Bindle Reviews

4.56/5 (104 reviews)

Jason Licht

Saved me tons of time and energy.

Reviewed 2019-05-06

I have saved a lot of time especially from the previous system which was Excel based and very time consuming to enter daily. Now the burden is on the employee to notify me about a holiday or sick day. I can of course add one myself on their behalf if needed.

Janet Prather

This app is perfect for our small school. It totally reduced the need for paper forms.

Reviewed 2018-05-23

Efficiency. Reduction of time needed to keep up with paper forms. The wall chart allows for all employees to see who is off and when.

Anonymous

Easy to use, user friendly and nothing complicated about it!

Reviewed 2017-11-13

- Reduced emails to manage leave - Ability to import existing data (leave hours/days) - Ability to import leave dates into Microsoft Outlook calendar (we love this feature!) - Accessible information to all staff

Joseph Valerio

I have been very satisfied using this program both as a user and administrator.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

The program is easy to use and encompasses a number of features that we wanted. We like the ability of recording half days, a feature a process not easily accomplished in our old program.

Jo Cope

Bindle is Beaut

Reviewed 2017-02-16

Bindle is great - it has freed up a lot of my time and made managing staff leave much easier (and reduced paperwork significantly). Damian has been of great assistance getting me set up and assisting with items that weren't so straightforward. Thanks Bindle!!!! I can highly recommend :)

Allen Bredeson, MBA

Great service to manage PTO for our Smallish staff

Reviewed 2017-10-19

Easy to use. Simple for staff to request time. Quick in and out don't need a ton of extra steps. Visibility into who else has time of to ensure you're not stretched to thin staffing wise.

Kieran Stevens

Bindle review

Reviewed 2019-06-12

It is tracking our time off and holidays in an easy to find and update package. After the initial setup the only thing we need to do to maintain it is to remember to add our time off when necessary. We're just a small team, so we don't use this for resource management, but rather just a place to store everyone's time off and holidays owed.

Lawrence Caldwell

Massive Time Savings

Reviewed 2019-10-11

Easy to set up and use. Very intuitive for both admins and employees.

Ben Kay

Missing a key component

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-11-12

Simple to understand and easy enough to use

Irene Magriplis

Fantastic & easy to use!

Reviewed 2019-07-17

This tool has been fantastic! I would recommend to small-medium sized businesses. The customer support I have received from the Bindle team is quick and very helpful also. They ask and LISTEN to feedback. Thanks Bindle Team! :)

Heather Webb

Individuals are more accountable, info is more accurate, processing payroll is much more efficient.

Reviewed 2018-06-11

Efficient time off management for team of about 15 people in a busy office.

Anonymous

Very large company using it

Reviewed 2019-03-16

We’ve enjoy it

Michelle Seabury

User-Friendly PTO Tracking Software that Provides Peace of Mind

Reviewed 2018-12-11

Great. Communicative customer support and a streamlined, user-friendly interface that meets all of our PTO tracking needs.

Rosie Apps

Great software, easy to use.

Reviewed 2016-08-02

The online portal has a nice clean design, that is easy to navigate and use. The functionality is very good without being over complicated at all. Very user friendly.

Kala Knowlton

Simple and effective product that is worth the low cost

Reviewed 2019-06-20

Great, the customer service is great and the price is fair for the basic and effective product.

Todd Steinkamp

My file cabinet is clean

Reviewed 2019-03-05

Having a fast efficient way to track vacation days has been a BIG time saver for us. No more paper copies or lost requests.

Victoria Badgley

Simple, Easy, and Great Value

Reviewed 2019-06-13

We love this software. It's super easy to use (both as an administrator and as a user), and the value:cost ratio is fantastic. The Slack integration keeps everyone in the loop (definitely one of our favourite features as an organization).

Jonathan King

Time off tracker

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Bindle has allowed us to keep track of all the employees time off. Before Bindle we didn't have a good system for tracking time off. I would recommend it for tracking time off.

Suzanne Hill

The implementation and use of this product has been a great asset in the management of staff leave.

Reviewed 2018-05-04

A quicker process for staff to apply for and get approval for their leave, less errors in their applications and staff know very quickly where they stand as to what leave they have available to them.

