CocoFax Logo

CocoFax is the best online HIPAA-compliant fax solution.

CocoFax Reviews

4.4

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.02/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

egoldfax
faxlogic

The provision of a free fax number makes CocoFax outstanding. The ability to send fax from computer and to send fax from Gmail has been made easy with CocoFax.
Like its integration with gmail, the ability to go back and forth from fax - email, and back again is great.
Cocofax is the best electronic faxing tool when you must remain hipaa compliant in the healthcare industry. It is also very user friendly.
I don't really need to use the service very much, so cost is the problem.

Hospital & Health Care, 201-500 employees

HIPAA Compliant electronic faxing

Pros

Cons

It is not specific to CocoFax, apparently there is no way to "fax" without a fax number. It would be great to not need a fax number.

Hi there, We're so happy that you are pleased with CocoFax. We strive to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to know we have accomplished just that.

HS

Heather S.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

People do still fax

Technology is amazing, from my little phone and with the receivers printer paper. A show ready menu or cost evaluation is instantly and professionally in the hands of the person I need. New meaning for "From my Kitchen to Yours".

Pros

Now.we are closed and still working but from home, like kitchen table office. Ideas for menu design, ingredient list and all restaurant needs are bring upgraded and shared with each other. Our food purveyor wanted a fax sent so he had an immediate hard copy. A fax? Coco Fax read the easiest and said it did everything we needed. Fast download, Coco Fax easily got the documents ready to send, we could preview and edit and get a fax number for the restaurant, on my phone. It did everything it said and I was easily able to fax a professional document to the person I'm relying on to reduce food costs so their Chef could prepare the menu on site.

Cons

I can't complain, download was quick and does not take space or run down battery. Compatibility was perfect and my papers were faxed with speed, how I wanted and it was from my kitchen table.

Hi Heather, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your feedback with CocoFax. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and we are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience, it means the world to our entire team!

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Work needs to be done- good concept

Pros

The software is very easy to download and get set up. The user interface is slick.

Cons

When it times comes to fax you enter the fax you must go through and hit the add recipient button. That button should be a different color because it seems optional. Last, the app only sent a handful of faxes correctly and it did not receive faxes at all. I had my employee use a real fax machine and I received faxes perfectly. So it appears there is a glitch between sending to and receiving faxes from a real fax machine.

Hi there, Thank you for you review. We are sorry at this time CocoFax failed to meet your expectation. In fact, you can save the number as a contact so you will not have to enter the fax number again. The color is grayed out and will turn green just to let you know that you have entered a valid number. As to the receiving issue, there could be some glitch. You may kindly let us know via chat or email and we would be more than happy to help. Feel free to message us at support@cocofax.com if you have any further questions as we are always here to help.

SG

Shirley G.

Alternative Dispute Resolution, self-employed

Absence of Customer Service

Was great until the server stopped working on March 13, 2024

Pros

Best service especially when calling landlines with fax machines attached

Cons

There is no response from the sales team or customer services

HB

Henry B.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Online FAX services

Avoiding a land line and the cost of service.

Pros

I don't need a separate line for sending or receiving FAX documents.

Cons

I have not yet found a FAX template that I could use outside of email.

Hi Henry, We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to share your feedback with us. I'm going to pass along your request to our product development team to see if they can consider the template feature. I'll be sure to keep you updated.

MP

Mojca P.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Good alternative for physical fax machine

Me and my team are satisfied as we get rid of old faxing machine. Now everything is electonically, we are satisfied.

Pros

I can send faxes and preview received ones even when out of office. It is easy to manage files and check them. Faxing is also possible from my smartphone. CocoFax also supports faxing PDF and Word files, what is just what I need. Contacts directory helps me to quickly find a receiver.

Cons

Actually nothing. It's simple and it does its job.

Hi Mojca, Thank you so much for your feedback. We are really glad that you enjoyed CocoFax. Thanks for the review and for being a great customer!

Online Media, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Best Fax app services

Pros

Cons

I feel there should be a manual for how to fax from iPhone so that users don't undergo the stress of looking it up.

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with CocoFax. We're sorry to know you have problems faxing from iPhone, actually you can find the guide in our help center. If you'd like to discuss how we could've made your experience better, please email us at support@cocofax.com at any time.

CO

Candida O.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

User Friendly

Great product, but don't use it enough to justify the cost.

Pros

The software was easy to use. Instructions were easy to follow.

Cons

I don't really need to use the service very much, so cost is the problem.

