Additional information for QBank DAM
Key features of QBank DAM
View All Features
- Manage the edit, review & approval of media assets
- Keep track of where & when assets are used in production
- Asset sharing
- Brand control
- Store & catalog media assets within a single archive
- Provide collaborative access to internal and external users
- Advanced filtered & keyword search tools
- Attach metadata to media files to improve SEO & archiving
- Online proofing
- Search within document
- Control the exposure of assets to social media channels
- Asset usage tracking & analytics reporting
- Version controls for maintaining asset file integrity
- Manage video assets along with images & documents
- Video streaming support included in advanced packages
- Intuitive drag & drop operation for uploading assets
- Active Directory support for synchronizing access privileges
Centralize photos, videos and documents within a secured archive facilitating internal and external access, streamlining collaborative production processes.
Integrate QBank with current publishing systems to form a brand portal where asset usage can be guided and managed around defined rules.
Upload and retrieve files with intuitive drag-and-drop operations, converting file formats automatically and attaching valuable descriptive metadata.
Available in Starter, Pro, Enterprise and Elite packages, QBank offers scalable features for companies of various sizes and adding templates, video streaming, API features etc.
QBank’s API enables integration with existing CMS, ERP, PLM, eCommerce and digital production systems, while plug-ins for platforms such as WordPress and Adobe are also available.