Snappii Reviews

4.57/5 (58 reviews)

John Bennett

Efficiency = Expansion

Reviewed 2019-09-19

We love Snappii! Our field staff is able to collect documents and have them emailed to our office staff and stored in our cloud instantaneously. This has reduced travel back and forth to our office, mailing of documents, and scanning of documents. This has saved our company both time and money. It has enabled us to scale our business at a rapid rate. We have grown quickly enough to be an Inc. 5000 company four years in a row, that wouldn't be possible without Snappii.

Pros
-The ability to easily make changes in guru mode. -How user-friendly it is out in the field. -The reliability of the App working properly. -Support from Sales executive and others has been very quick and helpful.

Cons
-The fact that our custom app is not able to be downloaded through the App store. -Occasionally the app won't submit documents and we have to refresh the app and then lose the documents.

Bahar Ali

Codeless app platform, mobile apps and forms

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2017-12-13

Pros
Snappii mobile enterprise app development platform is a real alternative to hiring expensive mobile Apps developers that are hard to find, or outsourcing mobile app development to unknown and unreliable companies. Snappii offers web service integration and can connect to enterprises' back-end systems for secure data transition. In addition to do-it-yourself and custom app development, Snappii offers a wide selection of ready-made industry specific apps that are available for download from Apple AppStore and Google Play store. These apps can be 100% customized to meet the needs of a specific business. Over 68, 000 apps have already been built on Snappii codeless platform, with customers range from the largest companies to medium and small organizations and this number keeps growing.

Robert Gulino

Purchasing APP

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Truly amazing customer service! CSRs have/are wonderful to work with.

Pros
Stream line Purchasing in our construction field as well as putting controls and cost measures in place.

Cons
Fortunately nothing for now. This is a first for us so there are growing pains as we progress. Snappii always brain storming with me on finding best solution.

Michael Verduyn

GREAT WORKFLOW TOOL!

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Great! I hope to build more workflow tools with them in the future:)

Pros
Our lawn care business used the Snappii team to custom build an app to record the properties visited that day. Works great.

Cons
I/my staff found it difficult to use at first. There are Published versions and Saved versions of our app which are not the same...which was a little confusing and I think it could be simpler to just have one version.

Chad smith

An app that works how you want it to

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Pros
Unlike other app editors, this really is a what you see is what you get experience, and like me, you can actually get your app published, with no hidden fees. (As with any app, you will have a Google and Apple developer account, and there is small fees for these.) Snappii has an online chat for help, and the techs are very helpful (And a thank you to tech Alexandra who went above and beyond the call of duty.) Anyone who has been searching for a basic app to be created and published knows how difficult it is to find a company that will do it without a huge up front investment. It was a straightforward process for me in creating an app.

Cons
I wish i would have found Snappii earlier instead of spending a lot of money on an app that didnt work.

Peter Belden

Great value and customer service

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Great value, top notch customer service, and fully customizable.

Pros
Great Value! I was able to get my app built for 1/4 of the cost had I built it from scratch. And if anything happens, the Snappii team address my problems right away. It's also a very flexible platform that allows me to customize the app in a number of different ways.

Cons
It crashes once in awhile and needs to be updated from time to time but that's pretty much standard for most apps. The app could be a little bit quicker but it's hardly an issue. Overall, I'm very happy with my choice to work with Snappii

Rufina Benda

App building platform that’s fully customizable. Saves time and money.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-08-09

Pros
Snappii is great because we were able to build our own app in a codeless platform and even allows us to fully customize any one of their range of industry-specific, pre-made apps to suit our business needs. Managing our claims, commission, contacts, policies, and documents has been so east. Ensuring data accuracy is no longer as resource and time-consuming. The use of tablets and smartphones enables us to significantly reduce the paperwork and cuts down our costs. Their support team is always courteous and are are willing to go above and beyond to get our issues resolved for us. They’ve been very helpful from start to finish in the creation of our app.

