ezyVet Reviews

ezyVet

Beautiful cloud based veterinary software

ezyVet

Review Summary

Pros

Our "on call" emergency techs love that they can look clients up at home to help them with questions on medications etc. Top it off with Smart Flow Sheet and WOW it is awesome.

Ruby D.

The system is very user friendly and what is nice is that ezyVet loves input from their clients as far as what they would like to see changed and/or added to make the program better than what it is.

Shelley B.

The software is fantastic - I'm glad to have made the change. I especially like the reminders system with text capability and the two-way integration with Xero.

James W.

Dean A.

The only downside is that the software is totally dependent on your internet connection. This is a concern for mobile veterinarians.

arun r.

I submitted a ticket in September that has not been addressed and I have received no updates on it. Even when I have called to follow up, no updates are available.

Sarah C.

EzyVet is great!

Utilizing ezyVet along with Smartflow has really helped to capture fees and ensure we are not losing income due to medical record keeping errors.

Pros

Being able to customize the software and use it to my needs was very important to us.

Cons

The set-up process takes a lot of time but is worth the effort. If you put in the time and energy your go-live day will be much smoother.

Thank you for the great review, Genel. It's great to hear that you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet and the benefits of a strong partner ecosystem. We have some really exciting new developments in the pipeline, which will bring real value on the coal-front, so watch this space! Sincerely The ezyVet team

EzyVet Software

ezyVet staff is great! Super helpful. Implementation was good. Staff is knowledgeable

Pros

We really like the referrals letter. The way they look, how we are able to customize the letters. We also like the feature of sending records to rDVM's online portal via rVetLink. It is easy to use, once you get familiar with it

Cons

We wish everything had the "chains" to be able to get to the portal. Biggest example would be communications. We send everything to rDVM's and it would save so much time if we could just turn the "chains" green and they would send automatically. Also, there are several different spots to put the same information. Again this relates to communications. If everyone is not on the same page, communications can be put under different tabs and different spots within the same tab. And not all these areas communicate with one another so it can make it difficult to find communications

Look elsewhere

This has been one of worst softwares I have ever experienced.

Pros

Cloud based and their fluff up talk about how they are staying in front of the market place, customer support, ease of use, etc.

Cons

Everything. False promises of being a easy software to integrate with other software providers using their API integration. They are very restrictive on who they will actually integrate with, they hold your database hostage. Customer support is awful, most of the ones you talk to is there first day with no training. Wellness plan management is a nightmare. This list could go on and on. Stay away.

Hi David, We are sorry to hear you haven't had a great experience. With regards to your data, you can export it directly from ezyVet any time using the Records Export tool (Admin section). Data sovereignty is vital and why our legal terms and conditions state that you own your data. Here are a couple of key reasons we have all integrations going through the API, rather than the database directly: Speed:...

Great cloud-based veterinary practice management software

Very smooth implementation. We have monthly meetings with them and they even visit our hospital on occasion to make sure they’re addressing all of our pain points. All of their customer service are very friendly and helpful. Aside from the occasional extreme slowness, we’ve been very happy with ezyVet.

Pros

I like that it’s intuitive, 100% cloud-based, has several integrations that we use daily and is constantly updating the functionality and ease of use. The reminder system and now added telemedicine functionality really set it apart. I also like that we can text clients and if they text back it goes directly into the clinical record. Several recommendations that we have suggested, they have implemented. I can also get a human being on the phone 24/7/365, which is unheard of for most EMRs. A+++

Cons

Occasional slowness and the number of communications that can be sent cap out at about 1 per every 15 seconds. For a company of almost 300 people who send thousands of reminders per day, it can cause a significant delay. The inability to trend blood values is also disappointing. Our previous software allowed us to do it, but ezyVet can’t at this time. The reporting functionalist also leaves a lot to be desired, but they are working on improving that as well. You can’t data mine very easily. If a particular word is mentioned in a clinical record, there isn’t an easy way to find all of the records with that word unless you take the time to tag each record.

