Quinyx

Workforce management, planning, and scheduling software

Quinyx Reviews

Pros

When you work with a smart and powerful WFM system like Quinyx, it allows you to save both time and money, so that you can focus on your core business.

André C.

I like the fresh interface and the way to interact with the staff. Quinyx has a great partner ecosystem with a lot of value-adding vendors.

Marie M.

Cons

There is no break option so therefore when we click out for unpaid breaks we have to punch out which may be sometimes confusing.

Paulina B.

Sometimes, it drives me nuts. It feels a bit outdated.

Simon S.

Loading times are sometimes long and the software can log out at inconvenient times.

Edgar Z.

4.3

Head of HR

Very good support and a company that listens to their customers and let the customers give input to the development of the product.

Pros

A lot of useful functionality and easy to integrate with other systems to be able to schedule in relation to sales/visitors/transactions etc.

Cons

A bit hard for new managers to learn fully. It's easy to get started but a bit complex to learn all functionality. It's worth mentioning this is way easier in the new interface soon to be released.

Quinyx end productivty Crisis

Yarrow has boosted its productivity by effectively and efficiently controlling staff costing which is 80% Yarrow's budget. It has mitigated excessive wastage experienced prior to Quinxy.

Pros

Yarrow Housing supports over 150 service users on weekly basis, Quinyx gives a clear analysis of individual service user and their individual costing which the commissioners have commended during Yarrow's bidding and tendering. It give the commissioners better understanding of the costing. Presently,Yarrow management team make swift and important decision within a short time due to the comprehensive...

Cons

Quinxy customer service are not ready available to resolve immediate trouble shooting such as creating more fields to suit the company needs.

Time Consuming

Pros

There is an ease to seeing the daily shift data, it can be viewed multiple ways i.e. per person/contract/shift type

Cons

Reports do not pull correct data. Too many clicks to gain access to any information.

Competent and effective WFM tool

Time consuming manual administrative work has been automated. Employee and mid level management satisfaction has increased since we implemented Quinyx WFM.

Pros

Complex tool and easy to use. And that i can handle several types of agreements.

Cons

Set up of user rights in classic version is complicated.

Excellent software once you get the hang of it

Quinyx is a great tool that saves our company time and effort regarding staff management, scheduling, leave applications and payrolls. It can be a steep learning curve when you first get started but after a while it's easy. As admin I love the overview I get of all employees and how easily I can find the staff-information I need on the daily.

Pros

The compatibility with other services is great. How easy it is to export the payrolls for all units at once. The overview you get of all employee's schedules and their hours. That the employees get a good overview of their hours and updates of schedule in real-time. Easy to punch in/out from website, webpunch or mobile device. Great with multiple options. The support is fantastic, quick responses and very educated answers. Always friendly. The help docs are also very useful.

Cons

That you have to click so many times to get to where you want to go. Not always logical where to find certain reports/features/functions. Would like an option to change settings for all units at once, for example set the same geofencing radius for all units instead of doing it separately for every unit. Would also like to be able to search for an employee in all units, currently I have to search for a person in each unit if I have forgotten where they are placed. As admin I get a lot of questions from managers about the 'Detail schedule' view and what all the numbers mean, perhaps this page needs to be made clearer/more user friendly. Mobile app is amazingly functional and intuitive, but the website takes a lot of learning. Can sometimes load very slowly, especially in the 'Time-view'.

Operational Excellence Coordinator

We are pleased with the program and it has helped us save up to 50% of scheduling time. We are also very pleased with your app that allows us to reach out to all our employees in a much faster way.

Pros

The simplicity to build schedules and that Quinyx supports so many different features, from being able to follow the collective agreement to 100%, and that the program itself supports and makes schedules more effective. Something that is also very good is that the program is updated with the "latest" all the time and that it is a tough two-way communication between us and Quinyx.

Cons

The interface needs to be developed, but this is the case with NEO. In addition, we want to see an improved cost-follow-up with more Quinyx hierarchies at cost follow-up. This also applies to insights as it did not work for us.

User friendly schedule system

Pros

It was quite easy to get started once all the settings was made. All the steps is logic and easy to get a grip of. Feels like Quinyx appriciate improvement suggestions and they uses excisting custumers for feedback on future development.

Cons

It's sometimes hard to use their support when you have special settings that no one else is using. Their respons is often general and you really need to understand your own settings to be able to evaluate their respons. We have a first line support in our company and they're the only ones that have contact with Quinyx support.

Quinyx review

Quinyx has saved me at least one day's work with when it comes to approving time sheets, rotas and collecting the payroll files.

Pros

The tool is super user friendly - both for administrators and shop staff.

Cons

Quite complex setting up the rules for each county and unit as well as trouble shooting.

