Raydiant Logo

Raydiant

Deliver high-impact in-location experiences at scale.

Raydiant Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.07/10

Reviews by rating

Raydiant has excellent customer service. I will say the team member that helped me through the initial design was AWESOME.
This has been a great addition for us to display specials to our customers with. It's easy, it's helpful and we're stoked to be able to utilize the software.
I like how many options and how many different services they integrate with. I also am a huge fan of their customer support team.
You need more editing options. The fonts available are terrible and not attrative at all.
If you have a weak internet signal, the software doesn't work well.
I think the tools to make screens is really limited and cumbersome.

Brenda K.

Executive Director

Retail, 1-10 employees

Easy Integration!

Transcript

Speaker 1: My name is Brenda, and I am the executive director for FAIR brew & trade. We are a LAVAZZA...

Anthony J.

Business Development

Management Consulting, 1-10 employees

Great Way To Turn Simple Screens Into Ad Machines

Transcript

Anthony J.: My name's Anthony. I'm a business development consultant in the management consulting industry,...

Cecilia B.

Restaurants, 501-1,000 employees

Raydiant is a game changer for in-store marketing

Pros

It was easy to integrant raydiant to our marketing plan, I like how easy it is to go and change anything I need on it. The customer service is also great!

Cons

I don't think there's anything I would change about them.

Thanks Cecilia! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying Raydiant! Please let us know what we can do make you love us even more!

IF

Isaac F.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Easy Easy Easy!

Pros

I have been using Raydiant TV Sticks in my restaurant to display our Toast menu boards and DS Link menu boards, and I must say, they have been a game-changer. As someone who understands the importance of technology in today's fast-paced world, having a reliable and efficient system to display our menus has been a huge relief.One of the standout features of the Raydiant TV Sticks is how easy they make...

Cons

We have no experienced anything negative so far. If I could be picky about any 1 thing the price is a little high. At $40 per device per month we try to be strategic on how many we utilize. However, the time savings each device offers back to us easily makes up for the fee.

Than you SO much, Isaac! Wow there is so much Raydiant love here that we don't even know where to start. I think you really said it much better than we can. We are so happy to know that your experience has been so fantastic!

SN

Sam N.

Automotive, 51-200 employees

Mira displays at Wilder Auto Center

We are an Auto Mall with 9 car brands. We strive to have consistent messages through the dealership, and yet needed to have brand specific ads appear uniquely in each showroom. Mira is an inexpensive and very easy solution to that.

Pros

Custom displays in each showroom allow us to message our clients uniquely, depending on which showroom they're in, while maintaining a consistent message throughout all showrooms. Easy to handle all displays from a single computer. Works on virtually any display we have in our complex.

Cons

System, as of now, can not refresh the displays remotely if the display has gone off line. Requires an employee to physically unplug and reboot the Mira controller which is often hard to access as it is tucked behind the screen. Would like a refresh button via the Mira Dashboard to force a reboot remotely.

AC

Adam C.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Love this product!

10/10. I'm still blown away by how great they work.

Pros

I've been using digital marketing in my restaurants for 15 years. In the past I had to setup computers dedicated for screen use only and run cables to each tv. If the operating system updated, or glitched, the entire thing needed to be reset. It was time consuming and some of my employees were unable to get things set up. I moved on to Raspberry pi's and they worked great, until they didn't. These little boxes of magic never fail, can be set up on the fly, and make my life a lot easier. I looked into Raydiant originally because they had integration with our POS system, Toast. It does so much more than just show our menus.

Cons

The answer is NOTHING. There is nothing that I don't like about the Raydiant system.

Thank you, Adam! Wow what a great review! Gosh, we don't even know what to say, but THANK YOU! We take a lot of pride in bringing a great product to our customers, so words like yours are music to our ears. I will make sure to share your wonderful feedback with our entire team here.

DB

Derrik B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best Customer Success Managers!

Pros

Their service is top-notch, specifically [sensitive content hidden]. When I first started in my current role, I took over being the admin for Hoopla(a product of Raydiant). She did a great job in training me in waves, not showing me everything, but showing me everything that was relevant to what I was asking about, so as to not overload me with information. Over time I have gotten to the point where...

