more effective marketing campaigns by automating their email marketing campaigns...

Pros

1. Easy to use: Writesonic is designed with a simple, intuitive user interface that makes it easy to use, even for first-time users.2. Time-saving Features: Writesonic offers a range of time-saving features that allow users to quickly and efficiently create content.3. Automated Workflows: Writesonic allows users to quickly and easily create and manage automated content workflows.4. Comprehensive Features:...

Cons

Some of the cons of WriteSonic software include: limited customization options, lack of advanced editing features, and occasional bugs or glitches. Additionally, the software can be somewhat expensive and users may need to purchase additional plugins in order to access the full range of features.

CC

Carol C.

Arts and Crafts, self-employed

Great Quality Outputs and Great UI

I was impressed with Writesonic’s output quality when it hit the market. Over time, I’ve seen other competitor products’ output quality diminish or fluctuate, but Writesonic’s quality has remained consistent. I always get several very useable generations each time and their Landing Page feature is a must have tool in my marketing kit!

Pros

Writesonic has really great UI and UX, which sets it apart from its competitors. The two features that it has that differentiate it from other AI competitors on the market is their Article Writer and their Landing Page feature. The Article Writer has gone through several iterations over the past year with each improving on the predecessor. I think Writesonic has the best workflows for this feature. It’s just very intuitive and easy to customize to your needs. The most stand out feature for me though is the Landing Page feature, which will not only generate the copy but also the actual design of the landing page with the copy inserted into it already. Then you can export out the code to host it on your site for quick and easy landing pages!

Cons

Having to type in the same input over and over whenever I want to switch to a different template. If they could have a setting where they saved the input that we enter so that we can use the same input for multiple templates, it would make things easier to use. I also wish to see more landing page designs that we can use.

MJ

Mwangi J.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Helps Improve Rather Than Replace Human Content

I like Writesonic because it shortens the turnaround time and usually provide quality content that only needs minimal editing. The content might not match human content but it is fairly good and generated with minimal effort. It is easy to sign in, enter payment details, and get started without needing support.

Pros

Writesonic generates quality content easily incorporating relevant keywords. It can change the writing style, tone, and length based on your request. When we only need a basic structure to guide us when writing marketing content, we use Writesonic to generate topics, subheadings, and overall direction of the content. Although the generated content cannot entirely replace human content, it can improve the entire process and save time.

Cons

Sometimes it responds with incorrect content but you can always change the question. The content generated usually requires you to go through it to ensure everything is perfect. A spelling mistake when requesting it to write might lead to totally inappropriate content. It uses same words and sentence structures and someone familiar with AI content will quickly notice this.

SC

SHANE C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project

Especially when I feel stuck with writing, it saves me a lot of time and effort. With Writesonic, instead of engaging a freelance copywriter to assist with my product descriptions, I can now get that job done much faster whenever I need it.

Pros

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project you can think of in the field of business and has tools for a wide range of copy types. A lot of the suggestions are accurate encapsulations of the point you are trying to convey based on the keywords you enter. In my opinion, some of the generated texts almost seem as if they were written by a human copywriter. Even with some edits, you'll find something that fits your brand voice.

Cons

After all, Writesonic is run by artificial intelligence, so its copies may not be 100% accurate. It's still necessary to reshape and modify some of their outputs to appear more human-like. Some of their outputs still sound a bit strange and robotic, so some rearranging and modifying are likely to be necessary. It's helpful that they provide numerous copy options, but it can also feel overwhelming. To help me decide better which option will work best for my requirements, I wish they offered samples of different copy types. They recently reduced the number of copied outputs generated (for example, product listings) from 10 to 5, while maintaining the same cost per generation.

Human Resources, 501-1,000 employees

Software review

This software made me complete the work of writing many articles daily, which I used on my own site, while saving effort and time effortlessly. Sentences in a neat and orderly manner

Pros

This software helped me to get several articles with artificial intelligence per day, which made more than one article in a short time and before that I was writing one article and it took me a long time and made a great effort and the program provided itThis program has given me ten ideas by simply writing keywords that helped me organize the article and not write the article randomlyProvide five ideas as well as for the introduction, which should not be less than one hundred to one hundred and fifty wordsAnd presenting the program with an article outline helps to make the article neat and in line with ideasParaphrasing without prejudice to the meanings of sentences and words, as well as writing the article exclusively

Cons

From my personal experience in the free plan of the software , it gives a limited number of words per day compared to the paid plan, and this gives frustration for beginnersWhen entering the title and keyword, he writes ideas for several topics related to the keyword, which causes distraction and may prompt thinking about alternative artificial intelligence writing

Lilith J.

Entertainment, self-employed

Writesonic is great and is affordable for everyone

Overall, I have had a great experience with Writesonic. The software is easy to use and has all the features I need to write papers and essays. The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive, which is great when I need help with something or have a question.

Pros

Writesonic AI is a great piece of software for anyone looking to improve their writing skills. I found the software to be very user-friendly and easy to navigate. The program offers a variety of helpful tools, such as grammar and spell checkers, that make writing easier and help you produce high-quality work. Additionally, Writesonic AI provides feedback on your writing so you can see where you need improvement. Overall, I enjoyed using this software and think it would be beneficial for anyone wanting to improve their writing skills.

