Token of Trust

Identity verification solution for safe online transactions

visit website

Token of Trust Reviews

A turnkey international KYC/AML solution that our users love!

Our company has been using Token of Trust for KYC/AML on our payments and rewards platform as well as for investors for over a year. We use their document verification, facial verification, online activity verification and reputation reports in customer due-diligence. We’ve explored other options that are sometimes more affordable, but we’ve always find that Token of Trust provides the best value.

Pros

Our users who get verified by Token of Trust like how simple the interface is and appreciate the security and privacy measures that are taken when handling their personal information. Our users are from all over the world and good international KYC/AML solutions are few and far between — Token of Trust stands above the rest.

Cons

Not much to dislike. Whenever we've had feature requests and ideas for improvement the Token of Trust team has always been really responsive — their product improvements moves along very quickly considering the robustness of the platform.

Thanks for the lovely and detailed review! We're always very excited to hear client feedback and appreciate you taking the time to leave yours. Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions! Thanks again, Kevin

My Only Regret Is Not Starting Sooner

Before using Token of Trust, conducting KYC and AML on our members was daunting — our small team spent countless hours chasing down physical identity documents from our members, following up with them repeatedly, scanning documents, uploading and organising documents in a secure way to meet strict government regulations — all the while, creating headaches for our members. Now that we’ve switched to...

Pros

We are a small team with limited resources, so being able to depend on Token of Trust to carry out a crucial part of our governmental compliance with the UK’s Anti-Money Laundering regulations and our company’s GDPR policy has been invaluable. I don’t know where we would be in the process of verifying our members without their service. Token of Trust offers a practical, comprehensive, easy-to-use interface for administrators and a convenient way for members to get verified.

Cons

Our Impact Hub location is based in the UK and our members have a high standard for privacy so KYC & AML as a whole has been difficult for us. But Token of Trust is extremely knowledgeable and tuned into European privacy regulations. They’ve allayed any fears we had related to privacy, reassuring us with prompt replies to our member's privacy questions along the way. They take many steps to protect users’ identity data.

Laura Gene - We hope that you are well and want to thank you for taking the time to write this review about Token of Trust. We are thrilled to hear the impact that our software and Support team have contributed to your business efficiency and compliance. Giving you the tools to maintain compliance in a smooth and easy way will always be a priority for us and we are happy to help in any way we can, so please never hesitate to call. Overall, we have truly enjoyed our partnership with you!

Best Value ID Verification

Token of Trust helps us stay compliant without any hassle. We use their identity verification product to stay compliant with various state laws regarding on-line courses and training we offer. We’ve been using the product for about a year and we’re able to verify our students with ease.

Pros

The product is reliable, meets all our compliance criteria, and their team is always on the ball. When we have questions, they’ve always been responsive and they know their stuff. I like that they’re based in the US and that it’s a reputable company that’s easy to get a hold of.

Cons

Sometimes our students don’t understand why they’re required to go through an ID Verification process. If Token of Trust could help us bridge that gap, it’d be really helpful. The only issue which hung us up was dealing with high security computer software at US Nuclear Installations. Understandable.

William - We are so glad to hear that Token of Trust has brought a greater degree of compliance into your business operations over at Asbestos Online Training! Thank you for taking the time to leave a positive review, and don't hesitate if anything should come up in the future.

Token of Trust has been the best KYC and AML system I've used and the customer service is impeccable

The Token of Trust software saves time for the staff at our law firm and puts all of our KYC and AML compliance functions in a single, organized, and easy to use dashboard. Our firm relies heavily on Token of Token and it’s automation of due diligence workflows while onboarding new clients. Not only has Token of Trust freed up more time, but it has also helped increase the speed of onboarding new clients.

Pros

Easy to invite clients to get verified. Clients find the identity verification process to be quite effortless. Tracking the progress clients within the KYC and AML process is easy. The tools are very reliable and always do what we’d expect. Top notch customer service!