Cons

In the content creation process, I wish that you could create everything on the same page or in the same flow. With each step, I have to navigate to a different tab and create that component before I navigate to another tab and create the next piece of content. It is a robust system that stores and organizes your information well, but the building process could be much easier.

AG

Adam G.

Entertainment, 11-50 employees

Guest Communication Made Easy

When it comes to promoting our events internally, posters have been the standard operating procedure. When we switched to the Raydiant screen, we saved on printing and with video posters that are animated, our events got way more attention.

Pros

Raydiant has made it so easy to connect with our guests. We use two different screens. One is our special's board. We love that it connects with Toast, our POS system. We update the specials in our POS system and the Raydiant special's board updates automatically. The other screen is used as our events marquee. We not only save on printing posters, but get even more attention with animated posters!

Cons

The initial setup can be a little tricky in the beginning without customer support, but once you are up and running, it is very easy to maintain. Thankfully, when I have had issues, their team is right on top of it.

Thank you very much, Adam! Our Toast integration is a great tool to make managing and updating menus a breeze. Any changes in Toast are reflected on your screens in real time. If you encounter any set up challenges, please do not hesitate to give our 24/7 support team a call at (888) 966-5188.

NB

Nick B.

Information Technology and Services, 201-500 employees

Strong Platform for Gamification and Visualization

Positive experience with really strong customer service that is prompt and effective.

Pros

Not having to "drill down" on important metrics on a per user basis and having those metrics visible at all times in front of a large audience has been very impactful.

Cons

Depending on what CRM you utilize, it can be difficult to make changes to the metrics that you want to display.

Thank you very much, Nick! Glad to hear that you are using Raydiant to communicate company goals and targets internally. We use our own tools and our team gets a kick out of seeing their wins celebrated. Keep us updated on your Raydiant experience going forward.

MG

Micah G.

Religious Institutions, 201-500 employees

Professional & Easy to Use

Raydiant has be been very dependable and their customer service is great. We've had a great overall experience.

Pros

Being able to update and edit displays remotely, create schedules, and create visually pleasing content from any device that has internet is a HUGE convenience. The platform is intuitive enough to confirm the new content has been pushed to the displays. We don't use the multiple display feature (yet), but being able to control multiple display separately with unique content on each one was a bonus when choosing Raydiant.

Cons

The built-in content creating and editing tools are very generic, simple, and don't give many dynamic options. Another content creation tool is recommended to have in addition to Raydiant. We use Poster-My-Wall and it seamlessly integrates with Raydiant. This is listed as a Con because an added subscription (cost) is required.

RP

Rodolfo P.

Restaurants, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Raydiant for my digital signage needs, and I am thoroughly impressed with the platform.

Raydiant has exceeded my expectations on all fronts. With its user-friendly interface, extensive features, outstanding customer support, robust analytics, and affordable pricing, it is undoubtedly the best digital signage solution available. I highly recommend Raydiant to anyone looking to elevate their business through visually stunning and captivating displays. They truly deserve a solid 5-star rating on G2!

Pros

First and foremost, the user interface is incredibly intuitive and easy to navigate. Setting up my digital displays and managing content has never been so seamless. Whether you're a tech-savvy individual or a novice, Raydiant ensures that anyone can effortlessly create eye-catching and engaging displays.

Cons

Needs more from customizable templates and interactive content to real-time updates and scheduling, this platform caters to all my signage requirements.

KF

Karl F.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Physician Highly Recommends Raydiant

My reception area is now an interactive education area.

Pros

Allows for patient education in reception area vs. watching garbage on tv

Cons

Took some time and effort to learn at the beginning.

Thank you, Karl! In addition to enabling our customers to showcase some great looking content to their guests, effective communication and education is another aspect in which Raydiant helps our customers. We have a whole suite of apps and products that helps you do just that. Glad to hear that you are enjoying all of the tools available to you, Karl!

RW

Robert W.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Raydiant Boards at Arizona Culinary Institute

we used the boards in both the public areas and in the student training areas for information.

