SkyTouch Hotel OS Logo

Suggested alternatives

cloudbeds
webrezpro
siteminder

Sky touch is a very good system and is very highly recommended. Their customer service is amazing.
I enjoy the ease of use and that it is cloud based, it is colorful and attractive for new staff, we have two way integration with Site Minder and this has saved a lot of time and energy.
Overall the experience has been good. The fact that the program is web-based has been very useful.
I recently experienced a posting error that could not be moved to the group master folio. I was told by support that only charges could be re-routed but NOT THE PAYMENTS.
There are some minor maintenance periods. I had to really stretch to come up with anything negative as we are notified in advance about any scheduled maintenance and the maintenance is infrequent.

Dan M.

Director of Auxiliary Services

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

A comprehensive PMS at a reasonable price

Transcript

Dan: Hi. My name is Dan. I'm the general manager of a hotel here in the hospitality industry. I'm here...

MN

Marj N.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

System easy to use & support is always awesome.

System is so easy to use, training is easy due to how everything is categorized.

Pros

Easy to use & training new employees is not difficult at at all. Any time we have issues the support team has been very easy to work with and always courteous when I ask the silliest questions.

Cons

There is one aspect that I would like to see added to system. Wondering if somehow we could red flag difficult guests that we continually have issues with so that when they call again for another reservation we can immediately see that we have had issues with that particular guest and thus be prepared to deny a reservation or be alerted to possible issues at check in. Just an idea so that the front desk employees can alert management.

BW

Brian W.

Sky's the Limit

Pros

Favorite thing with this product is the customer support is there to help you and get the best out of the product.

Cons

It updates quite a bit and leaves you without your desktop view.

Thanks Brian!We appreciate you advocating for SkyTouch and your kind words about our support team. We're constantly improving and here 24/7 to support your business..

PH

Patrick H.

Cumbersome but functional

From a management standpoint, it does what it needs to do. I do not book with the software and guests, that is our booking department. But what I want from the software is easier tech support, more timely responses (within an hour at most) and the ability to customize the software to be more functional for our purposes.

Pros

Web based, ties in with Expedia and other web based booking sites.

Cons

Lack of custom reports. Many of the report templates are unnecessary for our purposes and it would be best if they offered a custom tool to simply build your own report from scratch. GUI is pleasant but confusing. The tape chart is frustrating cause it only shows 7 day spans. Too many layers to drill down to functional features. Should have a customizable dashboard to limit users from seeing features not used.

Hello Patrick, I'm sorry to hear that your experience has not been favorable on SkyTouch so far. Please message me your contact information and our account management team will reach out to you as soon as possible.

TD

Tonny D.

Utmost User friendly program and syncs with all my OTA's

Better control of room inventory, rates, accurate reports.

Pros

Extremely accurate; detailed reports, folios and the different views, group master is very helpful to manage charges to groups!

Cons

There are a few features that I would like added such as moving payments within a Group Master folio that are incorrectly posted to an individual folio belonging to the group. I recently experienced a posting error that could not be moved to the group master folio. I was told by support that only charges could be re-routed but NOT THE PAYMENTS!

ED

Elizabeth D.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Tech support is always helpful and informative.

Ability to work from home or when out of town on business.

Pros

I like that I have access from any computer. Web access from home is the main thing I like about it. I also like the ability to make a correction in the guest folio even if they checked out several days or even months before mistake was found.

Cons

I don't like that you are not able to put a floor of rooms out of order at one time. I also don't like it when the computer defaults back to the current day of arrival if you are assigning rooms for a different date.

SS

Summer S.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Great product!

Pros

The thing I like most about SkyTouch is that it's very easy to learn and apply rate changes, which is what I primarily use it for. They offer all the reports I need to conduct my revenue calls each week and they are very easy to read.

Cons

The only functionality I wish they had was a way to set up pricing for multiple length of stay patterns.

Thanks so much for your positive review! Our account management team are always here to assist.

DH

Dana H.

Reset password issue

Pros

The accounting/bookkeeping reports with QuickBooks. The alerts and the ability to leave messages on the Community Board/opening log in.

Cons

Tape Chart not able to view past info. Inability to easily make a promo for a room block on line - involves upping to a ridiculous amount the regular bookings to block all but promo. Posting adjustments- inability to just void a recent transaction error. No Show - unable to reverse if necessary.

KW

Khristopher W.

Hospitality,

Great for the most part.

Nothing that I know of.

Pros

Very easy to use and your customer support is well knowledgeable. The system is very easy to navigate through.

Cons

The only bad part is the occasional outages and the maintenance. During the mornings the system seems to run a little slower for some reason.

EW

Erica W.

Customizable, clear, easy usability

Overall, the platform is incredibly accommodating for both nightly and extended stay business. It allows us to accurately track business and monitor upcoming reservations as well as run trends on past activity.

Pros

It is a good, customizable platform for both property use (daily business tracking) and corporate use (reporting).

Cons

We would love more ability to customize reports or create a report set that can be run every day.

CS

Corrine S.

Over all I find Skytouch very easy to use.

Pros

How easy it is to find information and navigate through the different tabs and finding guests information is easy

Cons

I don't like that you can't transfer funds from one account to another account with the guests same name.

