Snappii

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Snappii Reviews

Pros

We pride ourselves in customer service which often includes same day delivery. Our SNAPPII app is critical to our ability to provide the best possible service and helps to save our bottom line.

BR

Bryan R.

The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you.

Katie S.

The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

BB

Butch B.

Cons

No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data.

DB

Doug B.

DIY platform was tedious and left you stuck and tech help soon get fed up of you and also will ignore you too using the chat facility.

JW

Jeff W.

Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users.

EB

Eric B.

4.6

How would you rate Snappii?

Endless Capabilities with Snappii

I am a professional pilot for a major airline and not a professional programmer. It's an easy to use Interface. Very nice support. It´s an easy way to develop your own App. You can build it 24/7 wherever you want. The customer service is awesome. They try to fix everything within 1 day and they are very friendly at all time.

Outstanding Support from the rep

Need the app for an event to capture attendee information such as first name, last name, and age

Pros

Easy to use once implemented. Customer Support was excellent.

Cons

Don't have experience with setting up apps, but the rep was a great help with this.

Rieth-Riley

I worked with Snappii for the first time to develop an app for the construction industry that could help us cut down on equipment damage questions. This team did a fantastic job communicating all aspects of the operation as well as executing the job in the time frame I desired.

Feature-rich platform

At Hyster, we integrate intelligence into our lift trucks and we wanted to deliver that same level of technology with our information for this app. Snappii provided a unique technology platform that enabled us to deliver this comprehensive app to the lift truck industry.

Impressive interface and features

I used this application during the creation of different applications and I was happy to see the interactive and user-friendly interface of this application. It is easy to use it. I will recommend it strongly.

Cons

it is nearly impossible to get a hold of someone. customer service is poor.

Pros

Ability to set up multiple forms for one price.

Cons

the text boxes shift. it has frozen on me and I have lost the work. It does not allow you to fill in a form then go back again and edit the already edited form. customer support is very poor

Fast, Easy and Affordable

It took about 2 weeks from the first draft to until the final app version. I thought that was good considering the time difference between AU and US. The costs are reasonable. The app is good. Nothing more you could have done. Thank you!

SnAPPii

A well designed easy to use powerful product capable of satisfying the requirements of first time developers as well as experienced business analysts and programmers. Service staff are particularly helpful and knowledgeable.

Cons

Very good solution for building inspections

Nothing, I switched to other smartphone solution that have same options and is free.

Pros

App for smartphone; adding photos, text and audio log individually in one report; form customization is very practical.

Cons

Price for user/monthly is excessive; more options would be nice; adding video would be a nice feature.

I think it has great potential and appears fairly easy to use.

Pros

The builder has plenty of great tools and the drop and drag feature is great. I also like the white label dashboard.

Cons

A formal training program would be of great help to get new customers building apps quicker. I would like to have a personal trainer walk me through building several different types of apps.