Thank your for your review Jayme. It's good to hear that you and the Veterinary Specialty Center team are getting value for the switch to ezyVet. Thank you too for the feedback around improvements we can make. I've shared it with the Product team and will get these features into the mix if they aren't already. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Review from a new user.

Overall our experience has been very positive. They were upfront about the work that would be involved in making the transition and were supportive of our team. Our implementation team was great and handled a very unique launch week involving COVID issues and outside stressors to the clinic team. They were patient and flexible with our team during the stressful time. Post launch the Ezyvet Support that I have worked with have been helpful and prompt in the follow up. I rarely have to wait for help on an urgent issue and it's great having 24/7 support for the system. I would recommend this as a great option for others moving to the cloud and just recommend that you prepare for a fair amount of work as you would any software transition.

Pros

We've enjoyed the most the fact that Ezyvet integrates so well into many of our existing systems and allows us to connect with our clients in new ways straight through the system without having to turn to a different software solution. Features such as texting messaging, emails, enhanced client portal with online booking, and the greater degree to which we have control over how communications are sent out to your clients have been welcome features.

Cons

Making the transition from Cornerstone has been difficult for staff because of the new aspect of determining at what level communications should be housed. It's a beneficial feature being able to house a communication at the client verus patient versus clinic record level but has slowed us down in the first 6 months post launch working through those challenges. Some of the information also converts in a less than ideal way from Cornerstone as attachments within Ezyvet.

Perfect Choice For Start-Up Small Animal Practice

We had a lot of kinks to work out in our start-up vet practice, as you might imagine, and although I had some minimal prior experience with Ezyvet and has been working for weeks to set up our practice on it... there were too many problems to count initially and that made me glad we did NOT go with PayJunction Their integrated merchant processor, or we would Have had a lot of invoices we could not have easily gotten paid for at time client and patient were ready to leave! That said.... now. A year later it would be fine. I do love the program now that I am feeling more confident using it, we literally discover new things we can do on it or ways of doing things differently every week. If I had to choose a practice management software again, I would still choose EzyVet.

Pros

- Amount of personalization that could be done - Removal of redundancy for invoicing - no missed charges as items in record go to invoice directly - Cloud based - safe from ransomware - integrations available for test requests and results - online client booking - texting and emailing client from in program - Great tech support at all hours - thorough training during program set up

Cons

- Newness means a lot of other programs don’t integrate with it, yeT (and May net ever) Lots of difficulty getting systems integrated Initially, but once they were, they worked well - Costs per text through program Adds up fast - Training videos went too fast for staff to easily follow during training of new employees - Fact that programs like Smart Flow work with EzyVet, but are not part of it so have separate monthly fees. We are a small practice and can see value in Smart Glow, but due to small practice so ze, it is not worth the additional expense. -

Thanks for your great review, Laura. It's great to hear about your experience with ezyVet, bringing in a new practice and growing as you go. We recognize the importance of integrations bringing technology together and simplifying vets' lives. As such, expect to see more and more new integrations coming on board, along with our fortnightly new feature updates. Thanks again for your feedback it's the voices of customers that most help us guide our product development. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Quick to learn, Highly customizable, Quality Customer service....Ezy Choice :)

Ezyvet has been absolutely amazing. From the very start Ezyvet provided everything we needed, everything we wanted to add, and has the potential to expand as we expand our services. The customer service All Stars are a joy to work with and very quickly address any questions I have.

Pros

There are so many features that I love about EzyVet. The seamless integration with Idexx has eliminated missed lab charges and results and the new integration with ReviewTree has been wonderful for collecting reviews for our clients. The capability to customize almost every aspect of the software allows me to produce templates for our doctors to be more efficient with their clinical records. our receptionists to provide catered documents for each client, and our techs to have charts that fit their needs and wants as well. Ezyvet is very easy to understand and learn and I have watched new employees become comfortable with its use in just a few days. On the administrative side every report and count I could want is available and my inventory is easily tracked.

