airguide Logo
airguide

Digital guidebook application for vacation rentals

visit website

airguide Reviews

User ratings

4.7

• Likelihood to recommend9.27/10

See full reviews by rating

A great way to inexpensively share the details of a vacation rental with guests.
I like the ability to plug in local destinations.
Occasionally, it timed out, so you sometimes lost information you had added / edited.
Maybe the fact that there was no place to incorporate my social media pages.

airguide users...

Hostfully Property Management Platform-logocaret
listing-logo

Hostfully Property Management Platform

How would you rate airguide?

Improves the guest experience from start to depart!

Pros

I love the compiled info in one easy to navigate interface that really helps guests find information. It's delivered in a way that you could only provide if you had an actual app made for your rental business!

Cons

So far I have not found any thing I don't like. Sorry to let down, but I'm impressed and sold!

Airguide for holiday lets & serviced apartments

Fantastic. Price is crazy good and they have gone with tiered pricing so it gets cheaper the more guides you add.

Pros

It has always been super easy to use but the team seem to make it easier with each new update. For example they quickly recognised that there are users coming on board with portfolios of properties and building each individually would be time consuming. So the next update allowed for updating information into new guides from previous guides, basically a copy and past feature without having to copy...

Cons

I would say there is almost nothing we don't like about the software. What has always impressed me is that one of the directors is easily accessible and is always looking for user feedback. Next thing you know the team have implemented your suggestion!

Hight quality but affordable

Pros

This software produces a high quality document at a reasonable price. It is easy to use and the customer service is fantastic.

Cons

Creating the right spacing in the content is a little tricky.

Good software

No problems at all using this software. Guests of all ages can use it quickly and effectively.

Pros

It’s simple and easy to use and very effective.

Cons

I don’t think I have come across any negatives about this software yet.

Great Addition to Physical Welcome Book

I haven't deployed it yet because I am filling everything out and uploading videos. I work full time and am driving 1.5 hours every week to visit the property and make sure our cleaner is doing a good job. So I have limited time to work on it but I know it will be a GREAT addition once its completed.

Pros

What I love is the ability to add video to this product to show guests how to use various features throughout the house. I believe this is the most valuable part of this product. I have QR codes in the Welcome Book but this is so much easier.

Cons

There are a LOT of section in Airguide. Not sure if we need to describe where each item is located in the house such as the refrigerator, over, etc. It would be nice to have just one box that has prompts on what we might want to tell our clients. Also, maybe a link to the instruction book for these products as well along with video, picture. I think there are too many questions for each items. It seems I am always stating al the prompts in the first box anyway.

Excellent product

Pros

Easy functionality. Easy to build and customize the guidebook for users.

Cons

There are no glaring issues with this software. It allows for customization and relevance for consumer.

Airguide

Pros

The ease of updating the software. -The Unlimited video, image and pdf uploads allow us to provide our guests with extensive instructions and troubleshooting - There is Unlimited local area recommendations, this allows us to promote other local businesses and keep our guests up to date with new places -The Custom web link urls allow us to personalise it to each propery - It was simple and Easy to apply our brand logo and colours The biggest pro of airguide is their customer service, they are always on hand to answer our queries, make improvements and report to us when there maybe outage. Kris is fantastic.

Cons

We would love a feature that allows us to send our guests notifications about bins that doesn't require sign up.

Airguide Review

Pros

The software is easy to navigate, and it's user-friendly!

Cons

Maybe it's good if we can upload multiple photos so guests will have a better view of the photos we provide.

Brilliant time saver

The benefits of being able to put a QR code in my holiday rental which links to my airguide is brilliant. No more worrying about if emails have been sent out with info.

Pros

I love how professional the airguide appears to guests in our holiday let. It looks considered and has everything guests need to know for there stay in one place.

Cons

Nothing. Everything has been very user friendly and no hiccups.

Good first impression

Too soon to tell

Pros

Sharing information with guests, all info on one site.

Cons

Limited in some aspects: FAQ, would like to add features: “Notes”, “Additional Services”, Additional photos…

Perfect solution to managing guests!

I'm still rather new to the app but I think the experience I've had so far has been great. I like how as a holiday let management company we can include local recommendations, how to check in and how to troubleshoot common things

Pros

The structure and appearance/layout of the app

Cons

Took me a while to work out what3words... although love the idea of this!

I love AirGuide

I can leave guests to check in on their own, leaving me more time to myself!

Pros

AirGuide is easy to use…from setting up our Airguides to feedback from the end user it is so simple and intuitive to use.

Cons

Nothing at all! It’s fantastically brilliant.

brilliant product even for small holiday lets

Really good product and customer service too.

Pros

Very easy to personalise for my own business, can adapt it easily to what we offer guests.

Cons

None - very easy to use and personalise.

Amazing software

Excellent software

Pros

I find the software amazing to use, can easily input a lot of information which is important to our company, user friendly, allows our company to provide guests with an in depth guide of our properties and local recommendations. I also like the customisation features and is visually appealing.

Cons

I feel some of the text box inputs repeats itself and therefore have to edit back to ensure it reads correctly. I also find when I upload photos they can appear a bit fuzzy to view

Looks so professional

Brilliant. Couldn’t do without it. Makes my life as a host so much easier. Thank you!

Pros

Love this software. Makes checking people in so easy. All information in one place.

Cons

It’s a little rigid. It would help if you could generate your own sections. Would also help if there were some analytics behind the software so we could see what pages the guests click on the most and to check they click in the link in the first place!

New user review.

So far so good. I am still very new to the software but so far we love it.

Pros

I love the link I can send to new guest. It makes it much easier than a traditional welcome book.

Cons

I haven't found anything I do not like about the software.

Really useful and ready to use

Very good

Pros

Really easy to set up and use for guest guidebooks

Cons

A little more flexibility on direction setting would be good

Responsiveness

Pros

Any time I have had a question or concern, the team at Airguide has been able to answer my questions and help me find a solution to my problem.

Cons

Maybe the fact that there was no place to incorporate my social media pages.

Excellent product for short-term vacation rental owners

Excellent - customer service was great when I had an issue with text jot saving properly.

Pros

Love that the product is customizable and allows for photo uploads.

Cons

Wish the "home" tab was a little more obvious (larger maybe?) as it's easy to overlook.

Simple to set up and looks good for the user.

User friendly.

Pros

That you could pull in links to restaurants and attractions.

Cons

Easy to set-up and deploy

Pros

It's easy to set up and share with guests. It's easy to update as features of our house change

Cons

It's not the most intuitive for guests to navigate. With all the information necessary, it can be difficult for some things to stand out. I wish it was more customizable, but for the price it's a good solution.

Love this tool

Pros

Great tool. Easy to use. I like the ability to plug in local destinations.

Cons

I'd like to see more plug and play between properties