All categories

Jitterbit

Unleash the Transformative Power of APIs and Integration

Jitterbit Reviews

Chad B.

Overall, I am 100% satisfied with the tool. It's relatively easy to set up and there is so much it can do, that the more I use it, the better our other systems function.

Julianne B.

4.4

Ease your Integration

Pros

It supports data integration between multiple systems and platforms with ease. Most of the configuration is point and click, easy to set up. There are hidden features that can replace many other applications. Jitterbit also makes it easy to integrate with legacy system by directly tapping into their data source.

Cons

There needs to be better onboarding of clients to introduce some "hidden" features so that clients can get the full advantage of this powerful software

Fantastic Salesforce ETL Integration Application

We have several scheduled integrations between an internal SQL database and Salesforce and have been very happy with the Jitterbit application.

Pros

Jitterbit makes integrating with Salesforce.com easy. I have been using the product for years at various companies and have yet to find an ETL that makes the integration process as smooth. The point click interface makes the data mapping available to non-developers and there are many built in transformation formulas that will allow you to complete necessary transformations (ex. If incoming data value...

Cons

We have two Salesforce orgs and in order to integrate to both of them we would have to purchase two endpoints. It would be nice to have a little more flexibility on pricing plans. Maybe based on the number of operations that will be running rather than end point alone.

generally ok

In order to connect your internal applications, connect with external systems, etc. you need a one-stop hub that can handle it. JitterBit can definitely do it and they give what they promise. It's a pretty OK solution and it's easy enough to use, but for the cost of it I expected a tremendous amount more and I would rather go with a more comprehensive platform even if it meant sacrificing some usability. The real value add here comes in if you need to constantly change things as that's the part that's easy.

Pros

- Simple interface - Decent collection of endpoint options - Willing to take on their competitors' features if you challenge them to it

Cons

- Extremely expensive considering quality of support and flexibility - Performance is OK, but there is a bit to be desired in terms of general functionality

Great Product, Great Service!

We are using Jitterbit in a plethora of ways... To sync and move data between Oracle and Salesforce (both ways), to connect to another systems API interface and pull data into our data lake, to pickup files dropped off from various vendors for us to ingest, and to stock our Data Lake with data from various places. We have realized 50% faster load times, 75% less time spent on maintenance process changes, and wide adoption across our institution.

Pros

It works! We've been using Jitterbit about 3 years now and I still thoroughly enjoy the product. I think what I like best is the modular approach which has saved me tons of time with maintenance and process changes we've needed to make over the years. The service has been great too. Has always been responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

I honestly can't come up with something I dislike. Documentation was helpful and I referred to it quite often to learn the Jitterbit scripting language and the on-boarding training classes helped us get up and running quite quickly. Licensing by endpoint can get tricky, but Jitterbit has proved to be very accommodating and understanding of our needs and business practices.

Jitterbit makes out integrations possible

Pros

Easy to set up and render, we use Jitterbit to connect data to our CRM platform for ad hoc requests. It has significantly reduced the amount of time spent for our data entry teams in order to get information delivered to our end users.

Cons

It can be a bit bulky with a lot of different features which makes it more difficult to train someone initially as part of an onboarding experience. The error messages could also provide better detail when an upload is not properly loaded.

Premium iPaaS Solution

Pros

Jitterbit is extremely intuitive, and has a ton of resources that help you build the correct integration solution for your business needs. Jitterbit's native language makes it simple to customize your solution when needed. It is a very powerful tool with minimal technical lift.

Cons

Jitterbit can be too powerful sometimes. Depending on what systems you are using, it can effortlessly expose your API limits and potentially cause a headache if your projects aren't tested properly. With great power comes great responsibility!

Simple to use, and it works!

Pros

I used Jitterbit to connect our in-house custom ERP system to Salesforce and was surprised at how easy it was to set up.

Cons

I truly honestly cannot say that I found any. I used it for a specific task and for that task it worked.

Jitterbit Data Loader

Pros

Jitterbit data loader is free! The Data loader is a rather powerful tool that allows for transformation of Data loading into Salesforce. It is quite easy to get started. Support if through websites and have found answers to most of questions rather quickly.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this tool. Would like more features dealing with children but I suspect that may be in the paid version of the tool. Can not really complain considering the price.

