Compensation Planning Reviews

Compensation Planning Reviews

4.62/5 (17 reviews)
4,201

Donna Emrich

Easy to use, and be able to track any recruiting efforts

Reviewed 2017-12-05

tracking where I was in the process with recruiting, and hiring.This was easy to use to track any applicants, I may have wanted to review for open positions, searching for skills, made it even easier

Shanky Vad

In few words "Compensation planning - Use HRsoft". Can't go wrong. Easy to configure and use.

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-06-12

This tool enabled our compensation team from having to create multiple spreadsheets for compensation planning for 16K employees. HRsoft not only cut the time down the team would have spent preparing spreadsheets, but also provided audit capability of knowing who changed what and when. The tool also enabled us to track approvals while ensuring the group could consolidate planner/approvers. Executives and end users were very appreciative of the simple process as well as the applications ease of use.Ease of customization, customer service, amazing implementation team and overall a tool that has great user interface with flexibility.

Gloria Williams

I have found it very easy to use. Also the customer service that I have received is outstanding.

Reviewed 2016-03-17

If the software was capable of including 2 bonus amounts on one letter that would be great. We do have instances of an employee being on 2 different bonus in one year. I do like the fact that when running letters, you do have the option of one PDF with all of the letters for a group, or a zip file with the individual letters. Managers loved this feature. They were able to send letters to their remote employees easily. Using the tool was very easy. Once managers were trained on the tool there was no real issues. I really like the reporting feature. I ran reports constantly during the process. I do not know if you offer training on the creating the files for the initial input since I came into my company after they had already started to use the tool. I think offering training on what to include in certain input files for what scenerio, the format of the data for certain fields (ie: hourly rate vs annual salary) would be helpful. I know that I stumbled at first, forgetting the rules from last year. Overall though, I think it is a great tool.

Rayna Sheldon

Best customer service and a very accommodating system

Reviewed 2015-04-07

I cannot speak highly enough of the team that we worked with to get COMPview off the ground. We were impressed from the get go, even with just the demo. Since then, HRsoft's customer service has far surpassed our expectations! When we went through the RFP process to find a comp vendor, we were really looking for a partner; a vendor who was passionate of the rollout of the system. We found it. Mike, Shefali, and Ritika completely blew us away. Shefali and Ritika helped us all the way through our implementation; from start to finish. I appreciated that they were solutions focused. They never gave us a "no" for an answer rather a "No, we can't to do that exactly, but here is what we can do instead." They were an absolute pleasure to work with and we have rolled out an amazing product becuase of their dedication. Thank you!

Wade Galde

Great software that completely met our needs

Reviewed 2016-03-10

The COMPview module was an excellent solution for us and has turned out to be extremely robust for the value. The tool is simple to use, effectively met our needs and enabled us to plan for almost 1,500 employees in a timely manner. Their customer service is above par and deserves high marks for their responsiveness and willingness to support us as a client. The only area for improvement is their foresight and executing more as consultants than support. Overall, we are very happy with the product, pricing and support and are excited about partnering with them for our next Focal process.

Sue Gulin

LTIP Grant Calculations

Reviewed 2015-04-07

The system is used to auto-calculate grant values and units for annual and quarterly long-term incentive grants, including top-up grants for promoted employees. For audit purposes, the information is then sent directly from HRSoft to our third-party administrator for managing the grants on behalf of each eligible employee, eliminating the need for our Company administrators to manually 'touch' the data. The system also produces required reports for approvals, Insider filings, and audit purposes. Workload and error rate has been significantly reduced as a result of implementing this system.

Kate Schuster

My overall experience with the software has been positive.

Reviewed 2015-04-06

Pros: Easy to use, easily able to make changes when we need to, the cost is very reasonable; the set up of the system was very organized and efficient Cons: a feature for "Approve to Hire" would make this recruiting/hiring process more streamline and paperless, there have also been a few glitches when trying to send multiple applicants' resumes by email, more reporting functions would be helpful Overall, I am very satisfied with this product. It has helped save time with our recruiting and hiring process.

Stephanie Woolley

I work in HR and one of my responsibilities is to initiate the employee performance review.

Reviewed 2015-09-18

I work in HR and one of my responsibilities is to initiate the employee performance review process. Our Managers use to create employee reviews using paper documents. When we introduced the HR Soft performance product Managers were amazed how user friendly the software was to create reviews. Each year we do maintenance and updates in the system and the customer service is great. I enjoy working with the employees at HRSoft and highly recommend this company to other organizations.

Rob Benninghove

STAYview has been one of the key tactics we have employed to improve retention this year

Reviewed 2015-11-21

STAYview has been one of the key tactics we have employed to improve General Manager retention this year. In just the first 6 months, we have realized a 31% reduction in General Manager turnover! In an industry notorious for high turnover, STAYview, has provided us a strategic tool to dramatically increase our retention with measurable results and faster than we ever expected.

Marc Locco

World-class, all inclusive performance management system

Reviewed 2015-04-08

After a detailed search of performance management systems/vendors; we found the HRSoft solution to be a comprehensive solution for both annual performance management and compensation administration. It combines a user friendly interface and the system capabilities needed to sustain a high performing workforce and reward annual and long-term performance.

Heather Sahrbeck

Administrator of software

Reviewed 2015-04-06

HRsoft's Applicant Tracking product is easy to set up and maintain. It gave us the opportunity to update our job descriptions as we added each new job to the library we made sure they were up to date. Our Directors find it easy to use to and keep track of where each applicant is in the process. Great product!

Ruthanne Canto

HRsoft has definately helped streamline the position posting process

Reviewed 2015-04-06

All feedback from applicants and hiring managers is very positive. We have definitely been able to streamline the posting process and by having the background and payroll vendors integrated with HRsoft, we have also saved a considerable amount of time and paper!

Luke Malloy

Great solution,even better people.

Reviewed 2015-04-07

Full replacement of old outdated solution with HRsoft compensation module to plan and pay salary increases, incentive payments from 20 plans and long-term incentive awards. Great response from users, easy, flexible, intuitive. Great support from HRsoft.

Stuart Rosenkranz

So far the system has meet our expectations.

Reviewed 2016-03-22

The system has proven that it's easy to use, has a nice user interface, is customizable to an extent. Overall the system was met with praise from users. There was some feedback that the reporting could be a bit more robust, etc.

Iris Hansen

HR RFI experience

Reviewed 2014-05-30
Review Source: Software Advice

I like its direct tech access.

Tom Major

Comp Planning Tool

Reviewed 2015-04-20

Great partnership for us - flexibility and agility are a plus.

Arik Stern

HRsoft Applicant Tracking

Reviewed 2015-04-07

Very useful and easy to use!