Cons

Inital set up can be time consuming because you need to take the time to decide how you want to create your templates, documents, clinical records etc. The fact that everything is so customized is a blessing after everything is set-up but when you first start out its hard to know what you really want until you get to know the software and how you want to use it in your practice.

Thank you so much Kristen for such an incredible review! I have just shared it with the whole ezyVet team across three continents, and it's made a lot of people's day. Keep your ears open as we'll soon be rolling out some really exciting features that will further transform the way you run your business. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Ezyvet and COVID changes

The best answer to the problems we are solving due to Ezyvet is that we can now be proactive due to the data it provides and in the process get our clinic to meet or exceed in a positive manner industry benchmarks. It allows us to identify and focus on them. Overall, Ezyvet seems to be an all encompassing program that has been very adaptable to our needs. Not only changing our dental programs, adding...

Pros

Ezyvet has dramatically changed our veterinary practice. I can go to the performance reports and get the data I need for any time period desired. This has allowed us to be pro-active in changes. Data revealed that our Dentistry services were severely underused and dental products not being sold. Recognizing this in actual data (as opposed to our erroneous belief) has resulted in a new push to dramatically...

Cons

The tagging system is a bit complicated for me, but thank goodness for our hospital administrator and IT person. They fully understand it and use it well. Maybe I will get the hang of it - but since they are doing so well at it .................. However, my biggest complaint is that I write out an estimate for a client, send it to them (or whatever) and then rely on it for when the service is to be performed. However, I then have to write an entire new invoice when the procedure is performed. I do not understand why the estimate cannot be instantly converted into an active invoice - while maintaining the estimate in its original form. To me this is double work and frustratingly inefficient.

Thank you so much for another fantastic review, Joel! We really appreciate you taking the time. I have shared your estimates feedback internally amongst the team. Hopefully we can find a nice easy solution to cut down your current double handling. Once again, thank you very much and all the best to the whole team in Guam. Best The ezyVet Team

Love love love ezyVet. Did I mention I love ezyVet?

Pros

Thank god for the cloud! I can write notes and arrange prescriptions from home, the local cafe, hiking in a park, or anywhere that I have internet access. I'm no longer chained to my desk in the clinic. The integration with our send-out reference laboratories and in house lab machines and xrays is great, as the integration with SmartFlow makes streamlining workflow and capturing charges for surgeries...

Cons

The written help guide isn't great so if I can't figure out how to do something I need to call in or request a ticket. The formatting options for emails and documents are pretty basic. Inserting jpgs into a document is time consuming and not very user friendly. Pdfs cannot be uploaded as a document template without converting each page into a separate jpg. Last time I checked, the dental chart didn't count as part of the medical record - not great when you're sending records to other clinics. Currently, although SMS text replies are automatically imported into the medical record, email replies are not. However I understand they are working on this, yay!

Hello Joanna, Thank you for your great review! It is great to see you and your clinic getting the best out of ezyVet. You'll be glad to know that the help guides are something that have just received a massive upgrade so watch this space. I've also shared on your feedback among the team. Expect improvements as we roll out our new updates. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

Wonderful Web Based Veterinary Software

The experience has been great. As a practice we are still learning how to make the best use of all of the features it offers.

Pros

EzyVet is very customizable and user friendly. There are multiple functions and it integrates with a lot of other platforms, including Zoom for Telemedicine. The best aspect of it is that its web based and you can access it from any computer with internet. This is specially helpful when staff is working remotely or management needs to look into an issue off site.

Cons

Would have been nice to get free Texting like Impromed, since this was our main way of notifying clients their order was ready. Also, the invoicing and finance aspect could be better, It would be great if you could approve multiple invoices at once (from different locations and patients).

Happy overall with our transition to ezyVet

Making the switch to ezyVet has been a positive one. We went from needing to outsource several specific tasks to being able to manage these all through our PMS which is awesome. Despite in-house training and recorded webinars, I feel it takes 6-9 months to hit your stride and be comfortable with the program (if you are trying to use it to it's fullest capabilities!)

