All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

HubSpot Sales Hub Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

This software is full of great ideas and teaching that can be very important for marketing and how to promote the products we are trying to sell.

Vimal T.

Read the full review
Great product, I highly recommend it. This will help any organization who needs to keep there team on point with contacts, for both existing and new potential clients.

Frank B.

Read the full review
Hubspot customer service has been very good. Despite the small issues, for what I'm paying they're the best thing I've found and I've found it to be a very important tool.

Joni L.

Morganne M.

Read the full review
If you need extra functionality for marketing and service tasks you will need to pay additionally for other hubs.

Read the full review

Wish we had started using Hubspot earlier

I wish I had moved from our previous tool (Streak) before. Hubspot is intuitive, just works and it generates good results.

Pros

1) Grows with you Although it offers a gazillion features and possibilities, just like Facebook, it just grows with you and how you use it. I tend to discover some additional possibilities along the way, even after +6 months of using it, but it always gets better for my use cases. 2) Easy sequences & follow-up The sequences in Hubspot just work. Once set up - which is easy - I can add users one by...

Cons

1) Only community Although I consider the fact they have a large community as a plus, the fact that you sometimes have to rely on the community to upvote features makes that my 'personal' impact on the roadmap is low. Even with a lot of upvotes there is no guarantee that Hubspot will alter the product. 2) Constant changes in pricing & feature lists I have recommended others to use Hubspot for their...

Happy CRMing

For the Free cost it excellent. When business picks up I will buy into the payable version. Not invoicing any one right now. It been over 4 months with NO INCOME!!!

Pros

Ease of use and great interface and how it integrates with other software i.e. Freshbooks

Cons

Text messaging is a huge part of our business and having to add texting is labor-intensive. When setting a new task. It doesn't create the next step in the sales process

The Sales + CRM Hub that helped us optimize and grow our Business

Great experience so far!

Pros

The integrated solutions. HubSpot can be easily integrated with so many other Apps and solutions that ease automation and help small bur savvy teams like ours to grow and optimize operations.

Cons

That the automations are included only in the professional plans, this is a barrier for some of out clients to adquiere the solution, since many of the other similar products already have automations in their basic plans.

New User

So far its been ok. Still just learning the ins and outs.

Pros

The online help has been wonderful. Lots of options to make your business organized once you learn it.

Cons

The set up is very complicated. Confusing to navigate. A lot of self teach with the provided demo videos.

It does what it should - unfortunately Im just not a fan.

Its great because everything is in one place but its also not the best user experience because everything is in one place. It gives the feeling of a puzzle where all the pieces sort of fit together but not quite.

Pros

It works great in terms of keeping track of opportunities, leads, customers etc. I also like that you can log (and track) your emails, notes, calls, and the like. Pretty much everything, which is super valuable. It creates a contact and company/account overview that is visible to colleagues which makes communication easier and ensures that everyone is on the same page. This is particularly great if an account is passed from one person to the other or a colleague is not available to give you the run-down.

Cons

- There is this general issue I have (or struggle with) when it comes to Hubspot is all the different tools that they have and how they all sort of work together but also maybe not. And its sometimes hard to know which "hub" you are in and whether that communicates with other places. - Relevant to the previous point, the pricing structure that comes with it is also not seamless, definitely not a nice user experience. It's like buying fruit at the market but you get a pear and an apple but there's also a larger apple, but have you also considered taking a look at our melon offer? and so on...

33 CBD Supply Hubspot Review

Pros

Overall functionality and product options as well as the extensive educational platform

Cons

Different contracts for different modules

Industry Standard, but alternatives might be better for your needs

Pros

-Integrates really well with other tools -- most sales software offer a Hubspot integration which makes really easy to try new 3rd party tools to make your sales stack better

Cons

- Didn't have a great way to communicate in the tool -- other software offer things like emailing within your CRM so you can keep everything in one place

Simple and Robust CRM

We use Hubspot for multiple things. However, for a CRM system, it's much easier to use and teach than most other CRM systems. I think for sales reps, it's simple enough to use and it's helpful to have the marketing tools partnered with it that are simple.

Pros

I personally prefer Hubspot for Sales over marketing any day. For a CRM it's much more user-friendly than that of Salesforce or Sugar. It's easy to connect to your emails to track progress of leads and if you really dive into it, then there's a lot of features to make your overall sales process easier like workflows, segmented lists, etc.

Cons

Uploading documents can get lost in deals, contact, or company. If you're missing a contact for a company, things can get messy. They also do a lot of updates which causes the site to crash a lot.

The pure form of inbound marketing

Pros

I like the huge number of email templates (+1ooo) and the email tracking feature.