Cons

Given that Token of Trust is headquartered in the United States and that our offices are located throughout Europe and the Middle East, we initially had concerns about the company’s response time to support issues — we’ve had ZERO problems with this. Their customer success team is quick to respond when there have ever been any questions.

Hi Constantinos, We're happy to hear that your law firm has had a positive experience with Token of Trust! Most of all, we're it's great to know that your initial concerns about our operation being on the opposite side of the globe were proven to be false with our support team's responsiveness. If you ever happen to have any suggestions about new features, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Finally an alternative option for online age verification!

Over my experience has been amazing!

Pros

To say that support is epic would be an understatement. These guys are on it! They work really hard at having a superior product. The product just works and works well. I love that I have another viable option for online age verification. There was really only one other option. They worked well, but because they were the only place they never worked very hard. For my business, it is required to have age verification at checkout, so I would often get frustrated with the "other guys". TOT actually wants my business. I also like the pricing tier. At the end of the month, I am not hit with a massive bill because we have tons of repeat customers.

Cons

I am not a big fan of how cheery and upbeat [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is! lol. Just kidding. Honestly, I can't really think of a downside to TOT.

Hi Sean - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! Token of Trust was designed to help online merchants, such as yourself, safely grow their businesses - we are happy to hear that our support team has been epic, and at times, too cheerful! We look forward to growing this partnership! Thank you!

Big Time-Saver After Switching to Token of Trust!

I am very happy with Token of Trust! I was able to save hours of my time each day after switching from Bluecheck.me to Token of Trust. They’re easy to work with, super responsive, and very knowledgeable about compliance requirements in our industry.

Pros

I’m spending less time each day tracking down escalated cases and I’ve seen enough detail to know that Token of Trust is verifying and handling the due-diligence process on our orders properly. I previously had to spend a lot of time reviewing flagged and escalated cases, but now Token of Trust does that with a greater level of automation on Shopify. This is really important for our e-commerce business that needs to rapidly fulfill orders.

Cons

Getting started with Token of Trust took longer than it did with other verification companies. It wasn’t as turn-key as I had expected, but I can appreciate the thoroughness of their process because the product works better.

Hi Brady - Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear you have had a great experience working with our team, from our Sales team to our Support! Be on the lookout for our Product & Feature release emails as our team is always looking for ways to enhance the customer experience.

Phenomenal support team! I always feel like their top priority

Our vacation rental platform chose Token of Trust because it offered all of the tools we needed to build more trust between renters and hosts. Not only does it satisfy our verification and security requirements, but it also helps our users feel more at ease when using our platform.

Pros

The Token of Trust support team is very attentive and has always been focused on making sure our company implements identity verification and trust solutions in the best way possible. They even give guidance on best practices other customers of theirs have success with. The support team has made a lot of recommendations on tools and techniques help us.

Cons

When we started working with Token of Trust, I remember wishing they had lower-price packages for early-stage businesses. Even though their solution is a little bit pricier than other options we came across, the Token of Trust platform does everything exactly as we need.

ID Verification Without Hassle

We use Token of Trust to conduct identity verification on members receiving funds within our web-based platform for musicians. It’s easy to manage all of our member due-diligence processes within the Token of Trust dashboard. It works exactly as described and the service is phenomenal.

Pros

Token of Trust is well-suited to meet the needs of a small but fast-growing business like ours. We don’t want to change solutions as our business grows. It’s been very easy to get started with a basic plan and I like that there are a lot of automation tools available at our fingertips as we scale.

Cons

The UI and UX on administrative screens can be a bit clunky but the product does what it needs to do.

Hi Nafiz, Thank you for taking time to write an honest review on Token of Trust. We're glad to hear that our system is a good fit for your type of business. Regarding your feedback on the administrative screens and features, please reach out to our Support team to share your suggestions! We look forward to hearing more from you.