Kelly Knudsen

excellent software. easy to use and not overdone with bells and whistles.

Reviewed 2018-03-28

helps track PTO which is exactly what i needed it to do.

David Jones

Brilliant program. Easily the best I've found.

Reviewed 2018-01-11

Very easy to use and customise. Love the way it syncs with our shared calendar and takes care of public holidays.

Tanya Jones

Great product. Has simplified leave tracking for us and saved us heaps of time.

Reviewed 2018-04-27

Simple and intuitive. Easy to use and to customise. Linking to calendar is great. I don't have anything more to say but there is a minimum character limit which is really annoying.

Martha Hemwall

Very intuitive software

Reviewed 2017-06-27

I find it easy to use and understand. This is significant as I am not particularly a 'techie' type. I particularly like being able to see the organization's calendar before I approve a vacation, which helps in making a decision.

Inna Shamrai

Reviewed 2019-02-27

Bindle is a very easy and pleasant to use tool. It helps really great for small and middle companies to track their PTOs. The logic and interface of the system is very easy, allows to make reports for your internal analytics. Support team is responsive and is ready to implement almost all features their clients offer. Platform has very useful integrations, as with Slack. The more concise the tool, the better.

Great Solution for Small Business and Easy Implementation

Reviewed 2018-01-23

It works. I found this when searching for a solution for tracking PTO for my management team. There are a lot of solutions out there, but some are really cumbersome or have more features that anyone would ever need. This is a solid, cheap and cheerful solution.

Anonymous

Bindle does what we need, for a good price

Reviewed 2019-10-04

I looked at a whole lot of options for leave tracking, and found that others were either *very* expensive for a small nonprofit or didn't allow the kinds of tracking we needed. Was delighted to discover Bindle, which is flexible, user-friendly and affordable.

Matt D

Great Simple Leave Tracking

Reviewed 2018-11-25

Simple and quick to use. Features a good amount of customisation options without being too complex

Lori Bennett

Great attendance software for the money

Reviewed 2019-05-06

By using Bindle, we have cut down on the amount of paper use in our attendance process. It also saves time for both requesting time off and approving it.

Sharron Marshall

Fairly straight forward to use

Reviewed 2016-05-30

Would like to be able to view more of the calendar at once. i.e change to a monthly view or yearly for a quick over view.

Sastry Dwivedula

When we signed up for trial, we were hesitant but their support is excellent! Worth every penny!

Reviewed 2017-07-01

We don't have to track the time off of employees. The software does it for us.

Roger Madigan

Easy and clear to work with.

Reviewed 2018-01-23

I really like that the paid time off dates automatically appear on my Outlook calendar. I also like the ability to leave a note or reason with my determination. I also like that multiple requests are shown as a group and letting each employee know their PTO balance.

Anonymous

Love the UI and having a constant source to check my PTO balance.

Reviewed 2017-12-14

The UI. Simple and relatively easy to use. Love the feature that allows me to see my colleague's PTO.

Wonderfully simple

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-03-16

I don't have to track my employees on a spreadsheet anymore - takes a lot less time to approve & keep track of when people are away.

Julia Martenyi

Tesselaars Review of Bindle

Reviewed 2016-05-30

Hi Damien, My name is Julia I use Bindle regularly to communicate with my manager Sarah - it is so great for us as we don't get much time to speak face to face and she has so much paperwork piled up on her desk bindle is the perfect solution I always get a response as my requests pop straight up in her email and are dealt with a lot faster then the old manual way. Thanks again great service :) Regards, Julia Shannon Sales Consultant 401 Monbulk Road, P.O. Box 126 Monbulk Victoria 3793 Telephone: 03 9213 6215 Facsimile: 03 9756 7053 juliam@tesselaars.com http://wholesaleflowers.tesselaars.com

Debbie Croft

We are very happy with Bindle PTO tracking!

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Huge time saver, we were able to get off a paper based, manual system. Employees love it.

