HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend8.76/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

It works great in terms of keeping track of opportunities, leads, customers etc. I also like that you can log (and track) your emails, notes, calls, and the like.

MP

Mal P.

It helps me with my inbound marketing, SEO, CRM and many other needs. The vendor is great and customer service is incredibly responsive and helpful.

BF

Brad F.

There is this general issue I have (or struggle with) when it comes to Hubspot is all the different tools that they have and how they all sort of work together but also maybe not.

The result is that I have to manually tell it not to enter a personal email into the CRM, which is a pain.

JL

Joni L.

And its sometimes hard to know which "hub" you are in and whether that communicates with other places.

HubSpot Sales Hub users...

Salesforce Sales Cloud-logocaret

Insightly-logocaret

Insightly

Zoho CRM-logocaret

Zoho CRM

How would you rate HubSpot Sales Hub?

Brooke W.

Head of Marketing

E-Learning, 1-10 employees

Better than you even realize

Transcript

Brooke W: Hi, my name is Brooke. I'm the director of customer success. I would give HubSpot Sales a five...

Great Product, Ease of Use and Control

Transcript

Courtney K.: Hi, I'm Courtney. I'm a founder and I give HubSpot Sales Hub a five out of five. For more...

HubSpot is a fantastic tool to use for Sales or Marketing

My experience has been a great experience. I am truly able to rely on this system to get my work done.

Pros

My absolute favorite thing about this tool is the ability to enroll prospects into a pre-made sequence. I can set the certain days and times for the emails to be sent and tasks to be created like "call person X". It auto un-enrolls as soon as the person replies which is great because if they reply while im OOO or on vacation, it will not send them another email without me knowing.

Cons

I am not able to mass upload a group into a template unless I upgrade to a different version. This to me seems like such an easy process, but I'm not allowed to have the ability to do it because we have to upgrade. The product has the ability to do it, but the admin will not allow for this extra charge.

Simple and Robust CRM

We use Hubspot for multiple things. However, for a CRM system, it's much easier to use and teach than most other CRM systems. I think for sales reps, it's simple enough to use and it's helpful to have the marketing tools partnered with it that are simple.

Pros

I personally prefer Hubspot for Sales over marketing any day. For a CRM it's much more user-friendly than that of Salesforce or Sugar. It's easy to connect to your emails to track progress of leads and if you really dive into it, then there's a lot of features to make your overall sales process easier like workflows, segmented lists, etc.

Cons

Uploading documents can get lost in deals, contact, or company. If you're missing a contact for a company, things can get messy. They also do a lot of updates which causes the site to crash a lot.

Powerful Sales Automation with Major Discounts for Startups

Access to extremely powerful tools that are completely reshaping our company. This is a game changer for our company, allowing us to streamline so many processes and understand our performance much better through the reporting.

Pros

The enterprise level tools and automations that come with the Hubspot Sales Hub are impressive. They are extremely powerful to be able to automate a lot of our processes, and create a workflow that is better for our customers as well. As we roll out more automated workflows, our company will be more efficient and more productive all the while creating a better user experience for our customers and allowing us to close more deals with our leads. It's an all-around win.

Cons

This can be prohibitively expensive for small companies to scale up unless you are able to access the Startup discount which is extremely helpful in the first years to be able to implement these enterprise-level tools into our small company. However, there is a lot of pressure to grow our revenues quickly in order to justify the rising costs of Hubspot as the discount becomes less and less each year. We hope that we will be able to increase our sales enough as a direct result of our increased efficiency in order to justify keeping it though.

The most important tool I use daily

I couldn’t live without this tool in my day to day. My experience has always been very pleasant and helps my team find success on every project we work on.

Pros

This website is a driving factor of my business needs. It’s the main one used daily from my team and it drives results across the board. The ability to track in detail statistics and metrics, is a complete game changer and is the guard rails that my team needs in order to narrow down what we are doing right or wrong. Fully customizable, extremely user friendly, and simple enough for any skill set to create full blown campaigns at a click of a button.

Cons

Because of how detailed the website is, it offers many options that may be hard to find exactly what you are looking for. It can sometimes be challenging for first time users to understand the verbiage or location of exactly what they are trying to find.

Great SASS for large organizations

I love the platform and have used it personally in my business, and with multiple clients. It's a great tool and it's functionality is a huge plus - if you are at the level where you need this type of support.

Pros

The platform is really large and offers a lot of functionality. The ability to manage social, email, customers, and workflows is incredibly valuable - especially if you have a very large audience (5k ppl on your list or more).

Cons

While it's terrific for large companies, it's a bit large for smaller companies or startups. The price can also be prohibitive if you have a limited budget and small audience.

The Perfect Application to Support Your Team's Transition to Inbound Sales

With declining results from outbound sales tactics - telemarketing, events, etc - we decided to look into HubSpot's Sales 'module'. Our team got to know about the solution from HubSpot's Academy and after onboarding with the free features, we transitioned to the HubSpot Sales Pro option to derive even greater sales productivity.

