All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Worldpay Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

They've been pretty straight forward with us and been able to resolve any issues we've had which we've been happy about.

Brad H.

Read the full review
Worldpay is most helpful to collect info we need to balance our reports each day. It allows for daily reports that are super user friendly.

Mandi S.

Read the full review
I like the newly integrated CHIP system. I like that I can assure them of a secure connection for the transaction.

Serina N.

Read the full review

Cons

The fees are ridiculous, and the statements do not add up its a lot of extra work bc things are wrong when doing the monthly review.

pooja k.

Christine E.

Read the full review
Terrible customer service and took money after I cancelled.

Austin T.

3.6

Professional and helpful

Pros

Ease of use and up to date information both payments and statements easy to read.

Cons

Not matching up with bank statement, so it takes a while to reconcile

Worldpay User Experience

My experience has been overwhelmingly positive. Worldpay does exactly what I want it to do, and it's NEVER a hassle to use. The reporting is easy to navigate. The thing I like the most about Worldpay is that, whenever you are feeling lost and confused, you can always click on the question mark on the top right. This will pull up some documentation explaining the functions and features of the page you're attempting to view. Extremely helpful.

Pros

The layout for Worldpay's IQ Portal is very user friendly. The 4-5 main dropdown options on the top left make navigating the portal very easy. I also find the resources that Worldpay posts on the homepage of the IQ Portal very helpful. You have 4-5 main navigation boxes on the top left, resources in the middle, and useful information/support information on the bottom - it's not cluttered at all, it just works.

Cons

I use the chat function often if I need help from Worldpay support, however sometimes the chat icon is red instead of green. i understand that that means chat support is unavailable, however oftentimes the icon is red during normal business hours. With this in mind, it might be nice to add some text as you hover over the red icon that gives a reason for chat support being unavailable in that moment. Additionally, I usually receive pretty good support, however there have been times when my support experience has been less than satisfactory. Sometimes the agent that I'm chatting with doesn't really know the answer. It can sometimes feel like I'm speaking with somebody who is as familiar with the portal as I am, when I'm actually looking for an expert to answer my questions confidently.

Great, Easy Service, Lack of Support on Chargebacks

Pros

Worldpay is an easy to use terminal credit card processor.

Cons

WorldPay does not contact merchants on chargebacks and offers little support on chargebacks that are pure fraud and customers looking to get something for nothing.

Great system to integrate with EHR systems

World pay was something that we used in the office for several years. The only issues that we had was that it did not integrate with our EHR system so it took more steps to enter things into the ledger. This also opened up room for error and forgetting to manually enter a transaction.

Pros

World pay was easy to use with a high volume office. It made processing payments very easy. It took a few clicks to process a payment. The system has the ability to save information in a safe and compliant manner so that patients wouldn't have to continuously get out a credit card for us to run a payment.

Cons

The software did not integrate with Platinum, so you had to open it in a web browser to use it. Then you could process the payment. You did have to manually enter the payment into the EHR ledger after you took the payment.

Helpful Syster

Worldpay does make our job easier which is a great tool to have and I would recommend this if someone was in the market for this software.

Pros

Cons

What we liked least about Worldpay is having to call to speak to someone. This can be very time consuming but necessary at times. Although whenever we have had to call the service has been helpful.

OK when if works..

I can't say I've had a great time. I've had the system nearly 2 years and had nothing but trouble with it since but I like the my business hub facility and its the only thing keeping me in

Pros

We like the brand being well known and trusted for our costomers, the professional look of the system. And the my buissness hub facility.

Cons

Often fails to connect the wireless card reader. Embarrassing when customer waiting to pay. Also very over priced rental

High Fees

WorldPay has high fees and not very easy or intuitive to use.

Pros

WorldPay was the recommended payment portal from the new website company so they helped set it up initially.

Cons

I could never find any information. WorldPay had a couple of different websites for payment acceptance and reporting and could never find anything. I wasted a lot of time. Also, the fees are ridiculous. The Chapter was charged a fee every month regardless if WorldPay payments were processed. They also charged a fee for canceling before 2 years.

Helpful tool for recreation facilities

It has been good so far. We have not been using it all that long.

Pros

I like how it remembers and stores information. It makes charging cards easier and more efficient overall.

Cons

It gets annoying when different people pay for one event or item with different cards. That part gets tricky, especially since there is different information to deal with.

Terrible Service kept charging me after I cancelled

terrible customer service and took money after I cancelled

Pros

nothing, they were terrible... DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THIS COMPANY!

Cons

the charges and service, pretty much everything about them

Double charged everything

Pros

People working there are friendly and some of them try to help you.

Cons

They created 2 accounts for me even so I never asked for 2 and charred for everything double. I'm fighting them sine 2 weeks and had to waste several hours with the customer service there ( it took 3 phone calls until they figured out they created 2 account. Furthermore they changed my plan without asking me or informing me to a more expensive plane.

Worldpay easy Integration

Pros

Worldpay is easy to integrate with on demand software. It can process multiple currencies for a web store. It is fast and secured and hardly no down time.

Cons

Their services is a bit expensive for the small business owners and the turn around time to access your money is also slow.

It works fine for what I need, but I don't need much.

It is an easy and inexpensive option for me as an individual business owner.

Pros

I can generate reports I need quickly to find the information that is important to running my business.

Cons

The software is a bit awkward to get into at first: finding the correct website if it isn't bookmarked, having to jump through a couple of hoops before just getting to the business at hand.

Hi Kelly, Thank you for your positive feedback!

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.