All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Mailrelay Reviews

Reviews Summary

Pros

Good service, particularly customer service, even with free accounts. I am startig to promote a publishing house and so far the delivery of my emails has been excellent.

Armando L.

ceski k.

Read the full review
I like the ease of setup - you don't have to be a computer whiz kid to get it working. And if you're still stumped, customer support is awesome.

Becky B.

Read the full review

Cons

Is quite difficult not to be clasified as spam y the mail box.

Read the full review
Well that's the only inconvenience: sometimes it won't charge the images, takes a different one with similar name.

dena c.

4.4

The best mailing provider ¡and free!

I "meet" mailrealy 4 years ago... and since then up it become in my favorite mail provider. Seriusly, (and not, they not pay me ;)) for me, is one of the best options in this competitive field. I invite all of you to give a try to mailrelay... simple awesome.

Pros

Autoresponder Groups Custom fields Custom forms Tamplates free Hug amount of suscribers Amazing client suport.

Cons

Don't have "automation" You can't build wordk flows in a click basis.

Free Email Marketing Tool up to 15k of subscribers

I have been using this tool since 2013 and I still use this for email marketing campaigns.

Pros

It's free up to 15k of subscribers and very easy to set and send mails

Cons

It doesn't have some integrations with other tools

There are better alternatives, but the free tier makes it a good choice

The ability to send email marketing campaigns with 0 budget was the main point of using Mailrelay. This is the main reason why I would recommend Mailrelay.

Pros

Mailrelay's free tier is so high, that it's likely that you won't paid for the service until you really grow up - and even then, its pricing is really cheap. Also, it has a ton of learning material and their support service is helpful. Watch out for their blog and their onboarding emails, they deliver a lot of useful tips and tricks. What I like the most about their blog, is that they don't only focus on giving advice on email marketing topics, they also cover digital marketing in general. Speaking more about the app, I think it's important to remark an interesting technology that they have: some time ago, they implemented "Smart Delivery", a feature that sends the emails first to the most active customers, making sure that your IP reputation is the highest possible.

Cons

Features and design-wise, their competitors are far more advanced. It's UI/UX is really old, and makes navigation a bit hard. And the automation features are quite limited compared on other big players on the market. But I have heard that they are working on this, so we probably will have more advanced marketing features soon.

Very good in general and can improve

I have been using this service, In general is very friendly but is lacking some services that I used with other companies that provide email marketing that help make your job easy and fast. In general I love Mailrelay and specially the support!

Pros

In general it is very friendly to use. The support is incredible. You can send up more emails for free comparing to other companies. Easy to import contacts and lists It is in Spanish Better opening rate

Cons

-There are some features not available such as re-sending your campaign only to certain segment, such as the ones that did not open the last campaign, etc. this features are available in other -The hours of the app are not consisting with the county I am in, it uses Spain hours I beleive.

Very good clicks/mailing ratio

Since we use Mailrelay we increased the clicks/mailing ratio compared with our previous platform. We plan to go on using this platform. It is easy enough even for no profesionals as me.

Pros

clicks/mailing ratio easy of use tools to prepare your mails

Cons

I have not found any

My review about Mailrelay

I've been using Mailrelay for a long time, after trying other similar tools, I decided to use it again. They have improved their Dashboard, but has a flaw that is critical for me (other tools also have it) and it is the search for bounced mails or no longer used. The search has to be done manually, wasting a considerable amount of time :( The RSS template does not work that well, I'm not a programmer in HTML so I have no idea how to make the images be invoked. I asked for help to support, but they are not the best at answering apart from redirecting you to their Blog, video tutorials, etc. They do not realize that I need, many users have very little time-customized help and would be willing to extend my plan inclusive :(

Pros

Good platform to send out emails.

Cons

their support is too simple, they are not empathic and chat support almost never works and if I can communicate I always get the same response, go to the Blog, Videos :( see Tutorials

Good tool for large email marketers

Good for marketing and for 2 times sending

Pros

It is a very good tool when it comes to sending mass emails, in fact it is the only one in the market that allows you to send a total of 15,000 users at the same time and a total of 75,000 mass emails per month .. That's incredible!

Cons

the tool does not look very friendly, they made an important improvement but I think they can do it better, I do not like that you have to delete one by one the users of your database

MailRelay with the latest integration ThriveLeads is wonderful

At all times they advise, guide me and help me even by just providing a free account. Add much value these folks of MailRelay. Congratulations.

Pros

Now with the new update of ThriveLeads, it is just wonderful. Autoresponder, high deliverability and servers in the European Union.

Cons

They should be included in Divi Elegant themes as they have done with MailChimp and GetResponse. At some point the application crashes when trying to save data and forces you to restart the session.

Best malchimp alternative value-price

I was using mailrelay as my choice until I found sendy (self hosted with Amazon AWS). But if you don't have advanced technical knowledge, this is your best option if you need best price-value.

Pros

It's price is affordable and software quality is good. It's easy to use, has statistics, designer, and list manager. It's free version is well for what most people needs.

Cons

It's UI design. But they updated it a year ago. Now is nicer. It doesn't have as many integrations yet as mailchimp.

Review of Mailrelay services

Since I use short time Mailrelay, I cannot talk about the complete pacakge they offer. However, I can tell that it is really broad e-mail service platform, that you can use for really whole spectrum of needs. You can adjust, your subscriber list, you can import newsletter templates and send them when you want and how much you want (of course there is a limitation by the total number of subscribers,...

