Jitterbit Logo

Jitterbit Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.62/10

See full reviews by rating

Jitterbit support is fantastic and they really help you achieve success and along the process. The training material online is straightforward and helped us learn how to use the tool.

Ali T.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Ease your Integration

Pros

It supports data integration between multiple systems and platforms with ease. Most of the configuration is point and click, easy to set up. There are hidden features that can replace many other applications. Jitterbit also makes it easy to integrate with legacy system by directly tapping into their data source.

Cons

There needs to be better onboarding of clients to introduce some "hidden" features so that clients can get the full advantage of this powerful software

JB

Julianne B.

Hospital & Health Care, 1,001-5,000 employees

Fantastic Salesforce ETL Integration Application

We have several scheduled integrations between an internal SQL database and Salesforce and have been very happy with the Jitterbit application.

Pros

Jitterbit makes integrating with Salesforce.com easy. I have been using the product for years at various companies and have yet to find an ETL that makes the integration process as smooth. The point click interface makes the data mapping available to non-developers and there are many built in transformation formulas that will allow you to complete necessary transformations (ex. If incoming data value...

Cons

We have two Salesforce orgs and in order to integrate to both of them we would have to purchase two endpoints. It would be nice to have a little more flexibility on pricing plans. Maybe based on the number of operations that will be running rather than end point alone.

VY

Vatan Y.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Jitterbit

It has been good, but there is a scope of improvement towards APIs.

Pros

Easy to use and deployment. Management of integrations.

Cons

Crashes and schema updates are not so robust. Cloud Studio needs a lot of work

RM

Roy M.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Paid for itself almost instantly.

I LOVE Jitterbit. It is my number one reccomended add on to any Salesforce org.

Pros

I like that it saves the entire project, not just the mapping (like Salesforce's ETL tools). I like that I can schedule and chain actions together (e.g. do a query, then take that query and do this update). I like that is has removed 1000s of hours of manual data loads each year for us (and than is not an exageration).

Cons

It does have a bit of a learning curve to it and not as many "gaurdrails" as I would like. It would also be nice if the job progress were more transparent, currently it just says running or finished. It would be nice to get a percent complete or time estimate surfaced... or even number completed so far. But those are all minor issues.

OD

ONeil D.

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

ATI_Jitterbit_Review

Pros

The most important feature that got me interested in Jitterbit was the ability to communicate between multiple endpoints. It provided a means to provide an automated solution for a process that was manually done previously on a daily base. I did not find the tool difficult to learn. It provide a means to address our integration issues between standalone systems.

Cons

I do not have any complaints currently about the product because it is the first of it's kind that I have used. In my mind, I still have a lot to learn to efficiently use and master the tool so I view any encountered issues as an obstacles that I haven't mastered as yet.

JD

Jon D.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Couldn't have done it without Jitterbit

Pros

Using Jitterbit's advanced ETL features, and it's integration with Salesforce, we were able to perform the incredibly complex task of moving poorly structured, proprietary data into our new Salesforce application. We could not have done it without Jitterbit!

Cons

The software has a steep learning curve, but that's not Jitterbit's fault - it's the nature of performing such complex ETL work, and learning how to best leverage the tool to meet our needs.

GH

Greg H.

Real Estate, 1,001-5,000 employees

If you have the use case, and commit to using it the platform is good

Pros

You can do a lot with the platform, you just need to commit to using it and have your team have it in the primary toolbox.

Cons

Its easy to use, hard to master. Like any system / platform there is a learning curve, you can do simple things, in a one off way, but to truly integrate it into your workflow you must invest the time and thought power in order to create the right SDLC and team mindset to use the tool effectively. You are not just committing to a tool, but a way of working -- this could be a perfect fit for your SDLC and business case, you just have to put the thought into it -- and realize that you are exchanging a few developers for a platform to make the rest of your team effective -- so the team has to fully buy in build the solutions with the platform.

SR

Slav R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Jitterbit for Salesforce

Pros

Easy to use and reliable. Have no problems with pulling data from SQL DB and move it to Salesforce

Cons

None for now. I'm still learning this robust software

Paul A.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Simple to use, and it works!

Pros

I used Jitterbit to connect our in-house custom ERP system to Salesforce and was surprised at how easy it was to set up.

Cons

I truly honestly cannot say that I found any. I used it for a specific task and for that task it worked.

Frank W.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Jitterbit is a powerful data integration tool

Pros

Jitterbit is easy to configure and start using - from connecting systems to cloud migration, everything is pretty easy to achieve. Customer support is always there when needed. They are usually very responsive and helpful. It's also very stable and reliable with no outages since we started using it.

Cons

The UI seems cluttered and is not really intuitive.

CB

Chad B.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Great Product, Great Service!

We are using Jitterbit in a plethora of ways... To sync and move data between Oracle and Salesforce (both ways), to connect to another systems API interface and pull data into our data lake, to pickup files dropped off from various vendors for us to ingest, and to stock our Data Lake with data from various places. We have realized 50% faster load times, 75% less time spent on maintenance process changes, and wide adoption across our institution.

Pros

It works! We've been using Jitterbit about 3 years now and I still thoroughly enjoy the product. I think what I like best is the modular approach which has saved me tons of time with maintenance and process changes we've needed to make over the years. The service has been great too. Has always been responsive and knowledgeable.