Pros

Cloud-based is becoming more and more essential these days which was the driving force behind us making the change. EzyVet stood out among it's competitors due to our robust the software was in direct comparison. Workflow is certainly different than what we were used to but after the initial adjustment has been a change for the better. Ability to standardize templates and generate billing triggers really helps with overall team efficiency. Support is accessible and ezyVet is always making improvements and seeking feedback which is very much appreciated.

Cons

Being that ezyVet was designed for large scale referral and emergency practices, certain features appeared to be an oversight. Day practice type features: Wellness plans, SOC/reminder systems had quite a few bugs that had to be worked out which resulted in many frustrations early into our conversion but were sorted out over several months time. Certain support issues require escalation to senior support which can add on extended periods before a resolution is reached.

Thanks for your great review, John. It's great to hear the move to ezyVet is working out well for you and the team is making the most of the new workflows. As you said, it can take some time to take in all the extra functionality but our Support team is available 24/7 to answer any questions. Thank you too for your patience around new feature roll-outs. We have a fortnightly publishing cycle for updates and sometimes it can take an additional fortnight to get it right. Thanks again for your feedback. Sincerely The ezyVet team

Clear choice for our non-profit animal sanctuary and spay/neuter clinics

The implementation team was stellar in helping us switch from Avimark to ezyVet. The conversion team did an outstanding job with almost no involvement from us. All data was converted accurately. Again, because we are not the 'normal' type of customer for ezyVet, our implementation manager needed to find ways to handle many unique things that we required that would not be a requirement for a regular vet clinic. He was almost always able to come up with a great solution. We were very pleased. The support team is very responsive and very knowledgeable. Their ticketing system works well for our staff to input their question or concern and get the direction they need. Turnaround is good.

Pros

We are a non-profit animal sanctuary and the majority of our medical services are provided to the approximately 1700 animals we have at the sanctuary at any given time. They are a wide variety of species and their services run the gamut of simple shelter medicine (vaccines, spay/neuter, simple meds) to very complex services (surgeries, hydrotherapy, alternative medicine, wildlife rehabilitation, etc.)....

Cons

Since we are a non-profit, the standard reporting in ezyVet does not provide most of what we are looking for. We are pursuing bringing the data into our data warehouse via the API so we can create our own reports. Also, the learning curve was quite steep. ezyVet is not easy to learn for the less tech savvy staff. However, once they learned it, it has been fairly easy to use. We have used the...

Thank you for the awesome review, Dina! We're glad to hear that you and the Best Friends Animal Society team are happy with ezyVet. I'm about to pass on your feedback to our Support and Implementation teams, who will get a real kick from it. We appreciate that the complexity of our software can require some learning time so we have a really exciting new development in the pipeline, which will tackle this learning process. Watch this space! Sincerely The ezyVet team

There is no comparison - ezyvet all the way!

As we endeavored to use this system thoroughly we had some initial teething issues however together ezyvet and ourselves worked together to work through them. The experience now is that we have a great system that fulfills our needs and then some, more industry partners are integrating with ezyvet and it will be better when more join. The team are experienced with the system and forever gaining knowledge and confidence.

Pros

Many things to be honest... off the top of mt head (it was several years ago)... I completed extensive research at the time as this is what I do and not forgetting it is a big investment especially in time and infrastructure in any business so here are my reasons ezyvet won hands down. Cloud based (reduces updates for terminals), Amazons AWS multi-billion dollar security infrastructure (eliminates ransomware), Complete freedom regarding integration e.g. own website etc., Geared toward development with 40 odd developers employed (Circa 2016) (only going to get better), Clients have the ability to request features to include/'improve' the software and last however certainly not least - the Support is the best I have experienced. (I wouldn't have made it through without you guys!!)

Cons

It's not that I dislike this element as it's actually a positive. Ezyvet has a huge amount of functionality if you wish to use it... however this does mean it takes some time to learn all the idiosyncrasies what this system can do for you. If you are prepared for this, do your pre-implementation homework, implement well and allow time for your team to absorb the inevitable 'change' you will fare better than most.

