airguide Logo

Digital guidebook application for vacation rentals

airguide Reviews

Suggested alternatives

property-management-platform
hostaway
ownerrez

Awesome experience with[SENSITIVE CONTENT] and team. They've been nothing but responsive and helpful and I can't wait to use them for additional properties in the future.
The customer service and the airguide team are SUPERB!!!! Especially since I am in Florida and they are in the UK.
Occasionally, it timed out, so you sometimes lost information you had added / edited.
Maybe the fact that there was no place to incorporate my social media pages.

Sharon P.

Great Addition to Physical Welcome Book

I haven't deployed it yet because I am filling everything out and uploading videos. I work full time and am driving 1.5 hours every week to visit the property and make sure our cleaner is doing a good job. So I have limited time to work on it but I know it will be a GREAT addition once its completed.

Pros

What I love is the ability to add video to this product to show guests how to use various features throughout the house. I believe this is the most valuable part of this product. I have QR codes in the Welcome Book but this is so much easier.

Cons

There are a LOT of section in Airguide. Not sure if we need to describe where each item is located in the house such as the refrigerator, over, etc. It would be nice to have just one box that has prompts on what we might want to tell our clients. Also, maybe a link to the instruction book for these products as well along with video, picture. I think there are too many questions for each items. It seems I am always stating al the prompts in the first box anyway.

CC

Cody C.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Airguide is best in class

Pros

Personally, I think airguide has the best UX/UI of all digital vacation rental guidebooks out there. I looked at all the top players but none were as user friendly and well designed as this one. In addition, cost is right on par with the competition.

Cons

Nothing at this point, it's been a real pleasant surprise how easy the setup was and how helpful the team has been.

Thank you for this fantastic review and thank you for choosing us, we're so glad you've had an awesome experience! We look forward to working with you to support your vacation rental business in the future.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Good software

No problems at all using this software. Guests of all ages can use it quickly and effectively.

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use and very effective.

Cons

I don’t think I have come across any negatives about this software yet.

FE

Francisco E.

New User Happy Customer

Easy, fast, convenient way to add everything you need for a guest to enjoy your property more

Pros

I love the ability to add links and fast and easy adds ti recommendations around town

Cons

User interface could be more custom to fit into brands needs

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We're so glad that you find our platform easy, fast and convenient to use and we really value your feedback. Thank you once again.

LS

Lauren S.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Wonderful & Easy To Use

Pros

This product has made giving guests instructions and information about our rentals a breeze! It's cut down on time we have to spend answering questions and makes guests feel taken care of from the very minute they book with us

Cons

No cons to mention that can be thought of.

Thank you Lauren for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We are so glad our product has helped you cut down on the time you spend answering guest questions and helped you make guests feel taken care of!

Susie S.

Real Estate, self-employed

Simple, functional, effective

Also - I had very good customer service.

Pros

I was about to create a paper guide for a property and then I found this. It was very easy to set up and populate with great prompts. Adding photos is easy I love the links to google maps and so far guests have found it really useful. Also love the QR code function and that it can just be send over WhatsApp and email. Also brilliant that you update it anytime even when guests are already staying.

Cons

Obviously once you have completed your whole guide through the free trial you are unlikely to not pay to carry on!

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We're glad you find our guides easy to set up and share with guests - this is something we've worked tirelessly to achieve so we really appreciate this feedback!

Stephen S.

Thrilled with my AirGuide

Setting up my AirGuide was such a pleasurable experience and future changes to my guide are so much more easy than altering it’s paper-based predecessor.

Pros

Was offered a video call with AirGuide principal [sensitive content hidden] who went through AirGuide and answered all my questions. Subsequent questions or queries were handled expertly and quickly by [sensitive content hidden] The set up took around a day. Am thrilled with the finished AirGuide.

Cons

Limited alternative font and colour options.

Thank you for this fantastic review - we're so glad you're thrilled with your guide and you found set up a pleasureable experience!

JR

Jake R.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Useful guides for our business

Pros

Lots of different options to add details of our accommodations for our guests

Cons

Give automatic suggestions for your specific property

Thank you Jake, for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review. We're glad you find our guides useful and thank you for your feedback on how we can further improve our guides with automatic suggestions for your specific property.

SM

Scott M.

Real Estate, self-employed

Highly Recommend

Pros

The set up was very easy and customer service is a very high standard.

Cons

I haven’t found any faults as of yet……..

Thank you Scott for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We're so glad you found our set up easy and our customer service of a high standard. We look forward to continue supporting you and your business in the future!

JB

Julie B.

Hospitality, self-employed

Great for small rental homes

Love it, it’s great for our rental home. Price decent.

Pros

I can update it from my home, it’s easy to use for guests

Cons

You can’t resize photos and so the photo can appear large but the text is smaller

SA

Simon A.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Airguide for holiday lets & serviced apartments

Fantastic. Price is crazy good and they have gone with tiered pricing so it gets cheaper the more guides you add.

Pros

It has always been super easy to use but the team seem to make it easier with each new update. For example they quickly recognised that there are users coming on board with portfolios of properties and building each individually would be time consuming. So the next update allowed for updating information into new guides from previous guides, basically a copy and past feature without having to copy...

Cons

I would say there is almost nothing we don't like about the software. What has always impressed me is that one of the directors is easily accessible and is always looking for user feedback. Next thing you know the team have implemented your suggestion!

CL

Chloe L.

Nosara Treehouses

I have found it pretty intuitive. I haven't finished setting it up as the rentals are still being built.

