BetaTesting

Real-environment feedback & technical testing platform

BetaTesting Reviews

Don't beta test without BetaTesting

We've been using BetaTesting consistently (almost every day) for over 2 years, for two totally unrelated products (two companies). Our tests required users to be available at specific times, to test complex video technology, to divide into separate groups, etc. The result was real-world users that provided great feedback, allowing us to fix bugs, improve our UI/UX, and make informed decisions on new features.

Pros

It was very easy to design and customize the campaigns ourselves with their flexible UI that pretty much includes everything you'd want. But what stood out for us was their highly sophisticated and adaptable team that KNOWS beta testing. We had a bunch of complicated requirements, and they were able to accommodate every single one of them- and had many helpful suggestions we never considered.

Cons

There really weren't any. Investing in good quality beta testing does cost money, but they were worth every penny of it. Whenever we had a preferred way of doing things, even if it's not the norm, they figured out a way to get it done.

The best beta test I've ever been a part of

Before selecting betatesting.com we evaluated 10+ other vendors. It was surprising that none of those other competitors had been able to put together the platform for conducting a test, with a network of users who fit our demographic requirements, and at a price point so compelling.

Pros

I've been a Product Manager for 15 years and run many beta tests on my own using internal user forums, the existing customer base, and participation incentives. They always ended up the same way. Hundreds of users indicate they are interested in participating, half of that number show up to the kickoff webinar event, half of that number actual register, and some tiny fraction end up giving feedback. Betatesting.com...

Cons

The betatesting.com team probably has a backlog of great features they want to add but there is nothing that stands out in terms of things we didn't like about the software. In the spirt of keeping this a real review, I know the team has some UI updates/refreshes in mind but those are really cosmetic or may improve the usability to some degree. There is nothing wrong with the platform today that will prevent you from running real world tests and receiving meaningful feedback to make your product better.

Managed Customer Experience testing for new product

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] were brilliant in helping refine and streamline the questions asked to obtain clear, useful results. The whole process was straightforward and removed a major headache for me (a time poor Founder). They are a pleasure to deal with and extremely responsive and helpful. The videos were particularly useful, as the insights gained cannot always be measured in a survey.

Pros

The ability to obtain videos of users performing tasks was really insightful. Also, the tools provided to manage the tests and communicate with participants was dead easy and very effective. The fact that the software handles and executes the rewards for testers is seamless and a huge time-saver.

Cons

Segmentation of results could be more advanced. Tester devices should be compulsory, so bugs found can be tracked more easily.

Great Service!

Very helpful when evaluating our product during pre-launch, easy to scale and easy to get valuable info prior to launch.

Pros

Easy integration great support team! Very helpful tool!

Cons

I never like expenses! But it was reasonably priced. :)

Easily run targeted testing campaigns with real users

Allows us to more quickly find product-market fit and ship faster

Pros

Simple and straightforward to run testing campaigns with targeted real-world users. Helps us to collect app engagement data and gather UX feedback prior to new product launches. Outside of new product launches, it also helps us to identify and resolve bugs prior to pushing minor changes to production so we can ensure high quality software for our customers.

Cons

When we find areas we would like improved, the beta testing team does a great job of listening to our feedback and making real changes to their offerings in short order.

Nice to work with Beta Testing group

Beta Testing team and their beta testers have passion in new products, and are willing to work with our special requests. We've been very fortunate to work with this group. And certainly hope to work with Beta Testing group in the future.

Pros

1. Quick response time. 2. Nice communication. 3. passion towards the product.

Cons

Online tool is not user friendly to begin with.

a highly professional company

I am not experienced enough in the industry to rank the BT software but I had a solidly good experience with the company. 1. Responsive and prompt. 2. Clear understanding of my objectives and helpful in collaborating. 3. Willing to customize their services to my needs. 4. High integrity in recommending how I can best spend my resources and $ even at their own expense in the short run, e.g spliting my beta test in 2 phases months apart.

Pros

efficiency and ease of use, graphs on quantitative responses.

Cons

Would be convenient to have all the tester's free-hand comments compiled in a WORD document for archive.

Beta Testing DataBase

Satisfactory

Pros

I have not used a software, I have used a database consisting of images and its associated spreadsheet with the tagging, in order to build a machine learning model. It was clear and well labelled.

Cons

The quality of some pictures. Minor errors present on the folder.

Excellent Beta Testing software

Once we understood the capabilities and how the Betatesting software worked, we were able to set up our tests exactly how we wanted, with the flexibility in the software to ensure we could steer testers to the features and issues we were most interested in. We were very pleased with the quality of the test results and found the insights helpful in improving our software.

Pros

Easy to identify and segment different types of testers Easy to identify and segment testers with different types of devices and versions of OS Ease of getting feedback Ease of summarising feedback

Cons

Sometimes too much feedback which needs filtering A little bit of a learning curve

Amazing platform for businesses trying to gain valuable consumer insights

The reps have been phenomenal supporters during our beta test. They are extremely knowledgeable, patient, and responsive. I would recommend Beta Testing and specifically them to any other company looking to conduct a beta test. It was our first time and I got to learn a lot while being guided by them. We will definitely look to conduct beta tests with them again in the future to continue to improve our products - soon!

Pros

It was simple, easy to use. The dashboard is well designed where I know where I can find everything.

Cons

There were some limitations to type of questions we could add in the screening process but it was all super minor.

WOW

Great team and wonderful experience

Pros

The job done was amazing The team was a supporter of our project and we did not feel like a client but they are sort of our team now ! When doing business with a company for the first time we all have reservations and read the reviews and let me tell you DO NOT HESITATE to work with this team. You have my word you will be happy and writing a great review after also.

Cons

Nothing Honestly my in-house team and our client have all been so happy