Additional information for Datagate
Key features of Datagate
View All Features
- Accounting system integrations
- Billing automation
- Consumption-based billing
- Customer self-service portal
- Customizable branding/white label
- Data aggregation
- ERP integrations
- Email & SMS messaging
- Multiple data sources
- Pay-as-you-go billing
- Pricing plan management
- Push notifications
- Recurring charge reporting
- Service usage analysis
- Unified multi-service billing
- Usage report generation
• Datagate can be integrated with enterprise resource planning (ERP) and accounting systems, allowing users to share data with the applications they already use.
• The optional white-label customer portal lets MSPs provide their clients with access to their usage data and invoices through a branded interface.
• Integration with the CCH SureTax calculation engine ensures that applicable telecommunications taxes are calculated accurately for customers located in multiple tax jurisdictions.
• Datagate allows MSPs to manage pricing and billing for a range of telecommunications services including unified communications, cellular, VoIP, tolls, data plans, and more.
• Service usage data is gathered and aggregated from multiple sources, providing users with a unified data format for rating, pricing, and bundling communications services.