Pros

funconality, a number of different possibilities

Cons

you cannot repeat sending for part of the list of the subscriber, that did not open or if you add new subscribers ..and then you have to repeat for the entire list

Effective Email Marketing

This is an amazing piece of software. The software appears to have been developed with thoughtful consideration of security features and resource demands. It's light weight and quite flexible in deployment options. Creating an email marketing template with Mailrelay is fairly easy. Mailrelay uses a WYSIWYG template to create newsletters. The actual newsletter is created in an HTML editor. You can either use an existing template or create a new one, using custom HTML code.

Pros

Great and helpful software. I will recommend it to my colleagues sysadmins. Great solution if you have a huge amount of SMTP requests from different servers and pcs in your company to the same SMTP server on the web. Very easy to configure, so useful, nice application!

Cons

Need upgrade adds resend the previously sent campaign with customized criteria.

Easy and friendly

I can communicate with my suscriptors twice a week in a very easy way.

Pros

Easy to make newsletters, lists and send them.

Cons

Is quite difficult not to be clasified as spam y the mail box.

Autoresponder

I have everything I need as an autoresponder and when a problem arises, the support response is almost immediate

Pros

It's fee for 75000 emails and 10000 contacts

Cons

The dashboard and the forms design are a bit old...

Fantastic Service!!!

Mailrelay is so easy to set up and to use, the UI is so intuitive. If you have a problem just email them and they respond very quickly (I've never waited for more than 2 hours!). There are so many features that you would pay for with other services but, unbelievably, this is FREE! Amazing! I've recommended this service to so many people.

Pros

Easy to use, easy to set up and free!

Cons

Nothing really, just minor things, like it always defaults to Spanish and that the default time is Spanish time, but you get use to it.

Very helpful, excelent support

We like to use Mailrealy as our support for sending e-mails, they have been great for this. I just would like to suggest to make it easier for any kind of user to include images on the e-mails, I have to request to our IT support to include such kind of features because it is not easy or user friendly for me as a more administrative tasking person.

Pros

The estadistics after you send the e-mails are just fantastic

Cons

It should be easier for any kind of user (not only technology profile people) to include images or other features on the mass e-mails.

Mailrelay is my favorite email marketing software

I have been using it for several years, easy to use, great templates which save me a lot of designing time. Just have to follow them on tweeter, facebook and G+ and you'll get a lot of contacts and emails to send monthly.

Pros

Organization, easy to use and administer

Cons

I'm not an html expert, and sometimes when I import an email from other source like Outlook, some code appears in the mailrelay campaign (not in the edit mode but in the final email send). It's kind of hard to get ride of it.

Cheap, but not great Email campaign service

Pros

It is cheaper than Mailchimp, and as it is an Spanish company, most of the software was already translated in spanish.

Cons

UX and user interface are poorly designed and difficult to use. Also our spam ratio grew a bit when using the service. And, ironically, we were constantly sent not email marketing newsletters from the company, which were not that useful.

Hi Luis! Your account doesn't have some necessary technical configurations implemented, as for example SPF. That would explain the increased SPAM ratio, as those configurations are really required when working with email marketing. Please contact our support team which will be very happy to help. Regards, Mailrelay team.

Excellent reliability and very beautiful look for the messages & Newsletters

Pros

Its capabilities and performance reliability. The offerings are generous and help to achieve the target mailing efficiently

Cons

although it is not technically complicated as many others, the way of tackling the Autoresponders specifically is not conforming with what users are accustomed to. In general, it is satisfactory.

Great For Email Marketing

My company is just a small to medium size business. I've tried numbers of email marketing software including those installed on my server (open-source), I think MailRelay is the best for small to medium size businesses.

Pros

The User Interface

Cons

Perhaps, they should add more email or newsletter templates.

Very good option for mailing

This service has allowed us to send emails to several clients and they have been totally satisfactory.

Pros

It is a software for sending emails with a very cheap price and that provides an excellent service. It has a free plan that for small campaings can be more than enough. Emails sent through this tool do not carry any advertising either in the footer or anywhere else.

Cons

To be able to subscribe to this service you will require a corporate email account. You can not use free email services such as gmail or yahoo to subscribe. When I subscribed, the confirmation email took a while to arrive, however, apart from that the service works very well.

Very competitive features. Love the free package.

Pros

Large amount of members and high sending limits. Features are created for ease of use. Campaign setting is very easy, instructions simple

Cons

Hard to use for single opt in customers. Seems Mailrelay wants users to use their Newsletter program instead plain email

Basics

I would make the program easier to understand. I have already used the email templates which are too complicated and I cannot use them. To have a basic version of this software would be fantastic.

Easy mailing system

Pros

It is very easy to configure, fast and effective to send your mailings to your customers.

Cons

Perhaps it would improve the menus and would make it easier to make the shipments, you must learn a little to be able to configure it correctly.

Super easy to use!

Can connect multiple websites. Free for ever.

Pros

Plenty of step by step articles. Immediate replies to queries. Layout is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Mailrelay review

When I heard about mailrelay offering free mass mail and autoreponder, i was elated. Finally I can send my newsletter and reach out to as many people as I can. The UI was easy to navigate and has superb tools to create newsletter and relevant statistical data to know your newsletter status. This is one great mass emailer.. Cheers to you.

Pros

Great UI, easy to navigate, user friendly, relevant statistical data. sufficient monthly quota.

Cons

need more tools to create customized newsletter. Do not have available codes to enhance the look of newsletter.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.