Easy To Use

Initially we used another software to create Rota. But Quinyx was introduced to us recently. At first it was a bit difficult. But most of its features are so easy and merged together. Where in the other software we used we used to go through so many loops. I believe Quinyx is still getting upgraded and improved.

Pros

Its Easy and makes work easier and fast.

Cons

There's nothing so far. We have just started to use it and we are still learning and Quinyx is still getting updated.

Great workforce tool that have all you need!

A great workforce tool that has all that you need

Pros

Schedule program. Haccp program Prognos tool.

Cons

Waiting time in the system when changing tools

Quinyx for Care Homes

Given that we had no rota management software in place before, Quinyx has definitely helped us to manage our employees and to hit our internal company targets. It took around 6 months for all the managers to fully embrace the software and I'm fairly worried about moving to NEO. Hopefully its a smooth transition!

Pros

In my view, the best feature would be the "scheduled staff" tab in schedule where you are able to see your daily staff cost per sales %. When planning the rotas for a given week, the managers are able to see these %s and therefore have more information to try to hit our targets.

Cons

We can't print the rotas straight from Quinyx; alternatively you have to download an excel version of the rota which looks fairly complex. If CQC visited, it would be beneficial just to print straight from Quinyx to show them the rota for a given week.

Lots of good features but quite an uninspiring and old design

I haven't used platforms like these in my earlier career (been working for 19 years). It is a neat tool to get an overview of your working hours, but it has potential to be so much more. In a staff user's point of view, this is an app for clocking in and out. We could really need a way to communicate between the different sections at the workplace and Quinyx has that, but it's not really intuitive or... well, fun. So we don't use it for communication.

Pros

I like the headlines "Dashboard", "My schedule" "My page" and so on. I use the "My workmates" feature a lot, it is a great way to find your colleagues and contact them. It is easy to administer time by checking the boxes (even though the full hours can't be seen in them, which is irritating). The dashboard gives you a good overview of what's happening. I especially like the "Working today" thing where you can see who is at the office.

Cons

The overall design feels very outdated and does not inspire to log in to "check what's going on". I only log in on the browser/open the app when I need to administer time or look up a colleagues' contact info. With a better design Quinyx has the potential to be a great communication platform and maybe compete with Workplace by Facebook. As of now we don't use Quinyx for communication. I also think that Time should be integrated in My Schedule should be one thing. I had a really hard time in the beginning understanding the difference and where to apply for leave.

The system is working to slow and the things you use is too much spreed over the screen view.

Control over working time and departments setup. Easy connection to report to the salary system.

Pros

Its easy to use and the layout looks ok. But again the spreed of information makes to many moves over the screen. The best is the support. Its the best one i ever had contact with.

Cons

Again the spreed of information makes to many moves over the screen. It would be grate if it was more easy to setup reports to make excel files. And make more personal choices. To change period of time to get a view of all personnel often mix up the view and you can not see all the shifts. I think all the things have to do with, that the system is working to slow. Time tracker is going crazy when you change the date period and mixes all the information.

A happy end -user

The biggest problem that is solved is time. With Quinyx you save time compared to other WFM - services. It´s easy to get a good overview

Pros

I find Quinyx to be a simple user friendly cloud base scheduling- software that can be used on the go. Its simplicity is a big saver and leaves time for other tasks.

Cons

I find Quinyx to be very complete service that lacks major drawbacks but for now we are in an transition period where we haven`t received Quinyx Neo as of yet, and that puts certain limitations on what can be done, more specifically the limit of 1 fixed schedule per employee, other than I have no issue/ complaints.

Easy to handle and a big benefit for the whole company!

Pros

The customer support of Quinyx is really great. They are very fast and always reachable. The software made lifes easier in the shops and in the head office as well. Due to the fact that the shop managers spent a lot of time in scheduling their employees considering the personal costs and the productivities, Quinyx helped to automate this process. Also in the head office, we have a lot of benefits with using Quinyx. We have the possibility to have a quick look at the schedules of about 150 shops and the payroll process changed from 2 days to about an hour now, because of the data we get from the system automatically.

Cons

As we were one of the first german customers of Quinyx, it took quite a lot of time to implement Quinyx in our company. But that was clear as german requirements are not that easy. Because it is a web based software, sometimes Quinyx is working a little bit slowly, especially in the shops.

Quinyx for IT Branch

Pros

Flexibility, easy to use. Timestamps with mobile devices is working very well. Easy to roll out a permanent shifts. Drag n Drop Shifts (copy, replace, swap) is awesome.

Cons

Quinyx is designed mainly for Gasto services. We use it for a Service Desk Team with 17 employees. At the beginning the intital setup was wrong so we was not able to use the timetrackers to provide the amount of overtime and vacation for our employees so it was neccessary to create reports and to correct some values. After a great session with the customer service support it is working as expected. Filter for timestamp missing would be cool.

Great App with great functionality and very easy to use!

