Aspect Workforce Management Reviews

4.18/5 (192 reviews)

Stefanie Roberts

The overall experience with the tool has been positive allowing us to support a virtual workforce.

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Configurable, robust, and integrated tool with Performance Management and Quality Management. Forecasting and real time management of agents.The system if very configurable and you are able to run rules against the business specific needs by various teams or work groups. System is robust from the backend of the tool. The system is very stable and runs with out issue on the WFM product. Being configurable adds to the complexity of the system, so this inherently lowers the ease of use of the product as rules have various touch points.

Bradley Kirkvold

Overall Aspect WFM provides a great way to add value and helps us achieve many if not all our goals.

Reviewed 2017-05-07

The thing I like most about the software is that you can pretty much do anything you want with data to find any root cause or reporting issues. Also I enjoy the user interface and that Aspect tries to find ways to make things easier for the user. Overall the company I work with is built off of having good data and that is what I value most from Aspect. Finally I find Aspect's customer (associate) obsession to be far in superior to many other WFM clients. They try to make things not only better for reporting but also on the end user of the product (customer associate representative). They find ways to improve visibility, use, and functionality to this part of the WFM users.

Shannon Scott

I'm a longtime user and find the system easy to understand and use the more time goes by.

Reviewed 2018-04-25

I find most of the Workforce Management features intuitive and easy to navigate. I rely on the Help file to refresh my memory on certain definitions or functions, and most of the time it is very helpful and beneficial and gives clear explanations. There are a handful of areas that are lacking in clear definition, but they are not commonly used so it's not a huge issue. The onsite support and training from Aspect consultants is extremely helpful, as every consultant is easily able to understand our struggles and business practices.

Anonymous

The logic makes sense, I wish the process for defining holiday factors and forecasting was better

Reviewed 2018-04-24

I like that it provides a system of record for schedule management, measuring forecast accuracy, and exporting valuable data on our contact center.

Laurie Suppes

For the most part I like eWFM, I would like to see additional features, querying the DB is hard

Reviewed 2017-05-07

I get a lot of benefits from this software. We get scheduling benefits and tracking benefits and we get the benefits from the IDP's. I think we would benefit a lot from the using the scheduling scenarios more. We also get benefits from reporting.I like the scheduling. And I like the IDP's and that I can build multiple IDP scenarios. I also like that I can configure the superstates. And I like that I can create multiple schedule scenarios.

Eric Trachta

Flexible, powerful system that does what it needs to.

Reviewed 2017-05-07

The company as a whole reduced time spent on scheduling/headcount management by roughly a third, allowing us to reallocate that time. I was able to consolidate forecasting and scheduling from a number of different Excel workbooks into a single portal, reducing time spent and stress level immensely.Ease of management. A call center of 100+ can be managed by one dedicated person, and configuring supervisor/management access is extremely easy. The updated web portal (Workforce Optimization) is organized and sharp, with more features in the pipeline

Lara Drever

eWFM review

Reviewed 2018-11-13

I have been using one version of it or another for the past 25 years. I know it and can navigate around it and can optimize my use of it for most things I need.

Travis Gilbertson

The Classic Phone Center Software

Reviewed 2018-11-14

Great solution for forecasting and scheduling traditional inbound phone operationsNice suite of tools for Forecasting and Scheduling for the contact center. Options to forecast long term and short. Precise intraday staffing looks. Scheduling tools to manage long range base position and request management.

Ellen Ridings

Excellent Work Force Manegement tool

Reviewed 2019-01-04

I have had very good experiences with this product overall. Support when needed, the sheer customization, the overall feel of the program, the time it saves me for various tasks in maximizing my workload each day.The software is easy to use, and is very customizable. There is a lot of support when needed. I've used other products before and prefer this software over others because of the multifaceted capabilities of this program

Elvira Mirzeyeva

Efficient tool for consumer engagement and workforce optimization

Reviewed 2018-09-22

I think forecasting feature is my most liked feature in Aspect. It saves time and gives the opportunity to react business needs very quickly. Aspect Workforce Management is essential platform for all kind of businesses. In order to be successful in the market you need to make sales and of course for high sales you need many customers. In orders to gain many customers the key factor is customer satisfaction. Aspect Workforce Management helps businesses to reach high customer satisfaction with less effort. Aspect gains it with a lot of rich features and smart predictions.