Hi Candida, we are super happy to hear CocoFax works fun for you. If you do not fax on a regular basis, I recommend you to use our free service rendering several pages to fax off. Please let us know if you have any additional questions and should you wish to reconsider the service at a later date we would love to have you back with us. You can message us at support@cocofax.com at any time.

JB

Juan B.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

New Customer

To soo to say new customer

Pros

avility to receive fax and send them from my PC

Cons

The first fax I sent was not received by the other person and on my dashboard says that the transmition was susccessfull.

Hi Juan, Your review is very concerning to us. We would appreciate it if you could provide us more details at support@cocofax.com so that we can better help you in this case.

HJ

Heather J.

Medical Practice, 1,001-5,000 employees

Great fax app

Pros

easy to use. easy to download. very quick

Cons

nothing it works well. have no complaints

Hi Heather, We're so happy that you are pleased with our service. CocoFax strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to know we have accomplished just that.

RH

Randy H.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Failed Inbound Faxes

It was good at first....slowly spiraled as important inbound faxes kept failing.

Pros

Ease of use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is a good customer service rep.

Cons

The software seems to be outdated or lines are old. 90% of my faxes started failing after 7 months of being with them. They would tell me its the sender's fault, despite the fact it kept happening with multiple senders. Come to find out they timed out. This means Coco servers are prehistoric. A 7 page inbound fax is to large and it will fail. The tech team will say...its the senders fualt....whatever.

CM

Catherine M.

Religious Institutions, 1-10 employees

Coco Fax did not deliver

Not professional

Pros

No pros. Did not meet expectations as it did not send my fax properly or deliver tracking report

Cons

Hard to install, kept looping to home page, did not recognize my file had multiple pages, did not provide a tracking report

Hi Catherine, We're so sorry about the issues you've been having with CocoFax. We know how frustrating it is when you failed to send faxes or download the app. However, there is a complex mix of factors for failed faxes like transmitting error, the destination number was busy on another call, etc. Please help us improve by providing us with more information. And you will receive the tracking report...

EC

Ed C.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 1-10 employees

Support nonexistent

limited

Pros

Not sure too early to tell It could be goo just don't know yet

Cons

No user support I am having and issue and there is no one to contact

Hi Ed, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I'd like to sincerely apologize for the experience you had before. As a result of your feedback, we are providing our team with additional customer service training to prevent similar situations from happening in the future. If there's anything else that I can help you with at the moment, please feel free to reach out and I would be more than happy to help.

TZ

Thomas Z.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Prodcut Trial Review

Great use, but painfully slow

Pros

Ease of installation, great user interface, great reporting and alerting tools.

Cons

Very slow and takes very long time, even counting the factors that the receiving faxing machine is old , slow lines in receiving , etc.

Hi Thomas, Fantastic to read about your experience with CocoFax. Wire transmission could be disturbed due to some unexpected factors. The technical engineer is looking into it. Should you have any additional questions or requires us in the future, please let us know at Support@cocofax.com

MG

Matt G.

Logistics and Supply Chain, self-employed

Used other for less than 6 months

Coco Review

Not Good. It took too long to generate/send a fax. Plus, when I attempted to upload a custom Word fax cover sheet it errored out. Therefore, I had to recreate a fax cover sheet, etc. Plus, the format was sloppy and didn’t look professional. Having an option to add fields to cover sheet and a company logo would be nice.

Pros

The concept of using email to fax. The concept is exactly what I was looking for.

Cons

It’s actual functionality. Performance was poor. Seemed intuitive but did function accordingly, as perceived. So it was not intuitive and experienced issues while trying to send a simple fax.

Hi Matt, Thank you so much for taking your valuable time to share your experience with CocoFax. Your concerns will be revieve and considered by the time. We will manage to serve you better next time. Should you have any additional questions or require further support, please let us know at support@cocofax.com.

BS

Bradley S.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

When you can't send that critical fax...

Will be asking for my money back. I could have overnighted the document for 1/2 the cost. Not worth the money (or aggravation).

Pros

The initial low cost made the product attractive.

Cons

Inability to determine why a fax will not send. When you buy credits to send large faxes, you don't know how much to buy. The message on outbox just tells you there are not enough credits. I had 60 free pages and spent another 30$ to send a 330 page fax and it still would not go.

Hi Bradley, We're so sorry to hear of your less than satisfactory experience with CocoFax and hope you will accept our sincerest apologies. We suggest you check the failed reason in the outbox or you can provide us more details for checking. For the credits, the cost per additional page is depending on the plan you choose. For the Lite plan, each page costs $0.2, so 30$ credits will convert to 150...

LL

Lisa L.

Computer Software, self-employed

CocoFax came to my rescue!

