Spruce

Telemedicine solution for healthcare providers

Spruce Reviews

Great service

Great

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did wonderful job cleaning. He is very thoughtful and courteous. Also detailed oriented.

Cons

There is not anything I did not like. And I will use this again.

Easy to use, very reliable, missing a couple of key functions

Pros

Video calling is so simple to set up, and secure messaging is super-easy and helps keep client messages secure. Since last June, Spruce has dropped a call only once. Sometimes it freezes but never for more than 3 or 4 seconds, and that's rare. Sometimes the client's image gets pixelated and looks weird, but that's usually only for a second or so. The image is generally clearer and less grainy than on other video platforms I've used. Faxing works great.

Cons

-I would like to be able to share files with a client during an appointment. It's frustrating not to be able to. -The phone feature is too confusing for me to figure out, so I don't use it. - I cannot send audio files to clients. - It is not well set up for writing clinical notes about patients.

No support at all, just a robot.

I wanted to keep the service, but not with my main company numbers since we were not able to see caller's ID, so I want to port out the numbers I brought, they are ready to be ported out to a better service, but there is no human that can help with that, so my company numbers are stuck with the robot.

Pros

It was easy to start using it. It looks nice. The faxes were being sent and had feedback about it.

Cons

You have to have a cellphone to use the phone feature, there is no softphone for laptop/desktop for direct calls, you have to dial through an intermediary number. It doesn't show the caller's ID, it shows your own spruce number as the caller. The support is horrible, is only a robot that never gives the appropriate support. I think I got to chat with a human when I was inquiring about the service, and it took time, I had to deal with the robot first.

A must-have tool built for healthcare teams

Spruce has been the best bug-free, HIPPA-compliant phone system I've tried.

Pros

For team collaboration in the healthcare industry, Spruce is exceptional. I love that the software allows me to place calls, send texts, track incoming calls, and message my team members all in one place.

Cons

These is definitely a learning curve with Spruce, as it works quite a bit differently than other phone services. I was also disappointed to learn that you need to pay almost twice as much for Spruce to function like a private phone number for each person on your team.

my experience with spruce after a year

positive with providing hippaa compliant phone line and reliable APPsoftwate. Affordable as well

Pros

it is affordable, HIPAA compliant, reliable and the customer support is decent, It is easy to navigate through the system well

Cons

Some functions are not easily implementable such as blocking unwanted phone numbers or rerecording personal messages, though they do explain it quite clearly on their APP customer guide.

Spruce Review

This has been a great aide in developing and growing my private practice.

Pros

HIPPA compliant and easy to use. Also allows you to have a separate business line from your personal line without multiple phones.

Cons

I’d like to see an easier way to store contact information.

Overall Satisfied With Program

Overall, it has completed its intended tasks. I did come to Spruce from different software that had better search features integrated.

Pros

This is a great software for communicating with patients/doctors. I am a user (patient) who uses Spruce to reach out my Primary Health Care practice. It works as intended.

Cons

Sometimes, the notifications do not come through as a push notification on my device. I have had a couple instances where I had new messages and I had to open the app to find out. I wish there was an easy way to search the messages and files received.

Great Service, Inexpensive

Pros

Easy to integrate and assign communications to team members.

Cons

Sometimes hard to reach customer support.