Practice Protect Logo

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.86/10

Reviews by rating

One great platform for all applications in the business, no more password issues. Help is great to set up and supportive.
Practice Protect provides with with an amazing tool to ensure that our Security is.
Ease of use and dashboard and ability to customise the various access levels across users and applications. The geo locking is extremely useful when staff are out of the office on an ongoing basis.
Have only used for two weeks before going on leave.
Set up can be difficult if not IT section in business.
There is nothing that I can say that I do not like about this product. I would struggle to find anything.

MS

Mark S.

Practice Protect

Overall, this system gives us the peace of mind that our users computers are safe from the predators and all our passwords are well protected

Pros

The best thing about this software is the peace of mind in relation to security - how any business can operate with this is beyond me. If you are holding sensitive information, you environment needs the protection of Practice Protect.

MS

Mark S.

Ease

Pros

What we like most about the system is the peace of mind that our data, and our clients' data is always 100% protected. We also love the fact that our team can access their relevant software with ease and not have to remember passwords or even remember to change the passwords

Cons

What we like least is that some applications are limited - for example Office365 - we use this tool in our business and would like all parts available to us

KB

Kate B.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Perfect place for my team to access all our apps with one login.

Confidence that the company's passwords are secure as I now in control of what they are and when they get changed.

Pros

- Single spot for my team to login to all our applications across accounting, advice, smsf and finance. - Geo-locking for my offshore team - Control of my teams passwords - each password for each app is now unique rather than relying on my team to come up with their own passwords. - Really great support from the team, always very quick to respond with any issues.

Cons

- Sometimes the extension doesn't work - have to refresh or clear cache - When you enter a password for a app in the admin portal, I'd like to be able to see what it is so I can check it is the most current. I currently have to have a separate system to store passwords used for the team, - From a ops point of view, I'd like to be able to test my teams passwords work once I set them up in the admin portal (instead of having to log in as them). Overall minor things, the app works great as a single sign on solution.

DA

David A.

Practice Protect team are passionate about ensuring the software is working for our setup.

Pros

Simply to use once installed, provides us confidence that the risk of a security breach is minimised.

Cons

You need to work diligently to ensure that all applications are covered properly. Setup is time consuming but what price should be place on security?

KD

Karen D.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Have only used for two weeks before going on leave.

Practice Protect gives us password security, restricts login ip addresses and saves time entering passwords. It means that we have a faster set up for new staff or easy to log out staff that are leaving.

Pros

Able to protect passwords even from issuing to staff. Saves time as we no longer need to find passwords to enter. Support was great it helping set up and iron out login issues.

Cons

A couple of logins are not available due to log in platform used by the banks. When I'm logged out due to time lapse it often asks me to reload the extension.

KH

Keith H.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Great security software to manage passwords for staff

I gain a level of control with software as a service products that I otherwise would not have.

Pros

The ease of use and support to get the system up and running. The ability to add additional programs can be done without support, but the staff is helpful in adding new software as requested.

Cons

I would have liked to get it setup sooner, there was a delay between purchase date to setup date. Onboarding processes could be streamlined.

EK

Emile K.

The application has performed as promised and centralised the administration of passwords and access

Pros

Cons

Process for applying for a URL to be added - have been assured they will stramline this further. Have had issues with Firefox browser specifically on our site

TO

Tracy O.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

intense to set up but once done great

one great platform for all applications in the business, no more password issues. Help is great to set up and supportive. Once arranged easy as a breeze.

Pros

all on one platform, great for all team in office and remote. being able to control all the information in one area and less password issues

Cons

set up can be difficult if not IT section in business.

JP

Jane P.

took a while to get used to

Pros

convenience of not having to remembering different passwords Security of work environment for various softwares

Cons

sometimes software logs out in day and have to log back in sometimes computer hangs and then you have to shut everything down and start again setting up takes time

KE

Kelly E.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

This reviewer only left a rating