All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Intellimas Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Great experience, would recommend to anyone. They are competent, thorough, and a joy to work with.

Mike H.

Simran M.

Robin O.

Read the full review

Cons

Quite annoyed that I have to enter my password when each time I search it.

Mike H.

Cheryl B.

4.9

More than just a Data

Overall Intellimas has helped increase the response time to constantly changing business processes due to internal and external factors. The intellimas support team has a through understanding of industry and is enthusiastic to solve complex business scenarios with you. The turnaround time for some minor changes and fixes is sometimes minutes compared to days you need to wait for support teams from big companies.

Pros

1. Intellimas works great at consolidating data from legacy and mordern systems alike and we are using this a bridge for seamless integration across various platforms. 2. This is also a great platform to develop custom applications with minimal time and effort. 3. Its easy to use and spreadsheet like features makes mass updates for data possible and is a big win for teams resistant to change.

Cons

Although intellimas offers great reporting features with regards to complexity of data the packaged reporting tool is very basic with regards to formatting and presentation.

Thanks so much for your review Simran! We greatly appreciate the feedback. These reviews help us grow our user base, which helps us grow our product which benefits all customers. Thanks again!

Intellimas for Product Costing

Intellimas used for costing, stores costs in one location that's accessible to all internal users either via reporting or directly in the UI. And based on custom configuration, specific costs are sent downstream and utilized for multiple planning and reporting processes. Intellimas used for WIP tracking, enables vendors to update events by Business Unit and PO in the UI, then the data is used in reporting to track on time deliveries.

Pros

The software is very customizable, any product costing requirements like landing factors by BU, or INCO terms can be configured.

Cons

Inability to upload excel spreadsheets, however using the Browser version of Intellimas, the ability to copy and paste from excel into Intellimas costing satisfies the upload request.

Thanks so much for your review! We greatly appreciate the feedback and respect your request to remain anonymous. These reviews help us grow our user base, which helps us grow our product which benefits all customers. Please feel free to address any product enhancement needs with me and we will do the best we can to fill any gaps. Thanks again!

For the most part my experience has been good.

Pros

In the past we used many excel spreadsheets to store our information. When updates were made, we had to remember to update in numerous spreadsheets. I like the fact that this program pulls much of the basic information our styles from our PLM system, and puts it into Power Grid. When we add sizing, pricing etc...to Power Grid, they only have to be updated one time. I do feel that customer support is very good. They were always very accommodating to help solve problems.

Cons

I find it is very rigid and can be cumbersome. I am used to working in excel, which is very flexible. Power Grid is not as easy to manipulate. Once field names are set up initially, there is no easy way to have them re-named or to have formulas changed without having someone administrative do it for you. Also I find that I have to go through many steps to get to the end result. In all fairness, some of the problems I encounter may be because of the way our company chose to have things set up from the beginning.

Like audit/facility/customer/relationship module which is very helpful

Good good tool as compliance database

Pros

We have multiple customers/vendors/facilities/subcontractors with different types of reports/documents, intellimas can provide us a good and streamlined view for these complicated information

Cons

Quite annoyed that I have to enter my password when each time I search it

Thanks so much for your review. I hope that the general login solution we sent you, which your other counterparts are using, will solve your login issue. Please feel free to reach out at any time if you have any questions or issues. Thanks!

Manage legacy data using Excel-like tool

We are well-pleased with the tool. We purchased the product for one use in mind; however, we have found multiple ways to leverage the tool in our organization.

Pros

We were able to develop additional applications on top of ou legacy PeopleSoft database. The data is real-time instead of having to export/import to another tool.

Cons

Administrative configuration could use some enhancements

Great Reporting

Working on multiple softwares at any given season, have presented different sets of challenges that our team has not had to encounter before. Having the ability to run reports from our ERP and pre production system has been hugely helpful in catching any errors and ensuring integrations are successful each season.

Pros

Flexible, fast and easily customize-able reports have helped our team check information that lives within the system. Integration has been seamless!

Cons

Small things that you adjust to over time, pressing enter does not do automatic search.

Thanks so much for your review! We greatly appreciate the feedback. These reviews help us grow our user base, which helps us continue to enhance the functionality of the software. This of course benefits all customers. Thanks again!

The software is GREAT but the people... they are the BEST!

Pros

What do I like most about this software: Excel like view The ease of entering data Updating with an option of making mass chances Exporting to Excel Grouping of data

Cons

What do I like least about this software? The current software that I'm current working with; we do not have the ability to print.

POWERGRID

Great partners

Pros

the ease of use and customization, the team has been extremely helpful

Cons

some of the software limitations, and the report writer options

Goodbye paper and hello Technology.

Pros

This platform allows you to replace many spreadsheets, it is a strategic application that looks and feels like a spreadsheet, you can even add and delete columns, all the data is stored in a database, managing to work efficiently and saving time

Cons

It is good to find people who want to diminish the environmental impact and Intellimas de Singletree does it with its proposal less paper, for that reason and more I recommend it.

It provided a function that our core software system could not provide.

Pros

We replaced spreadsheets with this software and it did exactly what they advertise. It found errors in our spreadsheets, eliminated our versioning issues, helped us to share data throughout the organization. This software gave us a solution to a problem that our core software could not address.

Cons

With spreadsheets we had a very easy way of doing our "what if" scenarios and viewing the implications of the changes. With Intellimas it is more difficult to do "what ifs" than with spreadsheets. Another minor thing is a lot of scrolling across the screen to see data. Our version of Intellimas has all our data in one row.

Great Tech Support and flexible R&D Team.

Better reporting functionality as add on/bolt on software to eSPS>

Pros

There is a good Team supporting product and access to R&D teams to resolve any challenges. Integrates very well with eSPS and no problems support our users.

Cons

I haven't experience anything negative. The only least favorite is that it's on a Windows base server that need to be reboot periodically.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.