Cons
There have been a few misses in the customer support where it took them a while to get back to us about an issue, but that’s probably because it was a complex problem and they were still trying to find a good and acceptable resolution to it at the time. My overall experience with them though has been quite good. The platform itself has crashed a few times before, but they continue to update it.

Eric Breitsprecher

The app was easy to develop and roll out for use

Reviewed 2018-03-21

I was able to document real-time activities of construction and issues that arise instantly.

Pros
It was easy to train my employees to use and when I was in the development stages your staff and users guide helped me step by step to aid in the develop of the app to exactly what I was looking for. I was able to upload my projects logo.

Cons
Updates caused user frustration and when adding multiple users. I would be nice to be able to customize how the document prints out, i.e layout across the page rather than just down the page.

Butch Bernhardt

Not always intuitive, but help available

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-09-24

We use the apps to educate sales and the public on how to properly specify and use our member's products. The apps help us achieve that objective and help showcase these products. Snappii's technical staff have been very responsive when issues arise, allowing us to solve them and keep the apps up to date.

Pros
It works well across platforms, even with constant changes with Apple and Google. It is easy to make minor revisions to apps and have them immediately appear. Good, timely support offered by Snappii's technical staff.

Cons
Some functions, particularly the relational data sources, are not very intuitive. Wish I could delete unused data files. The ability to space elements on app screens is pretty rudimentary and it's sometime difficult to get elements aligned properly,

Jeffrey Zimmerman

Very Helpful

Reviewed 2019-09-17

We like the information and the changes snappii has made to the service to accommodate our needs.

Pros
Recently you added the feature to show each individual that is sending the log. This has been very helpful for viewing and saving documents.

Cons
That the form can only be filled out with a tablet positioned vertically. This makes it difficult when using a keyboard on a IPAD to import data.

Anonymous

Easy to use software that's unique in the marketplace

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
Snappi is one of the only software companies on the market that allows you to customize and create your own mobile app without the need of developers. It's ease of use is what drew me to Snappi.

Cons
Response time to questions asked is sometimes very long. If the team could improve response time and ensure that questions asked were clearly answered - you'd have a top notch product.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

paul votze

Snappi

Reviewed 2019-09-22

Pros
We used it to do daily reports. it worked well for us but we have moved to an integrated tool that has daily reports.

Cons
It was good when we first started but we found something that is more integrated

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Stefanie Santos

Great App

Reviewed 2019-09-12

Customer support was nice to work with. I enjoyed the app. It wasn't as specific to detail as we needed but it got the job done as time went on. I would suggest getting this!

Pros
We got to custom make the app how we wanted it. It was easy to use once we worked the bugs out!

Cons
It did what we intended it to do. So I didn't dislike anything about it!

Doug Brandum

App has been great. Very customizable

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
Infinite possibilities, makes collecting data very fast and simple. Also very easy for operators to use.

Cons
No backup, the app randomly lost some of the info and we had to rebuild parts of the app. We spoke with customer service and they advised us that they could not recover the app data. Some type of backup would be great.

Chris Krause

Decent product interface, Great Sales team, valuable solution

Reviewed 2018-03-23

The survey function is helpful

Pros
The user interface is relatively easy to use and the instant feedback on the mobile device test app makes it quick to develop and verify everything is functioning to specifications. I like the data import function for data sets used within the application as well.

Cons
The lack of quality top to bottom training and document is a bit weak. These are critical when you do not have a call in support program. All support is provided via chat or email making the troubleshooting process take longer than a simple phone call. A bright spot is the support is helpful once you finally get connected.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Jim Gagne

I inherited Snappi from my predecessor.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Ease of use, didn't require any training sessions. Field crew finds it simple to install on their cellphones.

Pros
I needed to make corrections to our info during my first week on the job. I was able to edit easily and in a short time.

Cons
I would like to change the graphic image that we use with your app on our cellphones. It isn't intuitive to me on how to accomplish this change. In fairness, I have not had much time to research a way to work this out.