Cons

the fact that the HubSpot Sales Hub is just one of other solutions HubSpot offer. therefore you would better 'adopt' its other products because they running together smoothly. that's great if you decide to launch a business for the scratch, because the migration form an ecosystem to HubSpot is costly. and that's right HubSpot products is an ecosystem and it is wise to think of that way. even when they present their product as a standalone ones.

Great Product, Ease of Use and Control

it is good as companies are starting out and salespeople are getting comfortable

Pros

This is a good starter CRM. Sales folks will need to get a foundation and utilize more than a spreadsheet. This has stronger accountability but less reporting or workflows as something such as SFDC.

Cons

The UI is a touch childish - perhaps it's just me and maybe not important but seems less business and just not quite as professional as what I am used to in the Enterprise world.

The go-to startup CRM

The Sales Hub is fantastic for early teams and startups. It is easy to use, even for non-sales people and is highly customizable. Easy import and export, a wird range of possible integrations and numerous further features definitely justify its price. Great value for money, especially if you get startup discount via your accelerator or VC.

Pros

Very helpful bulk import function - lets you edit your columns and properties between file upload and final transition into the system. High degree of customization (properties)

Cons

Things like quick and good customer service, as well as help with getting started, do not come for free.

Intuitive and cost effective CRM

We love this solution for monitoring our client engagement!

Pros

The system is easy to use, and input data, which is great for any small business looking for a CRM that is free.

Cons

There has been some reduction in functionality in the free version, however it far exceeds any other free CRM.

Non-Profit Excels with HubSpot

Pros

I like that HubSpot practices what it preaches. They educate customers (and the public) in inbound marketing techniques, the very techniques they're using themselves to earn customers! The product itself is easy to use and intuitive. Whenever we think up something we want to do (a specific tactic or approach), we always know that HubSpot can accommodate that idea. What I like best is the seamless way...

Cons

As for what I like least: nothing! Seriously. We couldn't be as successful as we are today without this tool. We have two people managing our marketing and Hubspot acts as a third person. Before HubSpot we were using Constant Contact, The Raisers Edge contact database, Blogspot, and Blackbaud Net Community for our website, and posting separately on twitter, Facebook, and linked in. Now we can do all of this in one place! If I had to choose one thing I like least, it's that there is a not a plug-in for drafting, distributing, and monitoring press releases and incorporating them into overall marketing campaigns. I think HubSpot could help us be more efficient in this way. Fortunately, this deficiency isn't not really a major concern for us.

Easy to use, shortest deployment and powerful results

Highly recommended for organizations of any size. Each company will find a great combination of Hubspot modules and versions. The product is easy to deploy, understand and use.

Pros

It's easy to implement and a couple of months is enough. The user interface helps a lot in the adoption process. Trainings are more or less short as users feel confortable doing basic tasks very easily from day one. Support is excellent always in native language and very quick.

Cons

The core of the CRM which is contact management is very powerfull. And when combined with Marketing hub it is unlimitted powerful. Probably, some bundles are too expensive for small companies.

Great for sales and marketing

Very happy. I’ve found the system very helpful. I have a better handle on my contacts and leads. HubSpot is very supportive and offer a great training environment which goes beyond just the scope of the system. It does start becoming a little pricey once you start taking on additional “hubs”.

Pros

It’s extremely flexible allowing you to set up your system to match your business processes. Not only that, the number of integrations in offer allows you to add whatever you need to manage your day-to-day operations.

Cons

There are some quirks that mean automation can be a little clunky. The most obvious of which is that tasks created by an automation can’t be assigned to a specific task queue related to the activity required.

Great for Enterprise B2B

As agency partners, we use and recommend HubSpot, and have been using the whole growth stack for a around 3 years. With Hubspot we now have a fully integrated platform that it used by all members of the company across all teams - aligning sales and marketing. With HubSpot sales everyone in the business - not just sales -gains clarity on what's in the pipeline, what the priorities are, how qualified...

Pros

Easy to use, good range of integrations, closed loop reporting, good training and support - clarity on responsibility for all our team across departments.

Cons

Not much - it would be nice to see a few more integrations with other CRM and sales platforms, and other 3rd party tools like chat, but there are always new updates such as these being rolled out by HubSpot.

Love hubspot

Pros

We actually ended up upgrading from sales to marketing and then enterprise. Hubspot makes great software that sales people actually want to use. The sales automation is like hiring another sales person for 60 per month

Cons

It is expensive and more value could be given for the money but at the same time it works and is easy to use.

Great Sales CRM!

From day one I could see the value, and was happy with it. Being able to track documents and emails alone, in my business, is key. It allows me to see which prospects are the most engaged with the content, and that makes all the difference!

