Lodgix Reviews

4.87/5 (112 reviews)

Marcus Constantino

Lodgix makes running family-owned vacation home business possible

Reviewed 2016-09-13

When we decided to start a business renting out our old home to riders of the Hatfield McCoy Trails in West Virginia, we looked for a vacation rental management software that could do it all - organize our reservations, manage guest communications, take care of billing and invoicing, and generate online bookings through an easy-to-use booking process. Lodgix fit the bill in all manners. We love the ResortLock integration because it allows us to give guests easy access to their accommodations at whatever time they arrive by giving them their door code in their pre-arrival email - so no one has to be on site to meet them with a key. We have heard nothing but praise from our guests about this convenience. The online availability calendar and booking system is easy to use on a desktop or smartphone, and is a very useful resource for potential guests to get an instant quote or find a week or weekend that's available. We constantly share it on our Facebook page and suggest that those who call us check it out when they are asking about availability. Very complex email trigger scenarios can be set up so that professional, customized emails automatically go out to guests when their reservation is confirmed, when they've paid in full and when their stay is a week away. I have also set up reminder emails to myself so that I remember when to bill customers and when customers are checking in and checking out. We wouldn't be able to run the administrative end of our business, while still working our own full-time jobs, if it weren't for Lodgix. The Lodgix software has helped us give our guests a great customer experience on a tight budget, and has no doubt given our website a professional look that leads to phone calls and bookings.

Pros
I like the door code integration with ResortLock the most. Our triggered email that sends to guests a week before their stay includes the guests' door code and instructions on how to use it and how to change it. I also like the online booking calendar, which allows us to be transparent with our potential customers on pricing and availability. It makes it easy to book instantly, even from a smartphone.

Cons
The Lodgix admin interface is not easy to use from a smartphone. We do not have a dedicated phone answerer or "front desk person" so often times we take customer calls from our cell phones and need to be able to book someone on the spot. It is difficult to use the reservation ticker in the admin interface from a phone, and even more difficult to go through with a complete booking on a phone. I would really like to have a Lodgix app, so that I could have quick access to our availability calendar, and an easy way to make a reservation, right from my phone. Also, the setting up of triggered emails can be confusing. I wish there were more documentation of some common email trigger setups, and/or an easier way to find such documentation from the admin interface.

heather robinson

Best Reservation Management Software I've had the pleasure of using!

Reviewed 2016-08-30

I have owned two boutique property management companies within the past 20 years. Within that time I have researched property management software up and down, backward and forward looking for just the right fit. I finally found it with Lodgix!

Pros
The ease of use. A person can easily manage one property with Lodgix, or dozens! The software is intuitive to use. I honestly can't recall ever having to call customer support...and I'm not the most tech savvy person. Set up was simple and quick. I also appeciate that Brent is available should I have a question. He always responds in a timely manner. The feature I probably love the most is that Lodgix automatically emails the cleaning company when a reservation is made within the system. This, for me, is HUGE! I used to have to make a 'cleaning schedule' for the cleaning company at the start of each week. This took a boatload of time for me to do and also was open to human error. Since I've started using Lodgix software we have not had ONE mistake with the scheduled cleanings of the vacation rental properties. This sort of peace of mind is priceless! And finally, the monthly fee for using Lodgix is right too. I've paid much MUCH more per month for software that didn't do half as much as Lodgix does with the ease of use it offers. Thank you Brent for developing Lodgix! I'm a fan!!

Cons
I had to really think about this one...but I'd have to say that I get a little confused when setting up the 'rules' section. I'm not sure if it is just the way it is worded or what, but I tend to have to ask my husband for help when setting up a property within this section. Hubs seems to understand the rules section just fine. :-/

Response from Lodgix.com

Yes the rates and rules are due for a major overhaul and guess what? It's done. However it's such a big change that we are holding off till the full impact of the new booking pages has lessened a bit. Change is good, but too much change too quickly sometimes throws users for a loop! Thanks for your review!

