ScheduleAnywhere Reviews

Pros

We went from paper scheduling to online scheduling with Schedule Anywhere so it has been a definite improvement. Like all software programs, I do feel like there is room for improvement.

KN

Kathryn N.

Their Customer Service is outstanding, the software helps our company on so many positive ways.

ME

Melissa E.

It saves me time and is so easy to use and navigate. The customer service is awesome and everyone I have dealt with has been so supportive and helpful.

ME

Melissa E.

Cons

We were getting complaints about communication between sections and changes to printed schedules that no one knew about. This program has greatly diminished the complaints.

RH

Ralph H.

On the administrative side, it didn't alert users if their schedule was changed unknowingly. This resulted in more than one close call in someone missing a shift.

On your phone it is a little more difficult to utilize all the functions. If you ar scheduled on multiple units it is hard to check that.

KM

Kristi M.

4.6

Had it at a previous job, loved it, got it when transitioned to Management in this job.

Difficult to print a full staff schedule, takes several steps to make it fit on one page, would be nice to have resizing options other than just shrinking percentages. Wish there was a way to overwrite schedules without deleting the TOR and days marked as unavailable. Would make it much easier to use. Overall love it, wouldn't want to do a schedule without it !

Very useful

Love ScheduleAnywhere. We use it for every member of our organization. I like the ease of use, from both a user and an administrative standpoint. You can log into it remotely (via app or mobile web browser) and you can submit time off requests from anywhere.

Great Program

I enjoy using Schedule Anywhere for all my staffing needs. It cuts down on paper scheduling a lot and is very easy to maintain. I do have problems with getting emails to my staff and them being able to see the schedule. But overall it is a great program

Cons

I like the ease of the whole program

I love the ability to message my staff and stay in contact with them at all times from anywhere. I wish that there were quick keys and also an undo button. My staff really enjoy that there is an APP that they can use to quickly review their schedule.

Cons

Great experience. Looking forward to additional features. Would suggest to others.

Would like to see a better mobile app. The current app is very limited and difficult to read if there are many employees (as in our case). Would be nice to be able to advance to another date from the schedule screen.

Cons

Very useful, some improvements needed

Pros: The system is very easy to use. App is useful. Online access is very important. Cons: Refresh rate is very slow, A grid showing site/scheduled-staff only would be useful,

Cons

Very easy to access and use

We have got along fine with using the program and now our employees can check their schedule anytime they wish by using their personal electronic device.

Cons

Makes our lives easier. Period.

Easy to use. Support is great. Training is wonderful.

Cons

Excellent program and very user friendly

Pros-Very user friendly Cons-None that I have noted

Cons

This reviewer only left a rating