Jitterbit is a powerful data integration tool

Pros

Jitterbit is easy to configure and start using - from connecting systems to cloud migration, everything is pretty easy to achieve. Customer support is always there when needed. They are usually very responsive and helpful. It's also very stable and reliable with no outages since we started using it.

Cons

The UI seems cluttered and is not really intuitive.

Jitterbit - Integration made easy

Overall, my experience with JItterbit has been positive. It has helped developing apis for my apps so much easier.

Pros

Jitterbit allows me to easily integration apis into my software with minimum code. Jitterbit allows me to get projects done quicker and maintain them easily.

Cons

Mapping objects/items using Jitterbit can be tricky. You have to be sure to name it correctly or it won't work. There are small things here and there that you will pickup on while using this software that will help greatly.

Takes the human error out of processes

Pros

I love that this can connect most of our tools. There are still a few it's not working with, but for the most part this has vastly improved some of our data integration processes. It gives us more time to focus on what humans actually need to do -- THINK.

Cons

It's still not where I want it to be in terms of how many tools it connects to. I'd also like more customization out of how we can connect tools. I understand there are API limitations, but if automation is the goal, there is a lot more we can automate.

very easy to use. Great with EDI or Yahoo Stores

We have inbound EDI from large retail customers. The Jitterbit EDI package makes this easy to read data from EDI files and send to Salesforce

Pros

Easy Graphic interface with point and click

Cons

None

Jitterbit User

We use this product to integrate our salesforce (Acromobile) payment processor with Oracle to hold our financial data

it does it's job

Pros

easy to map fields and has a large amount of functionality

Cons

they put options in odd places so they can be hard to find

Great middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce

We are using Jitterbit as a middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce and it provides all the complex-but-easy-to-set functionality we could possibly need

Pros

Easy to set Powerful Easy debugging

Cons

Sometimes confusing Performance of the desktop app

Good solution

A good experience. I have used it for several clients

Pros

It made it easy to do complex imports to salesforce. Allowed us to do imports that you can not do via salesforce directly (task history and notes for example and setting future tasks). Also provides the ability to automate the process

Cons

Not super intuitive but once you figure it out it makes sense and works well

Excellent Customer Support and Easy To Learn Tool

Pros

Jitterbit support is fantastic and they really help you achieve success and along the process. The training material online is straightforward and helped us learn how to use the tool. Using the tool itself is pretty simple and some things were easier to do than other ETL tools.

Cons

Slightly different than using other ETL tools so some tasks are accomplished differently or have differently functionality from a typical enterprise ETL tool.

Using Jitterbit as an ETL Solution

Pros

Jitterbit provides a powerful Graphic User Interface to allow for map sourcing and targeting fields. It also can support propriety scripting language, which is not always the case with many ETL tools. The ability for value lookups to the Database or the Salesforce organization is a huge plus, while the tool is very drag and drop friendly. This combined with its ability to de-dup, makes it quite the versatile product.

Cons

Unfortunately the data quality tool, is not ideal compared to some of Jitterbit's competitors. It would require another source for data cleansing, which would be most likely customized. The pricing for Jitterbit is also relatively high compared to some similar ETL tools.

Jitterbit Tool

Jitterbit Data migration tool is a greate product. configured and used the Jitterbit Studio for pulling the records from different data sources. It is a good product.

Cons

Very useful tool for maintenance and data migration

Pros

Very much helpful tool for data maintenance and data migration. One time mapping helps setup the recurring data updates.

Cons

Building the mapping needs training. Usage of tool is completely dependent on the mapping of the table in the jitterbit tool.

Salesforce Developer

The software is really easy to use. Its also very stable. We went and hired a full time jitterbit admin we beleive in it so much.

Review of Jitterbit

The mapping functionality gives a great visual for users. I think this helps gives users confidence that they are mapping the correct fields. How to delete a single field mapping it's great from a user experience but it works all the same.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

sometimes the UI isn't great

Good platform fo the import and export of data

Pros

No loss of data during export (movinf from FTP to salesforce) Intergrated with multiple platforms Perform field mapping easily(spreadsheet to object fields)

Cons

A merge option can be more useful instead of overwriting the code API needs more improvement(overall satisfying