Andy Peng

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

Reviewed 2017-07-07

Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Pros
Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Cons
Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

James Hock

Fits the needs of small but growing company perfectly

Reviewed 2012-03-08

This is the most well thought-out product I've ever purchased. It has every option you could possibly want, and has contributed to our significant growth in the few months we've been using it. The company is incredibly responsive to suggestions and customer service is top notch. It's clear they have an in-depth understanding of the needs of small- to mid-sized vacation rental businesses. They're a true partner and want you to succeed so they do, too. My advice is to buy this software from the moment you enter the vr business rather than fumbling around with different payment methods (paypal, squareup, etc), trying to keep track of inquiries, lying awake at night worried about double-bookings, forgetting to enter a reservation on your calendar and having someone show up unexpectedly, making sure you collect the balance due from guests prior to arrival, properly accounting for taxes, etc.The amount of time and effort to successfully do that without this software is overwhelming.

Pros
There are literally too many features to list, all of which work seamlessly with each other. Some of the ones that have helped us the most: 1)autoresponding to inquiries (even automatically suggesting comparable properties when the inquiry is for a booked property) 2) building a trackable database of all inquiries and guests 3) sending emails based on specific triggers 4) alerting housekeepers to checkins and checkouts 5) Online booking--no more paypal invoices! No more paypal period!!! Literally get bookings while you sleep, click 3 buttons, and the reservation is accepted, the guest credit card is charged and a confirmation email is sent out (and the email is property specific) Money in the bank! 6) Highly customizable, from discounts, to coupon codes, to custom variables like lockbox codes 7) Simplifies all finances, accounting, tax reporting, allows analysis of your business based on occupancy rate, revenue per unit, etc. so you truly understand and can grow your business.

Cons
Really none. There are ongoing improvements to every aspect of the software based on client feedback.

Response from Lodgix.com

Thanks Jim, appreciate the kind words. I'll remember that next time you need a new feature. :-) You've got some amazing properties in Charlotte..for whomever reads this, if you are visiting Charlotte, NC, check out TheHomeCollectionCLT.com for some exceptional vacation rentals!

Richard Kelly

BEST PM SOFTWARE I HAVE WORKED WITH>>BOTH HANDS DOWN!!!!

Reviewed 2017-02-18

I have only been using Lodgix for 3 months now and have found it a life saver! Getting started was fairly easy. There is a learning curve in some areas but mostly it is common sense. I have often peppered online chat with questions and their response was very good, no matter if it was 2pm or 2am. I have found customer service to be not only open to suggestions for improvement, but surprisingly agreeable to changes and enthusiastic about the implementation of such ideas to enhance the user experience. I have found customer service from the beginning and through the date of this review, that they have been exceptional. Customer Service is the obvious winner here! Customer Service really deserves 10 out of 5 stars in my opinion. All questions are promptly answered. Their scheduled trainings are not only informative, but they go out of their way to spend more time answering any and all questions even if not related to the training subject matter. Customer service is so wonderful that it sometimes overshadows the features and value of Lodgix software. I have been able to fully integrate many booking channels under one roof and even opening up a few more. Channel manager working great. I was able to bring over my current payment service. Everything, once set up has been executed without issues. Some time and diligence is required though. Dont try to rush your self to get going (it is easy to do I must admit). Take your time, you will be rewarded once you flip the on switch! I am beyond satisfied with Lodgix and so grateful to Brent and his team for making the transition into Lodgix painless.

Pros
This ability to fully integrate Homeaway/VRBO, TripAdvisor/Flipkey and Booking.com has been great...AND...ICAL syncing with just about everyone else!

Cons
Take your time to get to know all of the functions. You will be happy that you did.

Response from Lodgix.com

Wow, thanks for the kind words Richard! I hope Lodgix and our team continue to exceed your expectations in the future. We've got a ton of exciting new features to launch and look forward to working with you for many many years.

Brent

Sam Pierce

Too many great things to say about Lodgix

Reviewed 2013-04-25

The fact that you can see availability at multiple properties on one page is what drew me to Lodgix. After much searching for a booking calendar that would make things easier rather than just work for me, I got a free trial. I have never looked back....as with anything that makes life easier in the long run, there is a set-up period that can be tedious with lots of data entry. Even this they make quicker by allowing you to easily copy any relevant input from one property to another. With a busy season approaching I was eager to skip things and just get the basic calendar online. It is only as and when I have had periods of time to browse through the site that I have implemented more and more of the settings available. Each one makes my life easier and frees up more of my time in the long run. It seems that everything has been thought of, and if I think of anything that would be useful to me personally Brent invariably makes it happen! I cannot recommend Lodgix highly enough!!