ML

Monica L.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Easy Peasy

I have worked with skytouch and choice advantage for that matter and I am very pleased. It really does simplify the day to day operations. Thank you for upgrading the out of order feature

Pros

This software program is web based and the ease of training a new employee is fantastic. The training module provided are simple and the support is quick to getting you answers.

Cons

The group quick pick up and fast edit buttons are now unfunctional I do not like that !!!

DI

David I.

Sky Touch in SF

Overall experience is excellent and cost efficient.

Pros

Web based Intuitive operation Easy to use/learn

Cons

Group Aspect limited Limited reporting capability

Thank you for being a SkyTouch advocate! I see some notes that you've been working with Aaron Price from our Account Management team. I'll let him know of your great review.

JG

Jean G.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

The software is easy to use.

Pros

The accessibility and the easy to understand and find what you need to do. All the reports you have available.

Cons

Nothing with the software. My problem is with the tech support. It seems like every time you call they can't really help you. They have to put it to higher tech and it seems like things take a while to get fixed

AS

Amber S.

It is so easy to use!!

Pros

I have worked at the hotel for 7 years and we have used 5 different systems, and nothing compares to skytouch! Its fast, accurate and user friendly!

Cons

I wish the prepaid reservations would auto put in address of guest. When we go to check prepaid guest's in it always sends us a user error and we have to go clear back into the reservation and basically remake it all.

Thank you for your kind review, Amber. We are happy to have you as a customer!

DY

Darren Y.

GREAT

USED FOR OVER YEARS. PRETTY RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Pros

EASY ACCESS, EAST TO TEACH, EACH TO TRAINING NEW EMPLOYERS. ANYWHERE TO ACCESS TO DIFFERENT OS. EVEN TABLET.

Cons

LESS FUNCTIONALITY SUCH TAX REPORTS, FUTURE AVAILABILITY CHECK, BLOCK ROOMS, AND RATE CHANGING AND SETTING

BW

Brandi W.

Easy to use and teach

Overall it has been great. Easy to use and easy to teach!

Pros

How easy it was to maneuver through the different pages. Had multiple options to jump from page to page.

Cons

The system froze much more than I thought it should have. Had to call tech support multiple times.

Hello Brandi, Thanks for your feedback on SkyTouch. I apologize my response is a little late but I did want to make sure you have everything you need to be successful on SkyTouch. Please reach out to me on my personal cell phone number below if I can be of any help. Thanks! Aaron- (602)703-7237

KG

Kimberley G.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Very easy to use, worth the money

Able to access from any where or any device. Doesn't have a server everything is cloud base which is nice.

Pros

Easy to use. Set up was easy and the cost was well worth it. Community board is a nice feature. Tape chart is nice to use.

Cons

Rate Management Part. Very hard to set certain rates for groups or blocks. Always cleaning out your cookies/browser. Always doing maintenance. Makes you save stuff a zillion times before continuing.

We appreciate the feedback, Kimberley. I have sent your comments to our product support team to help walk you through rate management.

KK

Kathleen K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

WHEN your system is working it is great, although it is not dependable.

Many until your systems started to implode 2 years ago.

Pros

Programs are user-friendly and easy to understand.

Cons

Lack of consistency and dependability. Lack of timely support and communication with support team.

NP

Nilesh P.

easy access

Pros

easy and any where you can assess from world

Cons

rate management some time not work also house keeping report not proper generate of last week who did clean and how many

The SkyTouch Difference!

Pros

What I like most about the software is the ease of use. SkyTouch has allowed us to cut down our training time for new hotel front desk agents. SkyTouch Learning adds an extra bonus of virtual training as well.

Cons

There honestly isn't much that I dislike about the software and the only dislike that I have is the layout of the registration card. The layout of the registration card is too limited on the number of allowed words.

LR

Laura R.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

It has been better in regards to our old program

Updated & being cloud based.

Pros

It is awesome having the help on the desktop & also customer support. It is easier in a lot of ways than our previous program but there are a few things that I would like to see added or updated. Our company has sent in requests for them.

Cons

The front desk clerks are experiencing some trouble & there are a few things that take longer for them to do.

IW

I Wen K.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Most of the functions are pretty helpful, but when we need help, the waiting time is too long.

Pros

We can easily manage our arrival and depart list, and also the type chat function is very helpful for us to arrange our reservation.

Cons

During our use, sometimes we will have double charge problem, overbook problem due to the system. The customer service is pretty good and helpful, the only thing is the phone line always busy and the waiting time is too long.

PH

Patrick H.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Best PMS for hotels... period!

From the sales department to support, everyone that I've interacted with has been professional, courteous and most of all very competent.

Pros

The most friendly user PMS out there. I've worked in the hospitality industry for 37 years and have worked with them all, and SkyTouch is by far the best.

Cons

Since I can't think of anything I dislike about it, I wish property setup was a little quicker.

TN

Tara N.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

SkyTouch has been a huge upgrade compared to our previous pms system. They have a great IT team!

Pros

The software meets most of my needs and is easy to navigate without too much confusion. It rarely has issues and the technical support team is great to work with.

Cons

The thing I like the least is all the software updates its seems like we do them too often. I wish there were easier ways to do rooming list.

RW

Richard W.

Best Software we have used

Pros

Intuitive Nature, Easy to train staff, online training. Credit Card interface Web based-no special hardware needed!

Cons

Some copying functionalities are missing like no shows and future reservations cannot be duplicated.

Thank you for being a value customer, Richard. We appreciate your review.