The Studio Director Reviews

4.64/5 (88 reviews)

Rachel Zeigler

Review of The Studio Director by a Dance Studio Manager

Reviewed 2017-02-09

I have worked in many corporate databases, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised when I started using The Studio Director. The dance studio I work for had already been using it for quite a few years when I became the studio manager. I was able to figure almost all of our daily functions in less than two days! The software is user-friendly, dynamic, and has great technical support! The staff are always friendly and prompt and have some kind of solution for most of our questions.

Kim Scruggs

Studio Director customer support is top-notch! Timely return of phone calls and emails especially.

Reviewed 2017-06-26

Way more for our money, especially in the areas of customer service and access to reports. The recital planning features were extremely helpful and made good use of my time.

Amy Simkins

Awesome program

Reviewed 2016-06-23

Studio Director has been an incredible program. It is easy to use and has helped us be organized. I am continually learning about features that the program includes that have saved me hours of work. I am impressed by the customer service and how quickly they respond to my questions. I also love that your customer service takes feedback and requests from me and other studios and is continually improving to better serve our needs.

John Sweeney

From an owner's standpoint, this is the cream of the crop.

Reviewed 2017-12-29

It was the key to our growth from 1,200 to 4,500 +/-.

Becca Heye

I really like most of what Studio Director offers!

Reviewed 2017-06-29

I like that improvements are made regularly and that functions keep improving. I get quick email responses from the customer support team.

Claire Smitham

Extremely Helpful

Reviewed 2019-09-05

The Studio Director helps us track class attendance, keep account balances up to date, and the customizable reports are extremely helpful in tracking financial trends.

Cindi Miller

Great product for a new business.

Reviewed 2019-09-18

I started my business in Sep 2017 and was able to hit the ground running.

Alyssa Gunsolus

Excellent Software!

Reviewed 2016-10-20

Our experience with The Studio Director has been fantastic! We love this program because it has saved us valuable time and money. We used to handle our enrollment with physical files were things would get easily lost or miss-filed, now we have a way of keeping accurate records of everything. Searching and tracking our enrollment numbers has never been easier and the enrollment in automatic payments has kept us accountable as well as our customers. Their customer service is some of the best I, personally, have ever received (Pam is awesome!). They respond quickly to any questions we have and their staff is very helpful, knowledgeable and kind.

Makenzie Sauers

Lifesaver! Must Have!!

Reviewed 2016-09-03

I started my dance business without the The Studio Director and thought I could do everything on my own...I WAS WRONG! In only a few short months of struggling and feeling overwhelmed I purchased The Studio Director and everything fell into place. I immediately shared this program with our sister studio and even though they have been in business over 25 years they started using it and love it too.

Renee Lizotte

Hands down, best customer service!

Reviewed 2016-07-16

I researched several dance studio software programs, and this one was the most comprehensive AND user-friendly. I received amazing customer service both before and after my purchase. Not only was I walked through my specific questions, but when I explained some of my studio needs, the rep I spoke with, Peggy, came up with a custom-made solution to my wishes. She knew the business well and was able to give me great advise and walk through the pros and cons of different ways to set up the software for my specific business needs. Her help was above and beyond what was to be expected.

Emily Jabbawy

Dance studio with 400 students and several different seasons/programs

Reviewed 2017-03-04

I started with The Dance Academy 3 years ago so that is how long i've had studio director. I have a feeling studio director has awesome functionalities and capabilities but my biggest obstacle is that i don't know how to use them and i don't know what i'm not using. For day to day, the software is great. Reliable, relatively user-friendly, and makes registration easy for me. Here are a few areas i think could be improved: -building emails and email campaigns, i know there's a drip campaign feature but i tried and could not figure out how to use it. To pre-program our emails to send automatically would be super helpful -I do not want my clients to be able to click the 'do not send me emails' option upon registration because they end up missing out on important communications from us -i had to manually go through and delete over 1000 families from the system recently, could not believe i couldn't just filter a group via a tag and delete them all in bulk... instead, this took hours and hours of my time -From a customer perspective, registration experience could be easier, better looking, and i want control over the emails a customer receives upon registering. -Would be great if i could automate a customized 'welcome' email as well as an email that automatically goes out to everyone 1 month and one week before class starts to prepare them for class. My main wish would be for a studio director consultant to sit down with me, analyze our current use of the software, listen to everything we do, everything we wish we could do, and then teach us how we could be using the software better, show us things we don't know, and just make sure we are operating as efficiently and effectively as possible with the product. Sort of like a nice, thorough audit of our current usage followed by a tutorial to improve future use.

