TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Reviews

4.3

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.17/10

Reviews by rating

The ease and simplicity on this software is great even for someone who may not work well with computers. The software works seamlessly.
My overall experience with True Commerce has been excellent. Over the years I've had to call the to set up new trading partners and for software issues and the customer service has been excellent.
Great experience overall. From implementation, to adding new trading partners, to integrating with new software just this year, we are overall very happy with the capabilities of this program.
Hard to set up new Trading Partners (partner setup). When there are errors it is difficult to correct without contacting support.
The only problem we have with this software is that we have Sage 50 and some of the discounts that are line items do not come thru to the order when you export the PO into Sage.
They are unable to integrate with Microsoft Navision/Business Central and have average to low understanding of Enterprise ERP.

JS

Joshua S.

Director of Information Systems

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

TrueCommerce EDI Solutions Review: Seamless EDI For A Digital World.

Transcript

Joshua: My name is Joshua. I am the Director of Information Systems at Lewis Hyman Incorporated. We are...

AK

Art K.

manager

EDI by TrueCommerce works great

Transcript

Art K.: Hi, my name is Art. I'm an account executive and I give TrueCommerce EDI Solutions five stars...

Michael P.

51-200 employees

Good EDI Partners

Allowed us to integrate our EDI products into our ERP system with customers that require it.

Pros

Di Central provides a good service for small companies looking to integrate with in house software or process EDI Documents via the web.

Cons

Working with the company to add new partners sometimes takes a very long time. Other than this, once things are set up they work great.

JM

Jenna M.

Wholesale, 11-50 employees

12/2019 Trimax Review

We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Pros

Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Cons

Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Retail, 1,001-5,000 employees

Not enterprise grade solution.

We are a large multi national corp with 3 divisions, and approx 50 trading partners, using Dynamics GP as an ERP. Integration and transition: We have been trying for almost a year to get up and running. The teams are inexperienced and have never encountered a company our size. Things that work yesterday don't work today. Programmers are overwriting each other, and there are no standards for how stuff...

Pros

We were promised the world and got delivered peanuts.

Cons

Does not work consistently, implementation team is incompetent.

BS

Bob S.

Food Production, 51-200 employees

Bob Review

Very positive. The solution works very well for our users.

Pros

Ease of use - Good reporting features -

Cons

I had a problem with support when trying to get an issue resolved. Took far longer than it should have.

VS

Vicki S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Fulfills our needs

Pros

The ease of use for the customer, the company user and the administrator

Cons

There are some specialized things for our non profit that have been challenging but all have been workable

DD

David D.

Supply side user

Pros

Ease of use and integration . Good customer service. Knowledge of staff

Cons

Some screens not user friendly . A little cumbersome at times

Tobacco, 11-50 employees

True Commerce EDI Solutions

We deal with high volume customers in our business so utilizing a software system like True Commerce EDI Solutions allows us to manage out time more efficiently. Rarely do we have any changes to make to our EDI mapping once the customer has been established, so the process flows very soothly.

Pros

I love the ease of receiving and transmitting EDI files from and to customers. It is also so very time saving to have the ability to transfer orders directly into Quickbooks. When you're dealing with a large customer like Walmart or McLane, you can receive and process large orders quickly.

Cons

I have experienced issues with mapping which can be frustrating and time consuming to figure out. It's best to have EDI pros on either side of the transaction to help it flow smoother when issues pop up.

JS

James S.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Why sign up for Truecommerce?

Truecommerce have been our EDI partners for most of our retail partners. everything goes through their platform. and they respond quickly if an issue arise.

Pros

Cons

none so far and hopefully not in the future

Margaret W.

True Commerce's EDI is extremely reliable and accurate

They provide the most state of the art product that enables us to perform our accounting in a very streamlined manner. The ease of use and the reliability of the product makes our job easier All our needs are being met.

Pros

We have had a small number of issues with the data transfers over the past 5 years. It appears that the only time we have issues is when Quickbooks does an update and we have to get our IT involved to get the issues resolved

Consumer Goods,

TrueCommerce takes the complications of EDI and simplifies it.

Pros

The best thing about TrueCommerce is their support. You are never on your own. If you run into a snag or are uncertain of how to proceed, customer service is only a phone call away.

Cons

Once you understand how it works, TrueCommerce is fairly straightforward. However, onboarding resources could be highlighted and made more readily available to jumpstart your step into the EDI world.

RD

Rebecca D.

Wholesale, 51-200 employees

I have had the best 4 years of partnership with True Commerce... With many more years to come!

This software has helped our company become more efficient with our daily tasks. Also, we are able to meet each of our Trading Partner requirements through True Commerce. Personally, True Commerce has helped me become knowledgeable and confident about EDI and its ability to help our company grow and become for efficient.

Pros

I called True Commerce knowing very little about EDI. My task was to find a new EDI solution that was going to work best for our new ERP software. From the moment I heard "Hello" my experience has been more than the 5 star rating. I can list many things that are great at True Commerce. Their team in wonderful. Immediately I felt at ease because everybody talked my language and never used jargon...

SS

Steve S.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Love the Value True Commerce Gives

The cost over our previous provider is fantastic.

Pros

Easy to use. Integrates with my ERP smoothly. Support is excellent, very fast courteous and knowledgeable.

