pr.co Reviews

4.67/5 (9 reviews)

Ronald van der Aart

Very user-friendly newsroom application with great workflow capabilities

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Pros
Pr.co is an easy set-up and easy-to-use news room solution. It offers great value for your (limited) budget. I am impressed by the SEO capabilities. If applied well, you'll be surprised to see your news releases crawl up into the Google SERPs.

Cons
Standard capabilities to customize your news room to your corporate identity and/or the look and feel of your website is limited.

Thorsten Hertog

Excellent service. User friendly functionality. Friendly and patient employees.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-04-24

Pros
The design interface is intuitive and the added link + image options gives a professionalism to the PR that we haven't found on previous services. Outreach function is also super useful for targeting specific networks and managing mailing lists.

Cons
Not a lot! We've used this service since 2015 because it's wonderful! Sometimes the image uploading can be slow, but the overall gallery layout looks great.

Luc Upson

PR is always changeable and press contacts always up to date.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-07-23

Easy to manage press room that stays up to date and allows me to archive clippings as well. Now all my stuff is in one place.

Pros
Amongst the many features I love about PR.co, I think my favourite are: 1. Because the Press Release is online, I can change the content or photos anytime I want, which helps me look less stupid when I spell a name incorrectly. 2. I love that I can provide the press with ready-to-use high res photos. 3. I love that I can filter my press contacts and that they will ALWAYS be up to date.

Cons
Blue is an overused colour on the internet and I feel like when you get to 500 press contacts you should receive a reward.

Edwina Hanneysee

Time Saver

Reviewed 2018-12-08

Great support, saves a TON of time .

Pros
It allows for video embeds and presents content much more effectively than in an email or PDF. Scheduling and reporting tools are very, very helpful.

Cons
Less design features but I’m told they’re coming soon!

Guy van Koolwijk

Very good press release software

Reviewed 2018-04-19

Pros
Easy to use and awesome customer support. I also really like the fact that we now have a central hub with all our press releases.

Cons
What I like lest about the software is hard to say. All works really well and if there is a problem I always get help right away. Some interface things could be better, but that's just really minor.

Niels Koekoek

pr.co is a great tool to manage your press outreach

Reviewed 2018-05-04

pr.co made it easy for me to create, distribute and monitor our press campaigns.

Pros
The tool is very no-nonsense and extremely user friendly. It also comes with great customer support.

Cons
It would be nice if there would be an option to integrate an external pr database to get your news to the right audience.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Frederick Gentis

Excellent tool to streamline our PR campaigns and reach the perfect person for each campaign

Reviewed 2018-06-04

Pros
UI/UX is extraordinary and whenever something is not clear, you can use the chat and the team will respond quickly and efficiently, solution-driven.

Cons
At the moment I believe all minor negativities are being addressed by the team. I have nothing to add to that.

Lukas Jaworski

Great tool for communications

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-15

Pros
It's simple to use, but powerful in options. The team keeps​ on developing the service and offers new functionalities​ and features. pr.co was improved over the years constantly staying a pioneer in the field.

Cons
The power of the tool suffered because​ of the GDPR

Kathleen Van de Berg

Perfect tool for PR

Reviewed 2016-07-27

It's great for startups like ours, who just need a go-to landing page for investors, potential customers, journalists, bloggers or anyone at all who's relevant to us. Pr.co houses all of our online assets and media traction.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10