All categories

TheraOffice Reviews

Derek O.

Derek O.

Cons

Inability to have a patient be on the waitlist in more than one location. When adding a new appointment into the schedule, inability to start typing patient name and having the system auto-populate.

Alicia L.

This did upset me however we had already signed a contract. To be honest had I known some of the features that are additional charges I would have gone in a different direction then Theraoffice.

Pam H.

10 To Generate an HEP you shouldn't have to have a DX or charges entered.

Gloria M.

4.7

The best industry-specific EMR software all of your practice's needs.

Pros

I feel like all I ever used to do when we didn't have TheraOffice was dealing with stacks of paper and transferring them from one room of the office to the next. Now with TheraOffice, all I have to do is walk to the printer if I need a piece of paper (which is rare). The TheraOffice team did an excellent job of helping us implement this product and they have been great customer support as we have adjusted to the huge change in our office.

Cons

So far we have had a lot of issues with the software freezing on occasion, however, that just gives me a moment to get up and grab a cup of coffee!

Therapy West

Excellent. I have felt that Theraoffice has been very helpful with all inquiries. Also, we practice in rural Utah have therapist that often work in multiple settings. I feel Theraoffice has been very fair when it comes to pricing. Lastly, all staff at Theraoffice have been professional and follow-up has been excellent.

Pros

Theraoffice makes an effort to stay current with the software as it relates to changes in the industry. The product looks very clean and professional and those in reception, clinical care, and billing report good integration of all modules.

Cons

I feel Theraoffice could do better job with resources that help market the practice. Most therapy clinics do not have a marketing department and therefore cannot benefit from the benefits of good marketing. I think Theraoffice could help a lot of clinics with a drip marketing system that would integrate with each clients website. Also, a professional, easy to use, robust HEP program that is branded would be great. This would eliminate the need for paper as patients can have their HEP right on their phone.

Good All-in-One EMR

Pros

TheraOffice is a good all-in-one EMR, where we can schedule, document, and bill from one module. After demoing many EMRs, I realized this is actually a rare combination. The documentation allows for common phrases to be put into a drop down menu, so you can point-and-click. BCBS pulled our notes to review and said they were some of the best documented they'd seen.

Cons

There are a LOT of quirks. Once you figure them out, they become second nature, and aren't generally an issue, but you do have to understand that it may be frustrating to use at first. For instance, TheraOffice allows for charge checks, but it doesn't check them automatically, so you have to be sure to click the button on every claim. Also, TheraOffice recently went to one module and I can't say I'm a huge fan. If I'm entering an ERA that's $8,000 and the phone rings and it's a patient asking when their next appointment is, I have to close out of the ERA and start it again later, there's no "save" or way to push it to the background.

TheraOffice team is dedicated to helping you maintain your brand while providing a superior product.

I no longer have stacks of paper work to do. I no longer lose sleep wondering if I have met all documentation regulations. My time is more efficient because I save and lock each visit prior to treating the next patient.

Pros

The software system has a vast amount of flexibility within its design to allow each clinician and organization to customize various reports and user functions. The TheraOffice Team is very responsive whenever questions arise. I had one payer that required a specific change in documentation. The TheraOffice team problem-solved the need and immediately created a custom report that could be used for...

Cons

I'm still having difficulty with the accounting system. At the moment, the accounting module isn't quite as intuitive as all the other modules.

Tech support is always quick to respond to our needs!

Pros

The best part of Theraoffice is fact that you are able to customize the schedule and documentation. In general, it is easy to use compared to other programs we have used in the past.

Cons

1.Having the different modules for Documentation and Scheduling. 2. Not being able to minimize windows within the module, you have to click out of everything before proceeding. 3. Not being able to move image notes from one pts chart to another pts chart. 4. Not having a search option in the chart. We use a dummy pt for our referral log and it has hundreds of records, it would be nice to be able...

TheraOffice Review

Because this software was created by a physical therapist, it is very intuitive. The software has amazing fail safes when it comes to MIPS documentation. The TheraOffice Support Team is the absolute best!

Pros

1. It has its own billing component 2. Great A/R reports 3. Easy to use and intuitive interface 4. TheraOffice Support Team has the BEST customer service I have seen within any company in quite a long time!

Cons

1. FunctionVibe does not include all functionals that we like to use 2. Dollar amounts do not include commas 3. Inability to have a patient be on the waitlist in more than one location 4. When adding a new appointment into the schedule, inability to start typing patient name and having the system auto-populate

They Tech support has been wonderful! Always fix whatever problems I have!

Pros

It is pretty easy to use. We didn't have much training at all so glad it is user friendly. I like that the balance shows up on navigator. I like the temporary patient to start a new patient on the schedule. I also like that you can post patient copay from the scheduler.

Cons

The original person we had that signed us up wasn't exactly honest. She told us about different functions that Theraoffice can do without telling me there were hidden charges. this did upset me however we had already signed a contract. to be honest had I known some of the features that are additional charges I would have gone in a different direction then Theraoffice. I like it but, there are some things I don't like. Statements are not that easy to print. Looking at the patient account isn't that easy you have to go into to many different screens. I don't like the fact the you get signed out if not using for a bit. I know it is a safety issue it is not convenient for me at all. There are a few other things that I am not happy with also . Over all I like the software.

