ScheduleAnywhere Reviews

Sarah Moeller

Only one problem.

Reviewed 2018-03-12
Review Source: Software Advice

Please, add a way for time accrued/time requests off auditing (so employees know their leave balances and cannot put in for time off past their accrued current accrual balances).

Pros
Employees can view personal schedule in several length variations; ability to see availability of open vacation slots.

Cons
Schedule Anywhere needs an accrual (vacation, compensation time, sick etc.) self-audit capacity; because Schedule Anywhere lacks this capacity, our facility has DOWNGRADED to a 1990's scheduling software program that really lacks clarity and efficiency.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Melissa Erbe

Their Customer Service is outstanding, the software helps our company on so many positive ways!!

Reviewed 2017-06-15

online accessibility for our employees. Its much easier to organize, keep track and create our daily, weekly and monthly schedules!

Pros
I like the ease of creating and navigating a schedule. It has boosted the efficiency of my job immensely! With the upgrade the weeks are separated so its easy to input schedules for the entire month and multiple personnel!

Cons
The only thing I like least about this software is that the app does not allow you to view schedules by department and employee per day.

Delores Houck

Clinical Strategic Goals/EHS

Reviewed 2016-04-01

Until purchasing the schedule anywhere software we were doing our scheduling on Excel. Our schedules change daily and this was very time consuming. By using the schedule anywhere it has allowed us to cut down on the time spent updating schedules. We post our schedules 5 weeks in advance and this makes it very easy to update and select weeks we want to post. I love the messaging option. In the past we would copy the Excel and email to each staff member as changes occurred. Now they can get updates on their cell phones and email which is a great time saver. It also allows our per diems to submit their schedule requests here rather than submitting a form for approval. We will be using this for our flu clinic program for the first time this year. We have about 100 staff who are moved around daily and sometimes hourly and was again done in Excel, by having this tool, this is going to make that process so much easier with less confusion on where people are scheduled. The system is easy to learn, very user friendly. The 2 training sessions were helpful and I was able to create my schedules that same day with ease. The feedback from the staff has been great, everyone seems to be happy with it and have had no complaints! I wished we'd purchased it long ago.

Anonymous

Easy to navigate scheduling tool

Reviewed 2018-12-20

Pros
I love the mobile app version of Schedule Anywhere. It allows me to look at my schedule and my coworkers' schedules at the touch of a finger. It's extremely easy to use.

Cons
I wish this app would have an option to sync with Google Calendars. I use Google Calendar for all my personal events, and I wish I could upload my work events into my calendar - I currently enter them manually every month.

Madyson Elmore

Schedule Anywhere

Reviewed 2019-06-18

Pros
Schedule Anywhere makes scheduling easy! We have full-time, part-time and equipment scheduling on SA and we love it. It is quick to access online and easy to use and read.

Cons
On the mobile app, you have to click through a few pages to find what you are looking for based on who you are. And on the web based site, you can't click off of the page and then click page to it without being automatically logged out. Other than silly little things like that, it's great!

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Helping make moves!

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-09-25

Pros
Schedule Anywhere has been an assest to our programs and agency in whole. From an administrative perspective, extremely helpful and efficient.

Cons
From my perspective I do not have cons. I need results/reports and they are retrieved and produced in a snap.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Great tool

Reviewed 2018-07-23

Pros
I used this awesome tool to schedule 12 hr shifts for an organization with over 30 employees. Never had an issue knowing who was on night shift or on call.

Cons
On the administrative side, it didn't alert users if their schedule was changed unknowingly. This resulted in more than one close call in someone missing a shift.

Ellen Munger

1st Review of Scheduling Software

Reviewed 2016-08-03

very comprehensive and thorough training prior to going live. Support as needed. Fairly intuitive software.

Pros
Has what is used more frequently easily accessible to the user. Staff find it very easy to understand and use. There was little to no problem with transition to this software for management or staff.

Cons
I would like a 2 month or so follow up to review things that are used less frequently such as reports.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Michele Miller

Nursing staff scheduler for a large Urgent Care Center.

Reviewed 2015-12-21

PROS: ScheduleAnywhere allows me to easily manage the complicated staffing for three sites. The mobile app is a plus for our nurses. The Time-Off function works well for me to accept or deny requests. CONS: The schedule can be difficult to read. The server seems to crash often requiring that I re-login. There is no "auto-schedule" function that you can use to set rules then populate the schedule automatically.

Response from ScheduleAnywhere

Hi Michele, Thank you for the review and for choosing ScheduleAnywhere. We're always making updates and we believe we have a resolution for the concerns that you noted. Give us a call at our toll free support number, 800-874-8801, and we can walk through your concerns with you. Thanks again and have a great day!

The ScheduleAnywhere Team

Rance Ramsey

Hospital Review of ScheduleAnywhere

Reviewed 2016-01-04

Pros
I work for a rural hospital and have been scheduling nurses for shift work for over 10-years. This is by far the easiest and most user friendly scheduling application I've ever used. I makes scheduling for my Emergency Department, Med/Surg Department, Surgical Service Department, and Physicians Clinic scheduling a breeze and allows me to communicate scheduling needs with my staff very easy.