Cons

Would like a bit more automation with our ERP software

TF

Theresa F.

Consumer Goods, 11-50 employees

Excellent Customer Service and Features

We have been able to streamline our process to save time and prevent errors.

Pros

Setup is easily facilitated. The software is very user friendly and accommodates many of our needs, such as converting case pack quantities to eaches in our system. Whenever we might have an issue or question, the customer service is very responsive. It is web-based, and therefore available on any desktop.

Cons

The formatting of POs can be a little clunky, with many blank areas wasted. However, I believe our trading partners determine this format.

SL

Scott L.

Pharmaceuticals, 1-10 employees

Does the basics of EDI

Pros

I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Cons

There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

AH

Amy H.

Retail, 11-50 employees

Great Program that Boosts Effeciency

Pros

Can be customized to meet the needs of your business and easy to implement with other types of software. Also helps us to more efficiently run our business and complete daily tasks. Daily order processing has become way more efficient and accurate with the use of the True Commerce software.

Cons

Because it is so customizable, it sometimes takes a while to implement new uses for the software. The support team is generally helpful but it can be hard to track down the individual who has the knowledge to assist you with specific tasks.

CL

Craig L.

Sporting Goods, 11-50 employees

Couldn't Be Happier

Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

Pros

User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Cons

Lack of other companies in our field using DiCenteral

BS

Barbara S.

Farming, 11-50 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

DiCentral - Constantly There for Support with Excellent Customer Service

Using DiCentral provides me with the ease of invoicing our customers in a timely manner, knowing that it was received because of the confirmation given - no need to constantly update emails to send invoices via email. We are currently setting up another customer to receive purchase orders which will streamline both our Sales and Accounting departments.

Pros

I had spoken to a number of companies that provide EDI software before choosing DiCentral. I liked the fact the costs were in Canadian funds, the patience of my Sales contact in answering my questions, the ease of the set up, and the gentleman who patiently assisted me with the launch. I also appreciate the quick response to the support technicians, the availability of Webinars and the ease of payment on a monthly basis.

Cons

The only glitch I have is that I find it challenging to add a new customer to our profile. This may be due to the fact that I have only been using DiCentral for almost a year and only have 2 customer signed up at this time. I am currently working with my Sales contact to rectify this issue.

JR

Jeff R.

Warehousing, 11-50 employees

Small Company EDI

Very good people

Pros

Great Support Easy of use Breath of offering with EDI partners

Cons

Weak on WMS No Picking with scanners Historical Inventory not good.

AF

Al F.

Textiles, 11-50 employees

Very disorganized company

You send an email - and then you may get a respond but nothing will change only e-mail you can't talk with anybody in this company - they are not professional and they do not understand how their own system works

Pros

Unfortunately, 5 years ago when I join our company, they have chosen Truecommerce

Cons

nothing - Before I join the company 5 years ago our company had this EDI software - I would not use this company

MW

Melissa W.

Furniture, 51-200 employees

Fast, easy and reliable EDI solution! I love it!

The greatest benefit to utilizing DI Central as my EDI provider is the ease of use, and their reliability. I have found the customer support team to be prompt with the response when needed! I have never experienced any down time or missed transmissions with DI Central. They are an outstanding EDI provider!

Pros

I love the ease of use the most about the DI Central software. We haven't experienced any down time utilizing DI Central. It is very reliable and consistent!

Cons

Does DI Central have integration with Quick Books capabilities. That would be an asset! I would like to see more integratoin with my internal programs so that the processing of orders could be more seemless.

RS

Rivka S.

Wholesale, 1-10 employees

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Pros

Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Cons

For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

TG

TAMMY G.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great entry point for those new to EDI

The software basics are very good, user interface is very good. Setup for a new customer is not timely, and tech support for complicated import/export can take weeks to resolve. I would recommend this for small business/new to EDI, but perhaps not for those with more complicated needs. It is a good value for what you get.

Pros

TrueCommerce is an easy entry point for those new to EDI - the software is easy to administer, and easy for daily users. Tech support is pretty good. TrueCommerce can handle more complicated situations, and import/export to any ERP or accounting software.

Cons

If you don't use the basic turn-around, or Sage ERP, then you will have to use their tech to set up the export/import. Turn-around time for those projects, while not bad as tech support goes, it is not good enough for your customers! This is a source of frustration. Their setup team is even slower than tech support.

LS

Leslie S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use.

It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Pros

It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Cons

Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

BF

Brian F.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 51-200 employees

Shipping orders with EDI

Overall we are satisfied now that the new format has been fixed.

Pros

I like the ease of access to be able to get batches of customer orders in and out throughout the day. We take a lot of orders in a day and the ones that comes via EDI are always the easiest and fastest to get processed and shipped out for our customers.

Cons

The new format took away some of the features that made the old EDI format work. In addition to the downtime when it was implemented hurt us a little bit as everything was getting figured out.

SN

Scott N.

Could not ask for a Better EDI partner

Pros

True Commerce's web based EDI platform fully integrated with our ERP and website back end NEXTERNAL. Easily handles our order volume of 200 + orders a week. We no longer spend hours entering orders it is done in a matter of minutes. New trading partners are easy to add. True Commerce and Highjump on constantly making improvements and taking this product to the next level.

Cons

Web based transaction manager required silverlight to run. When new version is released this problem should go away.