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-09-20

Studio Director works well as the main database for our non-profit dance education program. We track over 600 family accounts, and this system has been working smoothly for us for about 4 years.

Lauren Deck

Studio Director works well for our non-profit dance program

Reviewed 2018-03-14

I appreciate the ability to easily pull student and family account data reports, as well as keep our dance classes and seasons well organized and archived.

Keara Trummel

My overall experience with The Studio Director has been very positive!

Reviewed 2017-08-10

The most outstanding thing about The Studio Director is their customer service. They are thorough, polite, helpful, and knowledgable. I get an email response typically within just a few minutes of asking my questions and the response includes step by step instructions on how to proceed. Their advice is invaluable.

Danelle Watson

Customer service is fantastic. their team is quick to reply, and incredibly patient and informative.

Reviewed 2018-02-16

The program is user friendly, and keeps us organized. I am so thankful for Studio Director. I mostly use and appreciate the following: the attendance, pro-rating abilities, cancelling classes, keeping track of substitutes, being able to send quick emails is easy, keeping track of who owes, who is in the performances, making charges for fundraisers, late fees is simple, the list goes on.

Danelle Watson

I am a Fan of the Studio Director

Reviewed 2017-02-10

When we first started using the Studio Director, it was easy to figure out, set up and start using right away. Their customer service is excellent- always helpful answering questions with explanations or choices. My studio is organized and profitable with the help of their program. It has a lot of functions/features so it can be customized to fit my studio needs. I highly recommend the Studio Director.

Kelly Stento

TSDirector is easy to use, and was my software of choice for communication with CostumeManger.com.

Reviewed 2018-01-18

Mobile access for staff and clients

Melanie Boniszewski

Love Studio Director software

Reviewed 2016-09-28

After testing a few softwares we decided on SD since it was the easiest to use and understand. They have incredible customer service. Probably one of the best customer service departments I've ever dealt with. They are always updating the software with new options and features. I would and do continue to highly recommend Studio Director.

Rachel Weitekamp

Good experience

Reviewed 2017-11-02

Keeps my classes and enrollments organized and customers can access at anytime and pay

Tina Banchero

Studio Director is a very helpful tool for our non-profit organization's youth dance program.

Reviewed 2017-07-18

Ability to run many reports that assist our program's operations and help us report on numbers and demographics to our funding sector.

cathy mcfarlane

There has been a lot to learn but worth it to help immensely with office management.

Reviewed 2017-05-01

Ease of communication with instructors, students and families. Keeping track of family balances. Comparison of year to year reports.

Susan Quint

Studio Director Review

Reviewed 2017-02-03

The customer support at The Studio Director is amazing. We are very grateful to have live people available and ready to help when its needed.

Edgar Ramírez Ramírez

Alot less headaches for Studio Owners and Dance Teachers

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-27

Who cares about the looks when running your studio is the main part. When talking to studio owners and dance teachers they tend to realize that running this business is a more difficult task than jumping on stage. This application gives you alot for not a really big fee. Schedules, presentations, costumer relationship (a.k. parents), and even merchandise selling. Whether its online or on your mobile phone, it's always available so you can stay connected and watch your business grow!

Christina Kistler

The customer service with The Studio Director is outstanding!

Reviewed 2017-07-24

I love the ease of use. I am NOT computer savvy at all, and it is easy for even someone like me to use!

Casey Royer

Full functional, but not easy to use

Reviewed 2017-11-01
Review Source: Software Advice

Awesome range of features, from class scheduling to automatic billing. Recital planning features are a bonus, too. Plus online registering is a needed feature in this day and age when parents want to be able to do everything online.

Lindsay Stewart

Studio Director serves many of our needs for an after-school dance training program for students.

Reviewed 2017-06-09

We are able to manage hundreds of family and student accounts, set up our seasonal class schedules and rosters, and manage our recitals.

Lauren Deck

The customer support team is quick to respond and very knowledgeable.

Reviewed 2017-05-04

We are still discovering new and helpful features. There are many tracking, managing, and reporting options that we use daily to help our programs run more efficiently.