Pros

This is a great tool for your sales process. It provides oodles of data about your outreach, about email viewings, detailed data about how prospects are viewing your documents (even which pages, and for how long!). As a whole, it provides a variety of reports, lets you upload more documents and email templates than you could ever need! It integrates seamlessley with GMAIL (this what really what sold me), and operates along side your gmail account. Hence, I don't have to go in and manually add prospects to the CRM, I don't even need to input them via one list of all of them at once. Just working every day adds them one at a time as I work. And if I want to do it on a mass scale, I can do that too!

Cons

Cons... well. I feel like I could use a coach to sit by my side and show me everything. There is quite a lot that it does, and for a guy like me who isn't near as tech saavy as I think I am, it's quite complex. I see my colleague utilizing the software to a much higher degree. I feel I will get there, but for now it serves a few key purposes, and is already well worth the expense.

Essential tool for sales teams

Deployment was very fast and easy. Sales reps liked this software and started to use it immediately

Pros

Makes daily life of sales people easier and saves a lot of time which they can use for sales. A lot of possibilities for automation of your daily routine.

HubSpot Sales Hub

Pros

This a great product for individuals in a sales environment, or if tracking emails are a concern for a one-person shop all the way up to an SMB/SME's organization. This will give you a centralized page to review all emails and follow-up with activities to clients as well as new prospects. This is a product that once you start to use it, it will be part of your toolbox for a long time.

Cons

I'm currently running this solution on a Windows 10 desktop and laptop, the only issue I have run into is when Windows does a major update to the OS. It usually breaks my connection on both Outlook clients, it does require me to go into the Registry to make the necessary changes. Along with the re-install of the Outlook client as well as Chrome extension. This will take 5 minutes in total, to be back up and running.

HubSpot is the best CRM I have ever used

HubSpot has become a foundation for our entire business. It houses all of our clients and prospects information plus all important stats for each. It is such a vital tool that helps compliment everything we are doing as a company. I do not know what we would do without HubSpot.

Pros

HubSpot does most all of the work for you and collects your client and sales data through integration. My cold call efforts do not need to result in tons of data entry but rather allows me to enter my notes and sales data into the HubSpot profile that is created through me simply sending an email.

Cons

I have found the duplicates and some time triple copies of data have been found in HubSpot. This makes managing data and notes challenging. They have a merge feature but this is time-consuming and cannot be undone so at times it feels like a risk.

Great product for email tracking!

This product greatly increased my sales volume, being able to see when my email was read, and when links in the email were clicked was really a priceless tool.

Pros

Easily track emails in Microsoft Outlook or Gmail. - customer service responds to your issues, tries to help resolve in a timely matter I remember that I had an issue with their notifications once, where they wouldn't show up on my phone unless I turned my computer off; I submitted a request for them to fix this, explained that I didn't turn my work computer off ever, but still needed to get notifications on my phone, and they fixed the issue within a few weeks from my original request! I was completely shocked that they took care of this for me, all of my co-workers said they were now getting notifications as well!

Cons

There was a short period of time where they didn't have a cell phone app, but that's not the case any longer. There's really not anything not to like if you pay for the service; my work paid for my premium account, and Hubspot quickly resolved any issues I had.

Simplifies Everything, Streamlines processes

I have saved substantial time, money & resources by using HubSpot Sales Hub. It works seamlessly with marketing hub and automation. I would purchase the full HubSpot suite if I were looking for a new software.

Pros

-As a lead generation manager with a marketing background, sales hub is a breeze and intuitive! -Easily identify new leads, sort leads and assign leads manually or via workflow! This saves time, money, energy and alleviates any concerns of one rep receiving more leads than another. - So many tools for sales to leverage! Sequences to customize, notes in CRM and robust contact profiles.

Cons

-Pipeline tracking could be a little more intuitive. It would be excellent to add features including probability of closing during time periods and a cleaner view of who is working the lead. -Setting up sales pipelines and workflows is time consuming BUT WORTH IT.

Ease of functionality and reliability

The ability of sequences and setting up calls and other tasks to project the stream of to-dos in a given week/month.

Pros

Tasking system for reminders and follow-ups, then the ability to run reports from tasks and emails.

Cons

like any software, there are some hiccups in updates and bugs but that is to be expected! They do a great job in response and fixes.

Normal CRM

Our team is managing customer management in Hubspot. Overall its OK. You have to get used to the system in order to benefit from it, and not constantly working in data validation processes.

Pros

Mainly, as a user, I spend my time with Deals and Tasks. I do enjoy dashboard view, possibilities to link company, contacts, deals, easiness of re-assignment to other users.

Cons

There is nothing really to actively dislike. I find its good for standard workflows and processes. But the moment a situation is a bit different (and in reality this happens a lot), you need to switch to a complete manual handling of all of your actions. And basically you can do the same in your gmail.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.