Pros

1. Actively supports HubSpot's refreshing Inbound Sales methodology 2. Quick & easy to get started and use 3. Excellent value 4. Integrates well with HubSpot's Marketing & CRM

Cons

I'm afraid I can't think of any.

Perfect software, amazing customer support!

Pros

Hubspot is very easy to use. You have to take some time to deep into all the functionalities but once you find out how it works, it will make your life much more easier! It helps us on daily basis to organise our sales leads flow, manage followups notifications, sales related tasks. Love the email sequences and templates features! And yes... a GREAT customer support!

Cons

Really nothing that I do not like about this software. I only had one small issue once I set up sequences - it didnt track the answers so the results from the email sequence campaign wasnt correct. But their great customer support team helped me to solve this issue quite quickly.

You get what you pay for

Pros

Hubspot has a lot to offer for any scenario you can imagine. Allowing cross-functional team members access can help with communication gaps. You can also setup alerts for specific events within Hubspot to select users or groups. Our marketing team likes the campaigns, although I don't think they use them as much as they thought they would.

Cons

Hubspot is very complex because it has so much to offer. Without a professional team to build out your instance, it can easily become tangled which will break the workflows. I strongly suggest investing in help to design, implement, and maintain (at least for a little while) your instance. We made the mistake of letting our design team go before they finished troubleshooting and cleaning up the design flaws and 2 years later it still doesn't work properly.

Track your leads through Sales Process

Very easy to get set up and going. By tracking the phases of the sale and moving between (can use drag and drop in table view) it easily allows a quick view of the sales funnel. It allows for quick interaction with HubSpot marketing to send targeted communication relevant to the stage of the deal. The export function is also a favorite as it facilitates quick reporting on fields managed in HubSpot into presentations or management reports.

Pros

The ease of tracking initial prospects through all the phases of sales we track to ultimate won or lost deal

Cons

Inability to go back and link communication with prospects not initially logged in the client record. Unless all emails are logged and tracked when the contact record is accessed some emails may not be present in Hubspot.

The pure form of inbound marketing

Pros

I like the huge number of email templates (+1ooo) and the email tracking feature.

Cons

the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is just one of other solutions HubSpot offer. therefore you would better 'adopt' its other products because they running together smoothly. that's great if you decide to launch a business for the scratch, because the migration form an ecosystem to HubSpot is costly. and that's right HubSpot products is an ecosystem and it is wise to think of that way. even when they present their product as a standalone ones.

Prospect chaos reigned in

If you are currently using excel or any other non CRM software to track your prospects, STOP. Switch to Hubspot! You won't be sorry.

Pros

I was previously using Excel to track prospects. It was working although it was VERY time consuming. Then I discovered Hubspot! Life has never been better! I have all my prospects in one place. I can track the correspondence I have with each prospect and set follow up reminders. It's all in one place and the history of the account is easy to review.

Cons

I use the free version, which does not include the email campaign feature which is a bummer. But you get a lot for the free version, including dashboards for pipeline evaluation, which is great.

A good sales tool for smaller teams

Pros

I think Hubspot is really killing it with integrated marketing and sales tools. I used to work for a smaller agency where we used their suite, and it worked perfectly for us. The sales tool is great, because you can send automated emails straight from within the tool. Sidekick is also really great for tracking how customers are interacting with your emails. Everything is geared towards personal communication, which I loved.

Cons

When I moved to a bigger company, I realized that a tool like Hubspot Sales probably wasn't going to work for such a global organization. We needed something a little bit more powerful to connect everything together.

Great Scheduling Tool for meeting with Clients

Great tool with lots of features, have had a positive experience using Hubspot Meetings tool.

Pros

We use Hubspot Meetings to let clients book appointments with members of our team. It integrates with Outlook and updates instantaneously so clients can't book at unavailable times.

Cons

(Hubspot Meetings) - it would be great if the automatic calendar invite meeting subject line could be customized. Currently it says "Team Member Name & Client Name." I always have to update the meeting invite to include something more specific.

Best sales software, but expensive

All our sales pipelines are on Hubspot. It's really good because we can connect with Hubspot CRM and automate most of our process.

Pros

Hubspot is really complete and it has an amazing API which you can connect almost any app to it. All our sales pipelines are on Hubspot Sales, and it does an awesome job.

Cons

Hubspot does really have a lot of good features and is the best software out there, but the price is really expensive. Sometimes we consider moving away from it just to lower some of our costs.

Great Product, Ease of Use and Control

it is good as companies are starting out and salespeople are getting comfortable

Pros

This is a good starter CRM. Sales folks will need to get a foundation and utilize more than a spreadsheet. This has stronger accountability but less reporting or workflows as something such as SFDC.

Cons

The UI is a touch childish - perhaps it's just me and maybe not important but seems less business and just not quite as professional as what I am used to in the Enterprise world.

Great for a small startup

Overall, Hubspot streamlines the sales experience and gives you the nudges/prioritization you need to stay on top of tasks. It's definitely helped me - I don't know how much value it provides for the price point, but I'm not the admin/buyer.

