Mediatoolkit Logo

Mediatoolkit

Web & social media monitoring for brands

Mediatoolkit Reviews

4.4

How would you rate Mediatoolkit?

Pros

With MTK we have improved our ability to explore big data. The team is very competent and has been ready for our request to customize it.

MF

Massimiliano F.

Gøran M.

Very nice, helpful and competent. So, if you had any questions, they were always there to help.

YH

Yasemin H.

Cons

Could have wizard or how to create new or edit already created search criteria. Sometimes you forget or add additional conditions and later on you realize that something is wrong.

Dražen M.

I miss the ability to sort out retweets as it makes it more difficult to navigate when you search more broadly.

DN

David N.

Sometimes there are glitches and strange faults or delays.

AA

Ana A.

Great and affordable media tool

It helps us to track information from media and social platforms about whats written about our company and games.

Pros

Easy to use. Super support from the Mediatoolkit if you need help with how to track specific targets and keywords. Integration of this tool to fit our needs was very easy.

Cons

Dont have any thing to put our finger on so far.

a controversial industry needs to monitor online buzz

I've been receiving alerts daily for years now and it's very helpful

Pros

it's important for us to know exactly what is being said about us as soon as it happens

Cons

sometimes I receive impertinent alerts and it feels a bit like 'the boy who cried wolf'

lovely tool but loading speed and channel varierty

good for profiling, bad for analyzing

Pros

profiling for social media listening about specific keyword.

Cons

API stability and customization, kind manuals

Easy to use, intuitive monitoring platform with great customer support

Pros

We use Mediatoolkit on a daily basis, for monitoring, reporting, research and educational insights. The support team is very responsive and ready to give education any time we need - weather it is related to some new feature or to our new team members. Only thing I am sorry about is that we haven't been using the total MTK potential so far, when it comes to reports and some additional options besides just monitoring media mentions, but that is about to change.

Cons

We did encounter some of the websites that haven't been included in the mentions overview, but with regular feedback to the MTK team, that matter gets resolved asap.

Mediatoolkit - My's customers edge

Our business has benefited greatly from using Mediatoolkit. We have been able to monitor keywords efficiently for our clients. Mediatoolkit has been instrumental in building out our Crisis Management plans and in tracking unusual thresholds.

Pros

The ease in which I am able to set up my queries and integrate with the tech team. Reporting is also very simple to use.

Cons

Not able to track mentions over the airwaves

Useful media monitoring and analysis software

Pros

Easy to use, affordable, graphics and report clear and Support team is very responsive. New features periodically added

Cons

Sentiment analysis needs to be improved.

Mediatoolkit review

Pros

User-friendly and reliable software for continuous monitoring on social media as well as in media articles and discussions. We can rely on Mediatoolkit to monitor all the mentions and give us an accurate overview of media coverage.

Cons

No data archive, you can monitor mentions captured only 90 days ago.

Komunika Latam really benefits from Mediatoolkit monitoring and social media listening

Pros

We like the fact that we can open a lot of queries for our clients, to monitor different sectors websites and rrss. Also we have had a great experience with the Customer Support team, they helped us understand the tool which is important to be able to get the results we needed.

Cons

What I like least of the software is the complexity to set a query to find information in specific websites or social media accounts such as twitter, instagram and facebook.

Great for insights and reporting

Pros

It's easy to get an overall view of the market or competitors communications. Easy access to reports provides easy arguments to present to the board on changes to comms strategy.

Cons

The tool is great for everything around online media monitoring, but the reports would be even better if it was possible to include or import additional mentions from offline or different sources not currently tracked.

Pros and Cons

Thanks to Mediatoolkit, our team find important crisis and manage it

Pros

It easy to use and gives me a completed report,data analysis.

Cons

Not appear all mentions like videos in new digital platforms like TikToK

Mediatoolkit is the right tool for us.

Pros

- Ease of use - Ease of deployment and setup - simple UI that does not confuse our users

Cons

We had a few minor hiccups when inviting colleagues to join the Mediatoolkit, but these were resolved by the MT support rather quickly.

Zuverlässiges Tool zu einem reellen Preis

Im Krisenmanagement ist man auf schnelle und zuverlässige Informationen angewiesen. Bei guter eigener Konfiguration des Tools erfüllt es sämtliche Ansprüche.