Tisdale Dance Centre

Reviewed 2016-09-30

We love it! And your support is always amazing! This program definetely makes our studio run well and efficiently! We definetely try to use as many features as we can and as my second year using the program I am getting more comfortable using it and hope to put forth using some more features in the future

Myken Nunes

Studio Director has made registration & bookkeeping so easy and the customer support is outstanding

Reviewed 2017-11-28

I love the automatic billing and payment plan feature. The performance/recital reports create the recital program eliminating hours of work.

Jacinda Miller

Always, always helpful

Reviewed 2016-11-28

I reach out to the Studio Director several times throughout the year and they are always beyond helpful in answering my questions, providing me detailed instructions and honestly caring about making sure that everything works for my studio.

Judith Fuge

Once the system is set up with our classes, it's really easy for me and all our customers to use.

Reviewed 2018-01-25

The layout of classes is neat colourful And specific. I like the little icons that identify each genre

Melissa Barnes

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-11-19

I am the office manager for a small Tumbling & Cheerleading gym, this is our first year using TSD. As we work out the kinks and figure out the in's & out's of the program your customer service reps have been amazing! From big to small issues, they have been able to walk us through it all. We have been able to save a lot of time & trees with not having paperwork to do, and are proud of the fact that we have been able to go green! I know when I call that the calls back will be prompt and the person on the other end will be more than happy to help me solve any issue.

Meghan La Marca

Studio Director

Reviewed 2018-09-12

Their customer service is excellent, the software is pretty user friendly just would love more ease of online registration and a more updated parent portal.

Jacque Butzke

We love Studio Director and the excellent customer service and ability to customize features.

Reviewed 2017-07-28

Ease of use, web-based, customer service, customizable features. We appreciate how quickly Studio Director staff responds to questions.

Kris Nandory

Function and Service - Studio Director DELIVERS

Reviewed 2017-10-30

Ease of use! Lots of reporting features - I love that I can request new reports and they are usually implemented.

Leigh Girard

Your customer service rep was a great help! She was very informative!

Reviewed 2017-10-30

The system is quite easy to work with. Seems to take all information entered accurately. Also easy to run reports needed.

Karen Larden

Easy to navigate through the program

Reviewed 2017-06-29

Information is very accessible, allows for good communication with members. Reports are very helpful with our daily operations.

Rebecca Johnson

Great for a start up

Reviewed 2016-10-05

As a new dance studio this program has really helped me put a lot of important information together in one spot. I have been able to focus on running the business and getting more clientel because I don't have to wait for people to call so I can register them they register themselves on line and can control what their child is doing. This has been extremely helpful in that everyone is in the correct class in the computer and everyone is able to access any information they may need. The program is fairly easy to set up, even with my computer illiteracy I could manage on my own.

Candi Buchan

Excellent software and best customer support!

Reviewed 2016-12-22

I could not run my business without Studio Director! It is hands down the best software, so user friendly, and the customer support that comes with it is priceless. Worth every penny!

Ada Salie

Good software, but awkward/not straight forward formatting

Reviewed 2017-11-09

It has features that many softwares dont have, like organizing shows and events, but those features are hard to use, so even though they are there, our club makes our own spreadsheets. Costumer support is great and fast, but its tedious to call in with every question, so mostly we skip over things we dont understand.

Vanessa Jackson

We love using studio director!

Reviewed 2016-12-09

It makes our studio run smooth! With studio director, we are able to run our studio effectively. We organize, register, and all our accounts for all our families are kept organized on there as well.

Paula Terenzi Byrne

GREAT CUSTOMER SEVICE!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

It won't take long t receive an answer from this company. I am so impressed with the return calls or emails to help me out whenever I need them...and with the speed that's amazing. They are always available to make the corrections whenever I make the mistakes!

Marthavan McKeon

SSBT Review

Reviewed 2017-01-12

We have loved working with studio director. While our technical prowess can limit us at times, the customer support staff always eases our difficulties efficiently.

Debbie Felton

Awesome Customer Service

Reviewed 2017-09-29

Lucy Mancuso

The Studio Director software is very easy to use and the Customer Service is excellent.

Reviewed 2016-03-12

Pros: Easy to use & great to be able to send emails. Cons: Requires too much information for Prospects, sometimes we don't get address, email & phone numbers from potential clients, so it won't let me enter them in the computer unless I have all that information. Details: Customer Service is always very quick to respond and accommodate our requests.

