BrandOffice Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.38/10

See full reviews by rating

It is a very successful product for meetings, surveys and similar multi-organizations. It is very fun to discover many features that you can improve yourself and learn by trying.
The software has been very useful in terms of improving myself and achieving more efficient and organizational work. Also, I have created good time savings many times thanks to many of its features.
Here are the 3 biggest problems that BrandOffice solves for me.
I have not encountered a feature that would really harm myself or that I did not like in this product that I have been using for a while.

BrandOffice users...

Qualio-logocaret
listing-logo

Qualio

How would you rate BrandOffice?

BrandOffice is what you've always wanted, but it didn't really exist until now.

Here are the 3 biggest problems that BrandOffice solves for me: 1. Making sure all materials are up to date 2. Giving my [SENSITIVE CONTENT] (and the sales team) easy access to those materials 3. My sanity is saved because I don't have to say "it's in Sharepoint" or send attachments anymore.

Pros

My [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been begging me for years to have a place where she can open a presentation and then just pick and choose the slides she wants. I tried to make SharePoint folders and different templates and all the options she needed but it didn't work. Then I tried a document management system where she could search for the words she wanted and then pull things together, but that had way too many steps for everyone. BrandOffice has allowed me to make multiple templates for different types of clients and ALSO create a library of individual slides that can be added at will, and it's all in one place for easy access!

Cons

At the moment, the only thing is that it can't be used by Mac or Web users (which is a very small minority of people on the team), but I know that stuff is coming!

FINALLY: True enterprise template and brand governance

BrandOffice has been a solid, stable and now, inextricable part of our business for proposals, letters, specifications and reports. We are able to consistently update standard content as our knowledge and experience grows, and as a result the quality of our work is getting better and better. This is a truly outstanding product.

Pros

The fact that the product install directly to the desktop applications and i9s managed centrally is such a fantastic approach. My users never have an incorrect template and as soon as we update the content, they always have it at their fingertips. Being able to centrally manage our content in one single, authoritative, place rather than file shares and document management solutions, is hugely effective and refreshing.

Cons

There really isn't anything that I can find fault in at this stage. The users took to it right away and because of the user experience they tinkered and understood rapidly. So no... no cons in our experience

Dear Philippe, thank you for walking this journey with us. It has been fantastic to receive feedback from a client who has deep insight into this category and we really value your feedback and support.

BrandOffice EO

It has a very useful and productivity-enhancing look

Pros

It's nice that some processes are done automatically. It saves me time

Cons

I don't think they have many shortcomings. Only some tools need to be edited. Maybe a little change to the interface would be good.

incredible product

Pros

easy access to prepopulated templates with CI that makes workflow so much better

Cons

there is nothing to dislike about the product

Excellent

Very happy

Pros

We use it for standardized legal templates. The templates are all in one centralized source. Update once and it’s across the organization. Now everyone has access to the same high quality, correctly branded and formatted legal documents. Generated with a click.

Cons

Whatever issues we had, which were minor, were quickly sorted out with the developers

Dear Efi, thank you so much for your review. Your input was invaluable in ensuring BrandOffice could meet not only the needs of the Corporate and Investment Banking division, but specifically those of the legal team. Thank you for your great product ideas and for helping to test the new enhancements. You are so instrumental to the evolution of BrandOffice and it meeting the ongoing needs of legal professionals. Thank you for being an early adopter of our technology. We look forward to our ongoing relationship.

Blown away by BrandOffice

Brand building is about creating consistent brand experiences across all touchpoints, and BrandOffice helps us achieve this when it comes to business documentation. The fact that the software can be customised and that their customer service is incredible makes the software even more brilliant.

Pros

BrandOffice enables us to manage the look and feel of our brand across Word, Excel and PPT. It also creates efficiencies for our business through the automation of several processes. The software truly is a game-changer.

Cons

I can't fault a product that continues to teach me new and convenient ways to do things all the time. As an admin, I need to improve my knowledge of the software's capabilities to ensure that we are making the most of the product and contribute to business efficiencies even more.

Great software to use with Microsoft Office

My overall experience has been amazing, the way it creates efficiencies is fantastic.

Pros

The ease of use when needing templates is exemplary. It is easy to update and upload templates as an administrator and at the click of a button being able to deploy all the new templates to all users, thereby guaranteeing that all users have the latest and greaters templates and letterheads at their fingers.

Cons

There is nothing I like the least :) The software is just too good to not like anything.

What a journey! Thank you for being so instrumental in all our new BrandOffice features. We are so pleased at the incredible usage of BrandOffice in this investment banking environment.

Great Software

I enjoy using it makes my working life much easier. gives me time to focus on more design work.

Pros

I like the accessibility and the user friendly environment

Cons

no complaints everything works well and smoothly

Say goodbye to the sharing of Templates to maintain a Beautifull brand.

Pros

The latest company templates are available from within Microsoft Office applications. No more downloading and confirming that you have the latest templates.

Cons

Initial setup is slow since the asset thumbnails needs to be downloaded to the local workstation.

BrandOffice SM

Brandoffice review

Their support has been exceptional. Nothing is too much for them.

Pros

We are using this tool to speed up the proposal-writing process with pre-defined product content blocks. It has been very helpful in ensuring uniformity of information and CI across all proposals.

Cons

There is nothing I would change on the product - it perfectly meets our needs.

Amazing to see how so many administrators can collectively work together to manage the complex content requirements of this Group. So pleased that BrandOffice could play an instrumental role in speeding up your proposal and tender generation.

Easy to setup and manage

Pros

Having the company Templates at your finger tips so so efficient and easy to use

Cons

There was no cons with this product of brandoffice

Dear JP, thank you so much for your review of BrandOffice. Your feedback is always so important to us. Thank you for being part of our journey.

BrandOffice Review

Good

Pros

We use it as a framework to implement our business processes.

Cons

As for all of these products, you need a permitted product owner.