Cons

I honestly can't come up with something I dislike. Documentation was helpful and I referred to it quite often to learn the Jitterbit scripting language and the on-boarding training classes helped us get up and running quite quickly. Licensing by endpoint can get tricky, but Jitterbit has proved to be very accommodating and understanding of our needs and business practices.

mJ

marcus J.

Media Production, 5,001-10,000 employees

Jitterbit review

Excellent

Pros

what I like most about this application is functionality

Cons

What I like least about this software is the # of upgrades performed on an annual basis

Real Estate, 501-1,000 employees

Jitterbit makes out integrations possible

Pros

Easy to set up and render, we use Jitterbit to connect data to our CRM platform for ad hoc requests. It has significantly reduced the amount of time spent for our data entry teams in order to get information delivered to our end users.

Cons

It can be a bit bulky with a lot of different features which makes it more difficult to train someone initially as part of an onboarding experience. The error messages could also provide better detail when an upload is not properly loaded.

Business Supplies and Equipment, 201-500 employees

Premium iPaaS Solution

Overall, I am 100% satisfied with the tool. It's relatively easy to set up and there is so much it can do, that the more I use it, the better our other systems function.

Pros

Jitterbit is extremely intuitive, and has a ton of resources that help you build the correct integration solution for your business needs. Jitterbit's native language makes it simple to customize your solution when needed. It is a very powerful tool with minimal technical lift.

Cons

Jitterbit can be too powerful sometimes. Depending on what systems you are using, it can effortlessly expose your API limits and potentially cause a headache if your projects aren't tested properly. With great power comes great responsibility!

Political Organization, 51-200 employees

Takes the human error out of processes

Pros

I love that this can connect most of our tools. There are still a few it's not working with, but for the most part this has vastly improved some of our data integration processes. It gives us more time to focus on what humans actually need to do -- THINK.

Cons

It's still not where I want it to be in terms of how many tools it connects to. I'd also like more customization out of how we can connect tools. I understand there are API limitations, but if automation is the goal, there is a lot more we can automate.

RT

Robert T.

Furniture, 1,001-5,000 employees

very easy to use. Great with EDI or Yahoo Stores

We have inbound EDI from large retail customers. The Jitterbit EDI package makes this easy to read data from EDI files and send to Salesforce

Pros

Easy Graphic interface with point and click

Cons

None

Steven L.

Information Technology and Services, self-employed

Used other for 2+ years

Jitterbit Data Loader

Pros

Jitterbit data loader is free! The Data loader is a rather powerful tool that allows for transformation of Data loading into Salesforce. It is quite easy to get started. Support if through websites and have found answers to most of questions rather quickly.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this tool. Would like more features dealing with children but I suspect that may be in the paid version of the tool. Can not really complain considering the price.

ss

stephen s.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Jitterbit User

We use this product to integrate our salesforce (Acromobile) payment processor with Oracle to hold our financial data

Retail, 201-500 employees

it does it's job

Pros

easy to map fields and has a large amount of functionality

Cons

they put options in odd places so they can be hard to find

Austin B.

Computer Software, 10,001+ employees

Jitterbit - Integration made easy

Overall, my experience with JItterbit has been positive. It has helped developing apis for my apps so much easier.

Pros

Jitterbit allows me to easily integration apis into my software with minimum code. Jitterbit allows me to get projects done quicker and maintain them easily.

Cons

Mapping objects/items using Jitterbit can be tricky. You have to be sure to name it correctly or it won't work. There are small things here and there that you will pickup on while using this software that will help greatly.

MK

Martin K.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Great middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce

We are using Jitterbit as a middleware solution between SAP and Salesforce and it provides all the complex-but-easy-to-set functionality we could possibly need

Pros

Easy to set Powerful Easy debugging

Cons

Sometimes confusing Performance of the desktop app

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

generally ok

In order to connect your internal applications, connect with external systems, etc. you need a one-stop hub that can handle it. JitterBit can definitely do it and they give what they promise. It's a pretty OK solution and it's easy enough to use, but for the cost of it I expected a tremendous amount more and I would rather go with a more comprehensive platform even if it meant sacrificing some usability. The real value add here comes in if you need to constantly change things as that's the part that's easy.

Pros

- Simple interface - Decent collection of endpoint options - Willing to take on their competitors' features if you challenge them to it

Cons

- Extremely expensive considering quality of support and flexibility - Performance is OK, but there is a bit to be desired in terms of general functionality

AC

Adrian C.

Computer Software, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Outstanding

Sorry to repeat myself, but outstanding. The software is great and the UK and European Jitterbit teams are helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

Pros

Outstanding product that enables businesses to leverage data and improve productivity.

Cons

None that I can think of. I would recommend this product.

MF

Matt F.

Machinery, 51-200 employees

Jitterbit Review

Pros

Functionality is very powerful. You can do a lot of different things. Learning curve is a bit steep.

Cons

Learning curve to use it is a bit steep.

KG

Karen G.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Good solution

A good experience. I have used it for several clients

Pros

It made it easy to do complex imports to salesforce. Allowed us to do imports that you can not do via salesforce directly (task history and notes for example and setting future tasks). Also provides the ability to automate the process

Cons

Not super intuitive but once you figure it out it makes sense and works well