Angel Hilemon

Studio Director Review by Dimensions Studio

Reviewed 2016-09-07

LOVE LOVE LOVE this software!! I used another very un-user friendly before finding Studio Director and I couldn't be more thankful!! It does so much and more!! If I can't figure something out, I can always count on getting an answer quickly with a return call or email. I HIGHLY recommend Studio Director!!

Kari Bodrug

Customer Service is excellent!

Reviewed 2017-08-07

I like that this software has functions for every aspect of my business. Recently, I asked if a certain function was available, and they created this function for me within the day. Totally awesome.

Vanessa Jackson

We love it for our dance club!

Reviewed 2017-06-10

We love it for our club. We try to use more and more of the program each year. We use it for pre approving, registering and keeping track of all of out dance families.

Loanne Dang

We absolutely could not run our studio without this software!

Reviewed 2016-03-15

The Studio Director has been an invaluable tool for us in managing our studio and communicating with our students and families. The interface is easy to use to set up classes, payments, student, family information, and so much more. As our studio grows, we've appreciated the report tools to manage the volume of class and student information in our database. We really like the email tool, with enhanced graphic and layout options, which allows us to create professional email communications to our students and families. The technical support we've had from the Studio Director staff has been phenomenal, and they've been able to resolve any questions or inquiries for us within hours, not days. There is so much flexibility to this tool, and as we expand our business, we are able to take advantage of more features of the software. We definitely made the right decision in choosing Studio Director to manage our studio information.

Cindy Damas

It's easy to understand and navigate

Reviewed 2017-06-27

The detailed family account page. I like how easy it is to navigate between the parents and students information.

Jaimie Bernstein

I have everything I need through Studio Director to run my studio!

Reviewed 2016-09-30

I went with Studio Director when I opened my dance studio almost 7 years ago. Back then, there weren't as many choices for software. However, even as newer programs have emerged, I have no need for anything else. Studio Director meets all of our needs. I love the ease of use from both our login and the parent's. I love all the reports to help streamline and find things. I love the costume ordering help. I love the inventory and ability for an online store. I love the recital/performance planning ability. And, I love the customer service. I don't even use all of the features, but know that I could should I need to. I also think it is great that they are constantly updating it to make it better. I honestly don't think that there is another program that does this much, so easily, and with such great customer service. I highly recommend it!

Karen Sjoblom

I am very happy we made the switch to The Studio Director!

Reviewed 2016-03-18

I am very satisfied with our choice to switch to The Studio Director. Our previous database software felt clunky and did not have a helpful client interface, so we never put our schedule or registration online. With TSD, we have and our families love it. I am still learning how to fully use some of the features, but Customer Service and Support is wonderful!!! Whenever I have a question I cannot figure out on my own, they are quick to reply to my emails. I do wish the program had a staff feature, not just for teachers, but for admin and assistant staff. I'd love to be able to track all my staff in one place. I also wish I could easily see item balances rather than running balances in the family ledger, but just today I learned from a webinar how to make that a little easier.

Melissa Flores

I think Studio Director is great!

Reviewed 2017-07-18

I love the ease of the user interface. It's very intuitive which is helpful when trying to figure out a new feature.

Ms. Smith

Great Software!

Reviewed 2014-09-11

I was in love with the ease of use of this software immediately! It is very user friendly and I didn't feel like I had to have a degree in computer programming to operate it. I had been with another program that was highly rated for tow months. The customer service couldn't always help me. I would call hoping to speak to an individual but got a recorded message. Instead of them calling me back, they sent an email. This happened time and again. Started using Studio Director, got into a jam, called and they actually returned my call! They helped me in layman's terms and I was able to continue working in the software. It took me over two weeks to set up the previous software, but only a week with Studio Director. Mind you, we have a small studio. Anyway, I am very pleased.

Karsia Slaughter

Best Software Out There!

Reviewed 2016-08-21

I have tried 4 software program and this by far has been the nest experience. Customer service is excellent and the software is very easy to use.

SAMANTHA RASMUSSEN

Fantastic!

Reviewed 2016-11-16

I've really enjoyed getting to know and use Studio Director for our two locations of dance and gymnastics studios. It has so many wonderful capabilities and their customer service has always been top notch.

Elizabeth McCullough

Customer service is very prompt in answering questions through email.

