AdScale Reviews

AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

4.86/5 (7 reviews)

Roey Ben Nun

AdScale is a great app that help you optimize your Google Adwords campaigns with ease

Used daily for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-11
Review Source: Capterra

1.Reports - Adwords platforms gives you zero advanteges comparing to the Adscale reporting (report scheduling, easy to understand & compare) 2.Auto bid management & Budget utilization - it dosent matter if your a pro or ameteur at adwords this will take at least 60% of your day to day work and lets you put your attention to the other 40% (ads copy etc) 3. Recommendations - lets you know what your missing, things that the human eye cant see at a glance.

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Phil Byrne

Powerful PPC Platform Geared For Growth

Used daily for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-01-23
Review Source: Capterra

I have a proven partner for growing Google Ad accounts that are showing some form of regular conversions. Adscale takes them to the next stage. I am also able to manage more accounts with less team members. Despite all of the customisation features offered, Adscale is actually geared around being as automated and hands off as possible for the user. Once running, it literally takes your PPC account and gets the most out of it on autopilot. The reporting, now cross channel, offers one easy place to see how your budget is being spent, what its returning and where the key points in your spend are for both growth and improvement. On top of that, Adscale support is excellent. They live your PPC journey with you.

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Guy Yom Tov

Extremely professional, quick & feels like I found real partners

Used daily for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-04-20
Review Source: Capterra

Scaling up marketing voice in a cost-effective wayTailor-made features, amazing reporting&alerting system, smart bidding, long-term approach to data, multi-conversion abilities, availability time is 100%.

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Pallavi Goel

Good Software

Used daily for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-12-12
Review Source: Capterra

Good tool and evolving so looking forward and good price pointGreat features to allow adding manual overrides on bids

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Anonymous

Very Professional

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-07-08
Review Source: Capterra

Their automatic recommendations are THE best. It really cuts your workday in half. I used it for Bid Automation based on clicks.

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Anonymous

A Wow ad management software

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-01-09
Review Source: Capterra

A computer automated system for ad management. From budget management to reporting to alerts everything is automated which saves a lot on the time, money and ideation

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers

Antti Lehtinen

Adscale made our adwords to fly.

Used weekly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-04-22
Review Source: Capterra

* Bids&budget automation based on wanted results (clicks and conversions) * Tweaks based on results (new grouping and negatives) * Click fraud detection and IP blocking * Great customer service (very fast)

Read the full review


AdScale

Advertising performance optimization platform for marketers