Pros
The support is phenomenal - questions are answered and problems are often sorted in minutes rather than the days you usually have to wait on other websites. I am EXTREMELY technically-challenged but with the awesome and extremely detailed manual (and often Brent's help) have been able to get to a point where I am confidently able to run more and more of my business directly through Lodgix, using my iphone or ipad as much as my desk computer. This is important to me as I manage 20 + villas as well as take bookings for them - so I don't necessarily have enough time at my desk as I could do with! I can now write up and send out invoices or receipts from my phone as I sit in line at the bank. I reckon I am still only utilizing about 25% of the settings and modules available with the general subscription, I discover new time-savers constantly. The site is extremely well set out too - easy to access anything anytime and go from one screen to another.

Cons
Any problems that I have encountered have generally been because of our somewhat remote location in the Caribbean. Most of this been overcome however.

Robert Lane

Best booking management platform out there!

Reviewed 2016-08-30

We've been on Lodgix for over a year now. We love it! Both before getting Lodgix and since then, I have tried other booking management platforms. This one is more functional and easier to use than all the rest.

Pros
Ease of use. Love the availability calendar where we can see all the properties at once. In particular, I like how the reservation bar shows a different color based on the payment status (red=not paid, yellow=partial payment, green= paid). Lodgix allows lots of flexibility with respect to entering different fees (rental fee, tax, service fees, cleaning fees, etc.) You can set defualts as well as add charges at the time entering the booking. Other platforms I demo'd were much more confusing with respect to entering booking and payment details. I also love the Facebook page interface. Our own website isn't up and running yet. But, we were able to easily set up a Facebook page fed by Lodgix that makes us look professional and legit right off the bat.

Cons
The user interface for entering rates is a bit cumbersome. The developer has told me they plan to improve that in the near future.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Kim Bergstrom

Excellent Channel Manager and Booking Program for Vacation Rentals

Reviewed 2016-08-29

I've been in the vacation rental industry since 1996, and have heard many stories about difficulties with channel management systems. I've been very happy with Lodgix, and never hesitate to recommend it to my colleagues.

Pros
The software is consistent, and is a good system. Brent and his team are always working to upgrade and update, and it's much appreciated. I've never received a complaint from a guest regarding the booking system, and if you regularly deal with vacation rental guests you know this says a lot about Lodgix. The team are always extremely quick to respond to questions and issues. I have been very impressed.

Cons
Customizations regarding the plug-in use for your own website. That being said, I work with a web developer who, while sometimes gripes about the ability to customize the Lodgix application for your own website, admits that Lodgix is one of the best channel manager programs to use with your own website. My only other issue would be updates to the user manual and search-ability issues within the manual. The good news is that the team is continually working on upgrades regarding these issues.

Paul House

Unbeatable Software

Reviewed 2016-08-30

I manage 15 short term rentals and Lodgix has made the whole process seamless. I can now do all reservation work from my smart phone almost as easily as from my computer! The software is completely geared toward simplicity and functionality and I can't imagine going back to my days before Lodgix.

Pros
Very simple to use, both for me and for my customers. Fully featured, there is nothing essential that I desire that it doesn't offer me. The way it is able to integrate with vrbo is a huge plus so I only have to edit rates, photos, and property details in one location. Also, the credit card processing integration is the best I have every used and carries the lowest rates, and I have tried a lot of them over the 18 years I have been in business. The damage insurance offering is awesome, too. If I ever have questions I just submit a support request and the response is always amazingly fast, with simple explanations.

Cons
Can't think of anything!

Kendall Clements

Dependable, affordable and simple to use - User since 2011 50+ units

Reviewed 2016-08-31

Dependable: I can't think of a single time the system went down other than planned maintenance. This is key. It integrates very well with WordPress so our website is meaningful. It integrates well with VRBO so our main marketing resources work well. The price just right and scales when we grow

Pros
Versatility. It allows me to manage properties in a flexible way that I can support and serve a wide variety of furnished home types.