Molly Minogue

Easy time tracking

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-06-04

User friendly Easy to run reports and get a sense of full company vacation usage Integrates with slack Full company visibility to who is OOO

Michael Specht

Nice and easy to use

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Bindle solves the issue of manually tracking of leave bookings! Team members would email request off and they would get lost. We never had visibility of balances and who else is off at the same time. Bindle solves this! Pros - Easy to use UI - The wall chart is a great way to see who is off when processing a request - Reminders for when I forget to approve a request - Great for visibility of who has what leave accrued - My team members actually use it! Cons - It would be good to have extra workflow steps after approval of requests

Angela Workman

Good. Easy to use. Wish there were a few more options for WFH employees.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Tracking of employees out of the office as well as my own vac. time used.

Bridget Stapleton

Smooth and easy experience so far.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

The software is very user friendly, easy for both administrators and employees to use. Would definitely recommend to others.

Teresa Henderson

We've been using Bindle for a few months now and love it. No issues and it's made life easier!

Reviewed 2018-07-09

Easy to set up and easy to use. Makes tracking everyone's time off so much simpler. When I had questions during set up, Customer Service was kind and quick to respond. We are a church, so the fact that you can customize types of time off is great for us because ministry trips don't count against vacation time.

Morgan Peters

Seamless, Fast and Easy experience

Reviewed 2017-09-24

The app is extremely convenient, There are so many offerings in this same space, but probably Bindle is the most simplistic of them. I'd highly recommend them to any SMB-Mid Market company, hell, enterprise could use this software.

Andrew .

My colleagues can see my leave request??

Reviewed 2017-02-22

This is a great little program for very small businesses representing good value for money but I have noticed that all my colleagues (I am an employee) can see my leave and I can see theirs. I would have thought it obvious that the functionality of the program should prevent this kind of breach of privacy. This issue needs to be addressed for the program to be taken more seriously.

Jason Wood

Works Great

Reviewed 2018-03-18

My employees know how much time they have off without me telling them. This provides automatic communication between employees and employer

Shari Leon

Bindle is extremely easy to use and is exactly what we were looking for with our time off program.

Reviewed 2017-10-16

An easy and inexpensive way to track time off for our employees. The wall chart enables everyone to see who's taking time off.

Lisa Jaskola

Bindle is great for seeing the whole office leave however there are still a few issues

Reviewed 2018-04-30

The Wall chart is great to enable us to see leave in advance and also the ease of applying for leave works well.

Anonymous

Great software to keep up with staff holidays

Reviewed 2018-09-19

If works fine, simple to use, amazing customer support.

Taylor Mellon

Review from Visit Lenawee

Reviewed 2019-04-10

What I like most about bindle is how easy it is to use.

Helen Anderson

Beautiful user focussed design

Reviewed 2017-06-20

The design is simple and user friendly. It is easy for our staff to use. It is very aesthetically pleasing.

Jay Reinhard

Good software to organize employee's time off

Reviewed 2019-05-07

Bindle is relatively easy to use. It has given our organization the ability to store all employee days off in one place that is accessible by both the users and managers. We like it!

sarah beddome

I find bindle very easy to use to book in days off for myself as well as my staff.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-06-10

I am quite happy with this software. I also like that you can book in half days and opt to have leave with no pay.

Milena Gongora

Easy, straightforward and friendly

Reviewed 2018-04-09

The balance of annual leave! It used to be a pain having to calculate it. It is easy, intuitive and simple to navigate The combi-van icon makes me feel cool and makes you feel friendly

Peter Forbes

Simple, easy to setup leave management app for our business

Reviewed 2016-05-19

We were using manual tracking of leave booking on our internal wiki. Was a pain for our financial controller to manage and track bookings and balances. Pros - Easy to setup and get going - works on mobile - wall chart is nice to view what's happening in the team - not expensive for 30 people to use - responsive to suggestions of improvements Cons Doesn't integrate to Saasu for payroll

Rafa Serfaty

Excellence in PTO

Reviewed 2018-10-16

Being able to go away from analog PTO requests and accelerating the process through automation has saved us countless hours already. Very easy to adjust settings and even enter dates/requests from the past. Big fans!

