Wayleadr Reviews

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.78/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

An amazing tool with many possibilities. Great people there, very supportive, we enjoy the implementation.
Absolutely love being able to book so easily, dont even have to rekey any info its that simple. Love that I can open and close the barrier with my phone - best parking experience I have ever had.
Seamless easy to use interface with the parker in mind at all times. The company saves money and everyone wins.
The only feature i feel is missing is more intergrations with other reporting software such as powerbi.
Overall there was nothing that stood out what would warrant negative feedback on the software.
A few updates caused the app to crash which caused some issues using the 'open' button to get into the carpark.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Park Office in a coworking space

Pros

As we operate a coworking space with multiple teams we struggled to manage our car parking spaces across different teams. Communication between different teams was not as fluid as members of the same team. The App allowed me to step away from the day to day manual work of making sure people kept to a system which was dreadfully time-consuming. The mobile app is super easy to use and the customer support is excellant.

Cons

Took me a while to work out how to work out the backend, that said, it is a very easy fix. Given the team, I am sure they will streamline it in no time.

MF

Mateo F.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

It simply works!

My overall experience has been great! Would definitely chose Wayleadr again!

Pros

The software itself works fantastically! Its very user friendly and easy to understand. The implementation is seamless and beyond that, the support from the Wayleadr team is fantastic. Our account manager and tech support were very engaged and wanted to help us succeed with their product.

Cons

There is no automatic user life cycle management with Azure AD. Meaning we will need to manually disable access to the system. This is more of a lacking feature.

BA

Bryan A.

Computer Software, 201-500 employees

Gets the Job Done!

Pros

It's incredibly easy to use and get the hang of, I'd definitely recommend it for anyone looking for a parking software solution. The company's garage isn't easy to navigate or get parking and this makes everything a whole lot easier.

Cons

There's no real cons I have in mind. I struggle to get parking sometimes but I don't think that's ParkOffice's fault!

NH

Niall H.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 5,001-10,000 employees

Overview of Wayleasr

Having been involved in the later stages of implementation of Wayleadr I found the support and guidance both from a admin and setup excellent. Now using Wayleadr day to day i ahve to say i have been very impressed.

Pros

The functionality of the software was easy to navigate after the initial setup and training from both an admin and user perspective.

PG

Patrick G.

Civic & Social Organization, 51-200 employees

Wayleadr - Parking made easier

So far in the time I have been using Wayleadr, I have not had a single issue or problem. It is a really usefull app that does what it is supposed to!

Pros

The app is so simple to use and in only a few clicks you can request parking for the following week and then sit back wait to receive notification on the request.

Cons

I have not had any issues with the software and find the whole app to function perfectly.

PA

Peter A.

Building Materials, 5,001-10,000 employees

Using Wayleadr

Pros

Being able to use Wayleadr on my mobile phone is so convenient.

Cons

Response to parking request could be a little faster (usually takes around 30 minutes before it's received).

SO

Shane O.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Hassle free product.

Hassle free, would recommend. A+++

Pros

Easy to use, weekly reminders, app fast and accurate.

Cons

I cannot find fault currently with this app and process. It does exactly as expected.

MO

Marianne O.

Retail, 501-1,000 employees

Easy Way is Wayleadr

Simple & Reliable

Pros

Friendly user, the app is very easy to use.

Cons

As a user, none. Wayleadr is very reliable.

KC

Katy C.

Facilities Services, 10,001+ employees

Easy to use and effective

Before Wayleadr my team spent hours every month scheduling parking spaces for our people, because there were competing demands for the same spaces. With Wayleadr, we have been able to set sensible and fair rules into the system which takes away this administration burden and gives us confidence that everyone has a fair allocation of parking

Pros

The app and web portal were incredibly simple to navigate - no training was required for any of the people in the office we rolled-out Wayleadr to.

Cons

It would be great to see where an allocated parking space is on a map (within the mobile app), so that when you arrive somewhere - you can be certain you're parking in the correct place

AM

Anthony M.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Use of Wayleadr (previously ParkOffice) at Iress

Customer service has been prompt and excellent

Pros

Integration with Okta for Single Sign-On. Easy to use Mobile App. Notifications are relevant and informative.

Cons

Would be great to have more visibility around how spaces are allocated where there is increased demand

IR

Iris R.

Pharmaceuticals, 10,001+ employees

A really useful and user-friendly tool

This tool represents a big benefit for the company in terms of parking booking management as we are sharing same building with other companies and we can have track of space and assigned places to each worker.