Cons
There is no internal tools to record information about a property that can be shared on work orders or with the cleaners. I.E. Alarm Codes that I want to share with a cleaner - I have to use a third party system to communicate internal information. Maintenance guidelines, maintenance logs etc. Operation tools like this would be helpful.

Kendall Clements

Dependable, affordable and simple to use - User since 2011 50+ units

Jacob Seegers

Perfect Automation and Booking Software for a Turn-key VRBO

Reviewed 2016-08-30

Lodgix dramatically decreases the time needed to manage multiple vacation rental units. Automated digital rental agreements, triggered arrival instructions (with custom templates), integrated unique key code generation (with a handful of lock manufacturers), channel consolidation and calendar syncing, custom invoices and payment options and many more features turn hours of work into minutes. I can manage all of my inquiries, bookings, payments, communication from one localized hub online or on my phone (which happens often). Lodgix has absolutely streamlined my VRBO process.

Pros
Easy to use, logical interface that has been well-thought out. The support team is easy to reach via chat and phone and are always ready to help in a timely manner.

Cons
Ready for a full Expedia integration feature that is bug-free. Also, I would like customization code for the calendar and booking widget to be used on non-wordpress websites.

Response from Lodgix.com

Thank Jacob for the kind words. We'll be working on new skins and more option for the calendars soon!

Matt Jackson

Scenic River Cabins, Van Buren, Mo.

Reviewed 2016-08-30

Started my cabin business in 2013 with absolutely no rental experience. This software was more or less Devine intervention. I can't possibly imagine having run my business without using this software. It's ease of use and built in modules for digital rental agreement signatures and door code integrations has made the process very easy. To date I haven't had a double booking and the booking calendars stay updated on my own webpage & Facebook page. If you have a rental business and want peace of mind and ease of use Lodgix software is defiantly worth every penny.

Pros
Up to date calendars for properties, digital rental agreement signatures, door code integrations with resort locks.

Cons
Sometime it will double bill when booking clients on my iPad.

Matt Jackson

Scenic River Cabins, Van Buren, Mo.

Pros

Cons
Sometime it will double bill when booking clients on my iPad.

Kathleen Ford

Excellent Product, Spectacular Customer Service, and Compatible with all of my Advertising Venues

Reviewed 2016-08-29

I did quite a bit of online research before deciding on Lodgix software. I needed my software to be user friendly (I am not a computer whiz), and compatible with all of the websites I advertise with. (That narrowed it down to just a handful of Companies). Then came the cost factor, do I pay monthly or invest in "ownership"? After careful consideration and evaluation, I chose to go with a Company that would need to work tirelessly, every day, to KEEP my business instead of investing substantial funds upfront and trusting that the Company would evolve with the times and ever changing World Wide Web!

Pros
Using this software makes my life so much easier, and frees up time for me to be doing other things! Once I created my templates, anyone responding to Guest inquiries and reservation requests, is using my words to respond just the way I would!

Cons
I am trying to think of something to say that is negative, but nothing comes to mind. Having said that, it would be nice to be able to "bundle" optional modules, or maybe try them out after using the basic system for a while...

Michele Tapper

BEST! Rental Management Software

Reviewed 2016-09-15

I have been using Lodgix since I started my vacation rental business in 2012. They by far have the BEST web based program, the BEST customer service, and the BEST tech support. In the beginning the staff had been amazing with assisting me with the set up and understanding of the software. One experience really sticks out for me with Lodgix's support. I sell discount ski tickets which is only a seasonal service. I contacted tech support to ask if there was a feature that I could turn off the sale of the tickets during the non ski season. At that time that was not a feature however, their response was "I'm pretty sure we can make that an option for you". Within a very short period of time I received a response back that they had added a feature to have the ability to turn on/off each service. There has not been much need for me to contact them since because everything works great for me!

Pros
Web based which is so important so I can access my account from anywhere, anytime. Easy to use, great features and functionality.

