Additional information for FaxLogic
Key features of FaxLogic
View All Features
- Automated Routing
- Delivery Management
- Email to Fax
- Fax to Email
- Whitelisting / Blacklisting
• FaxLogic is a virtual FoIP solution that works with or without fax machine hardware, using cloud-based deployment to switch from legacy systems and perform 256-bit AES encrypted, SSL secured and HIPAA compliant fax communications.
• Users can retain existing local and toll-free fax numbers or have them provided by FaxLogic, while the service also supports compatibility with popular file types across Microsoft Office documents, PDFs and image formats including BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG and TIFF.
• FaxLogic's true multi-sser feature supports user-level audit-trail and granular access control to private and shared folders, functions, and system resources, plus document sharing and collaboration via own logins.
• FaxLogic provides its own advanced web client application, promising the access and functionality to send, receive, review and manage fax documents from within any standard web browser.
• A secured hosted repository allows for document storage while other features include email and mobile / SMS integration for performing general fax operations or receiving send / receive transit notifications.