CASEpeer Reviews

Brett S.

Customer service is excellent and it’s clear that this is a company that cares about their product and their clients. They make regular improvements based on the feedback they receive.

Libby T.

Krystal L.

Cons

Nothing major, but there are slight glitches here and there after updates. Also, I really miss the full task completed history.

Alexis C.

Lack of a mobile application for iOS or Android. However, I've been told that CASEpeer is working on providing this feature soon.

Cory M.

Moreover, on the Litigation homepage you can track the life of each defendant by viewing dates they answered, appeared, were dismissed, etc.

Katelyn C.

4.9

BEST case management software - if you havent used it, youre missing out

saves you time and money makes you more productive

Pros

very easy to use, very interactive, has all the necessary features such as tasks, notes, accounting for the trust account. navigation is so simple. I can find out whats going on with a case in seconds! Great Calendar system, set reminders and tasks and make life simple. Great for litigation deadlines. Customer service is excellent too, they address issues every time.

Cons

i can only think of one - when the tasks are assigned, there isnt a box to check off, you have to delete each task one by one. They arent the cheapest but they are the best of the best and ive used several (other than these twoi cant think of any other ones)

OBSESSED with CasePeer

Simply the best. I will never use anything else!

Pros

I like that you can leave detailed notes that stand out. You can indent, bold, space things out, its just so easy and clear to see/read what you need. I also like that you can search the client's file for any prior note made. The critical case note feature, the treatment tracking, provider history, being able to track the insurance history. I have used other software, and nothing on this Earth can...

Cons

I wish CasePeer could integrate with Box or DropBox so the file is all on one page. I worked with a similar build through Sales Force but it could never touch what Case Peer is doing. (this may be an option that we just did not choose)

Great Software

Pros

This software is very easy to use and helpful for cases!

Cons

Sometimes the software crashes a bit!

Best cloud-based case management software for personal injury law firms

Signup is my favorite - I have a perfect system with Casepeer - we send the contract for the client to E-sign, text, email, and set up the claim all through Casepeer. Signup is super quick and anyone can be trained to do it!

Pros

Texting with clients - and the ability to receive photos. I love telling my clients that if they get a document in the mail and they want to discuss, just take a pic with your phone and text it to me, it'll be saved directly into your case. Makes signup a breeze!

Cons

Trick question - nothing! Seriously, though, if there is a missing feature, the staff is amazing and very responsive. Most of my suggestions have been implemented. The Casepeer staff is constantly working to improve this software.

Well thought out program built from the ground up with PI in mind

Excellent

Pros

Best designed program for Personal Injury that I found after a lot of looking. Customer service and support implementing the system is excellent. I can always get someone on the phone who knows how to help. The software is intuitive and tailored to PI cases.

Cons

Waiting on a few functionalities and features available in more generalized case management software. The updates have been coming at a steady drumbeat so I expect to see them soon. In the meantime, the PI focused design and features more than make up for it.

Review of CasePeer

Pros

I find it easy to use and navigate. I also like the new way to view the calendar.

Cons

There are some "events" that could be added to the litigation tab.

Great Software System

Pros

Task Management features brings such ease to the structure of my work day, regardless of the role I'm in.

Great Product Keeps Getting Even Better

Pros

Robust features Intuitive interface Responsive customer service that implements user feedback to improve product Great tutorials for training new hires

Cons

Integrations with third party platforms can be clunky

PI Case Manager Review

Case Management for a PI firm.

Pros

Easy to use and access all of our client's information within one system. Constantly improving software.

Cons

Occasional glitches, sometimes I get logged out of all my tabs, lol.

Very useful upgrade!

It's been a real time saver!

Pros

Easy to use, room for all pertinent information, online access, search options have been a great time saver

Cons

When updating forms or information, once saved, it takes you to the top of the page or to the beginning of that tab rather than staying where you just were

Fantastic platform! Easy to use, looks great, makes my job a lot easier!

Excellent software from top to bottom. Since we started using Casepeer, it keeps getting better. I used to work in the settlement and disbursement areas. While the older versions felt a bit clunky, many of our suggestions have been implemented successfully. With the newest version, settling liens with healthcare providers and generating crucial documents have never been more effortless. I now primarily...

Pros

The software looks great, navigating the site is very intuitive. It also keeps track of all the important data points, which is vital to our firm as accuracy is key. The developers are also always open to suggestions and improvements, so the program is always evolving and getting better.

Cons

There are some useful features that are still in development, such as the ability to have more control over the trust account. Otherwise, the software works really well.

Efficient & Intuitive

After reviewing several other platforms, we're glad we went with CASEpeer. Our firm is more efficient because we use it, and our attorneys have a greater sense of control over their cases because of it. Case management can be maddening, but CASEpeer was obviously designed from the ground-up to make the process as efficient and easy as possible. The user interface is intuitive and easy to learn, which makes training new staff easy. It's been dependable - we haven't had technical glitches, and the integration process was actually more smooth than we expected. We've had no shortage of questions, and the customer service response time has always been impressive.

Pros

I don't have reservations about recommending CASEpeer to colleagues; it's been a great fit for us. It's not a bare-bones software; the more time you spend in it, the more you realize it has tools built in to make some of the mundane work a lot easier.

Cons

I'd like to be able to export an entire file/client at the push of a button. My understanding is they're working on it, and it's a feature that will be available in the future.

Nothing short of excellence!

Pros

It is difficult to complement the software without complimenting the company. I have never experienced better customer service and client attentiveness. We receive update emails weekly. I can barely get used to a feature before they roll out with even better ones. The integration to our calling service is outstanding and the ability to mange through our cases is seamless. Each case is laid out much like a report and is easy to follow. It allows us to stay on top of our cases and interact with our clients through opt-in texting linked directly to the client's case notes. This software is the best case management software hands down!