Daisy Phillips

Overall everything has been good so far. We haven't had any real problems with the app.

Reviewed 2018-03-23

Pros
I think the software is pretty straight forward. I have never had an associate not be nice on the phone

Cons
I wish the app offered a little more complex features. I think that right now we only have basic abilities.

Douglas Jacke

Excellent software for start-ups, non-technical companies needing user friendly tools for custoemrs

Reviewed 2019-09-14

The sales, development teams work well together. They listen and respond with accurate precise solutions

Pros
Flexibility, usability, affordability. The project team is US based and an integral part of the final product. The development team is fluent and competent linguistically

Cons
Totally mobile based solution. hard to gather data for analysis and management purposes

Anonymous

Worth every penny

Reviewed 2018-07-08

Ease!

Pros
Currently using this to create a Resume App for the IOS platform. I am finding lots of great options and customizations along the way. I know very little coding so this helps tremendously.

Cons
Honestly, nothing I can think of . This is a great software tool and I use it almost every day to perfect my app.

Nick Sines

The whole process of obtaining our App was very easy from start to completion.

Streamlined our business.

Pros
Ease of use & made exactly to our design specifications. The team that developed our app was extremely helpful, nothing was too much trouble. We had to do quite a few design tests before we eventually got the app to a state that was user friendly & the team helped us every step of the way.

Cons
The app has performed very well so there has not really been any issues. The only one thing that did happen during our design process was that the representative we were dealing with left the company, so we continued with another person who was also very helpful, so we do not really have any negative feedback.

Benjamin Nielson

We had some issues that had to be worked out but the customer service was great.

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Paperless organizing, large amounts of information, job photos attached

Pros
Easy to organize, paperless system, and easy to use. The customer service is great at resolving any issues.

Cons
Hard for the guys in the field to resolve issues in the field. Updates sometimes mess with the information.

David Sheehi

Great app

Reviewed 2018-03-26

Helped with eliminate paper work

Pros
Very easy to work! Very little issues on the app we use it daily on all jobs. Easy to import daily safety issues

Cons
None at all this is a really good app. Great call in customer service all the time. Very helpful to deal with

Katie Smith

HawkApp on the Snappii Platform

Reviewed 2015-05-19

Hawkwood & Co run an intelligence service for the oil and gas industry. Using the Snappii platform, we have been able to develop an App to support the service. It allows us to deliver reports and geospatial intelligence directly to our clients Smartphones and Tablets, avoiding overstuffed inboxes. We can also ensure time critical information is delivered promptly via a push notification ensuring our clients are made aware quickly and collect incidents reports ensuring we have the most complete picture of threats facing the industry.

Pros
The support team is excellent. Accessible, polite and always go that extra mile to help you. Quick and simple to use with lots of resources to help if you want to go it alone. Feature rich and flexible enough to allow you to use them in a way that fits your business. Multi platform - will work across iOS and Android.

Hugh Myles

Its just brilliant.

Reviewed 2018-03-21

Pros
15 years ago I had to spend its price to get software allowed my mobile people to communicate seamlessly with the back office. With a bit of lateral thinking this software can be adapted to 99% of my needs now. I cannot fault it. I am only scratching the surface of the user's I can find for it.

Cons
Not a complaint as such, more a suggestion for, what would be to me, an improvement. Folders within the app to put various forms. Its the only bugbear I have with the setup. Otherwise, keep keeping it simple.

Chris Wells

Great to get Apps going and Great Customer Service

Reviewed 2018-04-24

Really easy software to get used to.

Pros
Great, great product! It was really easy to organize and very easy to understand exactly what you would get and how to use it. Of course, a formal training would be beneficial but it was pretty easy to use once we got the hang of it.

Cons
Not much outside of the basic features - could use some more complex ideas. When it froze, it was very frustrating but did not take away from the quality of the product. Could be a little cheaper but the value was good.