Additional information for ClearVoice
Key features of ClearVoice
View All Features
- Editorial calendar
- Campaign management
- Schedule publication
- Categorization / grouping
- Brand management
- Audience targeting
- Assignment distribution management
- Ensure brand & SEO guidelines are implemented
- Issue change requests and have control over final approval
- Query the software for trending articles and stories
- Integrated facilities for paying freelancers
- Freelance marketplace
- Content studio
- Collaborate on content editing, change requests & approval
- Manage the full creation & completion process of assignments
- Track the progress of agreed assignments
- Publish directly to WordPress or other third-party CMS's
Search ClearVoice’s content database to identify trending articles, stories or posts and brainstorm new ideas based on insights into actual online performance.
With required content formalized, raise an “assignment” listing detailed instructions, offered rates and required deadlines to be posted on the freelancer Marketplace.
Search for and favourite certain freelancers and enlist teams that can collaborate on copy via integrated Content Studio editing tools.
Issue change requests and approve final copy, while also ensuring that freelancers are paid – all within the single ClearVoice platform.
Publish content to external websites and blogs with WordPress integration or use the ClearVoice API to connect and publish to other third-party CMS platforms.