I’m so happy with how easy it is to use, when I get a job somewhere in the future I would definitely get a license for it when I need to fax something again.

Pros

I needed to fax something urgent without leaving my house. CocoFax allowed me to use a free trial, get the faxes sent and received a resolution to my problem within days. Without it I would have had to enter the COVID zone of FedEx and as a high risk person CocoFax literally saved my life!

Cons

I received a few faxes that were not for me so someone is missing them.

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for your insightful feedback and top-notch review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and do apologize that you have likely received any spam faxes. The team will look into it. Feel free to reach us at support@cocofax.com

EW

Edith W.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Fast and simple

I love this online fax service which saved my time waiting around the fax machine.

Pros

cocofax enable me to port my number in so that I can better manage all my fax numbers.

Cons

Nothing dislike right now. Technical support reponses so fast whenever I got a problem.

Hi Edith, Thank you for your review. We truly value your feedback and look forward to hearing more from you more often.

JC

Jennifer C.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

so easy to use

I absolutely LOVE this product. I can use my phone or computer and its so simple and wasy to upload the files you need to send even if its you taking a pic from your phone

Pros

I love that I can do this by phone or email bc no one has a fax machine anymore

Cons

i wish we could earn more free pages. There may be a way and im overlooking it but i dont think there is.

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We suggest you get the invite link on your control panel to invite others to get more free pages. For any other questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact us at support@cocofax.com.

MW

Monet W.

Financial Services, self-employed

Coco fax

I rate it a 10

Pros

I like the fact you have instant access to documents at the click of a button

Cons

no complaints great service real-time docs

Hi Monet, Thanks for your trust, we're thankful for amazing customers like you. For any other questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact us at support@cocofax.com.

Lh

Laurie h.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Some glitches

Midline experience due to the glitch in reporting the fax delivery incorrectly every single time.

Pros

I liked the fact this seemed easy to use and I could sent it to an email as well.

Cons

The software tells me my fax didn't go through every single time and in reality it went through just fine. That is annoying as I have to take an extra step and call my client.

Hi Laurie, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We're so sorry that you received the wrong notification. Our tech support team is prioritizing the issue you're facing, and we're currently looking into how this could have happened. We would appreciate it if you would provide us your email address or more information on your experience. We can also be reached at support@cocofax.com.

KP

Kennedi P.

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

The best online fax service.

I think cocofax is a great fax service that can make faxes more and more accessible. Anyone who requires faxing should give it a shot.

Pros

I can use Cocofax to fax electronically via any device and browser, cocofax made fax easier for me and my company to simply log in and prepare all the services for me.

Cons

One thing I have to mention is that we need to connect to the Internet to use cocofax. Sometimes if I cannot connect to the Internet, sending a fax will be a concern.

Hi Kennedi, Thank you so much for the excellent feedback. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with us. Please kindly note that faxing requires an internet connection. For any other questions or concerns, you are welcome to contact us at support@cocofax.com.

CO

Corina O.

Accounting, self-employed

CocoFax rocks!

Pros

I found CocoFax very easy to install & get started with, and seamless to use. It give me a fax option for my small business, without the hastle and expense of a dedicated fax land line. I'm also a paperless office at this point, which makes CocoFax even more valuable as a cloud-based option.

Cons

I haven't found anything yet that I don't like about this software. I went from using a traditional dedicated land-line fax number to this cloud-based option, and so far it's great.

Hi Corina, Thanks so much for the excellent feedback and we are delighted to read about your fantastic experience with CocoFax! Please feel free to message us at any time at support@cocofax.com

AI

Abdulbasit I.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

My view on the usage and functionality of CocoFax

Sending faxes overseas

Pros

How easy it is to view your fax reports, keep tab on how much you've spent on sending faxes and even the duration it took to send them. I would have loved it more if free faxes (just a few for testing) are given to first time users to test out the system before committment.

Cons

It's ease of use and reporting style. The cost of sending is known and you can easily use a fax number from other regions without actually leaving there

KW

Kimberly W.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Super Easy to use

Pros

I needed to fax a document, and during COVID, I am working from home. I utilized CoCoFax and it could not have been any easier to use! I downloaded the program and it was ready to go. It was super easy and intuitive to use. I would highly recommend this program.

Cons

Nothing, it was super easy to use. I don't have to fax very often, so I am not sure about someone who has a larger volume that they need to fax.

Hi Kimberly, We truly appreciate it you take your valuable time to share with us your CocoFax experience. We are pleased that you feel happy using CocoFax Service. Please feel free to message us at any time at support@cocofax.com