Pros

I like the flexibility to say what I want to say and give enough information in my guide - our property is off the beaten track in the jungle in Costa Rica, so it's important that guests have all the information they need. I like being able to locate places on the map. There are no addresses where we live.

Cons

I would say for the Local Area Guide, it would be better to be able to break down the restaurants section into smaller sections eg brunch spots, lunch places, sunset cocktails etc and be able to list the same places in several spots. As it is my guests will have a huge list of places but won't always know where is good for what. I emailed customer services about this, but I would also like to be able...

JH

Jacob H.

Excellent product

Pros

Easy functionality. Easy to build and customize the guidebook for users.

Cons

There are no glaring issues with this software. It allows for customization and relevance for consumer.

Amanda R.

Airguide

Pros

The ease of updating the software. -The Unlimited video, image and pdf uploads allow us to provide our guests with extensive instructions and troubleshooting - There is Unlimited local area recommendations, this allows us to promote other local businesses and keep our guests up to date with new places -The Custom web link urls allow us to personalise it to each propery - It was simple and Easy to apply our brand logo and colours The biggest pro of airguide is their customer service, they are always on hand to answer our queries, make improvements and report to us when there maybe outage. Kris is fantastic.

Cons

We would love a feature that allows us to send our guests notifications about bins that doesn't require sign up.

Michael B.

Old School Customer Service Is Not Dead

In today's environment of online services the frustration level for consumers, especially myself, with regard to customer service is off the charts. Air Guide has renewed my faith in customer service. Jamie, the tech assisting me with a number of issues, has been absolutely amazing. Jamie's responsiveness and ability to locate and fix or recommend work-arounds is unparalleled. A huge Thanks to you and to Air Guide for understanding the old-school concept of customer service. Truly refreshing!

Pros

Ease of use. Great functionality. Unparalleled, highly responsive customer care team.

Cons

Experienced a few small glitches attributed to caching problems on their end however each issue was resolved within a one hour window. I would like to see greater ability to customize existing icons, headings and the essential information area.

PR

Paulina R.

Hospitality, self-employed

New used and very happy with the outcome

New. I used it for the trial period to set up and decided to subscribe.

Pros

Ease of use and good understanding of all the areas that need to be documented for a vacation rental. I like the ability to add videos and pics as thumbnails. I love the QR code feature.

Cons

Can’t only add one pic, video and pdf to each section. Would like to be able to organize the order in which sections are listed in essentials and highlights.

MV

Megan V.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

I love airguides!

Overall I have enjoyed using airguide and would recommend it to everyone and anyone! It’s a great paper free way to communicate with guests.

Pros

I am new to Clark Anderson. I look upon an airguide to help me solve a guests problem everything is straight forward to use. Quick to access and smooth. I have never had any lagging or bugs on this software. It is a brilliant idea!

Cons

At a point I felt it was quite tiresome needing to search through all 80 of our property airguides to find the one you are looking for. However a member of my team brought this up with yourself and you added a search bar! I am so impressed how reactive you are as a company.

Thank you for this fantastic review, we are so glad you enjoy using our software!

JP

Joanne P.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Airguide Review

Pros

The software is easy to navigate, and it's user-friendly!

Cons

Maybe it's good if we can upload multiple photos so guests will have a better view of the photos we provide.

SD

Sandie D.

Leisure, Travel & Tourism, 1-10 employees

Perfect solution to managing guests!

I'm still rather new to the app but I think the experience I've had so far has been great. I like how as a holiday let management company we can include local recommendations, how to check in and how to troubleshoot common things

Pros

The structure and appearance/layout of the app

Cons

Took me a while to work out what3words... although love the idea of this!

GP

Geron P.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

New user for short term rentals

Pros

I use this as a guidebook for my guests in my short term rentals. It's easy to set up and provide to guests upon checkin. The QR code is VERY handy, as you can print it and post it throughout the property.

Cons

One feature that would improve is the ability to add photos to the checkin process for each step. Another useful feature would be to be able to add your own categories in "Local Features and Recommendations". For example, If I wanted to create a category for "Nightlife" or "Restaurants" or "Rooftops" or "Brunch" etc. instead of having them all grouped into "Food and Drink".

Thank you Geron for taking the time to leave such a great review! We're so glad you find our product easy to set up, and we'll be sure to take on your feedback for future improvements.

HY

Helen Y.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 1-10 employees

I love AirGuide

I can leave guests to check in on their own, leaving me more time to myself!

Pros

AirGuide is easy to use…from setting up our Airguides to feedback from the end user it is so simple and intuitive to use.

Cons

Nothing at all! It’s fantastically brilliant.

FC

Francisco C.

Awesome app

8/10. I really need that feature.

Pros

It was because of you that i found the world of online guides. Its awesome, super cool features. The only thing that make me using another product it was the problem of the translation.

Cons

The translation its super important. In portugal we need 4 languages minimum.

RQ

Richard Q.

Excellent Software

Pros

Provides great Features for user and guest to view.

Cons

Couldn't find anything wrong with the software. The company provides responsive help all times.

Suzanne S.

Hospitality, self-employed

brilliant product even for small holiday lets

Really good product and customer service too.

Pros

Very easy to personalise for my own business, can adapt it easily to what we offer guests.

Cons

None - very easy to use and personalise.

JH

Jake H.

Would Recommend

Pros

Very compact, easy to create, edit, and utilize.

Cons

An option to put pictures under the information.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this fantastic review! We're glad you find our guides easy to create, edit and use. You'll be pleased to hear that very soon we will be adding the the functionality to put pictures under the information!