Cons
No Cons

Joseph Cereola

Lodgix Rocks

Reviewed 2016-08-31

I've been using Lodgix for years and it makes booking and accounting a breeze. Calendar integration with major websites like VRBO, TripAdvisor and others ensures that potential guests can always see current room availability. Multiple reporting options lets me gain valuable insights about booking patterns that helps me set prices and maximize bookings.

Pros
Here's the best part: If you have a question or problem the support is supper responsive. They even take your input for new features. On one occasion I told them I needed to be able to sort a report by a certain field that wasn't available in a report and they added it to a downloadable spreadsheet that day. Try getting kind of service anywhere else - you won't find it.

Cons
There's really no down side. The Lodgix team is constantly adding new features. The on con, if any, is that I rent too few rooms to take advantage of all the neat features they offer.

Rosemary Mattick

Thank you Lodgix for the huge productivity lift you give us every day!

Reviewed 2016-08-30

We operate seven vacation rentals, so we're the small guys, but the productivity lift we've seen is huge! Now we can concentrate on competitive analysis, marketing, and capital projects in an ever changing environment, without being distracted by the day-to-day details which the Lodgix software takes care of so easily and completely. This team has thought of everything!

Pros
EASE OF USE. The software is written in an intuitive, straightforward and friendly way! It's obvious that the developer(s) is in the vacation rental business just like the clients are! This comes through over and over. Everything you need to run your business is there and the documentation is excellent. Above all, if you do get stumped they will help you right now. I love the chat experience! It's local, it's now, it's from the experts and you really do get help! How often can you say that?!

Cons
I wish I had subscribed sooner!

Marisa Dye

An affordable option that gives you control of your website and the BEST customer service ever!

Reviewed 2016-08-31

I chose Lodgix because it was an affordable option that gave me control over my website. The idea of paying someone to own my website and to give them control was not something I wanted to do. Lodgix was one of the most suggested platforms for someone who wanted to have control over their website and an easy back end program to put into your site. My web developer loved their platform and was able to quickly do my site. I like the way it looks as well.

Pros
I am not terribly tech savvy so I have probably called their customer service ten times, emailed them ten times, and did four trainings and every time they have been super helpful and prompt to work with. I wish all customer service was like Lodgix! It is almost unheard of to have people call and email you back with answers so quickly these days!

Cons
I am not super tech savvy so I have not thought things were super easy to learn. However, as I said above, their customer service is top notch and so they are always fast to get back and are super helpful. There have been a few features I really wish they had but they have been attentive every time I have expressed those thoughts and are working on implementing a few.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Azalea Boehm

One word IMPRESSIVE!!!

Reviewed 2011-09-03

I did some extensive research on the internet for vacation rental software without success until I found Lodgix.com Website I immediately downloaded the free 30 day trial. One night, shortly after registering I was struggling with setting up my weekly, daily rates, learning the software, etc. I received an email from Brent M. Kleinheksel (President) of Lodgix. Brent jumped in and started helping me configure my weekly, monthly rates for my vacation rental. I was surprised, extremely impressed and thankful! Brent was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with setting up my vacation rental software. Phone calls and emails are always answered, quickly. At this point, I was convinced this is the software I am going to use for my online vacation rental management software. I would highly recommend Lodgix.com vacation rental management software!

Pros
* Lodgix.com vacation rental management software on a scale 1 (worst) - 10 (best) Lodgix.com rates 10+++, * The software has an intuitive interface * Guests can easily reserve and book a rental online * Outstanding Customer Service * Lodgix is highly professional and attentive management team committed to the highest standards of service * Problem-solving strategies with online documentation * Lodgix vacation rental management software is the best software on the market!

Cons
NO CONS, JUST PROS!

Response from Lodgix.com

Hi Azalea, thanks for the kind words. We do try hard to get folks over the hump and on the road to vacation rental success. We encounter so many customers who've been given bad advice or just plain been intentionally misled. We try to use our collective experience to simply show our customers what works and in EVERY instance it's done by keeping processes simple and actually answering the phones and emails when problems arise. Too many companies these days shy away from direct customer interaction because it's expensive, but without it I just don't see how a company can put out a great product.

Thanks again for your kind words and congrats on your first rental!

