Writesonic Reviews

1.6K

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.14/10

Reviews by rating

Really loved the integration ability as i haven't seen that in any AI assistant, i think this unique feature, as well as the quality of content AI produces makes this software worth buying.
The customer service team is also very helpful and responsive, which is great when I need help with something or have a question.
Writesonic does exactly what it promises to do - it helped me write my texts faster and with better quality. SonicWriter is a well done text editor, with nice integration with GPT-3.
So far I haven't found anything that I really hated about the software.
There is some mistakes in the blog writing. You still need to change and fix some places.
Correcting simple grammatical mistakes that the software makes.

1,655 reviews

Rogerio D.

Contract Test Analyst

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

An ideal tool for busy lifestyle trainers and consultants with just a few clicks.

Transcript

Isabel S.: Hi, I'm Isabel. I work as a portrait artist. I am giving a number five out of five review...

Sahil S.

Operations assosiate

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Amazing writing assistant

Transcript

Sahil S.: Hi, my name is Sahil. I am an advisor. I give Writesonic a five out of five, because it's helped...

SEO Copywriter Cynthia C.

Writesonic is a Writing Powerhouse

Writesonic is one of the best AI writing tools I have ever used. It is so easy to use and saves time while helping my writing. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to increase their productivity.

Pros

I like the variety of tools and the ability to select word quality.

Cons

Not enough integrations. I would love a Medium integration.

Arun Chattopadhyay C.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

The software that helps me create high value contents in a jiffy

I'm very satisfied with Writesonic.

Pros

It has all the features that I need; the UX/UI are excellent; high speed of execution.

Cons

Making payment from India has become an issue because Writesonic has not yet configured their payment recurring payment system to conform to the new Reserve Bank of India guidelines. I have not been able to pay because my cards are being declined due to that reason. Wish they resolve this issue soon.

Financial Services, 201-500 employees

I like writesonic

Pros

I appreciated the simplicity and functionality of Writesonic, as it provided all the necessary tools for producing high-quality content. The variety of content options available also made it easier to find the appropriate material for my project. Additionally, the user-friendly interface allowed for a smooth and efficient experience.

Cons

I disliked the limited customization options for the website.

AA

Ahmed A.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

And there is better than him, but if he is the one who is present, then it will be good

Pros

easy to useEasy to use, not difficultCertainly

Cons

The quality of the article is not good to some extent

BU

Berkay U.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Writesonic makes content translation process easy

Pros

Writesonic is excellent for automated content translation requirements that we have in fron-end development process.

Cons

We would be so much pleased if Writesonic could offer its seevices for a cheaper price and a Bette support experience would be appreciated.

Madhu K.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Writesonic Review

Overall, good to go. Faster customer support appreciated.

Pros

Multiple features, need of the hour for solo bloggers like me, easy to use and interface, content generates in few seconds, mutiple options to make writing ever easier than before. Article Writer 2.0 is good that takes off almost 50% more of the writer's block. In fact, I have started to explore more options gradually to my needs.

Cons

The quality of the generated content may be explored for slight improvement. Reducing few repetition paragraphs in the Blog article generated content can be focused. Buffering issues at few occasions needs attention after login. Price reduction move will help a lot.

Jeffrey P.

Political Organization, 201-500 employees

I love this tool as good as competitors at 30% the cost

Love this software. What did people do before this?

Pros

They continue to innovate and rollout out new ways to use.

Cons

More blog post types and image integration. But those are just necessities.

KP

Kuldeep P.

Best A.I. Writing Assistant

My Overall experience says, Depending totally on Writesonic is worthless. It hels in writing content, product description, and many other things but, can't totally relay on it.I always take idea from it and put self efforts to finishing the content and only then publish anywhere.

Pros

I just have to write down topic and Writesonic gives me comprehensive article with subtitles.

Cons

Sometimes, It's output is not acceptable.

SA

Siddhant A.

Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Must have for content marketing

It has been great. We can't imagine our content strategy without write sonic

Pros

Writesonic has a vast library of content templates. You can generate SEO friendly content easily for your business. You can also write blogs, email newsletters and anything else you need. It offers a lot of premium words for free. Even the paid plan is quite affordable

Cons

I haven't come to across any issue yet. I think its one of the best writing app

VP

Victor P.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Amazing tool to help in your SEO strategies

Pros

It's great, so usfull to create articles, blogs of large format or any written material you need for your SEO strategy

Cons

It has a free version a little limited, the payment version could be a little expensive

Haseeb A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

A great time saver for writing content

So far, the experience has been very good. The interface is nice and easy. Getting completely written articles is also a nice feature. I'll probably be buying this for more use

Pros

I am currently using the free trial and loved the ease via which I can actually write headlines, get ideas for blog posts, and even the writing of actual content! The written content is also unique which passes copyscape.

Cons

At the moment, the content written is via AI and not exactly human-readable and useful for big human blogs (unless you do some editing). Its great for Tier 2 blogs for backlinks and guest posts! However, since I just used the trial version, maybe I haven't explored all the topics fully.

Bilal A.

Internet, self-employed

Best AI Writing Tool

My experience was great and I fell in love with writesonic. I have used Jarvis before but writesonic is just perfect.

Pros

The main thing I like about writesonic is it's different than other writing tools when you are going to write a complete blog post. You just need to follow few steps and it will generate an amazing blog post for you. Other writing tools required many steps to follow or write just a portion of the post but this tool provides you everything just a few times. It's 100 times faster than other tools.

Cons

There are not much free points available. Subscription is compulsory

JC

John C.

Information Services, self-employed

This helps a lot for small business owners

Write sonic was easy to use and easily integrated with my wix site and zapier account. I was worried that it wouldn't be user friendly but I was wrong.

Pros

I like the many templates it offers. The SEO and keywords it uses is a life saver for someone who doesn't know about the SEO process.

Cons

I feel that they need to give more credits for projects. One comple project can really drain your credits. It forces you to get a higher package.

Matteo O.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best product so far. Compared to Jasper and writes better

Pros

The refraser, is the only one that can rewrite the text making sense. That writes better than Jasper and is cheaper.

Cons

So far so god. I didn't have any issue and the software works smooth.

MR

Mark R.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

AI Writing Assistant That Gets The Ball Rolling

This software is enjoyable to use. You never have to start with a blank state, so it always helps to "get the ball rolling". Writing copy can be a difficult task, especially without an idea of what to write about. Writesonic helps get you 60% - 70% of the way there so you can focus on editing and getting your copy out there.

Pros

Writesonic is a tool that was designed to help writers create content. The problem is that most writers stare at a blank page and can't think of what to write. Writesonic is an AI assistant that is designed to help create content for your business. It is designed to help write product descriptions, blogs, advertising copy, landing pages, and a lot more. It is a simple tool that will help you create content quickly and easily. You input some needed information about the subject you are writing about and the software will create 3-5 options (depending on selection) for you to work with. It's great that I can then export the content through download or copy to continue working with my team.

Cons

Never quite been a fan about credit systems, so if there is a downfall it would be this. It is understandable as sustainability for the company is always key.

SC

SHANE C.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project

Especially when I feel stuck with writing, it saves me a lot of time and effort. With Writesonic, instead of engaging a freelance copywriter to assist with my product descriptions, I can now get that job done much faster whenever I need it.

Pros

This software can be used for almost any copy-related project you can think of in the field of business and has tools for a wide range of copy types. A lot of the suggestions are accurate encapsulations of the point you are trying to convey based on the keywords you enter. In my opinion, some of the generated texts almost seem as if they were written by a human copywriter. Even with some edits, you'll find something that fits your brand voice.

Cons

After all, Writesonic is run by artificial intelligence, so its copies may not be 100% accurate. It's still necessary to reshape and modify some of their outputs to appear more human-like. Some of their outputs still sound a bit strange and robotic, so some rearranging and modifying are likely to be necessary. It's helpful that they provide numerous copy options, but it can also feel overwhelming. To help me decide better which option will work best for my requirements, I wish they offered samples of different copy types. They recently reduced the number of copied outputs generated (for example, product listings) from 10 to 5, while maintaining the same cost per generation.