Reviewed 2017-08-10

The many features it provides. We love the emailing feature from the software. We also love how it keeps everything we provide in one place including inventory.

Shelly Pershing

Best choice I ever made for my Studio!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

I looked at several programs before finally making my choice to go with Studio Director. I am glad I looked around because when I finally found Studio Director, I found everything I needed in one package (that all the others were missing). It has been worth every minute spent learning and every penny spent on services! Support is fantastic! Rates are fair and reasonable! I find it very user friendly and my customers love being able to do business on-line! I am just sorry it took me so long to find. If I would have known about them sooner, I would have switched a long time ago. Hands down, THE BEST program in the industry!

Monique Dawood

Great Platform to Use for Class Organization

Reviewed 2016-04-12

The software is excellent for class organization and is good for email communication to members and prospects. It is easy to read and operate as a layman. Con-Billing Issues: not being able to separate out registration fees based on seasons, sibling discounts not applying between seasons. Unable to run auto pay and specifically separate to unpaid charges. Customer Service Issue: Phone calls are not answered, a message is left then a call is returned within one hour. It is inconvenient based on time zone and class operating times. Customer service is great when connected on the line with a representative.

Berry Ayers

I had two human error mistakes with setting up the software and my issues were fixed efficiently.

Reviewed 2017-08-14

User friendly navigation and set up. I appreciate the ease of reports and the look of the software. I've been using the software to set up for an upcoming opening of a new studio my company has started.

Angelika Stegmann

One satisfied customer!

Reviewed 2016-11-15

For the first six years of our school existence we used a different software until I had it with those unlogical features. I wish we would have used The Studio Director from the start. We're now in our 4th year with this software and it couldn't get any easier but it does. They listen to our complaints and suggestions and update the software every few months to make it easier to use or to add new features. We're very happy to use it -every day!

Sallie Quinones

Customer Service is GREAT

Reviewed 2016-06-08

I frequently have questions on the best way perform various functions in the database. Customer Service is consistently knowledgeable and timely in their responses. I sincerely appreciate the lengths they go to in making sure the customer understands how to get the most out of the system. While the system is relatively user-friendly once you know the basics, having Customer Service there to help for the specialty functions is really helpful - especially Steve, Sharon and Pam.

Shane Harden

Best Customer Service Ever!

Reviewed 2016-04-14

I have been using Studio Director for nearly 8 years now and have seen this software continually improve over time. It is by far the easiest to use and navigate and by FAR the easiest company to get service from. We started using SD when we only had 180 kids and now we are over 1000. We could have never gotten to where we are today without you! Thank you Studio Director for always being there for us when we can't figure something out!

Ruth Fisher

The best customer support ever!

Reviewed 2016-09-30

When we switched over to Studio Director I was worried that I wouldn't have support in changing my system of billing and running my studio. I shouldn't have worried because Studio Director has the most responsive support people ever. They always get back to us within a couple of hours and they help us understand things in a timely manner, which is very important to a busy studio. Thank you Studio Director!

R. Hirlehey

We love The Studio Director

Reviewed 2017-01-17

We love that we email or call support and within 1-2 hours have a response from a customer service representative. They are helpful in setting up new rates on a yearly basis and offer excellent customer service complete with clear details of how to fix our concerns. They also have been receptive in taking into account our requests for updates and changes to the functionality of the system.

Melanie Gibbs

Wonderful System

Reviewed 2016-11-15

My studios' experience with The Studio Director has been fantastic! They helped with the transition from a different database, have a ton of resources readily available, and answer customer service questions quickly and efficiently. Billing, reporting, and keeping student files organized has improved with the use of The Studio Director.

TIna Hansen

Studio Director

Reviewed 2017-02-09

I am very happy with Studio Director thus far and do love the improvements. With the latest update I have to comment that the colors are bad for me as very light and difficult to read for us in the office. If we could change those ourselves that would be great but I can't find a place to do this.

Casey O'Connor

So far, so good!

Reviewed 2016-09-27

I have only just begun to use Studio Director this year. The biggest thing that I love about it is the amazing customer service. Not only are they extremely quick to respond to inquiries, but very informative and helpful. I am still learning about all that Studio Director has to offer but so far haven't had any major problems, it has been a wonderful tool in organizing my classes, dancers, and their information.

Patti Woffinden

Studio Director is the program you need to run a successful dance studio!