Pros

We use this tool in the company to book our Parking. This is really useful as I can book for any date and will get a notification with my assigned parking place. I like how user-friendly this tool is and the mobile option is really a good point. I highly recommend it to any company that would need to manage the parking booking.

Cons

Would like to enable SSO (Single-Sign-On) so no need to introduce the password each time we log in into the website. Same for mobile phone.

HG

Helen G.

Architecture & Planning, 11-50 employees

Excellent Parking App

Not having enough spaces for everyone is the main reason we started using this software. This has meant that spaces not being utilised during the day are released now and people are able to park.

Pros

How easy it is to use to ensure the spaces are utilised efficiently. We have 16 spaces with 19 people that need the spaces. Using this app ensures that everyone gets a space each day. It really works well.

Cons

Reporting function is not there yet and administering the software could be easier. As an administrator it would be good to see what spaces are being used every day and what is available. At the moment, you can see this but they are all together and not in any particular order.

im

ismail m.

Pharmaceuticals, 1,001-5,000 employees

Park Office review

easy to find parking space

Pros

The app is easy to book parking space for cars

Cons

Password required is so long . maybe you can ease the controls.

Aodhán Ó.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Eliminates all the hassle of managing our carpark

This has solved the hassle of managing a carpark when there are already too many important things to manage in the office

Pros

Before this we operated off a texting group which was a pain with all the notifications. This allows those who need a space easily reserve and is fully transparent.

Cons

Difficult to get everyone to adapt to using it but once we showed how useful it was in a team meeting, everyone was onboard

LL

Lee L.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

5 star review

Great experience overall. No issues with the service.

Pros

The app is easy and efficent to use. I have been using the app for several months and it works like a charm

Cons

Nothing new apart from the app freezing the odd time.

AN

Andrea N.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Painless way to book parking

Pros

It’s easy to request a parking spot with this software and I get a quick reply to let me know if I’ve secured a place. This helps me plan my travel as I only use a car to get to work on rare occasions. There is also a nice feature of thanking you when you give up a previously requested space, and this motivates me to always release spaces for others.

Cons

In an ideal world it would be great to have an immediate answer regards parking spot availability, but perhaps the algorithm for allocation precludes that, for now at least.

CL

Chris L.

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

As parking mgmt apps go - wayleadr is way out in front

Pros

It's intuitive and simple to use, which makes user not avoid using it.

Cons

the response for confirmation of booking slots could be a little quicker

NC

Nicola C.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Excellent product

Great product

Pros

This product is great and makes everything a lot easier

Cons

I have seen no flaws with the product, it is perfect

SC

Shane C.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Positive feedback

Very Positive

Pros

Ease of use of app; simple clear and concise

Cons

Nothing i can think of at this stage of use

jc

jennifer c.

Higher Education, 501-1,000 employees

Parking reservation on your mobile

parking management when spaces are extremely limited.

Pros

The parking management system is easy to use and when on the go. Simple to apply for a parking space in advance but also release the space if you no longer require it.

Cons

I have not identified any issues with the soft wear and its application.

RS

Rose S.

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Wayleadr-Easy to use

Wayleadr has been easy to use since day one.

Pros

It is easy and quick to use. When I need to go into the office last minute, it always helps me find a place.

Cons

I have really had no difficulties with this other than changing which vehicle I have already reserved a spot for.

HN

Helen N.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Easy and efficient parking software

Makes life a lot simpler knowing if you have a parking space or not. Takes the stresses away when travelling far.

Pros

Its easy to use. When I need a parking space I can always rely on this parking software as it never lets me down. When I've booked a space its send out reminders closer to the time to remind me I have a space. This prompts me to either release my space if I no longer require it or use it on the day I booked it. But I love the app the most as its quick and easy to use and handy to have on my phone.

Cons

Not really sure what I like least about this as its so simple to use and causes me no grief.

DM

David M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Excellent

Pros

It’s quick to sign up to and the interface is slick. You can check parking availability in real time and book up to 2 weeks in advance, with a weekly reminder to book your space.

Cons

Haven't found anything to dislike to date

Alexander L.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Great piece of software

Pros

Sorted out our parking issues overnight, everything is automated now. I'd definitely recommend this to any business that has to manage parking.

Cons

There was some work involved in setting it up at the start, but once that was done we were set!

AW

Aidan W.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Fantastic app

Pros

The fact that it is so easy to use and ensures that I have a parking spot before I even leave my house

Cons

N/A