ScheduleFlex Reviews

4.4

How would you rate ScheduleFlex?

Pros

Once you have a chance to work with it, it makes staffing a breeze. The customer service is fantastic and receptive to all questions.

Great service, user friendly and easy to navigate. The tech support is easy and they help you out right away.

SV

Steve V.

Very supportive support team and readily available whenever we required any help. All our feedbacks were heard and acted upon them at the earliest which was very impressive.

RJ

Ramya J.

Cons

The texting feature is too expensive and what was told to me in the beginning is not what is being charged.

MM

M M.

Time clock is a bit of an issue for the staff, majority of time it give problems and staff is unable to clock in or out of their shift.

SA

Shelly Ann C.

The receipt of multiple emails from multiple people is overwhelming. I know that can be modified from the user end, but it is still obnoxious.

PK

Patti K.

Great software. Very versatile!

Easy tracking, broadcasting, reporting, and sign ups.

Pros

The functionality is very adaptable. Customer Service is great to work with and quickly answers questions and concerns.

Cons

There are reports that would be helpful but after mentioning almost every other month for the past year they are on the road map. There were some issues with the app that were frustrating to users but have been corrected.

Staff Management Software that Makes Life Easy

Before using Shiftboard, life was hectic and scheduling was a mess. Shiftboard allowed us to grow without the headache of scheduling hundreds of staff across multiple locations of our business. On top of that, every time I call customer support, they help me with every question I might have. We could not be more satisfied with Shiftboard's platform!

Pros

Saves my business/staff headache. Reduces the cost of staff scheduling.

Cons

Could have a better mobile app.

Awesome

IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pros

It's easily friendly,and it's awesome product to use for your schelling. Our bus driver love this product as well. They are able to check the field trip without going on the computer at home or in the office. They all have downloaded the app to their phone, which has become such a joy for them as well as for myself.

Cons

Not enough color on the calendar. I would love to have a least one more color the calendar. But its not a deal breaker for me not to use the software.

Overall a good program

It does work well. I like the bulk upload feature. I didn't find the app for the phone helpful. They still have not corrected the fact that every time I update or go back and forth between weeks, why the order that the people are displayed changes.

Pros

The flexibility of views. The ease of changing and adding shifts

Cons

The fact that it changes the order that the people are in every time it reloads or changes weeks

It has always been great working for me.

I can see all of my agents shifts at once. Love it!!

Pros

Everything has always showed accurate to me. I let my team member know to always keep any eye on their shiftboard as it is in their own timezone and can help no call no shows.

Cons

I have agents that say they have some issues with seeing their shifts or the load time it takes when picking shifts.

Shiftboard has changed our business.

Before Shiftboard our student wait staff signed up for shifts manually. Unfortunately they often forgot they signed up for a shift. Now they sign up have a central place to sign up, see their shifts, and they get reminders sent to their email. Plus I can communicate to the whole group at once. Last minute change in count and I can get more wait staff with one broadcast message.

Pros

Too many to list Easy to use, can see all my events/staff in one place etc.

Cons

Would like to be able to manage the trade feature on the daily instead of the whole shift from the creation of the event.

Has worked great for our needs.

I don't have to man a white board in an office with the monthly shifts on it. I get very few phone calls from firemen with issues. When I do it is usually there error.

Pros

Easy to sign up or cancel shifts. Easy access from computer, phone, tablet, etc. As an administrator I have had little problems.

Cons

Wish people could "not" be able to sign-up after shift starts or not after the shift was an hour old. Be sides accidents sometimes people will sign-up for a shift after it was over and they didn't really do the shift.

It changes everything

I have been using Shiftboard for 4 years now. I really can't imagine doing business without it. With constant fluctuation of staffing needs, organizing your workflow around technology to streamline the processes. Most importantly it provides a level transparency.

Pros

The transparency.

Cons

Being able to teach shiftboard what overtime means. Based on our CBA different groups have different overtime rules.

Shiftboard is pretty straight forward and easy to use.

Pros

The mobile app is the biggest pro for users who are on the move. The ability to export your schedule in any existing calendar and printing are a plus.

Cons

The interface seems a little to "bare bones" in the calendar view. Some work on making the interface buttons and selections easier to navigate would be helpful.

Works Great For My Small Business

I am virtually running my business from this platform. Without captains to run my charter boats, I clearly have no running business so this allows me to essentially complete the hardest task of my day to day operation.

Pros

I run a fleet of charter boats and I have 15 captains that run the boats for charters. ShiftBoard allows me to organize everyone for upcoming trips without being in the same place. I can post what I need and who I need it from and can get responses from available captains no matter where they are. This has allowed me to almost run my business virtually from anywhere while accomplishing the most difficult tasks of this business type which is staffing.

Cons

I think that the calendar view can be a little more organized but once you get used to what you are looking for it becomes second nature. Overall this software has beat out the competition scheduling software by far in my opinion as I have used other options on the market that directly compete with this platform.