Mustafa Y.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 1-10 employees

My work has been simplified, my productivity has increased and I have been faster. Thanks WriteSonic

As I mentioned in other comments, it was a coincidence that I met Write Sonic. But then I started to create product descriptions for my e-shop with WriteSonic and frankly, customer interest increased and my work was simplified. On the other hand, I had to write articles for 19 different titles on a site where I was creating content. I thought this job would never end, but I can say that WriteSonic came to my rescue here as well. The articles created are quite long and very readable. In general, I recommend using it for people who create different projects to earn additional income.

Pros

I met WriteSonic while doing research to write product descriptions more easily in the store I opened for additional income. Writesonic makes it very easy for those who are trying to do additional work on the internet with many different artificial intelligence writing categories it offers. You can write a product description in e-commerce, you can even adjust how you want to address the customer....

Cons

When I first started using it, I thought the interface design could be improved a bit. The reason I thought about it was that it tired me out as a design. Of course I only say this as UX. Afterwards, I got used to its design and started spending longer periods of time. Another point was the process of manually defining the free credit rights granted to the account. Although this was a feature that I did not like at first, it stopped being a problem as I got incredibly fast feedback afterwards. Honestly, I don't have a problem right now, except that the prices are a little high.

Irfan J.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Best tool for Copywriting

Let’s be honest. The online world is growing exponentially and it’s no longer enough to have a website with your business details, products, and services. We need to stand out from the crowd and have people take notice of us! If you are like me and want to create a brand for your business or products, then you will find this article useful. I had the opportunity to try and test Writesonic, an online content writing platform that is quite simple to use and has some great features as well.

Pros

The tool is completely free to use. The tool is completely free to use. You don’t need any experience or special skills to use the tool, and you can start creating content right away. You don’t need any experience or special skills to use the tool, and you can start creating content right away. You can use the tool to create many types of content, including articles, product reviews, and more.

Cons

The tool can only be used on desktop computers and laptops, so you are unable to create content on the go. The tool can only be used on desktop computers and laptops, so you are unable to create content on the go. It is only available for Windows and Mac OS X users. It is only available for Windows and Mac OS X users. There is no mobile app for the tool, so you can’t use it on the go

as

anjali s.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

The Best AI Tool

WriteSonic is an excellent application that enables you to quickly and simply produce reviews with a professional appearance. Its primary benefit is that it makes it simple to write attractive evaluations without requiring you to invest countless hours in research or writing. The biggest feature of WriteSonic is how many customization choices are available, allowing you to design a review precisely as you want. To truly stand out, you may also add rich material like films, photos, and audio. Overall, WriteSonic is a fantastic option if you want to quickly produce attractive reviews.

Pros

Check out Writesonic if you're seeking for a tool to make your blog posts and articles better. This amazing application uses AI to assist you in writing more effectively, quickly, and quickly. Writesonic can help you get the most out of your writing whether you're a student, professional writer, or company owner. You can increase both the calibre and speed of your writing with the aid of this AI-powered writing assistance, which is also reasonably priced. It aids in coming up with topic ideas. Check out Writesonic if you want a nice tool. You can easily come up with ideas for your next blog post, article, or video thanks to its user-friendly layout. And the Writesonic staff is always willing to assist you if you run into problems.

Cons

The WriteSonic is a fantastic tool for anyone who wishes to get better at writing. However, some people might find it a little intimidating to need to utilise this tool. In addition, some individuals might think the tool's cost is a bit excessive.

RQ

Rachel Q.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Writesonic is phenomenal

Even though the A.I. tool is helping my content writing, the suggestions are always giving me new inspiration and parts of my article I had not thought of that I can add-in. I love that I can use suggestions along with adding in my own edits and content. The free time I have within my freelancer workdays now available for important tasks is invaluable. Any content creators know creating value content...

Pros

The artificial intelligence tool is incredible especially when I have a lot of content to create. I have the content I want to use but don't know the best way to word it or put it together. Writesonic makes the process so simple and user-friendly. I'm so impressed by their service, features, and incredible customer service.

