Skyvia Reviews

4.73/5 (26 reviews)

Paul Kernaghan

Great tool

Reviewed 2017-06-19

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Alex Reid

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Reviewed 2017-06-23

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Justinas Lasevicius

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Reviewed 2017-06-20

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Pablo López

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

Reviewed 2018-07-05

automation of reports and data synchronization processesExcellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

Zeev Hayat

Convenient no coding tool

Reviewed 2019-01-05

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Heather Hart

I expect we will continue to find uses for it

Reviewed 2017-05-25

We are pleased with the product so far. The tools seem to be easy to use. I am interested to see where the product goes.

Rodrigo Fritis

We have had a great experience using Skyvia, it certainly covers our needs

Reviewed 2018-08-01

I save worktime, improve accuracy by eliminating human error; I can scale up my product offering to my clients.Ease of use, breadth functionalities, technical support. We have been working with Skyvia team and they have been extremely supportive and knowledgeable on the problems I needed to solve

Daniel Janga

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Reviewed 2017-06-21

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Christopher Pala

Generally speaking though - very happy with the service to date

Reviewed 2017-05-25

I think the suite of apps are fantastic - we rely on Skyvia cloud data integration connector every day.

Alper Cekic

I am very satisfied with Skyvia Data Integration

Reviewed 2017-06-09

I am very satisfied of the service which are providing. Skyvia supports a large list of saas providers

Barbara Albers

Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2019-01-10

CSR made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

Niraj Choraria

Powerful features even in each module

Reviewed 2017-06-21

It's a great tool with simplicity of use. Skyvia has a lot of good features for storing your mappings.

Aubrie Gould

I've had Skyvia on the backburner as a potential flat file integration tool,...

Reviewed 2017-05-26

My initial impression though is that it is an amazing tool! I've actually been telling people about it every time they bring up Jitterbit or something similar.

Mariusz Kukawski

No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL and Zoho

Reviewed 2018-07-20

Easiness in setup integration between the database and Zoho CRM, scheduled integration, CSV import, Importing feature.

Mehul Patel

Congrats for creating an amazing product!

Reviewed 2017-06-22

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia. She was very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Andres Cuadrado

Skyvia looks really good, hope it keeps developing

Reviewed 2017-06-23

Overall, Skyvia had an excellent and really easy interface. I also like the big list of supported cloud connectors.

Camille Bosley

Overpromised, Underdelivered

Used other for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-26

Successfully migrated CRMs.I used this tool to migrate from Zoho to Salesforce. The good news - with hard work and dedication, you can probably get the job done. I did, and I couldn't find any other tool to do so with our conditions of satisfaction.

Jannis Lietzau

Great functionality

Reviewed 2017-06-20

I like Skyvia very much. The functionality totally fits our needs so far, which is why we moved to a paid subscription.

Jacob Harris

Powerful integration

Reviewed 2016-03-03

I used Skyvia to integrate my Salesforce contacts with Mailchimp and keep data (first name, last name, email, etc) in sync. I had some difficulties setting up the integration, as not everything was clear at first, but when I finished I got just what I needed! Integration worked perfectly! I really like this service for powerful functional and supported list of connectors.

Geri Reshef

A simple tool through the browser which enabled me to connect to SQL database in Azure

Used other for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-10

I was able to connect to Azure SQL database, and saved the connection details for future uses. I didn't have to login to Azure and in order to use Microsoft tool.

Gareh John

Very Useful tool if you know how to use it.

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-07-10

This application can import virtually anything and export it into another application. I've used it to solve some major issues but didn't have the time to really see what this can do.

Christian Doerr

So far we are very happy using Skyvia

Reviewed 2017-06-19

Most important for us is the support of different connectors, including cloud apps and relational databases.

Luke Fiser

Great experience

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Tremendous experience, affordable and great.Was great for our business process of getting invoices into Salesforce from Quickbooks

Jeremy Tobias

Lots of integration options! Skyvia is very powerful and flexible.

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2017-05-11

I was surprised by the number of integration options available. We actually ended up using Skyvia for more projects than we originally planned to.

Nicolai Thomassen