Mentionlytics Reviews

Mentionlytics

Social media marketing and mention tracking

Review Summary

Pros

I loved the user interface and how easy it was to use. The information that I've acquired from the software helped me a lot and it was as great as I've imagined.

Marina K.

It was a pleasant experience and I also would like to point out that the two of the customer representative are extremely helpful.

Mohamed Amine C.

Improve social media reach and positive sentiment for the products I am supporting.

Dan D.

Cons

Loading mentions takes a while when dealing with numerous results also the lack of customized dashboard ( changing colors, picking specific graphs to display ...).

Mohamed Amine C.

Aretousa S.

Marina K.

4.9

Very helpfull

We recently used Mentionlytics to check the dissemination efforts of a European H2020 project we are coordinating. It provides helpful insights and it suggests ways to improve our online presence.

Pros

Although we had no previous experience with monitoring tools, the whole set up was pretty straightforward and easy. We are able to check all of the mentions right away and get a clear perspective of our exploitation efforts. Boolean search works wonders and the alerts and reports are a major plus.

Cons

We would like more facebook results, although Mentionlytics brings most of them compared to other tools.

Mentionlytics Review

Pros

It's very useful because you can get many insights for your brand just by putting your brand name.

Cons

I haven't experienced any negative side yet. It's useful, easy to use, cheap and with great customer support.

Great monitoring solution

Pros

It's user-friendly, it also provides excellent monitoring solution and neatly presented

Valuable insights & great capabilities

Pros

Mentionlytics brings much more results than other social media monitoring tools I have tested, it’s very easy to use and Customer support is awesome.

Cons

Only that the mobile app doesn’t provide the same capabilities as the desktop application. E.g. I couldn’t add a new keyword from my mobile app, I had to open it in a browser.

Nice and easy to use!

Pros

The platform has a nice user-friendly design and is informative at the same time. Contains loads of info from different sources, so you get the whole picture at once. Since I made a small research before choosing mentionlytics, I `d like to highlight the huge number of features that it offers even in the startup plan (ideal for a small business like mine), compared to other similar tools, which provide those info only at their high-cost packages.

Cons

One of my keywords was difficult to monitor, due to the wide range of results, many of which were irrelevant. It gave us some hard time, but with their help we managed to optimize it for my needs after all.

An intelligence easy-to-use tool!

With the features and social intelligence advisor, it's super easy for an organization to monitor and manage its online image efficiently.

Pros

Boolean operators, a social media publisher, and social intelligence advisor are features that allow us to have a trust-worthy and efficient social media monitoring.

Cons

I don't have something that I dislike until now

Excellent reports!

We use Mentionlytics in the marketing department and we are very pleased with the tool. It’s very easy to use, the support is excellent and they is nothing we are not able to perform with it. Also the feature that lets you label a mention and assign it to one of your team member is really helpful, totally works for us.

Pros

Within a simple dashboard everything is there.. mentions, hashtags, share of voice. All the important info that my colleagues and I are interested in, without losing a single mention. I really like the email alerts and the reports that are being delivered. They are well integrated and make our monitoring life easier.

Cons

So far, so good! Everything work as they should.

User Friendly and helpful information

I can monitor my social media channels and digital appearance. Everything is in one dashboard so there is no need of multiple tabs opened. Also the SIA advisor provides some very interesting predictions, which have helped me to the improvement of my marketing strategy.

Pros

I loved the user interface and how easy it was to use! The information that I've acquired from the software helped me a lot and it was as great as I've imagined!

Cons

To be honest, there was not anything that I did not like!

Opened a window to the overview of our internet reach

When we started our evaluation of Mentionlytics we were looking for an efficient tool to help us track our reach on the web in general. What we needed was to be able to easily have a detailed overview of who talks about us and our products in the internet, either in the web or in the social media echosystem. Mentionlytics did exactly that. Once we registered and added the keywords we wanted, it...

Great Tool

Pros

We have been using Mentionlytics the past year for a variety of clients, who need to monitor their Digital Word of Mouth, as well as sentiment, versus their major competitors. As everything moves digital, opinions, sources of information etc, it is a very valuable tool that offers everything it claims to.

Cons

None major, the team is already working on a small yet valuable task, regarding Mentiolytics integrator to major Dashboard / Reporting platforms.

Mentionlytics

Pros

Very useful tool for everyday tracking of your company s mentions in social media.

Cons

There is always room for improvement, but right now I cannot think of sth,

Social Media Campaign Monitoring

We have been able to specifically define our social media campaign by understanding what our client think about our brand.

Pros

The software is very interactive, user-friendly. Tech support so have been extremely helpful.

Cons

Nothing So far. The software doesn't give any negatives.

Excellent Product

Pros

The ability to gather data and intelligence from various social media sources in order to strengthen our brand.

Cons

Nothing really. It's an easy and affordable platform that gets the job done!

Very Insightful

`

Pros

it allows me to easily access to mention insights. This way I can easily provide text for my influencers & sales leads.

Cons

There was nothing wrong with the software. It is a very easy one to work with.

A useful monitoring tool

I have tested this tool when writing an article about Growth Hacking as I think that monitoring is an important part in order to grow. With Mentionlytics you receive Web and Social Mentions, mentions on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, you will get to know who mentions you or shares your articles. I especially liked the chat function, as you can ask questions and receive quickly a reply when you have a problem.

Great Tool

Mentionlytics allows me to track mentions across the internet, see sentiment, set up a variety of searches. Overall, very happy with this tool and would recommend to others.

Pros

Easy to use with a lot of great features. The pdf reporting is a big help.

Cons

Job postings show up as negative sentiment.

Mentionlytics Performance Report

Pros

Visual graphs and details of positive and negative sentiment examples

Cons

Would like to see demographic breakdown statistics

The best mention/hashtag tracking tool

Pros

Easy overview about all the mentions of a brand/topic

Cons

Easy research about words/topics which shouldn't be added to a list not possible