Opinion Stage

Interactive Content Marketing Platform

Opinion Stage Reviews

Moti R.

I enjoy the features nd functionality and great customer support, as well as the helpful tutorials. I love that it is an interactive tool and can really make customers a part of the experience.

Iris M.

My readers love the polls I take and I have a very high participation rate when I run them. Thanks, Opinion Stage, great job.

David S.

D J.

Alan M.

5.0

Superb service - will use much more this year

We use opinion stage to run an annual public vote - this being the third year. This year we saw over 35000 votes cast in the space of two months and the system handled this volume without a hitch and with two factor authentication to stop double voting. We didn't use any advanced features but look to now do regular polls and quizzes as part of a lead generation push.

Pros

Cons

Each year the fee version has less features, but the premium version is such good value it doesn't really matter.

Thanks Alan! we're continuing to enhance the tools we offer looking forward too.

The Best There Is!

I'm a professional blogger at okwassup.com and I provide my readers with a weekly poll based on a popular current event topic. There are lots of poll options out there, but most of them lack something one way or another. After working with another platform for years that abruptly ceased to exist, I stumbled upon OPINION STAGE... and I'm glad I did. Their polls are fully customizable, with pics and skins to your own choosing. They also allow you to quickly share polls to social media. The polls are quick to set-up and it drives a ton of traffic to my site. I highly recommend OPINION STAGE and I thank them for being exactly what I needed!

Pros

Customizable and free

Cons

Needs more options for new bloggers who are still building an audience and in need of a quality free option

Thanks for this review!

Two birds with one stone

A very positive experience with the business plan. We are planning to test more features in the second year of our subscription.

Pros

Although we use mainly the trivia quiz tool, we have also tested the Opinion Stage surveys and Poll Sets and in all cases these tools were really very easy to use and implement across all our back ends. Not only the service provide an attractive engagement for our website visitors but also enables to generate leads in a very user-friendly way.

Cons

Just tiny things - we needed to adjust the height of the embedded content in the source code from time to time. Also, we would recommend to play around more with the graphic content - integration of logos, use of pictures and videos.

Amazing love the ease of the form templates

Overall experience was great , a solid program and the best form company we have used to date.

Pros

The Clean professional look of the templates , with some customization , integrate seamless with the website.

Cons

They take a little to long to get back to you with questions on the help chat .

Wide range of options and very easy to use.

I run a Word Press blog about local politics and while I know a lot about politics I don't really know a lot about computers. My brother is a computer expert and helps me with any technical issues. When I decided I wanted to start running polls he researched all the options and told me Opinion Stage was the best way to go. He was right. Opinion Stage offers so many different ways to customize the polls and even a computer illiterate like me found it really easy to use. My readers love the polls I take and I have a very high participation rate when I run them. Thanks, Opinion Stage, great job!

Loving Opinion Stage

I've been using Opinion Stage for a couple of weeks on my Wordpress site and have one word so far: Wow. It's ridiculously easy to set up a poll - it literally takes under a minute - and I've seen an uptick in page views because of it. The opportunity to add images to the polls makes them eye-catching and I can instantly see how many votes have been cast and the percentages with the movement of my mouse. I'm looking forward to creating Quizzes, Lists and Forms with Opinion Stage in the coming months.

Pros

I love the ease of use and opportunity to add images to my polls.

Cons

Nothing yet!

Thanks Greg for the review, we're actually planning some cool new formats soon also, stay tuned. Thanks again.

Awesome Engagement Tool

This tool does a great job at grabbing attention, keeping visitors engaged and capturing leads! I highly recommend :-)

Pros

Ease of use Options available for engagement

Cons

Not 100% functional within Wordpress dash

For professional, but what about small businesses ?

I am a pyschologist remaking my web site. I use lots of surveys and quiz that my client should take on the web. Your solution is very user friendly and beautifully designed. To prepare the outcome quiz it's ease but I will need a second layer of results. Concretely: - Global results like "your preferred style is ABC or XYZ, and as ABC you behave mostly using 70% of the time skill A, 20% skill B and 10% skill C" - Detail results like: ABC 80% vs XYZ 20% and ( A = 70%, B=20%, C=10% of ABC) and (X=60%, Y=25%, Z=15% of XYZ)

Pros

User friendly Beautifully designed easy to learn

Cons

Expensive for small business (independent)

Great and unique service

Was easy to get up-and-going, had all the features I needed with very good support - which is important for any survey service. But what I liked most is that the surveys got amazing response rates due to their interactive nature and the fact that they are visually beautiful with images and videos. That's what makes this service so unique. 5 stars!

Cons

Thanks for the nice review, we appreciate it!

Wonderful Tool

Opinionstage makes it really easy to create quality content for my website. Analytics are great too.

Cons

Thanks Martin for the review!

This plug in is great!

As I gather data from my customer base, I hope to cater to their needs and drive business based on their feedback.

Pros

I am gathering data from customers and this format makes it so easy to gather data I can use.

Cons

Being asked to review a product before I am able to use it.

Fantastic tool, effective customer service

Literally tried dozens of different quiz/survey software. This one tops - visually appealing, features well designed and great insights options. The only one issue I did have, the support team solved really quickly.

Cons

Thanks for nice review, highly appreciated!

Good and solid service

Took me just a few minutes to get up and going with first quiz that looked really nice and got very good participation rates. The analytics display was also excellant. Overall very good service for creating polls & quizzes

Best polls service yet

Been using Opinion Stage for a couple of months and I am absolutely blown away by the support and performance. I've managed to increase the time on site and also give my users a new topic of discussion

Thanks Asghar!

Opinion stage is very easy to use and has great features!

The ease of use and the way in which it captures the attention of customer while they can participate in quizzes.

best rating , voting app

i love this app , i tried alot but this one is faster , easier , and profissional .. need a free unlimited version to be the one

Thanks Ahmed!

A great review for great services!!!

I really enjoy to create great quizzes that my members anticipate to complete!!!! Its to easy to use even for the first time!

Thanks Thomas!

Trying it out, liking it so far.

Pros

Slick. It has a very good presentation and is fast, no delays in using the features which is important.