Exceptional product only using the App for my main duties, including scheduling, booking and reporting vacation, sickness and my staff punch in and out using the App. Before Quinyx reporting time was done manually so this product has been incredible at helping us reduce labour costs and time spent scheduling.

Pros

Creating shifts are easy and practical, also checking the forecast is great and I can plan our monthly targets to manage staff and store coverage. Planning ahead for busy periods is very important for Rituals and Quinyx helps a great deal with this.

Cons

Few issues - some mistakes when validating reports especially with overtime and time of in lieu... Quinyx has a support line that helps when issues arise - equally it would be better if we could have a permanent solution to this.

Great functionality and simple to use software for schedulers!

Like the software and payroll functions the most at Benugo we used to do everything on excel sheets which slowed us down on a weekly basis.

Pros

Super simple to use, functions well and it looks great.... booking and managing shifts are easy... really like the easy way you request holidays and record time punches with the app. Can’t wait to see what Quinyx does next!

Cons

Very slow in the APP sometimes and you can only see your shifts in 5 day increments Which is not enough. Would be good to see a monthly view in the dashboard display. Otherwise no other major complaints around ease and usability.

Quinyx does what it says it does.

Allowing staff to book online / with an app rather than having to call to request overtime. Using the API we have been able to pull data to create bespoke reports.

Pros

Bulk / Multiple edit of shifts within the schedule have assisted assigning missing sections , project and cost codes. the visibility of all shifts within a period makings planning a lot easier. NEO simplifies many of the aspects and is more user friendly

Cons

Flash is slow and not supported via mobile systems. switching between units resets the previous filters and options. This causes delays and frustration. Some functionality is lost in the new NEO which may cause issues for us, such as a more simplified with security leveling and reduced visibility of rules / agreements with a shift.

Easy tool for the employees

With Quinyx, we have saved a lot of time in scheduling and har been able to see the labor in an easy way with the forecast tool. Very impressed with my contact at Quinyx who has been very nice and helpful. I have quickly answered my questions and got help with the settings I have wanted

Pros

I really like the forecast part. It is very easy for the store manager to make the Schedule and at the same time see how effektive the Schedule are. I also really like the E-sign of the agreements to all employees.

Cons

One wish would be to get the contract to the payroll system automatically

Making life easier

Staff are working things out themselves and spending the time to work it out together - general problem solving such as toil/holiday changes The ground staff don't need any where near as much "mothering" as they did before, they action their swaps themselves and the management can confirm it, minimising the need for constant calls and emails

Pros

You can filter what you need, no overwhelming information Easy to use - doesn't crash nearly as much as excel did meaning a massive loss of information all the time! Can see everything all in one, you don't need to open 300 different spreadsheets to look at one day it is all there it links the holidays/contract making it easier to track - when you do get it all uploaded toil is easier to track as has to be approved - can't just write down whatever and hope noone checks as we did have a small issue with this sometimes!!!

Cons

Setting it up in general, is very long winded but is worth it. Can't switch off from work as it's on your own device, feedback from some is that the work/life balance is almost off as you are looking at the rota a lot but think that when a few months have passed it will be better

Overall - Thumbs up.

Pros

The ability to build profitable schedules live in the system and then apply it in real life. + the app - which easily gives the employee an overview of personal and colleagues scheduled hours in all departments. The fact that the employee also can handle their absence applications and expressions of interest via the app is great.

Cons

Many clicks to get you going. Occasionally takes an unreasonably long time to load large views and sometimes logs you out without warning.

Userfriendly for both simple and advanced purposes

Pros

Userfriendly. I especially appreciate that it works for everyday use but also for more advanced tasks such as sales-statistics, salary and more.

Cons

As an admin i experience that it takes a lot of extra time to have the time-attesting function separate from the actual schedule in the "old" version of Quinyx - although, this is fixed in the new Quinyx Neo which I have used for a while now and it is much faster and easier to understand and work with.

One of the best WFM systems on the market!

Pros

Quinyx is very easy to use, for the administrators as well as for the employees. The Quinyx app is perfect for the employees to use, it is easy to communicate via Qmail and to look at your schedule at any time.

Cons

It could be faster. And an option to phone the support would be great.

Quinyx is a 1st class vendor and partner

Quinyx has been very open and transparent about sharing opportunities for our organization to add value for Quinyx and their customers. We have helped Quinyx enhance the quality of demand + labor forecasting as well as optimized WFM processes to their customers.

Pros

Quinyx's platform is smart, scalable and makes life easier and efficient for their customers. As a partner, I can say that the Quinyx's team is great to collaborate with - very bright, engaged and responsive. They totally get the WFM space and what is required to add value for their customers and partners.

Cons

Frankly there is nothing I dislike about working with Quinyx, they have been great partners in every sense of the word, including working hard to find mutually agreeable solutions when/if we hit a bump in the road.