I have had a very positive experience with the program.

We are able to see all of our sites and appropriately rearrange staff to benefit the entire organization.

Pros

I appreciate the different views that are available. I also like that the support team is willing to work with our organization to make the software better fit our needs.

Cons

There are a few small improvements that I would like to see, such as the ability to click on someone's name and it will take you to their profile and an easier way to switch a staff from one site to another.

Shiftboard was very easy to use as a manager and a staff member.

Pros

Shiftboard allowed a lot of flexibility with scheduling and incentive pay. The weekly shift view was excellent to look and see open shifts and needs.

Cons

Creating a template every time we got ready to release a schedule. It would have been easier to build the template and roll it out every 6 weeks.

Shiftboard makes it much easier than the previous scheduling software.

Ease of scheduling, accepting shifts and entering time cards.

Pros

Signup is more of an ease. Once you accept the shifts they're yours! The unconfirmed feature is also a plus!

Cons

Would be better if payroll could be done through the time card feature! Not all companies affiliated with Shiftboard use this feature.

Great help for scheduling

Mostly I like using Shiftboard. I am sometimes frustrated by the limits set by the system, I would like to be able to limit people able to remove conflict and OT limits. I would to be able to add and change tabbed items in the profile.

Pros

The ability to share information about relief staff.

Cons

Some of the limits set on what the system administrator can do.

Always accessible, easy to use

Ease of use when the need to access shift any time of the day or night arise. Opening shiftboard and navigating on my desktop of mobile device simultaneously with ease.

Pros

Adding and deleting shifts. I also enjoy the ability to access shiftboard form my mobile device where ever I am when dealing with staffing issues.

Have been using for 2 years and love the flexibility

The online schedule with email reminders.

Pros

The online and emailing of shifts . I also like the flexibility of allowing employees access to their schedules

Cons

Wish the time clock feature would be better. Able to tell where someone punched in . Would like more options on the app program

I have had a very positive experience.

Pros

The team at shiftboard has great communication and has been able to customize shiftboard to our needs.

Cons

My managers would like to print month views of their calendar. The current month view print out doesn't meet our needs, but they are actively in development to improve this.

We Love It!

We are non profit educational program who searched long and hard for this type of program. Shiftboard turns out to be one of the very few of its kind and we absolutely love it! Great program! Great Value! Super Customer Service!

Pros

Secure and user friendly. Great value. Excellent customer support and service

Cons

Mobile application needs work

I like the simplicity of being able to search the staff shifts and also easily confirming their hour

The online and email of shift and also the flexibility of allowing the staff to access their schedule.

Pros

Easy to use, and I also like the color base design which helps to indicate the shift assigned to staff. The clean graphics and visual allows me to see clearly the available shifts and also to contact my staff and also for my staff to contact me as necessary. I can access shift-board from any mobile phone which is very helpful when dealing with staff issues.

Cons

I find shift board very helpful it helps me keep track of my busy schedule.

Pros

I prefer the easy entry of shifts when I have so many shifts to cover. I can access my schedule at anytime and see who has picked up shifts at my program. It saves me a lot of phone calls to relief staff. Time is valuable and I don't have a lot of time to spend on schedule. Shift board makes it easy.

Cons

I like the software. The issue is getting staff added to my shift board as relief fast, but that is an internal issue.

I use Shiftboard through my company daily. I am very please with the over all use.

I love having the shifts listed and having the the flexibility.

Pros

I like we can have different shift and I like the tradeboard. I like that I can search and find a certain agent and look at their shifts.

Cons

I do not like the fact that it is hard to locate some things. I also would like some more functionality with tradeboard. It may be that I need a little more understanding on this however. I wish tthere as videos as users we could bee.

Shiftboard has made my job so much easier.

Pros

It is absolutely wonderful to be able to access anywhere with internet. I can travel from different locations and continue working.

Cons

We've trouble with the app for the program. It doesn't have all the functions needed as online, so we just utilize the online form.

It has been wonderful

It is easy and simple to explain and use. Honestly I like that we switched to this for work then what we had because only select people had access to it but now you can see your own and that is fantastic!

Pros

I like that the way we have it set up as you can always see where and when you are scheduled so like if you forgot where you said you will pick up in the 15 sites that we have there is your way of finding out. Instead of calling every day to ask

Cons

Perfect solution for busy scheduler

Easier scheduling process. Saves a lot of time and effort.

Pros

I like the most that staff receiving information at the same time and get an opportunity to pick and choose

Cons

It's making it more difficult if staff starts to cancel shifts, than take it again, than drop it, so on.

Worth the money

Pros

Easy to schedule employees. I like the different calendar views. That makes it so helpful when looking for either by day or by hour.

Cons

Would like to be able to click on the persons name from the calendar. This would be a huge benefit to be able To do this.