Thank you for the great review, Michael. It's great to hear you are enjoying the switch to ezyVet. You are right about the growth side! We have twice as many developers today and the pile of new features & updates in our pipeline is endless. These will bring real value to teams like yours on the coal-front so watch this space! Thanks again The ezyVet team

Review of Ezyvet software used by a sole special interest practitioner

I have realized that the communication templates are very helpful as are the procedures templates. I think I probably need some more one on one Webinars to fully use the available tools it offers.

Pros

It is easy to use and logical. I am not very tech savy and I manage or can get help from the Ezyvet Team. I like the ability to develop clinical templates and charging templates for procedures to save time writing up notes. I have worked with other veterinary software for years and this flows the best. It is easy to attach other records and photos to the clinical notes. It is easy to create Email templates to communicate with clients or referring vets. There is a help menu which I have used to some degree and as my ability improves this is more useful. initially I really had to rely on help from the Ezyvet Team.

Cons

When I started my business 4 years ago I went straight on to Ezyvet so did not need to integrate. I did struggle initially to set things up but I think that was more my problem learning a new system - change is always difficult. I did initially and at other times feel a bit overwhelmed but the more I create templates for different work aspects the more I start to feel there is a logical pattern to it. Sometimes it can take a while to be able to book in a webinar with the Ezyvet Team , where I am a person that will be more spontaneous about wanting to work on a process in the software if I have time.

Thanks for taking the time to write this rich and insightful review, Jos. It's always great to get this kind of feedback from our customers. We are happy to hear that you are finding your feet with ezyVet's templates. Thanks again and stay safe The ezyVet Team

#amazing

So far in our use of ezyVet, we are delighted to not deal with crashing servers anymore. The navigation is very easy and if a process does't well for you, there are ways to change. We can input all of our own templates to make it really fit to our needs. The support team is very accessible and happy to answer our questions. I've been able to integrate with almost all the third parties I could with my old software.

Pros

I love that ezyVet is very customizable, easy to navigate, and integrates with tons of third party applications. I love that it's in the cloud and I don't have to deal with servers anymore.

Cons

I wish I had the control to create my own reports. However, their report selection is wide and you can place a feature request for things they don't have.

Hello Jayde and thank you for this great review! It is wonderful to see a happy customer getting the best out of ezyVet, having customised it to suit your hospital's needs. Stay tuned for more integrations and feature upgrades coming through the pipeline which will help your team further. Sincerely The ezyVet Team

The cloud-based software I've been waiting for

EzyVet has enabled our practice to run much more efficiently. There are never lost charts. It is easy to fix mistakes like duplicate client records. Having specific therapeutics set up with billing triggers means fewer missed charges. The time savings have been substantial.

Pros

I love being able to log in from anywhere! If I communicate with a client from home, I can log it in the patient's record right then and there. The software is quite intuitive to use. I LOVE that we have billing triggers linked to Therapeutics/Procedures so that, as we enter a patient's medical record, we are automatically adding charges to the bill to correspond with what we've done. It has been very...

Cons

It's expensive (but worth it). It would be great if the time clock feature could highlight days when an employee worked >8 hours (or >10 hours for alternative work week practices). I'd like if a linked communication could be moved from one visit to another. I'd also like to see consistent formatting for phone numbers so no matter how they are entered they look the same in the software. There are almost too many reporting features; I haven't learned the nuances of the differences between financial reports (Payment Revenue vs. Invoice Revenue for example).

Thanks for your great review, Milinda. It is wonderful to hear you and your team are getting great value from ezyVet, especially at a time like this when everyone is having to adjust to new work dynamics. Please keep this sort of feedback coming. I have shared it with ezyVet's wider team, as it is exactly what helps us refine our next versions of the software. Stay safe The ezyVet Team

Best Software for Veterinary Medical Records

From a clinical perspective, ezyVet allowed my team to become more efficient and increase revenue due to better charge capture. From an enterprise perspective, being able to centralize product codes, templates, and other settings allows us to make implementation easier on the practices and gives us much more valuable reporting as everyone uses the same codes.

