Float Cash Flow Logo

Float Cash Flow Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.43/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

Easy & really helpful basis to review and amend bill/invoice dates for cashflows. Scenario planning and comparisons very helpful, and the output from those in charts etc great for presentation.

Ivan W.

The integration with Xero was seamless, with lot's of helpful advice on how to get the best out of the cashflow projections.

Rory Y.

Overall I have found this software very helpful and also the customer service is really good. I always get a fast response and I love the fact that they are always looking to improve the software.

JP

Jo P.

The only negative so far is the Monthly cost, it is expensive.

RW

Russ W.

Limited additional user controls/ permission limitations.

Chris M.

Its a bit expensive but cheaper than the time needed to calculate manually. Adding new budget items is a little confusing.

Ryan P.

Float Cash Flow users...

How would you rate Float Cash Flow?

Properly useful cashflow

We have a renovation project going on at our charity's main building and managing cashflow is crucial. I looked at and tested a load of different providers and Float nailed it for our needs. I can see exactly how we're doing and where the crunch points will be without it being somewhat fictional (which is easy to accomplish in a spreadsheet, especially if it's not linked into the latest data).

Pros

It integrates really well with Xero, making keeping everything up to date v easy.

Cons

Spreadsheet input is a little clunky with manual entry.

Game Changer

Pros

When excel and spreadsheets are not enough and your time is worth more that hours entering data into your excel spread sheet there’s floatapp. This piece of software has given me confidence in my cash flow management and allows me to see exactly what different decision will do for my business.

Cons

No App for on the go. This would be a handy feature for future updates

Great & Easy To Use Cashflow Solution

Float has really helped us to forecast the business health for the next few months (and even years), giving peace of mind and a plan of action to combat any revenue/cost scenarios on the horizon.

Pros

Cons

Nothing of note as yet, the setup & forecasting has been really simple.

Game-changing

This is a game-changer for accountant-type roles who want to show budgets and projections to people who may need more visual interest than the usual budget spreadsheets that CFO's are working with. On top of that, the Float team is very responsive, friendly, and helpful!

Pros

It's very sleek, fast, and user-friendly. The interface is great, the syncing is flawless.

Cons

I wish it could pull longer historical data.

User Friendly

I don't use this tool personally but my colleague does. it helps us predict cash flow in real time as our business grows. It allows us to set budgets and eventually accountability for performance with various departments of the business

Pros

Straight Forward Good Integration with Quick Books Has functionality needed from this type of tool

Cons

Can't think of any. May be price can be a bit more affordable

Super Easy Forecasting!!

Great support from the Float Team, and regular training is on hand, but I found it so easy to use just by watching the intro tutorials.

Pros

Real time integration with Xero, allowing for super fast income forecasting, and multiple scenarios that can be modelled quickly & easily.

Cons

Haven't found anything not to like yet (& I don't think I will)

Makes cash flow easier

We have quickly achieved real visibility of our cashflow, linked to Xero and bank feeds it's real-time, so no more spreadsheets.

Pros

Integrates with Xero so its much simpler than trying to capture numbers in a separate spreadsheet.

Cons

I found the set up of the categories a bit fiddly but I don't really use accounting software so perhaps that's an unfair comment.

"Floating" with Float

Pros

Its very simple to understand, very friendly. It welcomes non financial users to use it. I've been using it for a couple of months and I feel very happy with it.

Cons

Sometimes it runs a bit slow and freezes. It wont let you handle more than one currency. It does not send alerts for expired invoices only for software updates.

Excellent software

Float is an excellent piece of software. We use it in conjunction with FreeAgent to forecast our sales and expenditure. The clarity and foresight it gives us is fantastic and we couldn't live without it.

A real game-changer

This is so vital during this crisis (Covid-19) that I can forecast our business health, and it will be a vital part of our toolkit in future as well

Pros

It seamlessly integrates with Xero to give me all the data at a glance

Cons

There was nothing I didn't like about the software

Float Cash Flow Forecasting

It has served its purpose for basic cash flow forecasting

Pros

What I like most about Float Cash Flow Forecasting is that is can be integrated when using quickbooks online.

Cons

What I like least about this software is that it does not support various currencies and is not very flexible.

Solid product. Great support

Used for around 6 months to forward project our cash flow. Use it weekly and it's now part of our financial planning. Looks good visually and has continually improved since we signed up

Cons

Used with Quickbooks, no worries!

Pros

I have found the product to be easy to navigate. We haven't explored all the features as we are new users, but the ones we have used are on mark!

Cons

I haven't had any issues yet! We are learning the features, but haven't had problems. It is easy to navigate.

Awesome cash flow forecasting

Pros

Easy to use for cash flow forecasting Syncs directly with Xero and QuickBooks Online Customer support is outstanding

Cons

Cells don't allow multiple entries and only show one total number (i.e., 1+2+3=6, but they are adding this)

Flexi- Hex X Float Cash Flow

Very good so far, will happily carrying on using it.

Pros

The general look and feel is very simple.

Cons

I would like to see all the scenarios being put on the same chart.

Perfect Business Cash Forecasting Tool

Pros

The sync with accounting software is effortless. Updating is a breeze.

Cons

Limited additional user controls/ permission limitations.