TheraOffice is the solid foundation of our practice.

Keeps my accounts receivable manageable. The documentation is a breeze especially when using customized templates. I have actually learned some things about therapy practices that I was not aware of in the past. Most importantly it out performs the other three programs that we have used in the past.

Pros

Listen to suggestions with new implementations every quarter. Customer support is always friendly, knowledgeable and efficient. The most positive customer oriented business I have ever known.

Cons

The user manual needs to be more up to date and actually include all aspects of the software and its use.

Fabulous. Theraoffice has really helped me to run my business more efficiently.

Business reporting is easier with the software. The training the company offers is not only readily available but each person that answers the phone is patient, knowledgeable and enthusiastic.

Pros

What I like most about the software is really the people that support it. They are always readily available, knowledgeable and so patient!

Cons

It is difficult to find the reports that are helpful to manage the business. I find the names of them very complex and not easy to remember.

Old User

I liked TheraOffice, but I needed a software to take over my billing. At the time, TheraOffice didn't offer.

Pros

The software was extremely user friendly. It was easy to learn and implement.

Cons

When I was a sure, the only downside was all the specific features, scheduling, accounting, documentation, etc. were separate software. It has now changed and it is all integrated into one.

Very user friendly and people always available to help

Pros

The billing software is extremely easy. Our rejection rate for claims is way below industry standards. Physicians comment on the ease of reading our reports and how complete they are.

Cons

Some alerts have multiple clicks to go through to complete a task. Not a huge complaint but the last update added extra steps.

Always on the ball!

Having a really user friendly system which makes my job a lot faster.

Pros

Customer service is always willing to help with anything. And you guys can sign on and help us right away.

Cons

I don't like how I can't put notes while I'm posting payments without getting out of payments and getting into the patients account to do it. Wish there was a way to do it in the payment screen.

Very user friendly, with great customer support.

The best benefit from my perspective is that it is industry specific:-)

Pros

What I like most about TheraOffice is that it was designed specifically for Physical Therapy practices.

Cons

The Accounting module has a level of sophistication that requires a deeper understanding before being able to use all of its capabilities.

Great customer care! Program can be customized to the office needs.

Pros

Customer support have been amazing in helping out when issues come up and coming up with creative solutions.

Cons

The reports that come standard can be more versatile with the input criteria. Would be helpful to have one module instead of 5.

TheraOffice Software for Physical Therapy

I have been using TheraOffice by Hands On Technology for 11 years. The software is outstanding, and allows the physical therapist, business, owner, billing manager, and front desk to all work together with the same data without anyone having to re-enter data. I own 3 busy clinics and we use TheraOffice for all of our scheduling, documentation, and billing. The owners and staff of TheraOffice really...

Momentum Physical Therapy - TheraOffice

Pros: ease of use for therapists, continuity between scheduling; documentation; and accounting, customization for almost all aspects of the programs, and the responsiveness of the customer service team to our company's specific demands. Cons: Some of the accounting reports are not ready to go for our new activity of accrual accounting. This forces our Billing Manager to wake up just after midnight...

Cons

Easy to use, great customer service

I have used TheraOffice since I opened my practice in May of 2006. All of the individual modules (scheduling, documentation and accounting) are very user friendly and easy to use. I can make changes to my documentation templates as needed without having to call someone to reprogram the software. The scheduling component allows us to easily schedule multiple appointments and print reminder cards. We are also using remindercall.com which integrates with the schedule to send text or phone calls to remind patients of their appointments. This has greatly cut down on our cancel rate. The customer service is quick to respond and fix any issue we have. Overall TheraOffice is a great product that we will continue to use for years to come.

Best Electronic Medical Record Program for Physical Therapy

I'm 100% Stiasfied with my EMR. Theraoffice has made my business double in income since I started using them 2 years ago. I'm now Running 9 centers with this EMR. It is Definately worth the money. The reports it produces are numerous and he ease of making custom reports is great. The documentation component is easy to use and configure, my therapists love it. The accounting component is easy to use and my billing company has been able to integrate their processes with theraoffice. The schedule module is simple to use and straight forward. I would Definately recommend this software over any free or any other Physical therapy software out there. 5/5 stars for me.

pretty and thorough

allows for quick access to relevant parts of a patients case.

Pros

the different colors used to quickly identify a patients status. how the program shows you what's relevant and what's needed.

Cons

freezing when scanning something and you click out of the scan pop up screen.

8 years and still love TheraOffice

Easy to setup: minimum learning curve. Love the security controls, the partnership(?) with Zirmed, Bluefin, Mobile device access, TheraOffice Web. Was easy transition from old accounting system to HOT. Documentation makes Functional Reporting and PQRS easier/ less time mired in paperwork. Scheduling is a breeze because TheraOffice puts everything at your fingertips. Appreciate support with reports: they immediately develop reports to our specs.

Good For Growing Business

I find the tools logical and easy to use. The customer support and development teams are very willing to help.

Pleased

Very pleased with software and customer service has always been very helpful.