Pros

Cloud-based, no server and you can log in anywhere. Very easy to use, most team members become competent within a week.

Cons

This is a hard one as I do not really have anything I don't like. I will say that there can be bug issues as with any program. However, support and developers are always ready and willing to fix the issues identified in a timely manner.

Thank you for your kind review, Peggy. We are glad you and your team are enjoying working with ezyVet and look forward to improving your experience as we refine our software. Sincerely The ezyVet team

ezyVet is a great veterinary practice software program.

Pros

There is a lot of information that is available on each page. The tabs used for the organization of information and the relationship between tabs is excellent. With some learning it is possible to have the software automate many routine/repetitive steps when entering information in patient records and also when creating documents based on the records. It comes with several useful financial reports. It links with two common veterinary labs and also with a few large veterinary vendors. The product settings are very useful and well thought out and also the ability to automate billing of regularly performed procedures is great.

Cons

Periodically there will be an odd malfunction. The most recent one was due to a software update. However, they fixed the problem and the malfunction is gone. Although overall very powerful there are a few small features that are missing. If enough people request a feature, the company will try to add that feature.

Hello Kevin, Thank you very much for your great feedback. We're glad to hear that you and the team are making the most of ezyVet's automation and reporting capabilities. Do keep us in the loop on improvements you think should we should add. It's customer feedback like this that shapes ezyVet's upcoming iterations. Regards, the team at ezyVet

No more piles of charts on my desk!

We have captured a lot of "missed" charges with ezyVet and that is always a positive!!! It has also improved our efficiency and I no longer have days of unfinished charts on my desk. I enjoy the software and am happy.

Pros

Overall I love the software, once we have customized it for what we need it helps myself and my team be more efficient, miss less charges, and have more detailed records. I am very pleased with the transition and feel that we made a great choice switching from IntraVet. I can easily access the software from anywhere, including my phone or tablet at home in a pinch and feel very comfortable with the security that they offer. We can easily email or text clients directly from the software, so it cuts down on time sucking procedures where we had to print items out, scan them and then email or fax to the client.

Cons

I have very few pet peeves, the biggest being that there is no "minimum" pricing for medications. This is problematic for many of our injectable medications and we had to create a lot of extra codes based on weight classes for certain meds to make sure that pricing was fair for all weight ranges. There has been a feature request for this since before we changed software and I do not feel that it would be hard to implement.

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your great feedback! We're happy to hear you've made a good transition from your previous software. We've looked into your "minimum" pricing concern and have added a guide to our knowledge base. We look forward to helping you grow so keep us in the loop on any other ways we can help! Regards, the team at ezyVet

Very happy with this software!!

Well... The trainers were the perfect pair for our practice. They were patient and informative the whole week they were here and made the whole experience from the set - up to the delivery so much easier. So far the customer service has been great.

Pros

After checking out several cloud-based softwares, traveling all over Arizona to see them all in action and doing all the demos... we finally decided on Ezyvet. We did not make the decision lightly as we have been down this road before only to be very disappointed in the software. I loved the ease of the training and how fast we all learned the system. This is our 3rd software change in 20 years and...

Cons

There are a few minor difference in this software that we are not used to. There are some minor changes (or add ons) that I would suggest, however there is a place on the HELP tab where you can put in changes and have them voted on and possibly added. But nothing that I haven't been able to work through or find another way.

Thanks Ruby for your review! We love having you and the team at Kingman part of the ezyVet family. We are so happy to hear about all the things you are enjoying about ezyVet, especially after your disappointing journey with your previous software. Please do continue to use the feature request forum and send us your feedback for improvements.

Fantastic customer support!