Pros

I've been very impressed with Hubspot's capabilities (especially as someone who has used Salesforce before). Deal/contact creation and management is user-friendly and easy, and love the ability to push tasks to myself. I especially love the integration with gmail.

Cons

Some integrations are buggy/weak - the integration with Asana is especially poor, as the functionality once a task is pushed to Asana it is not useful. Also wish there was a way to filter the way attachments are automatically added - having a ton of email signatures saved is annoying when you're trying to find a contract.

An excellent platform for tracking sales albeit a bit pricy

For our application, we liked Hubspot a lot. It made financial sense to us to pay for the product. Most of our sales were big ticket institutional sales and we needed to carefully manage leads which HUbspot allowed us to accomplish.

Pros

- Excellent customer support - Excellent training/wiki support - Userfriendly interface - Intuitive menu and other flows - easily got the hang of it. - Excellent certification program and tests - got certified in about two months of daily use.

Cons

- It is a bit on the expensive side for a small business. We were in the B2B side of business, so we did not have a large list of prospects. For B2C businesses, the pricing can be tricky.

HubSpot as Used for Managing Social Media Accounts and Writing Blogs

Pros

HubSpot, most conveniently, is a nexus for so many needs and functions that your website depends on. It covers sales figures, visits, article creation, leads, social media posts, and more. You cannot only monitor the production of these things, but their overall effectiveness. This crucially democratizes the results brought by the collective efforts of a team, results which would typically reach those employees at the discretion of the bosses with access to that information. In short, HubSpot is convenient and aids every employee in feeling invested in day to day results.

Cons

As we know, software programs are ever-changing and never perfect. There are minor inconveniences, such as a lack of drag-and-drop options for photos. HubSpot is not perfectly compatible with smartphones yet, in the Safari browser on the iPhone, I am unable to alter social media phrasing and links. These problems aren't terribly significant, and I am sure they will be fixed with time, but they nonetheless leave more to be desired. And of course, there are occasional glitches, such as double postings on social media, or a posting that goes live on the site but takes an hour or so to register on the Published page on HubSpot.

Best Inbound Integrated Salesforce Platform

Pros

It's integrated with all our inbound actitivity, marketing, webtraffic etc etc

Cons

The permissions management could be improved

HubSpot Sales Hub is awesome, but the cost can rack up fast

Overall, the HubSpot Sales Hub is good foe increasing efficiency and productivity of your sales team.

Pros

The HubSpot Sales Hub is capable in so many ways — it enables our sales team members to call from the platform, take notes, search quickly, and run through their tasks automatically. Perhaps the greatest advantage from an administrative standpoint is the ability to automatically create tasks with workflows and see that they get done in a timely manner.

Cons

The worst thing about this software — by far — is the fact that you have to pay more and more money for each little feature. There’s not a lot of value-add here, and the software boasts a LOT of cool features that are not inexpensive to use. The tiered plan system is a bit frustrating when you (understandably) find out that you don’t have access to the most powerful features, or when someone on your sales team sees what they could be doing and wonders why they can’t.

Helps us track ROI and close more deals.

Our sales and marketing departments use HubSpot Sales to help measure the success of both our marketing team (to help funnel leads to our sales department) and the success of our sales team (to see to ROI and close rate). HubSpot Sales helps keep our team organized as we can track who has reached out to a specific lead and where that lead is at in the sales funnel.

Pros

Below are the 3 biggest benefits to us in using Hubspot sales: - Sequences - Templates - It gives you the ability to track the sales process/funnel

Cons

- It would be nice if you could limit user uses based on landing pages or how they came in. - HubSpot's company information can be incorrect at times.

Excellent tool for sales productivity and email tracking

Pros

The email tracking is fantastic. You can quickly see when and where your emails and getting open. The CRM integration with Salesforce is also great as it can automatically log emails you are sending into salesforce. It is also great to have templates within hubspot sales that allow you to quickly grab templated emails for fast prospecting.

Cons

Nothing in particular. I did notice they are getting rid of the location function of the email tracking. I personally like that feature to see what location emails are being open so I am sad to see that go.

Hubspot Sales is necessary for sales processes

i use HS sales every day and it is a necessary tool. it helped us to improve our sales performances

Pros

hubspot sales is an indispensable tool for any salesperson. it allows you to prioritize accounts, do lead generation, follow neat prospecting sequences

Cons

Not all hubspot features are easy to use, sometimes is necessary to set html, but every month the platform is updated and improved.

33 CBD Supply Hubspot Review

Pros

Overall functionality and product options as well as the extensive educational platform

Cons

Different contracts for different modules

No complaints for Freemium Software.

I like the business model. There are lots of features for free and you can choose to upgrade as your job function or company grows.

Pros

In my sales role, my favorite function of HubSpot is the ability to track your prospects in the sales funnel, but also the ability to see when emails are opened. This way I can see that the customer is actually "alive" and now I can follow up to better close the sale.

Cons

No real complaints on my end. I suggest maybe pricing some of the features at a lower price? But I understand HutSpot is also a business and need to make money too.