Cons

I'm yet to find any features I dislike. The website and services are so easy to use I just can't fault this invaluable tool. It outperforms all its competitors, I love this platform and think it's a necessity for any content creators with a social media following to provide perfect regular content for.

RB

Ronald B.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

The Best and Most Accurate AI program I've used

A super experience that rivals any other company. I've very satisfied with the content generated and the accuracy

Pros

Writesonic is extremely easy to use and the result you obtain is far superior to others I've used. Straight out of the box easy and very understandable. It makes writing fun and not time consuming. It has sped up my time re-writing and double checking spelling and grammar.

Cons

I think the only negative I can see is a limitation on the generations that you can produce . Although the quantity is exceptional for the average person. A high volume content distributor may find it a problem that can be dealt with but in some ways bothersome.

MJ

Muhammad J.

Design, 1-10 employees

"This is the best stage for content showcasing I've at any point utilized."

The best thing about writesonic is that it makes them paralyze highlights for blog thoughts, and furthermore gives content to different stages like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, item advertisements, and considerably more. Writesoni give me an itemized blog/article on every point and assisted me with elegantly composed and SEO-streamlined substance. I truly adored utilizing this stage. I'm constantly confounded with regards to how to get a blog subject to compose a blog/article about and furthermore anticipating sharing some substance for my organization's social channels also yet don't have a clue how to do that. In any case, Writesonic has made everything simple and straightforward for me to do.

Pros

it's very easy to handle use and very good interface to understand. There's nothing like complexity

Cons

Should I say credits haha Nah, I love everything about writesonic.

PE

Pius E.

Internet, 1-10 employees

Writesonic

Pleasant! I have managed to take blog articles to a whole new level. My articles are now richer, more precise yet well-worded, and also filled with SEO keywords thanks to Writesonic.

Pros

Writesonic has helped me produce content in volumes I could not do without it. With its automated text generation I produce about 5 articles every week, and copy for social media posts for all my platforms, all by myself, without a paid writer. Just like me, you can save a lot of money and time writing articles for your blog and other platforms with Writesonic.

Cons

Nothing specific to dislike out-right. However, with a few improvements on its core features such as grammar checking, auto text generation, and NLP, Writesonic could be a lot better. All these functions work well, however, I also recognize that there can and will be future improvements.

ID

Ishita D.

Writing and Editing, 1-10 employees

Better than Jasper

Great product! I used the "Good" setting for the quality of writing option. The output was conversational and engaging. I've used Jasper too, but I found the quality of output to be better in WriteSonic.

Pros

It shows an outline first along with the key points that it will expand on. You can make changes there if you want your final draft to have more/fewer sub-topics. There is also a setting to choose the quality of writing that you want. (Low, Average, Good, Premium)

Cons

Free trial allows only 6000 words. I would have liked if they gave at least 10000 words so that I could get a better experience.

OR

Opal R.

Research, 10,001+ employees

The Innovation Behind the Creative Mind of AI

It was sensible. It transformed my ability to congregate my thoughts into outlines and generated the appropriate content. Little fussing around, and your article is ready to publish. Saving huge amounts of time and energy. Still with your original thoughts and ideas. Plus, it learns as you go. I have had a couple of minor glitches, but the company is great to deal with, and I am delighted. Thank you, team Writesonic!

Pros

Learning to communicate your content requirements is essential. The software is brilliant and inspirational. There are a few minor glitches as it is new and under development. The features offered are impeccable and note-worthy. It makes the chore of writing an outline virtually non-existent. Best product on the market. It does not allow for a person to pay monthly rather than yearly. Other than that, extremely impressed. It was streamlined and easy to use. I highly recommend this product. Nonetheless, it is revolutionary. The software predicts your writing style and is highly receptive to your perspective. Arriving at a complete overview of the topic you write about. I was amazed and proud to work alongside AI. Thank you, Writesonic. You have the best product on the market.

Cons

The pay feature is yearly, I would prefer monthly.