Skyvia Logo

Skyvia

Cloud platform for data integration, backup & management

Skyvia Reviews

4.8

How would you rate Skyvia?

Pros

Overall, Skyvia had an excellent and really easy interface. I also like the big list of supported cloud connectors.

AC

Andres C.

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia.

MP

Mehul P.

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use. We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

GD

German D.

Cons

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours.

bp

baruch p.

Maybe I have to bridge both side with a sql database, and maybe that is what am I missing.

AC

Andres C.

We use Skyvia Backup to backup our HubSpot CRM data. We have a big sales department working with HubSpot, so the threat of accidental data deletion and overwriting is always there.

MT

Marina T.

A simple tool through the browser which enabled me to connect to SQL database in Azure

Pros

I was able to connect to Azure SQL database, and saved the connection details for future uses. I didn't have to login to Azure and in order to use Microsoft tool.

Cons

There are no wizards and graphic interfaces like in SSMS and in VS, but I didn't expect them to do it. In the equivalent solution which Microsoft began to supply lately (written in May 2017) it neither exist.

Very Useful tool if you know how to use it.

Pros

This application can import virtually anything and export it into another application. I've used it to solve some major issues but didn't have the time to really see what this can do.

Cons

This is a powerful tool that is sometimes very hard to troubleshoot. I hope that i can learn more in the future.

Data export has never been easier for our company

Due to our security policy we need to archive historical data and store it internally. Using Skyvia we can export data as CSV and load it to SFTP on a regular basis.

Pros

Simple, fast to set up, user-friendly service interface.

Cons

Export process was too slow but I think it because of the huge amount of data.

Great backup tool for Hubspot CRM

Pros

Automated daily backup without any problem

Cons

The interface could be more user friendly

So far we are very happy using Skyvia

Pros

Most important for us is the support of different connectors, including cloud apps and relational databases.

Cons

I believe Skyvia service should increase the functionality to allow different invoice addresses, etc.

Great experience

Tremendous experience, affordable and great.

Pros

Was great for our business process of getting invoices into Salesforce from Quickbooks

Cons

Nothing to complain about, can't think of anything.

Easy way to collect all data with Skyvia

Using Skyvia I could replicate data from our corporate CRM system, marketing and billing software to further anaysis.

Pros

The tool helped me to aggregate all company data from different sources. Now I have an opportunity to create dashboards based on unified data.

Cons

It was a little bit hard to set up for me as a non-technical specialist, but in general I think there are no cons.

Lots of integration options! Skyvia is very powerful and flexible.

Pros

I was surprised by the number of integration options available. We actually ended up using Skyvia for more projects than we originally planned to.

Cons

The documentation could be a bit better and it would be helpful if there were some example tutorial videos. Once you figure things out though you have a very powerful tool.

This reviewer only left a rating