Pros

ACI used Raydiant Boards (2) for 2 years very easy to setup and make changes to. The plug in modules would constantly freeze and needed to be reset. We tested our network and have fiber feeding the network but would constantly Freeze. The software is very well designed and easy to use. the hardware is not worth the fee however. did not renew the contract. would like to see the software use a reliable hardware platform like Roku which is rock solid in its reliability.

Cons

Software is great hardware was the issue

RG

Ryan G.

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Raydiant makes digital signage foolproof!

Raydiant has created an easy-to-implement digital signage solution that in 3 simple steps you can get the software up and running. My clients love Raydiant because: 1.) It's a foolproof, plug-and-play solution. 2.) It's very affordable and can be used with their existing TVs. 3.) You don't have to hire a designer because Raydiant has built-in design software that comes with stock videos, images, and...

Pros

Easy to use, plug and play with remote access, works with any TV, easily scales from one to many restaurants, no design skills are needed - comes complete with graphic design software and pre-built templates, can push out customized promotions and specials, can set different music to play at different times of the day or by location.

Cons

I can honestly say my clients have found nothing to dislike about Raydiant's product. If we have a question or concern, their customer care team gets an answer or finds a solution very quickly.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Raydiant for our nonprofit

Pros

For us, Raydiant created an opportunity to connect our locations with up-to-date information. As a small non-profit, having the ability to update our various screens at different locations without sending one staff member all over saved time and ultimately let us use that time to better serve our mission.

Cons

We had a little bit of a learning curve to understand how the platform worked, but the customer support was stellar, and now we have no trouble at all!

Thank you for your review! We are always happy to hear that we are helping our customers to make their business more efficient, while also creating great experiences! If you would ever like to see what else we have up our sleeve, don't hesitate to drop us a line!

Food & Beverages, 1-10 employees

Quality product and easy to install

I will not be leaving Raydiant anytime soon as the overall package is well designed and continues to be updated. Very cutting edge.

Pros

The team is easy to talk to and they follow-up quickly. The quality of the content is nice looking and remote access works well.

Cons

I'd like to get additional screens, but the 2nd set of screens cost just as much as the 1st. There should be a tier system so they 2nd and 3rd screen added with different content and used in the same store costs a little less.

Thank you for your review! I would personally love to work with you on expanding your Raydiant service. We are here to grow with you and your business. Please feel free to reach out to me directly at vilen.gabrielyan@raydiant.com so that we can discuss some options. Hope to hear from you soon!

TW

Tana W.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Raydiant Helps Us Every day!

We have had a really good experience. It was the one software we got that did everything we need it to do.

Pros

We have multiple divisions that are able to use their own content on screens to showcase their work to clients and then inform the employees as well.

Cons

There are a lot of steps to make the playlist.

Hello Tana, thank you for your wonderful feedback. We offer both customer facing as well as employee facing products to meet any use case. Our mission is to create places people can't wait to come back to, and that rings true for employees! Im happy to hear that you are enjoying using Raydiant. If you ever need, we are here for you. Feel free to drop us an email or reach out to our 24/7 support line.

AD

Aidan D.

Restaurants, 201-500 employees

Excellent Product for Easy Digital Display Solution

Pros

Raydiant was easy to deploy within our organization, the UX design is extremely user friendly, and it has been an affordable for our company to use digital signage without purchasing expensive displays.

Cons

Customer service can sometimes be lacking. The rep which initially sold our company the Raydiant product no longer took my calls/emails after we were fully onboarded. Billing can also be challenging if you have multiple locations using the product.

Thank you very much, Aidan! We are sorry that your experience was anything short of flawless. We are here for you anytime you need to connect with us going forward.

SR

Sarah R.

Restaurants, 1-10 employees

Love this product and the ease of use!

Easy to set up, easy to use, fantastic graphics, and so much more! Love this affordable product!

Pros

Raydiant has increased our sales 10 fold in only a few short months of having it in our dining area. Customers were unaware of all the services we offer and have booked numerous additional services!

Cons

I cannot find anything that I do not like about this product!