Cons

The program can be a little bit confusing to use at first. It took me a while to figure out how to use all of the features and I still don't know how to use some of them.

SU

Solomon U.

Computer Software, self-employed

Writesonic helped me deliver more professional content in little time with much less effort.

Overall, my experience with WriteSonic has been very satisfying. The tools and features provided by the platform have been useful and have helped me produce high-quality content. The only aspect that I have found somewhat disappointing is the pricing, which I feel could be more affordable. Despite this, I have been happy with the results I have achieved using WriteSonic and would recommend it to others.

Pros

I have found the AI Article Writer 3.0 to be an excellent tool for producing high-quality, keyword-focused articles and blog posts. Its guided approach has consistently produced better results than other options I have tried. Additionally, the Instagram caption feature has been a great time-saver, significantly reducing the time and cost required to create captions and hashtags for posts on the platform

Cons

While I have been generally satisfied with WriteSonic and its various tools, I do think that the pricing could be more affordable. Completing a lengthy writing project can be somewhat costly, and it would be nice if the pricing were a little lower. That being said, the tools and features provided by WriteSonic do offer good value for the price, and I have been happy with the results I have achieved using them.

JB

Jonas B.

Internet, 1-10 employees

The writing app that helped me save time and improve my productivity

is a content generation software that uses artificial intelligence to create text

Pros

is a fast writing tool that allows you to generate ideas and texts in minutes. This saves you time and allows you to focus on other tasks

Cons

Some users may find the user interface a bit complex or difficult to navigate at first. Also, some users might prefer a more personalized approach to their writing, rather than relying on artificial intelligence to generate content

GS

George S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Versatile and reliable writing solution

Writesonic is easy to use for everyone who knows how to read. It has a simple layout and generates ideas or content instantly. The platform adjusts the content based on your needs regarding the tone, style, details, and number of words. However, we always read every word and edit when necessary adding human creativity. It is makes work easier when writing proposals, contracts, reports, and presentations.

Pros

Writesonic helps me write reports, presentations, and project outlines quite fast. It can adopt the tone, structure, number or words, and strength of the points based on your prompts. Therefore, if you are not pleased with the content you can always adjust your input to get the required content. The generous free trial allows you to know more about it before you actually subscribe. It has a straightforward design, making it easy to use.

Cons

Sometimes it creates incoherent or inaccurate information. You have to read everything and verify if it makes sense and edit where necessary. If you have relatively similar prompts, you will certainly get almost similar content. It applies the same formatting in most cases and seems to lack creativity.

Frank D.

WriteSonic Review: The Pros and Cons of this Writing Service

Love the tool. It gives you many different types of content possibilities. I find it easy to use so that was relieving. I've tried other copy tools and many times ended up frustrated at the amount of info you need to enter to get a piece of content. Sometimes you'll just use it to get ideas on copy scripts you want to write your self, definitely helps with writer's block. Really enjoying the quality of the AI in this platform. The credit limit is a bit disheartening. It's a great product and would love to see stacking options.

Pros

Great. Plenty of templates available (you pick your preferences from the homepage). Comes with several templates to try out Good for copywriting campaigns. For example, I can generate a promo about the perfect love song by analyzing songs my friend likes. Works well. The quality is excellent, I'm getting an average of 90% of my article length each time

Cons

In my opinion, the usability is hard to grasp. The first time you use the tool you need to sit and think of a topic you would like to write about and it is hard to focus if you don't have a well written sample that you know already. Unable to get more resources It took me a long time to find the resources about copywriting I wanted to use in the tool. I ended up with a plethora of stuff that I didn't need. I needed to narrow it down and the process of doing so was quite lengthy. A little bit expensive The editor isn't too bad. It doesn't have a freestyle, but it works fairly well for the most part.

KM

Ken M.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Writesonic Is The AI Landing Page 'King!'

Pros

With all the AI tools popping up, Writesonic is doing something that is rare -- CONSISTENTLY evolving the product and making it better FAST. The one thing that Writesonic does leaps and bounds beyond the competition is AI Landing pages. I'm not sure what formula they're using, and I have tested MANY of them, but they can't hold a candle to Writesonic. Their system on creating a blog is also AWESOME and complete. It takes you from step to step. I'm pleased with Writesonic and I look forward to it making my job easier. The objective is ALWAYS to work SMARTER NOT HARDER! Thank you for a good job, Writesonic Team:)

Cons

The only con I see is the credit system, but the software development more than makes up for that. In other words, you can tell they're using their resources to move fast in implementing a SOLID product. So, this may not be a con to most. Love the software, however.

PE

Pius E.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Writesonic

Pleasant! I have managed to take blog articles to a whole new level. My articles are now richer, more precise yet well-worded, and also filled with SEO keywords thanks to Writesonic.

Pros

Writesonic has helped me produce content in volumes I could not do without it. With its automated text generation I produce about 5 articles every week, and copy for social media posts for all my platforms, all by myself, without a paid writer. Just like me, you can save a lot of money and time writing articles for your blog and other platforms with Writesonic.

Cons

Nothing specific to dislike out-right. However, with a few improvements on its core features such as grammar checking, auto text generation, and NLP, Writesonic could be a lot better. All these functions work well, however, I also recognize that there can and will be future improvements.