Say hello to your business’s new best friend. FreeAgent online accounting software brings everything together, from invoice and expense management to VAT, payroll and self assessment tax return filing. Any changes you make automatically update your accounts, giving you complete visibility of your income and expenses and showing your real-time profit position.
It is easy to get things done quickly with FreeAgent on your smartphone, tablet or laptop - add expenses after your lunch meeting, send invoices on the train, check your profits in the park. Spend less time sitting down to do the admin and more time focusing on your business.
You can easily collaborate with your accountant or business adviser in your FreeAgent account whilst working remotely. There are also an unlimited number of users permitted for each account - you choose who to give access to, and what permissions they have.
All of the data in your FreeAgent account is backed up several times an hour to our secure server so your data is safe and sound. We use 256-bit SSL technology to encrypt your data, the same encryption as banks.
There is a team of dedicated Support Accountants available to answer any queries about your FreeAgent account. The team also host regular individual Getting Started sessions to make sure you’re all set up correctly, as well as a series of webinars taking you through all of the features of FreeAgent.
“@freeagent Can't imagine trying to manage things without it. It's so good it actually makes accounting fun...” @pixsaul
Search @freeagent to see for yourself
Software by FreeAgent UK online accounting software
Freelancers, Small Business
iPhone-iPad, Linux, Mac, Windows, Web-based, Mobile Web App
Australia, Canada, United Kingdom, United States
FAQs, Knowledge Base, Online Support, Phone Support, Video Tutorials
£19/month +VAT for sole traders
£24/month +VAT for partnerships / LLP
£29/month +VAT for limited companies
$24/month for US Businesses
Pay as you go every month or pay annually and get 12 months for the price of 10.
All plans include unlimited users, contacts, invoices, banking etc.
First 30 days are free and no credit card is required.
Getting started is easy
• FreeAgent is cloud-based so there is no software to download/install
• You can have unlimited users and unlimited transactions on your account
• Support Accountants are available to answer any queries on using FreeAgent, along with hosting Getting Started sessions and webinars
*Create beautiful, customisable invoice with payment links so your customers can pay you online
* Chase up late-paying clients with automated invoice reminders and send thank you emails once an invoice has been paid
*Simply snap a pic of an expense receipt with your phone and upload it into your account
* Intuitive design makes it quick and easy to keep on top of day-to-day bookkeeping
* Fill and file your Self Assessment Tax Return if you're a sole trader or limited company director
* Forecasts Corporation Tax liabilities through the unique FreeAgent Tax Timeline
*Submit your VAT return directly online to HMRC from FreeAgent in a simple click
* Supports the UK’s VAT flat rate scheme, and calculates VAT on either an invoice or cash basis
* Tax dates can be exported to your calendar so you’re always on top of what, and when, you owe the taxman
* FreeAgent supports Sole Proprietor, Partnership, Limited Liability Company and C-corp and S-corp business types
* Supports 1040 Schedule C worksheet for sole proprietors
* Custom sales tax rate for invoice and estimate items
* Supports sales tax reporting
* You can define your sales tax rate and there is also support for compound sales taxes (second sales taxes that are worked out on an amount including a first sales tax)
FreeAgent is always collaborating with other businesses to add new apps that bring all of your business admin together. For example, PayPal, Dwolla and GoCardless payments can be updated in your accounts automatically.