Mailrelay Reviews

User ratings

4.4

• Likelihood to recommend8.69/10

See full reviews by rating

Pros

Cons

I have recently started using it and found it very helpful. Hopefully, it turns out to be very helpful software for me.

Sumant L.

Cost efficient and it offers great deliverability, as well as an outstanding customer support that is always there for you.

RI

Rodrigo Iván C.

AL

Armando L.

I had to start using it after a bad experience with a competitor  I am now planning to use ir as my first option for email.

jF

javier F.

Is quite difficult not to be clasified as spam y the mail box.

Well that's the only inconvenience: sometimes it won't charge the images, takes a different one with similar name.

dc

Mailgun-logocaret

Mailgun

Mailchimp Transactional Email-logocaret

Mailchimp Transactional Email

How would you rate Mailrelay?

Super easy to use!

Can connect multiple websites. Free for ever.

Pros

Plenty of step by step articles. Immediate replies to queries. Layout is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Mailrelay review

When I heard about mailrelay offering free mass mail and autoreponder, i was elated. Finally I can send my newsletter and reach out to as many people as I can. The UI was easy to navigate and has superb tools to create newsletter and relevant statistical data to know your newsletter status. This is one great mass emailer.. Cheers to you.

Pros

Great UI, easy to navigate, user friendly, relevant statistical data. sufficient monthly quota.

Cons

need more tools to create customized newsletter. Do not have available codes to enhance the look of newsletter.

Good service

Offers many features and the features are thought of in detail. User interface isn't that obvious, but there are many blog posts describing any of the situations I had to solve. Their free plan is huge and can be sufficient even for small businesses. The support is friendly and punctual and was able to help me with my requests. Mailrelay offers multilingual support, but my language isn't listed and it's not trivial to implement it. I have chosen Mailrelay as my primary e-mail sending service.

Pros

Many features Free plans Good blog articles to solve problems

Cons

Not intuitive UI Not perfect multi-language solutions

Small experience comments...

I like is free as I'm a small entrepreneur. Good to know and start yo use, the best way to make people use It.

Pros

It seems easy to use even i have done only tests. I Will do a campaign shortly for 100 clients the most.

Cons

I dont know yet.. few experience only. I need yo understand how to obtain a SMTP adress for mailing.

MailRelay with the latest integration ThriveLeads is wonderful

At all times they advise, guide me and help me even by just providing a free account. Add much value these folks of MailRelay. Congratulations.

Pros

Now with the new update of ThriveLeads, it is just wonderful. Autoresponder, high deliverability and servers in the European Union.

Cons

They should be included in Divi Elegant themes as they have done with MailChimp and GetResponse. At some point the application crashes when trying to save data and forces you to restart the session.

Mailrelay is very easy & good software

Very good service is intuitive to use, I recommend to everyone. Castomer Supprt working properly and professionally solve all problems.

Pros

Very easy to use

Cons

Mailrelay.com a life line for small businesses

After signed up to mailrelay.com, we never feel any requirement of other email marketing services...it is hard to believe that we get 75000 email free every month....but this all arranged by Mail relay.com....thank you admin of mailrelay.com for your kind help to our business.... We recommend to all bloggers to us mailrelay.com and avoid to others who charge $9-$10 for 500 Subscribers .

Easy and nice software

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Reports

Send thousands of emails, free!

It helped me to do some mass dissemination campaigns to my own mailing lists, the delivery percentage is quite high.

Pros

The biggest advantage of mail relay is to be able to send many more emails with the free account than any other bulk email manager, it also allows you to do some basic automation.

Cons

And it is not very difficult to understand, it also has its limitations if you want to carry out campaigns with greater follow-up capacity. An additional element for me is that it lacks further development in the ability to integrate with other platforms.

It's great! :)

I like MailRelay because it's cheap/free, offers a real time nice support, has all the feautures I need for my business :)

Pros

cheap/for free, real time nice support, good statistics,

Cons

knowledge of html is needed, no possibility to see the statistics of one subscriber (for example which emails and how many he/she opened) as well us the list of people that never opened any mail (it would help to remove them from the list)

Very easy and effective

Pros

Ease of use and setup, and customer support are the two things I look for in any software. Mailrelay has both! Yay! I like the ease of setup - you don't have to be a computer whiz kid to get it working. And if you're still stumped, customer support is awesome!

Cons

The cons are that I didn't find it sooner, but that's not really their fault. The pricing is a bit high for a small, or one-person business, and that is kind of a buzz kill, but if you send out a lot of emails the ROI is totally justifiable.

Very simple to use and very effective for email campaigns, it is also in Spanish

Very satisfied, I think it's worth using it

Pros

It is very easy to use and perfectly meets the objectives, I am quite satisfied with the application, very effective to conduct campaigns by email using the database of customers. I love that it is in Spanish.

Cons

They should expand the number of templates currently available, otherwise I think it's a very good program.

Awesome support

We are happy with MailRelay support. Also we are interested on improved features of front-end to get more easy to create templates like mail chimp system. Thank you for your service.

Pros

Fast support. Easy templates

Cons

Templates dont look awesome like mailchimp system

Excellent Tool

I have used MailChimp until I found this tool. What incited me to try is that the autoresponder had no cost for the free account. So I was able to test its effectiveness. After more than a year, I can only say that it is for now the best email marketing tool I have also used, in Spanish.

Pros

Autoresponder free for small accounts Customer 100% Information Relevate to create good campaigns through your blog

Best mailing ever!

I have worked with mailchimp, constant contact, and MailRelay is the best one! I have it for free and no ads, annoying pop ups! Unlimited features. Great! Thank you MailRelay!

Pros

Unlimited features, free!

Cons

can not send to somebody@me.com

simple and useful

Mailrelay is an easy to use e-mail software. It offers all the functionalities needed but no a lot of non-useful functions. The analytics are really powerful too. Even if it is less known than other email clients, I totally recommend it.

Cons

Great support and great utilities from Mailrelay.

Mailrelay , i heard about trough google and i had registered here ,every time i find a difficulty there will be a very helpful customer support from mailrelay, it was great pleasure working with mailrelay , Thanks a lot

MailRelay.com is great!

Your services give me a chance to make more experience in send mail via smtp relay. So that I can apply tomy mail server to avoid rejecting mail by spamhause, etc. Especially, your support team is really great.

MailRelay - review

I am happy to use MailRelay. The only issue is that @abv.bg is not supported and these emails do not reach their destination.

Pros

easy to use, friendly support team

Cons

does not support @abv.bg emails

Book publishing and other business.

Good service, particularly customer service, even with free accounts. I am startig to promote a publishing house and so far the delivery of my emails has been excellent. And it is free, for now, when I need it I will upgrade. Thanks for asking.

Pros

Fast delivery service.

Cons

None. So far I have not had any problem. Right now I cannot tell, but with the good customer service, I know they will attend my suggestions.

Great value for what you get

Mail Relay is a very good marketing product that provides all the necessary features for marketing digital campaigns. The UX could/should be improved as well as the details of the reports.

Cons

Great software for a free account.

Great software for a free account. Definitely recommend this software over others such as Mail Chimp. All works like it is supposed to! Easy for others to use that are not so tech savy.

review mailrelay

I am generally pleased! I am using the free package but possiblly I will switch to a paid scheme soon.

Pros

the free package/the customer support/easy uploads

Very good experience

Fantastic experience, really enjoy using this and very quick to set up. Thank you! I would recommend this to anyone looking for easy to use but powerful software.

Cons

Best email platform for the money

I have used Mailrelay for almost a year now and after doing extensive research I haven't found a better value and a better price for a comprehensive email platform