Dave Savard

Tried a couple - subscribed to Lodgix.com

Reviewed 2011-03-24

Yes - I have and will continue to recommend this product. It's a lot of value for $19.95 per month. I also like the fact that I don't feel like any old customer. Being in the technology business I hear a lot about partnering. However, I had never really experienced it until I started working with Lodgix.com. even though this is a micro business - it is my business and it is important to me. it's good to know I have a "partner" i can reach out to for help in this area. Additionally, I think the leaders of Lodgix,.com have built - and will continue to build - their business on their genuine commitment to help VR owners be successful - rather than building a business on sales - which frankly, I see too much of in today's ultra competitive business environment. Lastly, I am not a relative of one of the owners. Just found these folks through and internet search on Google less than 30 days ago. As a matter I have not even paid them yet

Pros
- Customer Services: Soon after registering for my free 30 day trial, the President of the company jumped in and started helping me configure the app. to fit me specific needs (pricing model, etc..). I was surprised, impressed and thankful! He was obviously engaged and willing to spend the time necessary to ensure I was successful with his solution. I knew then that I would be able to pick up the phone or e-mail to get a question answered, quickly. - GUI: Seems to be the most up-to-date one in my price range. - Price: STRONG value. - Intuitive: Obviously, you have to move through various screens to manage different aspects of the application and customer information however, all in all pretty easy navigation. - Functionality: everything and then some that I need.

Cons
There is a learning curve. However, I got through it with some quick responses from tech support.

Lois McFadden

Great Product and Great Service

Reviewed 2012-03-08

I would highly recommend this on-line booking system to any business who wants to increase cabin or cottage bookings. I would also recommend Lodgix.com for their design work that they completed on our website. It is very functional and is much more useable than the old site. I love blogging right on our new web site and having customers write their reviews has been a boon! I can post upcoming events to let our customers know what is going on in our area.

Pros
While the reservations seem to come in on-line all the time, we at Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins sometimes have 4 to 5 on-line reservations first thing in the morning from the night before. Our total reservations, since we started with the on-line bookings, are up overall by about 25% per month and we expect it to increase even more as time goes on. We also really like the merchant processing system that is in place, cdgcommerce. Thanks for your great service!

Cons
One Con was in setting up as I misunderstood what was required. We have a merchant account that we use in our office when people check in. So when I was asked if we had a merchant account, of course, I said that we did. BUT, I did not understand that we needed an ON-LINE merchant account. This on-line merchant account is a totally separate account from what we have in our office. It took a few weeks longer to get up and running but the wait was worth it. We love CDGcommerce, the company that we went with for the on-line merchant account and things are working very smoothly now.

Response from Lodgix.com

Thanks Lois, really appreciate the nice words. I am so happy that Lodgix is meeting all of your expectations. We have some great new innovations on the horizon and we'll continue to do our best to develop a system that results in more bookings with less time spent per booking!

Brent

John Turcott

Life Changing Event

Reviewed 2016-08-30

I am not being dramatic. This vacation rental software has been a life changing event for me. I spent many hours comparing the various vacation software choices. I am grateful that I found Lodgix and Brent. I am able to easily manage 7 rental units instead of having to rely on excel and word and quicken. The continual upgrades have been timely and worthwhile.

Pros
Trigger emails make us look good. Will be signing up shortly for digital signature for agreements. Calendar is user friendly for guests and myself. This software makes managing properties much easier and I can have a life at the same time. I even made a few suggestions years ago and they have all been added in updates. Very user friendly.

Cons
Absolutely none.

Jack McCabe

Increased our rates by 20% over competitors

Reviewed 2016-08-30

Ability to show all availability for all properties on one calendar has made a huge difference in bookings for us. The Lodgix Wordpress plugin made creating a website super easy and was done in just a few hours. The application itself is easy to use, easy to setup and intuitive.

Pros
Integrated to HomeAway, platform is every stable and fast.

Cons
Not the best phone support, however their online ticketing system is very very good and their documentation is very comprehensive.

Tanya Kogan

5 Years and Counting!

Reviewed 2016-09-13

I have used Lodgix for several years and have been so pleased from the moment of instituting it. We own four properties in Breckenridge, Colorado and the ease of booking for my guests has been seamless and the customization has been great.