Ann Swift

Documentation is poor; Very robust tool

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Better management of staffVery customizable for our crazy union/labor rules. I like that there are many ways to get to the same outcome. I learn something new every day with this product. -----------------------------------

Lori Richardson

Scheduling function is the best except for schedule creation. Forecasting needs to be easier

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Working to automate scheduling processes and make the schedulers and agents life easier in the contact center.The scheduling module, RTA and Empower work really well for our organization. These are the best I have seen out there.

Jack Harmer

Very capable software

Reviewed 2019-01-04

The cons that I have listed above really are minor in comparison with the pros. I'd highly recommend Aspect Workforce Management as a tool to anyone.- Ease of use / user friendly - Regular updates - Many functions that other software lacks (copy and paste functionality for example) - Easily export data in multiple formats

Veronica Hernandez

I really love aspect WFM products

Reviewed 2017-05-07

I like the customer support they are very helpful and attentive, most are fairly knowledgeable. They also have great scheduling and request options for our agents to be able to manage their own lives.

Laura Kokosis

Product is easy to use, however support and "help" is not very reliable.

Reviewed 2017-05-09

The product is easy of use and customer friendly. We were recently upgraded to 8.1 and the change was seamless. Training support came onsite to walk us through post upgrade. The support person was very helpful

Jack Cordner

I use eWFM daily as well as my team. It is a great system to manage the agents and manage the day.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

The ability to monitor current performance and to predict future performance.For the agents, it is a great system to track their schedule and with notification manager, we can let them know right away if we change their schedule due to business needs.

Kimberly Goodnow

Reliable and works well

Reviewed 2017-05-07

We gain productivity from holding our Associates to compliance. Team of workforce managers that take on the scheduling responsibility instead of our team leads doing it.There are lots of features with the Aspect Software and you keep adding new functionality. Always a positive experience when calling in for assistance.

Victoria Marcella

WFM has been a great product and have been a User for over 13 years now.

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Product provides the support needed to staff multiple departments and multiple setups. It's a good database.I like that WFM is used in majority of industries and can integrate with many and multiple ACDs. I especially appreciate the customer service received when I make calls for technical services.

Alecia Anderson

I did not realize how much my company is lacking with the software until attending the conference.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

I like the workforce real time tracking that his available. It is very useful when tracking attendance. It gives a clear picture that help eliminate the debate with associate dispute because the software is very accurate and precise. I also like the scheduling piece especially when updating multiple agents at once. For the most part the system is very user friendly.

Amy Dyke

Workforce Senior Analyst- 5 years

Reviewed 2017-05-08

I like the ease on forecasting and updating patterns. With our old workforce software I had to use spreadsheets to create my forecast and then input that into the program. With Aspect I have confidence that the forecast will be accurate with the actual data that is coming in.

Kary Horsley

Great product and support. There are a few items that need enhancement

Reviewed 2017-05-08

Increased efficiency, schedule flexibility, agent satisfaction (mobile app)Ease of use for Core product. The flexibility to control access as well as being creative in routing sets.

Pauline Hollett-Morris

Great Scheduling Software!

Reviewed 2018-12-11

The biggest pro to any Aspect software is their dedicated customer support who are always helpful, polite and more often than not go above and beyond. Anytime I've called with a question, even more difficult ones, the support were able to help and always took the time to explain things.The integration of forecasting and real time data into one software that allows me to schedule 100s of employees ensuring we are meeting our client requirements.

Jeff Grant

WFM/WFO meets the needs of our organization

Reviewed 2018-04-25

Great resource management against current and future demand.The software handles the needs of our Users against the demands of our business. In a collective bargaining environment the tool has flexed to allow us to manage our Agents schedules against the needs of our call centers.

Jason Hilliard

I've used for years and there are ups and downs. Staffing and scheduling is great but forecast lack

Reviewed 2017-05-07

Unified IP lets us collect all of our contacts in one spot. Real time dashboards also help our agents aware of their performance as well as the company performance in real time views.Staffing and scheduling and that we have this integrated throughout. The fact that we can run all our contacts through the system is a great feature

Brian Wehler

I have enjoyed using Workforce Management and it is the only tool I have ever used.

Reviewed 2017-05-08

It is better than using Excel which I started with.I like that it allows me to locate items easily with the retrieve segment option. I use this constantly in any way that I can think of to find data. I often will retrieve multiple segments and then filter the list of employees down so I can find which ones are missing a segment code for example.