Thank you for the great review, Sarah! We are happy to hear that we help you hype up your business and products. To us, that is critical to creating a wonderful in-store experience. We hope to continue hyping up your customers (and you) for a long time to come!

Shima D.

Apparel & Fashion, 11-50 employees

Game changing software for our retail stores

Great experience, wish we had ran into them sooner.

Pros

Raydiants technology has been game changing ... our retail space has improved in more ways than one. We have been able to educate our clients, have virtual trunk shows,display and promote our new arrivals. We can attribute an increase in sales of 5-7 % .

Cons

We were not able to tie it into our POS system- (our POS was built internally)

gk

gregory k.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

Raydiant at Art in Motion

Overall its a good product.

Pros

Customer friendly marketing tool that allows us to keep our customers up to daily basis.

Cons

We are seasonal business would be nice to have seasonal pricing.

Thank you, Gregory! We are happy to hear that we are helping you market to your customers. That is what we are all about. We look forward to helping you with this for years to come!

AS

Ava S.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

What I love about my screen signage

Over all been good

Pros

My favorite part of Raydiant is being able to show off our Instagram page on the signage in the store

Cons

I wish the customer support was more available when I need it.

Thank you, Ava! We also love our Instagram integration. It allows our users to showcase their Instagram posts in their physical locations. How cool is that? Glad to hear that you are enjoying it!

NP

Natalie P.

Restaurants, 51-200 employees

Great Product for digital menu

Great, I would highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to integrate toast with digital signage system

Pros

We are using Raydiant for digital menus in our fast-food restaurants.

Cons

Great features, the possibility to remotely manage the content, and of course great customer support.

Thank you very much, Natalie! In addition to showcasing menus, you can also incorporate dynamic content such as videos, social media, and YouTube directly onto you screens. How cool is that?! If you would like a demo please let us know so that we can show you some of the tools available to you.

BR

Bryan R.

Recreational Facilities and Services, 201-500 employees

Must Have for our Business

We use it on multiple screens in all of our centers.

Pros

Raydiant allows us to cross-market across our entire centers, while giving us options to specify media for certain areas to properly promote all initiatives easily and successfully.

Cons

It would be nice to have some more customization options with certain widgets like the Instagram app or Events calendars.

Hello Bryan! Thank you for the kind words. We are always working under the hood to bring you the latest and greatest in features, so rest assured that we have some great new features coming your way.

JR

Jamyra R.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Convenient and cost effective

Pros

The convenience, efficiency, and cost effectiveness of Raydiant sets it apart from comparable companies.

Cons

None at this time. Raydiant has been able to satisfy my needs.

Thank you very much, Jamyra! We know that no two Raydiant users are alike and have different needs. With that in mind, there are as many ways to customize your screens. Our unmatched suite of apps and products lets our customers go wild! We would love to see what you have come up with. If you would care to share, send some photos my way at at vilen.gabrielyan@raydiant.com

MJ

Michael J.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Easy to set-up and implement

Generally pleased with the product and support received. The slide function has been in "Beta" mode since our start-up. Hoping improvements are forthcoming that allows for full transparency with Microsoft PowerPoint or other similar software packages. Various transitions between slides would be nice.

Pros

Allows for truly remote administration on a recurring basis. Eliminates the need for local intervention for updates and changes.

Cons

I wish it had better functionality with Microsoft PowerPoint. At this time, PowerPoint presentations require that the file be saved as a PDF and then uploaded. Doing so results in the necessity to time slides uniformly relating to the display time each slide is on the screen. The work around requires slides be uploaded individually and is more involved than hoped for.

IS

Ian S.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 51-200 employees

Great for team motivation on celebrating wins

love the motivation for reps o hear their songs! The competitions are cool too.

Pros

Reps get to have their personal song played when they accomplish a certain milestone.

Cons

setting up the tv device was challenging, but once it was set up it was all good.

Thank you, Ian! In addition to creating great experiences for customers, we have an entire suite of products geared internally for teams. Not only does engaging gamifying and recognizing people make them more effective, it's also a lot of fun!