All categories

Prowly Reviews

Reviews Summary

Brad D.

Read the full review
I love it how innovative it is and I'd recommend it to all PR professionals.

Monika U.

Read the full review
I am pretty sure you will love Prowly, once you try it.

Lukasz S.

Read the full review

Cons

The consultant simply told me they wouldn't return my money, even though I have gotten absolutely no value from the software and was charged over $300 for something I won't use.

Read the full review
I don't like the fact that I can't add attachments to the email, but I understand that it makes the email less likely to get into spam.

Urszula P.

4.7

Great product for PR on a budget!

Overall for the price I am very happy with this product

Pros

Pricing is great. Database is pretty good, really easy to use.

Cons

Still kind of new so database isnt huge, emails can be sent out through the platform in bulk but when someone responds it goes to your personal email and you have to respond individually, which is good for some situations but time consuming and not efficient in some cases.

Thank you for your review, Ellie! An in-app inbox is one of the features that are in our plans for the future.

No brainer

As newsrooms get cut, our job of connecting with reporters gets harder and harder. Prowly allows for targeted campaigns and one-off releases with metrics on open rates and clicks. The Prowly team is incredibly responsive and has been very helpful as I learned how to best use the tool (I need to do more of this).

Pros

Prowly is a solid media database that helps me target journalists, bloggers and even the elusive freelance reporters we all struggle to find. It's distribution feature gives me valuable metrics allowing me to show clients exactly what we've done to get them coverage. Plus - it is very affordable especially when looking at SaaS like Cision.

Cons

There is a lot of horsepower to Prowly, and a few months in, I'm not sure I'm using it to full effect. I probably needed to spend more time on training.

Thank you for your review, Brad! Our Customer Success team will be more than happy to have another training session with you so you can make the most out of Prowly.

Great Monitoring Tool For Medium Sized Businesses With Large Online Presence

Overall, Prowly has done exactly what I hoped it would do- make me more efficient when using my own social media marketing platforms for my business. I do wish I could find a software program that allowed me to do exactly what Prowly does while also allowing me to completely manage my social medias. But for the price, and the intuitive interface- I'm very happy with Prowly.

Pros

My biggest issue as a small business owner who markets their brand primarily online has been making sure that I respond to all social media complaints. We often receive questions and comments from customers that I just don't see- because I'm not actively searching for them every day. Meltwater actually alerts me to times when my business is mentioned- when questions are asked or when problems arise. This helps ensure my customers get the fastest response possible, essentially making my online image appear more customer oriented and professional.

Cons

The application is essentially ONLY for monitoring. It doesn't necessarily help you manage your social media- it just makes you aware of aspects within different social media platforms that impact your business. Times your business is mentioned or analytics regarding your business niche.

Terrible Experience

I'm incredibly unhappy with my experience given the fact that the functions I would've like to work didn't work for me. In addition it was my understanding Prowly was a newswire service which is really what I was looking for. I signed up for the service just a few days ago, had a call with the consultant and when I realized it wasn't what I wanted or needed I asked to cancel and for a refund. The consultant...

Pros

There's really nothing about the software that worked for me.

Cons

1) It was my understanding I was signing up for a newswire service. Perhaps that's my fault, however the way that my cancellation was handled is unacceptable to me, as a small business owner. Treat the customer in a way that you can win them back, not the opposite. 2) I'm not sure if they outright advertise as a newswire service but the fact that they come up in Google along with other newswires shows that they are using the "newswire" term in SEO to compete with other services, which again, to me is wrong. 3) The functions I actually used did not work for me - analytics (was not able to see exactly who clicked etcd) and the data export function.

Modern and effective place for brand positioning

Pros

I notice many positive aspects when using the PRowly press office. Apart from the obvious, i.e. intuitiveness, transparency and modernity. This tool allows me to build a strong image of a professional brand. The design of the office itself, the possibility of displaying the brand and, at the end, joining it with journalists is a brilliant and industrial solution for me. I recommend to test - after this period it is impossible to give up this tool!

Cons

There is one thing which is rarely hard to do - matching photos from my partners to the 1260x600 format. I always get 1200x600 and there is a challange to resize it.

Easy&Fun

I save a lot of time and can monitor the effects of my shipment

Pros

Prowly helps me create texts in an attractive form and facilitates their mass distribution. At the same time, it gives journalists a sense of personalisation of their messages.

Cons

Thank you, Urszula! We really appreciate your kind words.

The best tool for communications pros!

Prowly makes it all. CRM, pitch, media, stories. The product is everything I need in my everyday work. I have space to write, to promote, to send, to analise. I can't imagine my job without it.

Public Relations and Communications,

Pros

Prowly makes it all. I can manage my contacts CRM, pitch journalists, and bring interesting stories. Prowly is product that helps me and my team in daily work.

Cons

There are no cons except price so i do not now what else ;)

Best product ever

I believe that every article, every advisory opportunity, every interaction with a client should make the working world better than it was before... and Prowly is helping us to make it real.

Pros

Everything

An absolute game changer

I love it how innovative it is and I'd recommend it to all PR professionals.

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and the support is perfect. I like all the features, such as: social media links, easy access to the articles' authors contact details etc.

Cons

Nothing comes to my mind, really. I didn't meet any obstacles while using the software and it met all my expectations.

Thank you, Monika! Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

Great tool for PR pros!

The easiest way to comunicate with journalists and consumers via your newsroom/brand journal. The best customer support ever. :)

Cons

Great tool for companies looking for PR supporter

I have used Prowly's software for quite long time, about 6 months for now. I did not have any problems with guidance or user's interface. I recommend Prowly's software as the best one in its category.

Cons

Best PR tool on the market

We tried couple of PR tools, but eventually chose Prowly and we are extremely happy with everything it provides - the features (especially brand journal!), customer support (very responsive), and the ease of use (all features packed in the great design and well-thought interface). I am pretty sure you will love Prowly, once you try it!

Cons

Great all in one tool for your PR efforts

Prowly allows you to keep all your PR efforts in one place. You create an interactive content to share it with your media contacts via CRM module and/or to publish in your brand journal (an awesome new version of your old boring newsroom!).

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.