I have really enjoyed working with the people at Ezyvet. Their customer service has been superior. Their software has helped us treat and track patients better. We've been able to reduce losses from missed charges. We've been able to see what makes us money and what doesn't. It's made a huge difference in my IT stress. I would recommend this software to any clinic of any size.

Pros

The customer service is second to none. Anytime day or night, you can get someone that can help. They are able to walk you through problems quickly. The system is very reliable. We don't need customer service often, but when we do, they are quick, helpful and friendly. The software is easy to use. New employees are quick to catch on how to use it. Some things are called different since it's...

Cons

Terminology is different. This is really minor and it's easy to get used to.

Thanks for the great review Dean! We are so delighted you are loving ezyVet. We will be sure to pass on the kinds words to the Support Superstars too, this will put a smile on their faces for sure.

ezyVet allowed our clinic to grow!

Overall our experience with ezyVet has been amazing. It was the best decision we made overall to expand our practice, profits, and ability to practice better medicine!

Pros

The thing I like the most about this software is the ability to edit most anything you need to fit your practice needs. For example when adding an appointment to the schedule, you can set up the appointment to start billing for that type of exam. Traditionally, when a Technician or Assistant loads an exam room and takes history, this software allows you to create "Clinical Templates" that you can name...

Cons

The only thing that really isn't so easy to use for us is the reminder card system. It took us a while to understand how to set them up to generate correctly. The true downside is I have to print them out and mail the post cards myself daily. No one has integrated yet to do your postcards for reminders. This isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things. As a side note the software does allow you to easily email reminders but our client base really likes the post card method. Also, occasionally ezyVet has to merge servers and the software will be unusable for about 10 minuets while this occurs.

Thanks for the great review, Alexis, glad to hear the Clinical Templates are helping improve efficiency in your hospital! Regarding the reminder cards, this is something that many ezyVet users like yourself have requested, and we have already started working on an integration for postcards.

ezyVet Software Implementation and Use

Support has been very powerful, immediate responses are common, live help is readily available and glitches no matter how obscure are tackled in a systematic manner and resolved to my satisfaction. There is a strong sense that this company wishes to hear from you to improve their product and actually recognizes the benefit this has to all users in the future. They have delivered on all promises made and have continued to earn our respect beyond the completion of the initial sales period. Their ability to have integrated with many partners reflects their standing in the community and the mutual respect that other veterinary system vendors have for the developers at ezyVet. I would say this is unique and outstanding.

Pros

The software was highly customizable to allow for us to operate in the manner we decided rather than having to bend our needs to fit software. Robust integration with both in-house and third-party equipment/software eliminating duplication of patient entry efforts and potential errors. Having reviewed all of the current available software options none provided simplicity of comprehensive record review and record completion, record writing has actually become enjoyable. Specific entries, results and actual radiographic/ultrasound images are either visible or one click away.

Cons

My initial review in the early evaluation stages left me feeling too much information was displayed, however rapidly as you use the software your view of what may seem to be ancillary information can either be switched off or is ignored until you actually do wish to use it. Once experienced you will find having a broad amount of information available in one screen highly efficient, such that you can readily identify all components of medical history/treatment as well as have communications available, diagnostic images and immediate visualization of owner details/contact phone numbers, with only one click to access options to document communication, send clients email or text.

Thanks for the review Tony! We love having you on the ezyVet journey with us.

Excellent customer service. Innovative platform. The future of the veterinary practice.

Pros

During 2015 and 2016, we tried multiple cloud-based platforms (Idexx Neo, Vet Blue, E Vet Practice), before we settled into EZYVET in April 2017, and have never looked back. EZYVET was able to handle our transition seamlessly, and give a lot of great support. That is one of the best things this company. They provide excellent customer service and are very responsive to any requests. Their platform...

Cons

Works optimally on google chrome. Not so great on Safari (for MAC users), but EZYVET support has been very responsive to this, and its improving daily. Online scheduler is a work in progress. But progress has been made.

Thanks for your awesome review, we're always looking at ways that we can improve and the Customer Portal has been undergoing constant developments improvements