Pros

Das Tool hat ein gutes Preis- Leistungsverhältnis und ist sehr zuverlässig . Außerdem ist es leicht zu bedienen und läuft auf allen Devices. Die Nutzerfreundlichkeit auch auf dem Smartphone ist sehr gut. Der persönliche Support ist ebenfalls sehr gut.

Cons

Es gab keine Probleme bei der Integration der Software in mein System. Insofern gibt es nichts zu beanstanden

Showing original review in German. See translation

Effordable, quick and easy to deal with

I always thought such tools are complicated, but the opposite was the case. I found my way around very quickly. The costumer service is amazing. Very nice, helpful and competent! So, if you had any questions, they were always there to help. Top!

Pros

Setting your own keywords. Seeing online mentions in real time.

Cons

I can't think of anything right away. For our small business it offers all we need.

Great software

Doing my job became so much easier since I started usig Meditoolkit. I strongly reccomend it!

Pros

It is so simple and easy to use. All the features are well implemeted so a user can easily find whatever he needs.

Cons

Everything works great for me. So far I didn't find anything I didn't like.

Toolkit that helps tracking your appearance online and offline

For our team, Mediatoolkit allowed us to be more in control of our marketing campaigns and it also saved us time when doing reporting to our clients.

Pros

We have used the most feature that helps us track the impact of our campaigns through different online channels. We have also used the Data analysis dashboards tho track our appearance online but also as an easy way to create reports for our clients.

Cons

I took us some time to get used how to setup filters that will work well for us.

Mediatoolkit is great for crisis prevention and management

I am having a great experience with Mediatoolkit. After almost 2 years of using it, I have seen many improvements and always have a quick costumer service.

Pros

That is an easy-to-use tool, you can change manually the social sentiment and have a great costumer service.

Cons

Sometimes some mentions don't appear and the limitations that listening has with Facebook (it is not only with this tool)

Good media monitoring software

Overall, it does it's job well. Allows me to track brand mentions consistently and efficiently.

Pros

- aasy to setup - picks up on most of brand mentions - has built-in flexible reporting - easy to export raw data and then fuel into whatever BI stuff you use, e.g. Google Data Studio

Cons

- doesn't pick up on Youtube mentions. For a media/entertainment brand that is crucial. - sentiment analysis is still kinda off-beat

Useful

Excellent. They are all very kind and always available for solving nearly any problems in a quick time

Pros

Easiness, practicality, tailor-made, promptness of the needed help, value for money.[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great :-)

Cons

At the moment I don't find anything wrong

One stop place for all my keywords

Pros

Easy to use, can create as many search criteria as you want, have "feeling" per each found topic (neg, neut, pos), create alerts, get reports

Cons

could have wizard or how to create new or edit already created search criteria. Sometimes you forget or add additional conditions and later on you realize that something is wrong.

Pros

Very quick email alerts, great customer service, and Mediatoolkit is always ready to help at any time. The insights and reports are very detailed as well.

Cons

It worked pretty well for us. Very easy to use and terrific customer service from the team.

My experience with using Media tool kit

It's been an exciting experience using the platform. It has saved me time and energy.

Pros

I like the fact that I can monitor all social media conversations in one place

Cons

I will like to see the more sentiment analysis of the mentions.

Mediatoolkit - you need this!

Been fantastic, help desk is super

Pros

Easy to use and the help desk is amazing, made my life a whole lot easier to find my features

Cons

I do not feel that anything is missing

Very usefull tool

Press clippping is easier now. Tracking mentions and public opinion is easier, too.

Pros

I love ease of access to all of the links to our organization mentions in media.

Cons

Ocassionallly it doesn't gather all of the links so I have to find them manually.

Simple and practical tool to help you monitor the results of your marketing and PR efforts

I use it daily, opening Mediatoolkit is the first thing in the morning I do. I monitor our brand but also I like to get a quick overview of competitors' mentions, published natives, and PR. It gives me simple and actionable insight in a blink of an eye. After the campaigns, I also check which channels bring the best results, to optimize media buying and other investments.

Pros

Ease of use and simple reporting, simple insights, and lots of nice visualization.

Cons

I don't have any specific complaints about this product. It works nicely its job.

Media mentions under one roof

All media mentions under one roof

Pros

We use Mediatoolkit for monitoring all media mentions regarding our company - daily notifications every morning are a good start of the day, so we can work with relevant media mentions on our social media channels, newsletter etc.

Cons

Not absolutely covering all media mentions