Robert Cassulis

I'm acting National Sales Manager so have a number of direct reports that I need to juggle time off

Reviewed 2018-01-23

With Bindle, I can easily find data history within a click or two. Then I can approve days off with the convenient link emailed

Rebecca Donohoe

Easy to set up and get the team running.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

Simple to use and staff absolutely love being able to predict their holiday leave balance in advance.

Stuart Barnard

Easy to use leave management tool

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Replaces the old spreadsheet with an easy to use, simple interface for cloud bookings and approval process. Allows staff to easily view current leave entitlements and calculate future balance. Syncs well with google calendars and easy to export information.

Anonymous

Great little solution that keeps managing holidays etc simple

Reviewed 2018-02-13

The ability to synch to our own calendars and the way the approval process works is great. We also like the fact it easily manages what's left.

Amanda Carey

Great to PTO Balances

Reviewed 2018-11-04

Love that it gives a projected estimate of PTO time for future dates after taking into account any PTO that has already been scheduled.

Justin Gifford

Great basic product for our needs

Reviewed 2019-04-01

So far we have loved it.

Matt Weston

Super easy way to manage my teams attendance

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Previously we were having staff send emails all over the place and keeping track of leave approvals, pending leave requests and balances was becoming problematic. Bindle has been a much welcomed improvement for our organisation and has greatly simplified the way we manage staff attendance.

Emma Cowan

My first review February 17

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Its easy to use. I haven't given "customer support" a rating as I haven't used it, but good to know there is support.

Gillian Robertson

Reviewed 2017-02-15

One of the few pieces of software that covers our needs both in the UK and Australia. This just works. Its so easy to use for our users.

Theo Huang

Great product

Reviewed 2017-04-14

Bindle is a great product. The UI is neat and good-looking. The product is very easy to use and user-friendly.

Anonymous

So simple yet so effective, love it.

Reviewed 2017-12-18

Tannis Kufner

Always very friendly and quick to respond to questions!

Reviewed 2018-05-07

I like how this software Integrates with Google Calendar seamlessly. I also like the interface of Bindle is easy to maneuver.

Margie Andrews

Reviewed 2018-05-06

The icons are all self explanatory and the links take you to where you want to go. Easy to navigate

Ali Hoban

Small hospitality company

Reviewed 2018-08-20

Very positive! I've received quick, detailed responses anytime I've reached out to Bindle for support.

Michelle Clancy

Bindle review

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Our organisation implemented Bindle after a horrible manual process of recording leave. I never knew what my balance was, and if it was calculated correctly. Bindle is really easy, intuitive and seems to work well both for employees and management.

Stefan Jordev

Great software for tracking vacation days for a remote team

Reviewed 2019-07-02

We have team members from many countries, each with different holidays and we also have some additional processes implemented where colleagues get a day off for helping team members or contributing towards a company goal. Bindle has made it easy to track all of these with ease.

DANIEL SPULLER

Innovative

Reviewed 2018-04-17

The phrase shown in metal moveable type, used in printing presses (image reversed for readability) "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" is an English-language pangram sentence that contains all of the letters of the alphabet. It is commonly used for touch-typing practice, testing typewriters and computer keyboards, displaying examples of fonts, and other applications involving text where the use of all letters in the alphabet is desired. Owing to its brevity and coherence, it has become widely known.

Ben Plant

So easy to use

Reviewed 2016-05-19

Extremely easy to send and receive leave requests. It's also very easy to keep track of who is away at what time with the leave calendar view. Usually only takes 1 minute to send a leave request online.

Anonymous

Very user friendly, easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-10-24

Able to see who has the day off, easy to track time off, easy to request time off with my supervisor.

Eric Battle

Great Product!

Reviewed 2017-04-04

This software is very easy to use. And makes my job easier as a supervisor. Keeps track of employees remaining vacation time. Calendar also shows who has already requested time off for certain days.

Kevin Griggs

Bindle fills a unique need for our small business!

Reviewed 2019-01-31

I've had a real challenge tracking time off for our small business. Bindle provides a simple, accurate, and low-cost solution without any extra baggage pushed by many HR companies.

Sarah Beddome

I am loving how easy it is for my staff to request leave, and me to approve it straight away.

Reviewed 2016-05-30

Its great that I can see who is off of any given day in both our our warehouses. Its easy to use, and i can approve my staff's leave straight away. There is no paperwork involved.