Cons

The only negative thing I could think of is how much data is needed to be inputed. This is not really a negative at all, just time consuming. The sheer amount of data allows the software to read itself and identify information for templates, organizing notes, providers, and defense insurance companies, counsel, and judges.

Best CRM for Personal Injury Firms Hands Down

It was a key component in growing my practice in the last year.

Pros

Due to its specialty for personal injury, the reporting and niched tools allows for unique strategy such as comparing the firm's demands out, offers out, and pending settlements to assist with monthly projecting and allowing us to be PROACTIVE instead of reactive. Our team now can anticipate case issues and solve them before they become an issue. Client communication is now solved with the platform's...

Cons

I wish I could navigate through the firm's tasks quicker. I am waiting on the app for easier use from my phone, but it should be coming soon.

It's simplified the processes of our law firm

I can't say enough good about this program and how useful it has been. From keeping track of every single phone call and evaluation, ease of creating tasks for follow up calls for potential new cases, noting critical case notes regarding a client and facts, gaining all the information up front and having it in the system in real time, making it easy to go back and view notes and records on a case,...

Pros

See my review!

Cons

No cons when you can make the necessary changes needed to fit your needs.

From the team, to the program to the ease of use, Casepeer is outstanding all around.

This program is the only program that I have used so far that I actually enjoy using.

Pros

Casepeer is the best product that I could find after looking into almost every cloud-based option for case management. The program allows for easy case management from beginning to end, the ability to communicate with both clients and teammates in the office and simple template documents that eliminate the possibility of making mistakes on your form letters. Most importantly, the team is dedicated to ensuring that the client's experience is top notch. There is a rapid response to any request that I make for improvements or training.

Great SaaS product

Pros

Love that you can access it from any computer, iPad, or smartphone. It is feature rich, allowing you to input tons of data on each case. I like that you can tag each note with the category it fits into, which is helpful for searching through later. Being able to attach emails directly to the case is great. I like the idea of being able to do the same with text messages, but that feature could use some work.

Cons

Still learning to use this product but so far it's a bit clunky in terms of managing check-ins with clients on a regular basis. I also wish you were able to customize the intake portion a bit, as some of the questions we normally ask either don't have a place in the forms or are only accessible after the case is created (e.g. report number). Across the board, a lot of the data entry points are buried within the forms rather than being quick to input. You have to click into and open a new box, then click into subareas there to input date, which is time consuming. For certain things I wish there was a select all feature (tasks, notes, etc.)

Everyone on the casepeer team is very helpful and quick to respond to any questions or concerns

It organizes cases effectively so anyone in the office can see what's new with a case with a few clicks of a mouse. It also helps clients who do not have an email address to be able to communicate with us better.

Pros

The customer service is great, its very easy to use the software and keeps things organized. Overall its very helpful to our lawfirm. Being able to text clients and them being able to text documents and photos is a very nice addition also.

Cons

I don't like that the text message goes to the main contact on the case instead of directing it back to the person who originally sent the text message. I also wish the settlement tab was set up a little differently.

Excellent software and a must have for a personal injury firm

overall better case management, settlement tracking, medical history management

Pros

This has everything you need from medical treatment tracking, embedding calendars, managing settlement discussions, etc. i also like that the team at casepeer are constantly adding features. they are also very much available right away without any hold time, if there are any questions.

Cons

the contact directory is a work in progress, and sometimes the system (as its web based) can run slow at times, but it seems that they are aware of these items and are looking to improve...

This system has completely changed our practice for the better! Our office runs so much smoother!

With CasePeer, we are able to provide better client service because we are more organized. We are able to resolve pre-litigation matters and prepare litigation matters in less time. Our team case reviews are also more substantive.

Pros

No requirement for individual licensing because it runs through online access. Superior customer support! The Help Center is actually useful! Easy to use. Easy to train staff on it's use also.

Cons

The template development is very good but could be improved. For There really are not many other cons.

Simple, Easy, and Effective.

CASEpeer makes it easy to access all of your important case information. At a touch of a button you can open your client's contact information, pull up the police report, view a summary of your client's medical treatment, and more. Additionally, you can make case notes, and assign tasks to case workers. Each worker can view all of the tasks from a management field or view them individually on a client's...

Cons

Best personal injury case management software!

Pros

It can do everything, very user friendly, the support team is awesome. It really helped automate and update our office. Great for organization and working with a team in your office. Keeps everyone on the same page.

Amazing Product

CASEpeer is amazing! It helps your keep all of your cases organized and well documented. Its tracking features ensure that all of your clients get the attention that they deserve and no case goes unnoticed. There is a wonderful variety of features that are easy to use and provide functionality that is just not available elsewhere. CASEpeer is a must have for law firms of any size.

Pros

All the information I need is in one place.

Cons

Great timesaver and powerful!

I've just started using this program, and I can see how powerful it is going to be once I have all of my cases put into the program. I like it, because it's intuitive, and there are features being added to the program all the time -- making it even more user friendly and specific to my individual cases. Having the info on each case at your fingertips instead of having to search through paper files is a powerful and time-saving tool.

Pros

Constantly evolving and getting better and wiser.

Cons

Initial time getting all of the info into the program -- but I'm pretty sure that can't be helped.

Organized & User Friendly

CasePeer is a very intuitive and user friendly -- no instructions needed. In addition to being easy to use, CasePeer provides a highly effective way to manage client files and the various documentation that comes with each.