Reviewed 2016-01-07

Studio Director is AWESOME!!! The ease and functionality of this program, makes running a studio a breeze. The site is constantly being upgraded and the office staff is very friendly and responds immediately to any questions or issues we are having. Everything you need to be successful is in this program!

Alex Wright

Studio Director makes managing our studio easy!

Reviewed 2016-08-18

We have been thrilled with Studio Director. It's easy to use, intuitive, and simple to navigate. I especially like being able to take attendance from my phone or tablet. Love that it is so easy to tailor Studio Director to my studio's needs.

Tobi Leveille

Awesome customer service

Reviewed 2016-10-31

Always call back in a timely manner and patiently walk us through our queries. This app offers the most user friendly platform of all the programs I researched.

carla Stewart

Exactly what I need

Reviewed 2016-10-17

Studio Director is the perfect program for managing my school. It anticipates my needs as I grow and the customer support is always quick and helpful. The only way to improve this software for me would be to add accounting functions. Thanks Studio Director

Celeste Agett

The Customer Service is AMAZING

Reviewed 2016-02-25

I recently took over at a studio where the director unexpectedly resigned. All I knew of studio director was teacher side of things. With no one to train me, I reached out to SD directly with LOTS of questions. Their staff were so personable, patient, and available!!

Tiffany Schmalz

Best program out there!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

After using this program to run your business you won't be able to live without it! This makes everything so simple and easy! & the tech support is amazing! You can always call with anything & everyone's so happy and willing to help!

Deborah Miller

Best Investment Ever!

Reviewed 2016-12-15

I am "old school", and didn't want to make the changes to online payments. So far, it has given me peace of mind and relieved much of the work that I always had to do. I highly recommend The Studio Director for many reasons!

Anne Easterling-Freifelder

October 24, 2016

Reviewed 2016-10-24

Overall, I am very pleased with Studio Director. And the staff are great! I always have frustrations with computers, so I have crises from time to time, but they are pretty much resolved quickly, thanks to Studio Director.

Suzy Mercien

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed 2016-03-22

We had some specific needs for our studio, and Steve at SD not only replied in an extremely timely manner, but he created a new report for us, and made some adjustments for us which will save us hours and hours of work.

Valerie Lyons

Great Program!

Reviewed 2016-10-10

We have been totally satisfied with your software and I am so glad we found you! And just to clarify, my three star rating on ease of use honestly might just be because Of me and not the software.

Nicole McKeever

McKeever School of Irish Dance loves Studio Director!

Reviewed 2016-03-10

Whenever I need help I get it so quick from this company! I am just getting to know their product and they have made it really easy for me to become confident using this product to run my dance school.

Monica Jones

Hands Down, the BEST studio software!

Reviewed 2016-10-31

The Studio Director has helped me increase my enrollees within just a few months. I've been using this software for only a month and it's helped me increase enrollees tremendously. I started with only 5 students believe it or not, but I a goal! This software has helped me organize and send out docs and confirmations timely. Would recommend this to any new studio owner! You need this! It takes so much load off of the Director.

Heidi Lewis

great service

Reviewed 2015-12-18

I tried other programs. I love that I can easily reach support on the phone and via email everytime I need help. My parents love the ease of pulling up their accounts and paying online.

Julien Marion

Like a lot!

Reviewed 2016-03-10

Give a 4 because you can't get quick access to someone. You've to get a call back. Besides that it's the only CRM we've used since we've opened our studio 3 years ago.

Aliza Rodriguez

Great Job!

Reviewed 2017-01-17

Recently I was trained via telephone on creating reports on Studio Director. The gentleman was very patient and very informative. Thank you so much!

Frank Mastrocola

The studio director is great service for your studio. It has helped us grow in many ways.

Reviewed 2016-04-08

The software is easy to use and they are always available with cutomer service to help you solve a problem or answer a question.

Rebecca Brettingham-Filice

Amazing!

Reviewed 2015-02-20

I highly recommend this product for any studio big or small. Fabulous customer service, willing to help with any problem big or small right away!

Vanessa Spicer

Great info

Reviewed 2017-04-13

This software is a great way to grow your studio. Much value in the info I received from the free trial.

Joan DeGraff

Thanks for So Much!

Reviewed 2016-09-16

So much attention to detail. Love how it's a one stop program for managing your studio records. Lots of flexibility in how you set up classes.

Olena Osika