Cons
The initial setup or building a schedule for the first time can be a little time consuming but once your schedules are built they are easy to maintain.

Molly Rhea

Great Product!

Reviewed 2015-11-23

We have always used a paper based schedule, at the end of the month it would be tattered and difficult to decipher. With the help of their great technical staff, ScheduleAnywhere was easy to set up, easy to use and to teach. I am able to post schedules months in advance and adjust as needed without the mess and confusion of erasing or crossing out. Staff love the ability to request important dates as well as view open shifts. ScheduleAnywhere has so many handy features (tracking variances, seniority, hours, ..) I can't even start to mention in a review.

Amy Felsinger

Serenity Lane

Reviewed 2016-08-12

It has been a great product. It has some great features that have made scheduling a lot easier and takes less time.

Pros
Availability, being able to access it from any computer and the ease of functuality.

ellen deangelis

very time consuming depending on number of employees

Reviewed 2015-12-10

Like the email capabilities and the mass texting ability

Response from ScheduleAnywhere

Hello Ellen, thanks for taking the time to review ScheduleAnywhere. We'll have one of our reps get in touch, perhaps there are some tips we can offer to help scheduling move faster for your department. We now have self scheduling features that can speed scheduling time greatly. If any other questions you can always email us at info@scheduleanywhere.com. Thanks again for the review!

Amanda Hardy

My expirence with the ScheduleAnywhere program has been nothing short of AMAZING!

Reviewed 2015-11-10

The use of the program is very user friendly. When looking into other programs I found that they were to busy and confusing. Schedule Anywhere is very user friendly and easy to navigate. The customer service is outstanding. I love how I can call and actually speak to someone. If our rep. is not available right away he always gets back to me in a timely manner. I can honestly say that I have no complaints with the program.

Melissa Erbe

Life is Easier!

Reviewed 2016-05-10

I have been using Schedule Anywhere for a few months now and it has made my life a lot easier at work! I am able to complete the schedule in a couple hours vs. all day with our old system. It saves me time and is so easy to use and navigate. The customer service is awesome and everyone I have dealt with has been so supportive and helpful. I would highly recommend this software to anyone!

Keena Heaton

Wonderful Product!

Reviewed 2016-02-05

Super simple to set up and use, and it provides a clear and easy -to-understand overview for employees to view. Showing open shifts, and getting coverage is so much easier than our paper copy excel sheet days. Sending messages to entire shifts or to the part time roster - notifying them of openings, along with the mobile application for our employees solidifies this for us.

Jared Teaney

Scheduling made easy!

Reviewed 2015-11-12

Schedule anywhere has made scheduling employees for our 24/7 communications center much easier. The schedule is now online and can be accessed by all of the employees when ever and where ever they are. Time off requests can easily be made online as well. I can now spend more time on more important things and less time figuring out the schedule. Thank you Schedule Anywhere!

Kala Linville

Had it at a previous job, loved it, got it when transitioned to Management in this job.

Reviewed 2015-11-19

Difficult to print a full staff schedule, takes several steps to make it fit on one page, would be nice to have resizing options other than just shrinking percentages. Wish there was a way to overwrite schedules without deleting the TOR and days marked as unavailable. Would make it much easier to use. Overall love it, wouldn't want to do a schedule without it !

Tim Gomez

Very useful

Reviewed 2016-12-05

Love ScheduleAnywhere. We use it for every member of our organization. I like the ease of use, from both a user and an administrative standpoint. You can log into it remotely (via app or mobile web browser) and you can submit time off requests from anywhere.

Corie Espindola

Great Program

Reviewed 2015-11-20

I enjoy using Schedule Anywhere for all my staffing needs. It cuts down on paper scheduling a lot and is very easy to maintain. I do have problems with getting emails to my staff and them being able to see the schedule. But overall it is a great program

Becky Atkinson

I like the ease of the whole program

Reviewed 2015-12-11

I love the ability to message my staff and stay in contact with them at all times from anywhere. I wish that there were quick keys and also an undo button. My staff really enjoy that there is an APP that they can use to quickly review their schedule.

Christine Page

Great experience. Looking forward to additional features. Would suggest to others.

Reviewed 2016-02-17

Would like to see a better mobile app. The current app is very limited and difficult to read if there are many employees (as in our case). Would be nice to be able to advance to another date from the schedule screen.

CESAR DUQUE GOMEZ

Very useful, some improvements needed

Reviewed 2016-04-16

Pros: The system is very easy to use. App is useful. Online access is very important. Cons: Refresh rate is very slow, A grid showing site/scheduled-staff only would be useful,

Paul Brewer

Very easy to access and use

Reviewed 2015-12-01

We have got along fine with using the program and now our employees can check their schedule anytime they wish by using their personal electronic device.

Jonathan Rider

Makes our lives easier. Period.

Reviewed 2016-06-08

Easy to use. Support is great. Training is wonderful.