Richard Gibson

Clean and Easy to Use

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Super easy to sign on and check how much leave you will have accrued by certain dates. Makes planning and booking time off much easier. Would recommend.

Jill Muthig

Bindle seems to work well for staff to record PTO

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Ease of use and a better system than we had.

Karla Bosel

Easy to use, allows for quick responses amongst staff coordinators

Reviewed 2016-05-30

I'm still fairly computer illiterate so this system is simple for me to access and utilise. Also helps me plan suitable, in sync, leave dates.

Nicholas Nolan

Works well, good for managing leave

Reviewed 2019-01-13

Jennifer Pashina

Better functionality regarding time off - half, quarter, etc

Reviewed 2017-10-23

Allows you to see all in the company that are taking off on the dashboard, which helps with project scheduling.

Victoria Bushnell

Simple, affordable, easy to use

Reviewed 2018-06-15

Quick communication of annual leave

Rob Cassidy

Simple, easy way to record, book and track leave

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Easy to use, simple reporting options and easy for a manager to track staff balances and bookings. No complaints here!

Holly Christian

Very Pleased

Reviewed 2019-07-08

A very user friendly, reliable and reasonably priced leave tracking tool. Customer support is excellent.

Kerry Hudson

Bindle Review

Reviewed 2019-10-21

It's simple, easy to use and does the basics required to track leave.

Leanne Walker

easy to use for a lot of staff members

Reviewed 2016-05-31

the only bad thing is the time that is taken for an employee's holidays to be approved or denied. This leaves us with sometimes no time to purchase cheaper flights and or holidays.

Yvette Midwinter

Great little app

Reviewed 2017-07-16

Super easy to set up and use - also got great support from the customer rep. Clean and easy interface which is very intuitive.

Vicki Cooper

Easy to use and very convenient.

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Its easy to use, very convenient and you can see who has holidays already booked so you cant double up .

Dorothea Farmakis

easy to use, reminders a plus re approval of leave

Reviewed 2016-06-02

would be good to have scheduler for days off rather than just leave eg permanent casuals taking time off also

Simone Ware

Easy to use!

Reviewed 2016-06-01

Bindle is really easy to use. I love that you can check future leave balances!

Derek Adams

Bindle Review in a nutshell

Reviewed 2017-02-15

Hands down one of the easiest pieces of software in have used in this area. Whilst other providers who operate in this space have clunky unfriendly user interfaces, bindle jumps out for its simplicity and ease of use. I would definitely recommend

Andrew Vitale

Review of Bindle for Engineering Consultancy applications

Reviewed 2019-01-13

Bindle is very easy and intuitive to use.

Jenny Fitzgerald

Tesselaar Flowers Bindle Review

Reviewed 2016-07-07

I find this program very easy to use and love that you have the ability to see if anyone else has requested leave

Zack S

Intuitive!

Reviewed 2016-05-31

Makes booking leave simple and easy.

Alvina Yeh

Friendly staff, easy to use.

Reviewed 2018-06-18

Bindle is extremely intuitive to use. It doesn't have too many features but if you're looking to simple track leave accruals and requests this gets the job done and is really affordable for small nonprofits.

Jordan Johnston

Great value for time off management!

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Great time off management that is convenient and a great value.

Pedro Veloso

Simple, efficient and easy to use.

Reviewed 2017-04-14

No fuss, and not complicated system. Nice and works as intended. Simple features for confirmation, schedule, reschedule, etc. Thanks.

Molly Turner

Bindle has been easy to use, and I really like it a lot.

Reviewed 2018-03-18

I think the best part of Bindle is how easy it is to use. I don't need it very often, but when I do it is simple!

Grant Savari

Been a good system to use

Reviewed 2017-07-14

its simplicity and easy to use on the web. The way you can see your leave balances. The approval process.

Dilan Kluge

It has been minimal due to a testing period for our company

Reviewed 2017-07-25

Ease of use and simple vacation requests for manager approval.

Dean Poulopoulos

Bindle Review

Reviewed 2017-02-15

The system is easy to use, and covers most things a user would need. The website could use a UI update on mobile.